PDA

View Full Version : Music 2010 Spring Break Anthem? lol

bowdown201
04-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Anybody heard this yet lol

http://www.youtube.com/rightsideofthetree

quickdodgeŽ
04-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny in about 15 years now. And counting. Later, QD.

bowdown201
04-15-2010, 03:30 PM
You know teenagers were rockin the hell out of this song for spring break. Just like they did Corey smith when his got popular.

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2010, 03:09 AM
That was real? Later, QD.

bowdown201
04-16-2010, 06:58 AM
That was real? Later, QD.

haha yea. You had me confused when you said SNL

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Lolol. I thought this was just a bad SNL skit or something, damn. Later, QD.

e30pwr
04-16-2010, 10:47 AM
This is just gay.

thegovanator
04-16-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm glad I didn't hear this once during spring break.

bowdown201
04-17-2010, 02:20 PM
This is just gay.

You posted a Fobolous mixtape....

see my point?

e30pwr
04-17-2010, 02:32 PM
You posted a Fobolous mixtape....

see my point?

bahahahaa, get your head out of your ass. fabolous is a legit artist, these kids are asher roth wanna-be's. there is a big difference. i could care less if you dont like fabolous or dont have respect for him, but damn he's got a lot more money in his pocket and is damn well known compared to these kids. Next time you think you have a solid point think about it a little more.

bowdown201
04-17-2010, 06:39 PM
bahahahaa, get your head out of your ass. fabolous is a legit artist, these kids are asher roth wanna-be's. there is a big difference. i could care less if you dont like fabolous or dont have respect for him, but damn he's got a lot more money in his pocket and is damn well known compared to these kids. Next time you think you have a solid point think about it a little more.

Lol dude your an idiot. So you like Fabolous because he has a lot of money? He hasnt done shit in years. You obviously missed the whole point in this video was basically just a joke about spring break. So how about you get YOUR head out of your ass and find a sense of humor dumbass.

e30pwr
04-18-2010, 01:52 AM
Lol dude your an idiot. So you like Fabolous because he has a lot of money? He hasnt done shit in years. You obviously missed the whole point in this video was basically just a joke about spring break. So how about you get YOUR head out of your ass and find a sense of humor dumbass.

bahahahaha, i enjoyed the song as a mockery of asher roth. but from the response i got from you lead me to think maybe you actually liked it. and no i didnt miss the point. and as for fabolous, this is the first mixtape i have downloaded by him in a little while because i never really was enamored with him until i was told that this one was pretty decent. therefore i checked it out and enjoyed it. my sense of humor is very intact, sorry you lead otherwise.