PDA

View Full Version : CALL OUT TO SIMON

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Post your car up bitch. And let's line up. Since according to you, my car is just a peace of junk.

Waiting.

osnap
04-15-2010, 09:48 AM
good luck with that.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Line up? With pics? What? LOL

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 09:51 AM
okey dumb azz.

I'll make it more clear.

Post what you drive.
Let's line up for 100 bucks.
20 roll or a dig, w.e. you want.

You stfu and go home.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 09:53 AM
okey dumb azz.

I'll make it more clear.

Post what you drive.

You stfu and go home.

So you called out a basically stock MR2 and a basically stock Sentra? LMFAO I take it you don't ever try to pussy race (drag race) anything decently quick. Both cars are slow as shit.

What about YOU come do the next track event with SCCA at Road Atlanta, we can compare notes then. Faster person pays others entry fee, which is $100. I'll even drive my girlfriends stock Sentra to make it fair. If I owned something fast straight line I still wouldn't fag race. Especially a shit box Subaru that mommy bought you.

Why do you even ask what I drive when I've made three threads about it in the past month probably. lol

OH FORGOT TO SAY, street racing is for scared pussy fucks who are too much of a wimp to race at a track where people may see you, it's much easier to BS about your driving ability and car when nobody else is around.

Vteckidd
04-15-2010, 09:56 AM
OOOOOOO the old LETS TAKE IT TO THE TWISTYS excuse.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 09:56 AM
^^

I ask because I'm hardly ever on here. And when I am on here, you seem to talk shit like you own this place, like you own the fastest car on here.

This isn't facebook baby boy, keep the drama over there. This a car forum. If you gonna talk shit make sure you can back it up, faggot.

But now that I know that you only own a slow ass MR2, i'll just ignore you. Since it seems like you're only seeking for attention, attention whore.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 09:57 AM
OOOOOOO the old LETS TAKE IT TO THE TWISTYS excuse.

How is that an excuse? Everyone here knows damn well I care about road courses, others care about drag racing. Nobody has ever stepped up when I offered a track event so what's that mean? Drag race only excuse?

Elbow
04-15-2010, 09:58 AM
^^

I ask because I'm hardly ever on here. And when I am on here, you seem to talk shit like you own this place, like you own the fastest car on here.

This isn't facebook baby boy, keep the drama over there. This a car forum. If you gonna talk shit make sure you can back it up, faggot.

But now that I know that you only own a slow ass MR2, i'll just ignore you. Since it seems like you're only seeking for attention, attention whore.

You just made a callout thread to me, TWO in one week, I'm pretty sure I'm not the attention whore.

You won't step into my world. You = pussy. You have the faster straight line car, that takes NOTHING to make.

Please tell me what shit I haven't backed up?

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Who the fuck wants to go to a boring ass track event, where you go around cones. Only time I would ever do such thing is on road atlanta. And since it's like 200 bucks for a day or so, I'll stick to the streets.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Who the fuck wants to go to a boring ass track event, where you go around cones. Only time I would ever do such thing is on road atlanta. And since it's like 200 bucks for a day or so, I'll stick to the streets.

Are you RETARDED? I don't autocross dumb fuck, I said Road Atlanta, it's $100.

Learn how to read you ignorant pig.

Nerdsrock22
04-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Only time I would ever do such thing is on road atlanta. And since it's like 200 bucks for a day or so, I'll stick to the streets.

What about YOU come do the next track event with SCCA at Road Atlanta, we can compare notes then.

Just sayin'.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:03 AM
You just made a callout thread to me, TWO in one week, I'm pretty sure I'm not the attention whore.

You won't step into my world. You = pussy. You have the faster straight line car, that takes NOTHING to make.

Please tell me what shit I haven't backed up?

This is first thread I made about you. There is another person who uses my name, and seems to me like he doesn't like you either. I guess this was a BS callout, so thread closed. All I see when I'm on here is you posting in WL section. Boy if you want attention and feel lonely while your girl is fucking someone else, hit facebook, not ia.com.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Just sayin'.

I would murder his mr2 on road atlanta. Even tho I don't have much experience in corners, I would kill him at the straight a ways.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Are you RETARDED? I don't autocross dumb fuck, I said Road Atlanta, it's $100.

Learn how to read you ignorant pig.

You ignorant pig, why would I pay 100 bucks to do some stupid event, where there are people who have been preparing for the event the whole year? It's fucking pointless. And 100 bucks will keep my tank full for a month.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:05 AM
This is first thread I made about you. There is another person who uses my name, and seems to me like he doesn't like you either. I guess this was a BS callout, so thread closed. All I see when I'm on here is you posting in WL section. Boy if you want attention and feel lonely while your girl is fucking someone else, hit facebook, not ia.com.

LOL You truly are retarded. You're the drama queen pansy boy, I just post BS comments in the WL for kicks when I'm bored. Only the pussies can't take comments. Grow the fuck up. All you have is "your gf" jokes. At least I have a girlfriend you're a virign who lives with mommy and lets her make payments on that bugeye hunk of shit in your sig. LOL

Nerdsrock22
04-15-2010, 10:06 AM
I would murder his mr2 on road atlanta. Even tho I don't have much experience in corners, I would kill him at the straight a ways.

I'm a neutral party. I'd just enjoy watching a race.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:07 AM

Want to bed? Literally. I even said I'd use my girlfriends stock Sentra. You're clueless dude.

You ignorant pig, why would I pay 100 bucks to do some stupid event, where there are people who have been preparing for the event the whole year? It's fucking pointless. And 100 bucks will keep my tank full for a month.

Stupid event? Street racing is cool though? LMFAO You're cool, I bet you have Fast and the Furious posters on your wall. Who prepares for a PDX for a year????? LOL You bet me $100 to drag race, but $100 is a waste for you to REALLY prove something, I guess that proves you're scared.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:08 AM
LOL You truly are retarded. You're the drama queen pansy boy, I just post BS comments in the WL for kicks when I'm bored. Only the pussies can't take comments. Grow the fuck up. All you have is "your gf" jokes. At least I have a girlfriend you're a virign who lives with mommy and lets her make payments on that bugeye hunk of shit in your sig. LOL

hahahah, payments?

Ask eyezick on here, I paid 9.5k in CASH the day I bought it. My money bitch, don't be hating. And I do have a gf, who I'm engaged to. I just don't brag about having a girl, I thought having a girl is a normal thing, but I see for you, its something special.

MeFryRice
04-15-2010, 10:09 AM
This is first thread I made about you. There is another person who uses my name, and seems to me like he doesn't like you either. I guess this was a BS callout, so thread closed.

Sure...that's what they all say.

I'm with Simon on this. If you're so confident that you'll out drive him, then why not accept the challenge? Scared of a measly AW11?

Vteckidd
04-15-2010, 10:09 AM
How is that an excuse? Everyone here knows damn well I care about road courses, others care about drag racing. Nobody has ever stepped up when I offered a track event so what's that mean? Drag race only excuse?

you are a fucking CORNER worker at road atlanta and you hardly have a track car. AN you sit there and act like Drag Racing is gay.

I tell you what, i will race you at the drag strip $500 then Lil Tally for $500. Cars must be titled in your name.

Should be even money for you

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Want to bed? Literally. I even said I'd use my girlfriends stock Sentra. You're clueless dude.

Stupid event? Street racing is cool though? LMFAO You're cool, I bet you have Fast and the Furious posters on your wall. Who prepares for a PDX for a year????? LOL You bet me $100 to drag race, but $100 is a waste for you to REALLY prove something, I guess that proves you're scared.

Let's take it to the mountains, how about that? Fuck the events crap, where there are rules you gotta follow. Why would I pay someone 100 bucks to let me drive my car? WTF!!!!!

Vteckidd
04-15-2010, 10:11 AM
All he will do is make fun of you and your mom and other bullshit things he thinks will get people to laugh. He wont do anything beyond that because he CANT.

I mean really, he drives $2000 and under cars cause thats ALL HE CAN AFFORD. In the real world hes a nerd with no money. On here hes a race car driver than knows everything.

youre in his fantasy world, so you wont win with him

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:11 AM
you are a fucking CORNER worker at road atlanta and you hardly have a track car. AN you sit there and act like Drag Racing is gay.

I tell you what, i will race you at the drag strip $500 then Lil Tally for $500. Cars must be titled in your name.

Should be even money for you

I work what? Three days a month there? What the FUCK is funny about a fun part time job? No sense in defending my fun times working corners and getting paid to watch racing. That's not my job you know?

I don't need a race car to do track days and have fun. See I ENJOY what I do, obviously you just do it for image.

What the fuck do I have worth drag racing? LOL Little Tally sure you're on.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:13 AM

I'm with Simon on this. If you're so confident that you'll out drive him, then why not accept the challenge? Scared of a measly AW11?

Are you one of the simons fuk buddies? Who called you in here?

And why would i be scared of simon? bhahahahhaha

I never did a track event, and sure as hell won't be doing it with the suspension I have now. But really now, simon you think you can beat my car at road atlanta? lol. Boy you might have SLIGHT advantage in corners, once that straight a way kicks in, bye bye.

Since Road Atlanta have so many straight a ways, what difference would it be to race on the street or on road atlanta?

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Let's take it to the mountains, how about that? Fuck the events crap, where there are rules you gotta follow. Why would I pay someone 100 bucks to let me drive my car? WTF!!!!!

LOL. You're scared shitless to do a REAL event. You sound like such a pussy right now. WHAT RULES? You're not in a class for a track day. Grow up kid, come at me when YOU can back YOUR shit talk up.

The mountains have no straights and it wouldn't be a race at all. I'll PM you next time I go though, you're welcome to try and keep up.

Vteckidd
04-15-2010, 10:14 AM
I work what? Three days a month there? What the FUCK is funny about a fun part time job? No sense in defending my fun times working corners and getting paid to watch racing. That's not my job you know?

I don't need a race car to do track days and have fun. See I ENJOY what I do, obviously you just do it for image.

What the fuck do I have worth drag racing? LOL Little Tally sure you're on.

No youre just mad that you cant hide anything from me. I got your number kid and it pisses you off. I bet you and Sonny circle jerk each other to my name every night.

High fiving each other "Hey did you see what i said to him on ia bro?! " "Cool RETORT BRO!" FAPFAPFAP

simon its coming one of these days you are going to get the ever loving shit beat out of you and ill im gonna do is stand over you and say "Its the internet bro, serious business"

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Are you one of the simons fuk buddies? Who called you in here?

And why would i be scared of simon? bhahahahhaha

I never did a track event, and sure as hell won't be doing it with the suspension I have now. But really now, simon you think you can beat my car at road atlanta? lol. Boy you might have SLIGHT advantage in corners, once that straight a way kicks in, bye bye.

Since Road Atlanta have so many straight a ways, what difference would it be to race on the street or on road atlanta?

He actually doesn't like me much at all. lol

You would not beat me there, if you were confident, you would come, if you won, it would be FREE to you, learn to read. I'd have a big enough gap lap after lap through the turns that straights wouldn't matter, trust me. If you think you're right, come prove me wrong.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:16 AM
All he will do is make fun of you and your mom and other bullshit things he thinks will get people to laugh. He wont do anything beyond that because he CANT.

I mean really, he drives $2000 and under cars cause thats ALL HE CAN AFFORD. In the real world hes a nerd with no money. On here hes a race car driver than knows everything.

youre in his fantasy world, so you wont win with him

I made this callout like stated above, he acts like he runs this shit on here. Simon, does it suck for you when reality kicks in?

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:17 AM
No youre just mad that you cant hide anything from me. I got your number kid and it pisses you off. I bet you and Sonny circle jerk each other to my name every night.

High fiving each other "Hey did you see what i said to him on ia bro?! " "Cool RETORT BRO!" FAPFAPFAP

simon its coming one of these days you are going to get the ever loving shit beat out of you and ill im gonna do is stand over you and say "Its the internet bro, serious business"

LOL. You're a fucking tool. You don't know SHIT about me. I obviously hurt your feelings like crazy all the time because you post in every thread I post in with some smart fuck comment. All you know about me is what is said on here. Nobody is going to "beat my ass" there is no reason to. Awww someone upset I don't like their car or upset I don't want to drag race? You make this sound like some fast and the furious BULLSHIT.

Elbow
I made this callout like stated above, he acts like he runs this shit on here. Simon, does it suck for you when reality kicks in?

What reality? The fact that you now won't stand up to my offer? No it doesn't suck. Just annoying.

Got Milk?
He actually doesn't like me much at all. lol

You would not beat me there, if you were confident, you would come, if you won, it would be FREE to you, learn to read. I'd have a big enough gap lap after lap through the turns that straights wouldn't matter, trust me. If you think you're right, come prove me wrong.

Pay for my gas, and for the event, and I'll come. I promise you that.

No, I do have money, but I sure as hell will not waste it on some stupid event where I wont win at the end. And by the end of the day, I'll be short 100 bucks, no gas in my tank. Yeah that sounds really fun.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:19 AM
Pay for my gas, and for the event, and I'll come. I promise you that.

No, I do have money, but I sure as hell will not waste it on some stupid event where I wont win at the end. And by the end of the day, I'll be short 100 bucks, no gas in my tank. Yeah that sounds really fun.

Um, so on the street gas isn't wasted? YOU ARE MAKING EXCUSES. NOBODY can deny that. So the track is a waste of gas, street gas isn't wasted? Explain? I'll give you $40, that's enough gas for 40 minutes, that's how long the track time is. If I outrun you though you owe me $140.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:30 AM
On the street I don't give a shit if I waste it. But the time and distance that it takes me to drive to Road Atlanta is half a tank of gas.

Just take your ass to the streets boy, the street are calling you.

My subaru vs your w.e., I give you 10 cars up front. Dig or 20 roll.

If not, STFU and stop acting like you run this shit.

Because in reality, you drive peace of shit cars, you think you're a race car driver, you think you have a gir, step out of it man, get a reality check.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:33 AM
On the street I don't give a shit if I waste it. But the time and distance that it takes me to drive to Road Atlanta is half a tank of gas.

Just take your ass to the streets boy, the street are calling you.

If not, STFU and stop acting like you run this shit.

Because in reality, you drive peace of shit cars, you think you're a race car driver, you think you have a gir, step out of it man, get a reality check.

If you want to go to the mountains sometime I'm down, but I DON'T HAVE A FAST STRAIGHT LINE CAR, never said I did. My damn sig says what I own. lol

I think I'm a race car driver? Where did I ever say that? You're saying that off what Mike said. What the fuck is a GIR? I face reality everyday, sometimes it sucks, but I love my life. Sorry if you don't.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Well simon I had a fun debate or w.e. the fuk u wanna call it, but I have to go now. We can continue this again when I'm on IA again.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Well simon I had a fun debate or w.e. the fuk u wanna call it, but I have to go now. We can continue this again when I'm on IA again.

Sounds good baby cakes.

Nerdsrock22
04-15-2010, 10:38 AM
In all seriousness, what would one have to do to participate in said track day?

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 10:38 AM
I say to be fair yall get this run in, 1 on the street and 1 on the track, that way no one can complain about the area or make excuses when they loose,

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:45 AM
In all seriousness, what would one have to do to participate in said track day?

An SCCA membership or temp. weekend pass, $100, and a car that can pass basic tech such as working brake lights, battery tie down, etc. It's 2 20 minute sessions, plenty of time for $100 and enough time to wear a beginner out or give an advanced driver a great time. Best $100 you can spend on an event IMO. PM me if you have any questions I'll try to answer them.

I say to be fair yall get this run in, 1 on the street and 1 on the track, that way no one can complain about the area or make excuses when they loose,

Except I DON'T OWN A FAST STRAIGHT LINE CAR. I've already stated numerous times he'd walk me on the street in a DRAG RACE, it's ENTIRELY pointless.

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Except I DON'T OWN A FAST STRAIGHT LINE CAR. I've already stated numerous times he'd walk me on the street in a DRAG RACE, it's ENTIRELY pointless.

yh i see how that could be like giving away free money........ well give dude the mountain run, not evnough straights for his car to build up on you, more drving skill involved, than speed, and make a pre race agreement, let him give you maybe 2 cars and a jump, and run lower boost.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 10:59 AM
yh i see how that could be like giving away free money........ well give dude the mountain run, not evnough straights for his car to build up on you, more drving skill involved, than speed, and make a pre race agreement, let him give you maybe 2 cars and a jump, and run lower boost.

For a mountain run? He can run all the boost he wants, I know I'd walk him there. lol

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 11:03 AM
For a mountain run? He can run all the boost he wants, I know I'd walk him there. lol

lol well get that run in then... it was his idea originally, so he shouldn't bitch up if you call him out on it, that would be an interesting run .... shit i may even get in on that

quickdodgeŽ
04-15-2010, 11:06 AM
OH FORGOT TO SAY, street racing is for scared pussy fucks who are too much of a wimp to race at a track where people may see you,

+101. AGREED! Later, QD.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 11:07 AM
I hate street racing though, I don't mind mountain runs (not anywhere close to the limit) but if you're RACING up there shit goes bad QUICK. We had a bike race us once and he went down HARD, dumb ass kids thinking bikes can beat cars up there. People go over their limit and there is no runoff room.

Vteckidd
04-15-2010, 11:20 AM
So you've never owned a fast car yet you talk shit about drag racing.

TougeGTR-33
04-15-2010, 11:33 AM
Do the mountain run man! i would like to get in on it if you guys do it. I think I may be able to hang with you for a minute maybe lol Oh yeah when is the event?? Im a noob at road racing but i would like to learn. i have a Grip setup Sr 240.

punkr6
04-15-2010, 11:34 AM
+101. AGREED! Later, QD.

X2

osnap
04-15-2010, 11:37 AM
i want in on this mountain run, too. lets seperate the men from the boys on the touge :)

and yeah, id also like more info on this track day... simon start a thread or something.

98blackcivic
04-15-2010, 11:39 AM
guys!..come on!..lets smoke a few Ls and take back a couple of brewskis and call it even....

Elbow
04-15-2010, 11:44 AM
So you've never owned a fast car yet you talk shit about drag racing.

When do I talk shit? In this thread kidding around? I've stuck up for drag racers SO many times on here when autocrossers and close minded road racers bash it. I know it takes a shit load of skill to properly take a high HP car down the track.

Do the mountain run man! i would like to get in on it if you guys do it. I think I may be able to hang with you for a minute maybe lol Oh yeah when is the event?? Im a noob at road racing but i would like to learn. i have a Grip setup Sr 240.

If I go it will only be three cars tops. lol Anything over I won't show. What's your setup?

i want in on this mountain run, too. lets seperate the men from the boys on the touge :)

and yeah, id also like more info on this track day... simon start a thread or something.

I'll make a thread when it comes closer and registration opens. It happens at every SCCA event at Road Atlanta.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Simon, why the fuk do you talk about people's cars though? Why do you judge them? YOU DRIVE A $500 MR2, I MEAN SERIOUSLY DUDE, STOP JUDGING PEOPLES SHIT, GET A CAR THATS WORTH MORE THAN $3000 AND THEN TALK SHIT.

KodyH
04-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Simon, why the fuk do you talk about people's cars though? Why do you judge them? YOU DRIVE A $500 MR2, I MEAN SERIOUSLY DUDE, STOP JUDGING PEOPLES SHIT, GET A CAR THATS WORTH MORE THAN $3000 AND THEN TALK SHIT.

I didn't realize you had to own nice cars in order to judge them.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 11:52 AM

I'd understand if you judge a few stupid mods people do to their cars, but he posted in EVERY car pics thread saying something negative, acting like he owns the nicest and fastest car in the world.

Prime.
04-15-2010, 11:55 AM

wow dude, you're coming off as just as much of a douche. Just because he can't afford a nicer care doesn't mean he can't have an opinion about yours. You seem to be pretty pumped about your shit, showing off every part in your sig. You and everyone else who gets upset by Simon's comments on here are just playing along with him. I get soooo much enjoyment by reading Simon's posts and watching every freak out and make these stupid "call out" threads. If you're unable to find humor in it go somewhere else. I'm sure no one here would miss you. :goodjob:

xoxo

Justin

TougeGTR-33
If I go it will only be three cars tops. lol Anything over I won't show. What's your setup?

Ill pm you my set up.

punkr6

only Simon has too. It's a new IA rule Yo...

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Ill pm you my set up.

speaking of set ups ........ you already know whats coming man lol....... is the skyline in the atl yet??

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 12:06 PM
wow dude, you're coming off as just as much of a douche. Just because he can't afford a nicer care doesn't mean he can't have an opinion about yours. You seem to be pretty pumped about your shit, showing off every part in your sig. You and everyone else who gets upset by Simon's comments on here are just playing along with him. I get soooo much enjoyment by reading Simon's posts and watching every freak out and make these stupid "call out" threads. If you're unable to find humor in it go somewhere else. I'm sure no one here would miss you. :goodjob:

xoxo

Justin

If I cared, I would go to his posts and find where he said his mr2 is better than the cars in the thread. And I put my sig like that because I did new motor mods ;]. I don't get upset, at all. He's annoying, ignorant, dumb as fuck. His makes his mr2 sound like it's the shit, why not put it to use?

TougeGTR-33
04-15-2010, 12:06 PM
next week then im going to get it titled. i should be able to make the next varsity meet with it.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 12:08 PM

LOL I know right?

xoxo

Justin

I miss you.

Why? I love some cars, half I love I still dick around and act like I hate. I personally have nothing against your car, I love that body style and yours is nice and not overly done visually. Like I've said NUMEROUS times, I could own a $100 Pinto with no motor and bash Lamborghinis. You don't have to own a nice car to have opinions. If I said a CCW wearing Civic was ugly that doesn't mean I think my car is God and sexy as fuck. I personally think MK1 MR2s are goofy looking as fuck, one reason I bought it, it looks different, nobody plays them out, they're a BLAST to drive, and they can be made to handle very well. I've owned $3,000 cars, my Miata had 3k in it easy. Hell I've spent $1200 on a cage on a car before. Money means NOTHING to people who enjoy what they do. I've had some lame cars I hated and defiantly showed hatred for, but all the others you all bash and talk shit about, I loved, I could literally CARE LESS if you or anyone else on this site cared for my cars. When I got into cars there was no IA (for me), there were no pic threads, I did everything the way I wanted and still do.

X2

I'd understand if you judge a few stupid mods people do to their cars, but he posted in EVERY car pics thread saying something negative, acting like he owns the nicest and fastest car in the world.

Not true, I compliment cars all the time in there. You damn well know that some of the cars are boring, a Civic on Rotas...boring...a Civic with Rotas and stickers all over the front bumper...boring...a Lexus on deep dish wheels and slammed...boring...I like to see some different things. You can't hate on my opinions. I don't hate you for hating my cars do I? Nope.

Prime.
04-15-2010, 12:09 PM
If I cared, I would go to his posts and find where he said his mr2 is better than the cars in the thread. And I put my sig like that because I did new motor mods ;]. I don't get upset, at all. He's annoying, ignorant, dumb as fuck. His makes his mr2 sound like it's the shit, why not put it to use?

again, just his opinion but whatever. What kinda power are you making?

loverboy_gnd
next week then im going to get it titled. i should be able to make the next varsity meet with it.

sweeeeeeet man!!!!! i hope they dont give yu trouble to get it registered and officially street legal. cant wait to see this next varsity :goodjob:

Elbow

You're SO WRONG here. I have NEVER EVER EVER said ANYTHING good about my MR2...If you can find where I SERIOUSLY wrote something about it being the shit post it. You're FULL of shit, I've barely owned the car for a month. It's bone stock. Nothing done to it yet. Get your dick out of your mouth and pay attention before you make shit up.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 12:10 PM
again, just his opinion but whatever. What kinda power are you making?

No it's not my opinion, it's stock as fuck. lol I've NEVER said anything about that car being some great magical car.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 12:11 PM

nice. if you could, please PM me the process...if you could. I bought a CRX Si-R and it's titled. But my cousin is looking to buy a non titled one.

Prime.
04-15-2010, 12:13 PM
No it's not my opinion, it's stock as fuck. lol I've NEVER said anything about that car being some great magical car.

naw, I meant your opinion on other peoples cars is just that, your opinion.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 12:14 PM

My car is stock? Damn, I just spent a few grand to still have a stock car.

Prime.
04-15-2010, 12:15 PM
My car is stock? Damn, I just spent a few grand to still have a stock car.

he's talking about his car. Take a second and read...

KodyH
04-15-2010, 12:16 PM

Simon never once said his cars are the nicest, nor the fastest. At least not that I have seen. He straight up tells people he doesn't like their cars. I respect the guys honesty in the least. He gives his straight opinion and doesn't sugar coat it. Yeah he can come off a bit harsh, but people need to nut up or shut up.

http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/bfo-rlmente.jpg

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 12:17 PM
he's talking about his car. Take a second and read...

He quoted you where you said what kind of power are you making? and he said it's stock as fuck...

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 12:22 PM
He quoted you where you said what kind of power are you making? and he said it's stock as fuck...

read it a third time lol. he's clearly talking about his car

KodyH
04-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Simon 1
Got Milk? 0

98blackcivic
04-15-2010, 12:27 PM
98blackcivic-10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000

KodyH
04-15-2010, 12:29 PM
98blackcivic-10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000

Well duhh.

TougeGTR-33
04-15-2010, 12:34 PM
nice. if you could, please PM me the process...if you could. I bought a CRX Si-R and it's titled. But my cousin is looking to buy a non titled one.

Sure i will let you know all the ins and outs once i get it done. But ill pm you.

Prime.
04-15-2010, 12:37 PM

naw, he was saying he is not saying his car is better because it (his car) is "stock as fuck"

but anyways, how much power are you making?

TougeGTR-33
04-15-2010, 12:38 PM

Sure i will let you know all the ins and outs once i get it done. But ill pm you.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 12:39 PM
naw, he was saying he is not saying his car is better because it (his car) is "stock as fuck"

but anyways, how much power are you making?

oh, read it wrong, my fault.

400ish. haven't dynoed it yet.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 12:40 PM

Thanks!

Vteckidd
04-15-2010, 12:43 PM
The double standard is just so blatant.

So , Simon, with his really shitty cheap cars, gets to make fun of other people, call their cars shitty, be all holier than thou and act like his shit doesnt stink. To him its ok because its just the internet and its funny to him.

So when I come in here and equally make fun of him, he cries foul like "OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THAT" and makes a big deal out of it. He says i have no life because i follow him around and make a smartass comment, WHEN HE DOES THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING TO EVERYONE ELSE.

What fucking world do you live in Kid? If you cant take it dont dish it out. As long as you continue to be a raging faggot on here i will be around to make fun of you and your 20 year old MR2 that you have to scrap together your measely pay check to do anything too.

Normally i wouldnt make fun of people that have to really work to mod their car, ive been there. Not everyone can be rich or have money to do what they want. But your condescending attitude to everyone else makes you fair game. You can sit there and say its all a joke and its all in fun, but thats just a COP OUT when people bust you and call you out. Thats your excuse. You make fun of other people , then when they retaliate you play the "OMG MY CAR SUCKS YOU TOOK ME SERIOUSLY LOL" card.

KodyH
04-15-2010, 12:45 PM

So , Simon, with his really shitty cheap cars, gets to make fun of other people, call their cars shitty, be all holier than thou and act like his shit doesnt stink. To him its ok because its just the internet and its funny to him.

So when I come in here and equally make fun of him, he cries foul like "OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THAT" and makes a big deal out of it. He says i have no life because i follow him around and make a smartass comment, WHEN HE DOES THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING TO EVERYONE ELSE.

What fucking world do you live in Kid? If you cant take it dont dish it out. As long as you continue to be a raging faggot on here i will be around to make fun of you and your 20 year old MR2 that you have to scrap together your measely pay check to do anything too.

Normally i wouldnt make fun of people that have to really work to mod their car, ive been there. Not everyone can be rich or have money to do what they want. But your condescending attitude to everyone else makes you fair game. You can sit there and say its all a joke and its all in fun, but thats just a COP OUT when people bust you and call you out. Thats your excuse. You make fun of other people , then when they retaliate you play the "OMG MY CAR SUCKS YOU TOOK ME SERIOUSLY LOL" card.

You two have way too much sexual tension built up.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 12:45 PM
but seriously simon.

your car can't be that slow, i'm giving you 10 car lengths.

Nerdsrock22
04-15-2010, 12:47 PM
but seriously simon.

I'm a neutral party, but what would that prove? Your car is obviously faster.

That's like Michael Jordan challenging me to a game of HORSE and then bragging about it when he wins.

KodyH
04-15-2010, 12:48 PM

That's like Michael Jordan challenging me to a game of HORSE and then bragging about it when he wins.

You'd win.

Nerdsrock22
04-15-2010, 12:50 PM
You'd win.

You must be mistaken. I don't sports.

KodyH
04-15-2010, 12:51 PM
You must be mistaken. I don't do sports.

lol It was a confidence booster.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 12:52 PM

Maybe it would shut him up.

KodyH
04-15-2010, 12:56 PM

Did you miss the part where he said he would lose? Its like punching a baby. Either you win against a stock car that isn't fast so it proves nothing, or you lose and get bashed like an blonde whore in a porn flick.

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 12:57 PM
that i would like to see..... if you guys do amkle that mountain run.. pm me when and where.. i want in

Elbow
04-15-2010, 01:11 PM

I cry? lol Uh no? People bash me all the time on here, NOTHING has EVER hurt my feelings or gotten me mad, I do think making fun of someones part time job is stupid, money is money, and bashing ones hobby is kind of retarded. However talk shit about my cars, I DO. LOL I always bash the cars I own, I've never called anything I own awesome. You all just put those words in my mouth because I'm happy owning shit I guess?

but seriously simon.

No. It's retarded. THEY'RE STOCK. The Sentra does a low 15 probably, maybe a high 14? The MR2 probably 18's? What the fuck is the point? LOL I mean what would make you feel good about beating a car with no more than 120whp when you have over double that? LOL I've driven cars MUCH MUCH faster than yours and never bragged when I passed a slower car.

Why would that shut me up? I've said you'd beat me in a straight line, I've never understood giving lengths, that's for dumb fucks. You either beat the car dead even off the line or it's a BS race in my book.

I gave you an option, you denied it, you came up with reasons, I said you'd win a drag race, it's a waste of time for both of us, but you're somehow going to turn it around and pretend I am scared to do anything.

I will go to the mountains sometime, I said that, but NOBODY but me and you in a fun run, not a race.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Simon, I'm back now. My last post from me was when I said we will continue when i come back.

You have been talking with the other person, not me.

So yeah, what did i miss, im not reading through all that crap.

Sir_Christopher
04-15-2010, 01:37 PM
I say meet at the clock tower at noon, last man standing, will be the winner.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 01:39 PM
I'm the "other person" lol, his cousin. Simon, I'll run you in my STOCK ASS FUCK not even a intake, integra or a b16 crx...you get 5 car lengths, $20. LMK. dig, roll. If i didnt have ebay coilovers on the crx, i'd run you at road atlanta, kid.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm up for a fun day at a mountain.

It would be some dumb shit to actually race through a mountain that have other innocent people driving along.

I will not end up on cnn:"Street racers killed a young child and a mother in a race down the mountain." That will not be me.

And simon, just make a thread about Road Atlanta, and all requirements, I'll show up. Not to beat you, but to actually put some experience under my belt.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm up for a fun day at a mountain.

It would be some dumb shit to actually race through a mountain that have other innocent people driving along.

I will not end up on cnn:"Street racers killed a young child and a mother in a race down the mountain." That will not be me.

And simon, just make a thread about Road Atlanta, and all requirements, I'll show up. Not to beat you, but to actually put some experience under my belt.

AnthonyF
04-15-2010, 01:52 PM

I know it has already been said and I am way late, but I just did a PDX event and Simon was there that day as well. We (Father and I) paid $110 each (if you're driving) and it was 2, 20 minute runs. We got in way more than one lap. It was HELLA fun. There is a HUGE difference between straight line racing and a road course. You have to enter the turn perfectly, otherwise you will lose speed, possibly go off track, and inevitably have a slower time. A lot more concentration and accuracy than just just shifting and flooring it.

I do feel Simon has the advantage knowing the course better than you, but you probably have a solid 200+ hp on him AND awd.

The next PDX even is coming up soon and it's only $115? $125? Def worth it!

-Ant.

AnthonyF
04-15-2010, 01:54 PM

Dude.. STOCK Sentra...like a 91-95 and an Older MR-2. How fast do you think they could possibly be? Now I can vouch for the Sentra. I saw that car and it's not fast.

-Ant.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 02:00 PM
I know it has already been said and I am way late, but I just did a PDX event and Simon was there that day as well. We (Father and I) paid $110 each (if you're driving) and it was 2, 20 minute runs. We got in way more than one lap. It was HELLA fun. There is a HUGE difference between straight line racing and a road course. You have to enter the turn perfectly, otherwise you will lose speed, possibly go off track, and inevitably have a slower time. A lot more concentration and accuracy than just just shifting and flooring it.

I do feel Simon has the advantage knowing the course better than you, but you probably have a solid 200+ hp on him AND awd.

-Ant.

Yes, I have zero experience on road tracks. But I'm willing to learn and get some experience. Like i said, next Road Atlanta event, I'll try and make it out.

AnthonyF
04-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Yes, I have zero experience on road tracks. But I'm willing to learn and get some experience. Like i said, next Road Atlanta event, I'll try and make it out.

It's def worth it. You THINK you'll be the shit at it, then you realize your not. lol. I had the only "race" car there so I looked like a professional but it was tough. I also had shitty conditions; rain, no defrost, seat sat really low so I couldn't see over the hood really, but all in all, tons of fun and experience. Get a GoPro :goodjob:

-Ant.

5speed
04-15-2010, 02:43 PM

-Ant.

This should be pretty interesting. I know the track pretty well myself, and it as easy as it looks. I bet Simon would leave you by the chicane. I am not trying to pick on you or anything but Road A is tricky for a noob.

blaknoize
04-15-2010, 03:20 PM
why... dont you just race Simon win/lose and both of yall shut up

AnthonyF
04-15-2010, 03:21 PM
I didn't read through this, but did anyone point out that this was in the wrong section?

-Ant.

ilovemyhonda.
04-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Fight, Fight! OREOS!

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 03:23 PM
This should be pretty interesting. I know the track pretty well myself, and it as easy as it looks. I bet Simon would leave you by the chicane. I am not trying to pick on you or anything but Road A is tricky for a noob.

You gotta start somwhere.

AnthonyF
04-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Fight, Fight! OREOS!

I heard about that story. I wouldn't mind eating a bag full of them, then shoving my whole arm down my throat and spewing them all over his hood....while pissing on his "uber esspensive rimz"

...fucking loser. Takes nine thousand pictures of himself flexing... EWWWWW imma a bad ass.

/rant.

-Ant.

ilovemyhonda.
04-15-2010, 03:32 PM
I heard about that story. I wouldn't mind eating a bag full of them, then shoving my whole arm down my throat and spewing them all over his hood....while pissing on his "uber esspensive rimz"

...fucking loser. Takes nine thousand pictures of himself flexing... EWWWWW imma a bad ass.

/rant.

-Ant.

This be why I love my relatives. (Italian people)

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 03:35 PM

/rant.

-Ant.

LMFAOOO!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: reps to you sir the moment i can lulz

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 03:59 PM
I like both track and drag racing but if i had to choose a career for money then Track all day.
If i wanted it just for fun and a thrill Drag race the fuck out of a car.
I mean lets see a 8000HP track car built and can handle curves then ill change my mind.
Sorry but i find Outrageous Horse Power more thrilling then a track built and suspension setup car for winning
Anyone can win/lose on a road course and have excuses. On a drag strip its all about reaction time and POWER!

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:18 PM
I like both track and drag racing but if i had to choose a career for money then Track all day.
If i wanted it just for fun and a thrill Drag race the fuck out of a car.
I mean lets see a 8000HP track car built and can handle curves then ill change my mind.
Sorry but i find Outrageous Horse Power more thrilling then a track built and suspension setup car for winning
Anyone can win/lose on a road course and have excuses. On a drag strip its all about reaction time and POWER!

Oh look another dumb ass.

There's no fast road race cars? lol

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm the "other person" lol, his cousin. Simon, I'll run you in my STOCK ASS FUCK not even a intake, integra or a b16 crx...you get 5 car lengths, $20. LMK. dig, roll. If i didnt have ebay coilovers on the crx, i'd run you at road atlanta, kid.

A b16 CRX would beat both...WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU TWO IGNORANT FUCKS UNDERSTAND? THEY'RE STOCK. BOTH CARS. WHY WOULD I DRAG RACE MODIFIED VS STOCK, LIKE I SAID LENGTHS ARE FOR MORONS.

There's nothing wrong with eBay coilovers I know TONS of club racers who use them, lame excuse, I'd walk your POS around RA like your mom wipes your ass.

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Oh look another dumb ass.

There's no fast road race cars? lol
What about anything i just said called for you calling me a dumbass ??
Yes they have fast track cars i didn't say they wasn't. Now find one as quick as a Drag car....

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:23 PM
What about anything i just said called for you calling me a dumbass ??
Yes they have fast track cars i didn't say they wasn't. Now find one as quick as a Drag car....

Depends what kind of drag car. TONS would KILL some drag cars, what are you getting at? Just like road racing, drag racing has classes.

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Depends what kind of drag car. TONS would KILL some drag cars, what are you getting at? Just like road racing, drag racing has classes.

So they make a 8000HP Track car ?????

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:26 PM
So they make a 8000HP Track car ?????

You're speaking of god damn top fuel cars or something, are you clueless to motorsport? What about the drag Civics, Supras, etc. You just said DRAG RACING, not a top fuel car.

By the way what the hell is a drag strip? Quit saying track car as in that means road race only. You're not winning the argument right now.

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 04:27 PM
You're speaking of god damn top fuel cars or something, are you clueless to motorsport? What about the drag Civics, Supras, etc. You just said DRAG RACING, not a top fuel car.

By the way what the hell is a drag strip? Quit saying track car as in that means road race only. You're not winning the argument right now.
You didnt either you just bashed Drag racing in general...

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:29 PM
You didnt either you just bashed Drag racing in general...

If you're going to make ignorant fuck comments read the entire thread, then you may edit your post. Thanks.

By the way even if I DID bash drag racing like you think, that still has NOTHING to do with what we're discussing here, boy.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Dude.. STOCK Sentra...like a 91-95 and an Older MR-2. How fast do you think they could possibly be? Now I can vouch for the Sentra. I saw that car and it's not fast.

-Ant.

Hey it was faster than the Panoz that day. LOL

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 04:33 PM
If you're going to make ignorant fuck comments read the entire thread, then you may edit your post. Thanks.

By the way even if I DID bash drag racing like you think, that still has NOTHING to do with what we're discussing here, boy.

You're discussing something ? I thought this was a call out thread aimed toward You ??
Yeah only BOY i see is you cause you just acting childish for 22.....

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:35 PM
You're discussing something ? I thought this was a call out thread aimed toward You ??
Yeah only BOY i see is you cause you just acting childish for 22.....

It was towards me, because the OP wants to race a stock 100whp car in his 400whp car...makes sense to me. LOL

Now you're trying to cover up your flat out stupidity by calling me childish. Now boy, answer my fucking questions at you. You didn't post to what I said above. You're just trying to cover them up by jumping on the bandwagon.

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 04:38 PM
It was towards me, because the OP wants to race a stock 100whp car in his 400whp car...makes sense to me. LOL

Now you're trying to cover up your flat out stupidity by calling me childish. Now boy, answer my fucking questions at you. You didn't post to what I said above. You're just trying to cover them up by jumping on the bandwagon.

What bandwagon are you talking about ??
I said i like road course and the cars involved i was just stating that Drag racing is more or a race....
You can ask for 8 cars and take him with the SER i dont think if be unfair then .............lol

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:39 PM
What bandwagon are you talking about ??
I said i like road course and the cars involved i was just stating that Drag racing is more or a race....
You can get like 8 cars and take him with the SER .............lol

Drag racing is more of a race? How? lololol It's a straight line and is over in seconds.

I can beat 400whp with an SE-R? Are you kidding?

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Drag racing is more of a race? How? lololol It's a straight line and is over in seconds.

I can beat 400whp with an SE-R? Are you kidding?
Use the SR power luke.....
Just as i said many things can be said as an excuse for losing a track race.
Drag racing you're either to slow or bad reaction time.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 04:43 PM

Yeah, like driver error. In this case he has double the HP of me. He can't have many excuses.

SR power or not it's STOCK, I know you had an SE-R and all but there's just no way it will beat a 400whp car and giving lengths isn't a real race AT ALL, if I won because I was given lengths there's no way I could call that winning.

punkr6
04-15-2010, 04:43 PM

you're in way over your head...Just saying.

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 04:44 PM
you're in way over your head...Just saying.

In BS yes'sir

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 05:04 PM
A b16 CRX would beat both...WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU TWO IGNORANT FUCKS UNDERSTAND? THEY'RE STOCK. BOTH CARS. WHY WOULD I DRAG RACE MODIFIED VS STOCK, LIKE I SAID LENGTHS ARE FOR MORONS.

There's nothing wrong with eBay coilovers I know TONS of club racers who use them, lame excuse, I'd walk your POS around RA like your mom wipes your ass.

My integra is stock, bone stock.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 05:05 PM

Cool, then we can go run in Commerce sometime.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Cool, then we can go run in Commerce sometime.

Cool, loser pays.

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 05:07 PM

Wait now what motor is in the Teg cause a good running stock SE-R can take a teg if LSD working like it should

Elbow
04-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Cool, loser pays.

Sounds good to me.

Wait now what motor is in the Teg cause a good running stock SE-R can take a teg if LSD working like it should

Oh it's good running, I bought it from an old lady who babied it since new, as in oil changes and tune ups every single time on time. LSD works perfect.

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Sounds good to me.

Oh it's good running, I bought it from an old lady who babied it since new, as in oil changes and tune ups every single time on time. LSD works perfect.

Hmm i may have to go with the SE-R on this then.....I miss my B13 :(

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 05:13 PM

Didn't tell you what trim integra ;]

-EnVus-
04-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Didn't tell you what trim integra ;]
I pulled a few GSR Tegs stock so unless he cant drive im still on the SE-R ....:rolleyes:

osnap
04-15-2010, 05:17 PM
have we determined who has the biggest dick yet?

punkr6
04-15-2010, 05:22 PM

Roxxie....

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 05:27 PM

So if it makes sense, let's do it. lol

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 05:30 PM

roxxiee

osnap
04-15-2010, 05:33 PM
well that settles it lol

x Resilience
04-15-2010, 05:48 PM

Technically Milk made the call out with his rules, Simon wasn't the one who made the call out.

Simon talks about how great of a driver he is, all the kinds of cars he's driven and thinks he's better than every one out there but the truth is he drives a $1500 and mooches of his "girlfriend."

All he has is excuses, nothing else.

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Technically Milk made the call out with his rules, Simon wasn't the one who made the call out.

Simon talks about how great of a driver he is, all the kinds of cars he's driven and thinks he's better than every one out there but the truth is he drives a $1500 and mooches of his "girlfriend."

cooolest effin sig ever!!!!!!!!!!! what game was that, and whose the player? and here i thought ronaldhino had the best beats

AnthonyF
04-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Hey it was faster than the Panoz that day. LOLYou beat the driver in the panoz. lol. I was running faster than him. haha

OK OK, hang on. Everyone Chill. Simon, Got Milk was straight with this. You can clearly see that he cooled down and was down for a Road Atlanta event. No need to throw some more fuel on it. he was down to run and so am I.

Just gotta find that post where you said where I can register....lol will u PM it to me so I can save the damn thing. LOL

-Ant.

AnthonyF
04-15-2010, 05:57 PM

It's me. Though IA knew this already.

-Ant.

Echonova
04-15-2010, 06:27 PM
It's me. Though IA knew this already.

-Ant.That's what I have heard... Plus who else has multiple IA girls that can vouch other than Ant?

Z0_o6
04-15-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm sorry I missed this from the beginning... the ego's in here bring the lulz though that's for sure.

Got Milk?- I'd be interested to see more pics underhood of the Subaru. What V-mount did you go with? What turbo is that? Why did you say a "few grand" when just the INTERCOOLER that is pictured cost a couple stacks by its self...? Something is fishy here.

Simon- I don't know you, therefore a lot of times I really can't tell if you are being serious or not, SO I don't say anything usually but if I'm gonna put my opinion up I might as well be thorough. I can see why people dislike you on here. If someone has put a lot of time work and money into their car, they are hardly ever going to care about your opinion (not that you can't have one, but maybe it doesn't always HAVE to be said...) since, in your words, you have never had any cars that were anything super special. I have seen you mention race cars here and there referring to stuff you've had, but only ever seen cars that were very mildly modified grocery getters with a maximum of a cheap rollcage, ebay coilovers, and some wheels. To be honest, if you sat there and criticized any of my vehicles I'd laugh at you and brush you off, but different people react differently. I think you try too hard to be cynical and funny and it makes you just look like a prick. Just MY opinion though, so take it for what its (not) worth.

Z0_o6
04-15-2010, 06:40 PM
And AnthonyF has no pee pee. Little known fact.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 07:57 PM
You beat the driver in the panoz. lol. I was running faster than him. haha

Well run in C group next time lets run!

Elbow
04-15-2010, 08:03 PM

He made a RETARDED call out, NOBODY can deny that, who wants to race a 400whp car in a 110whp car? It's like asking a kid with no legs if he wants to run a foot race and if he says no you call him a little pussy ass bitch.

I have never said I'm better than anyone or I'm some great driver, I do have results and stats to say I'm good, I'm FAR from cocky though and know there are better, however half of you talking shit with no experience I can confidently say I will win. I am confident with my driving. I have driven fast cars, I've driven cars I shouldn't of had a chance to drive, why would my street car determine what I've had the chance to drive? I mooch off my girlfriend, that's right, cheap uneducated personal shots, watch out folks.

If I were an excuse I wouldn't of offered a more fair type of race.

Elbow
04-15-2010, 08:13 PM
I'm sorry I missed this from the beginning... the ego's in here bring the lulz though that's for sure.

Got Milk?- I'd be interested to see more pics underhood of the Subaru. What V-mount did you go with? What turbo is that? Why did you say a "few grand" when just the INTERCOOLER that is pictured cost a couple stacks by its self...? Something is fishy here.

Simon- I don't know you, therefore a lot of times I really can't tell if you are being serious or not, SO I don't say anything usually but if I'm gonna put my opinion up I might as well be thorough. I can see why people dislike you on here. If someone has put a lot of time work and money into their car, they are hardly ever going to care about your opinion (not that you can't have one, but maybe it doesn't always HAVE to be said...) since, in your words, you have never had any cars that were anything super special. I have seen you mention race cars here and there referring to stuff you've had, but only ever seen cars that were very mildly modified grocery getters with a maximum of a cheap rollcage, ebay coilovers, and some wheels. To be honest, if you sat there and criticized any of my vehicles I'd laugh at you and brush you off, but different people react differently. I think you try too hard to be cynical and funny and it makes you just look like a prick. Just MY opinion though, so take it for what its (not) worth.

I never said I OWNED race cars, I owned what three track cars? One REAL race car. Cheap roll cage and stuff don't be a moron. $1200 is not cheap, H&R coilovers aren't cheap, Tein, etc. Ask questions before you make assumptions.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 09:40 PM
He made a RETARDED call out, NOBODY can deny that, who wants to race a 400whp car in a 110whp car? It's like asking a kid with no legs if he wants to run a foot race and if he says no you call him a little pussy ass bitch.

I have never said I'm better than anyone or I'm some great driver, I do have results and stats to say I'm good, I'm FAR from cocky though and know there are better, however half of you talking shit with no experience I can confidently say I will win. I am confident with my driving. I have driven fast cars, I've driven cars I shouldn't of had a chance to drive, why would my street car determine what I've had the chance to drive? I mooch off my girlfriend, that's right, cheap uneducated personal shots, watch out folks.

If I were an excuse I wouldn't of offered a more fair type of race.

But I offered 10 lengths. You talk shit, but yet, can't back it up.

Echonova
04-15-2010, 09:49 PM
I didn't read the whole thread but I could tell it was good just by the first few posts...

10 lengths? Hell, I would take you up on that. As long as the 10 lengths were measured by your car and not my Miata... LOL

x Resilience
04-15-2010, 10:12 PM
cooolest effin sig ever!!!!!!!!!!! what game was that, and whose the player? and here i thought ronaldhino had the best beats

Barcalona vs Getafe, Lionel Messi. Watch a bit more soccer and you'll find out Ronaldinho is washed up and useless now.

Got Milk?
04-15-2010, 10:12 PM
I didn't read the whole thread but I could tell it was good just by the first few posts...

10 lengths? Hell, I would take you up on that. As long as the 10 lengths were measured by your car and not my Miata... LOL

On this tune, I make alittle over 300 and im giving him 10 lengths...why is he backing down? can't drive?

Elbow
04-16-2010, 06:13 AM
On this tune, I make alittle over 300 and im giving him 10 lengths...why is he backing down? can't drive?

What don't you get? Lengths are for pussies. It's not a race if you talk about how it will be ran. Real drag racing doesn't give lengths, it's head to head, giving lengths is the special Olympics of the motorsport world. I would probably beat you with 10 lengths, I know damn well I am a better driver. Get a life, quit watching fag racing videos and grow some balls. When you do, hit me up.

But I offered 10 lengths. You talk shit, but yet, can't back it up.

The thing is moron I've never talked shit about my car being fast have I? A more reasonable offer would of been post a pic of your car and lets see who's looks better since I bash half the cars and you people think you have to drive a sexy car to have opinions. You and your not backing shit up, you're a fucking moron. Truly. You may be the dumbest person on this site.

AnthonyF
04-16-2010, 08:29 AM
And AnthonyF has no pee pee. Little known fact.Were you peaking that one time I went to the bathroom? ;)

Well run in C group next time lets run!They said I have to do A group twice before I can move up. :(

I never said I OWNED race cars, I owned what three track cars? One REAL race car. Cheap roll cage and stuff don't be a moron. $1200 is not cheap, H&R coilovers aren't cheap, Tein, etc. Ask questions before you make assumptions.

Not like me, I have a REALLLLLL race car......sorta...lolol It runs on the Devils man juice.

-Ant.

Elbow
04-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Were you peaking that one time I went to the bathroom? ;)

They said I have to do A group twice before I can move up. :(

Not like me, I have a REALLLLLL race car......sorta...lolol It runs on the Devils man juice.

-Ant.

Why twice??? Gay.

Real race car my ass son! It's a dummy proof school car! ;) lol

Hell I use to fill my ITC Civic up with 120 octane or some stupid high amount, leaded, I'd take it out of the Formula Atlantics from the shop I use to work at they would throw it away otherwise. Smells so good and it's great to use to start fires in the yard.

KodyH
04-16-2010, 01:59 PM
I thought callouts were supposed to be in the Kills?

Got Milk?
04-16-2010, 02:35 PM
What don't you get? Lengths are for pussies. It's not a race if you talk about how it will be ran. Real drag racing doesn't give lengths, it's head to head, giving lengths is the special Olympics of the motorsport world. I would probably beat you with 10 lengths, I know damn well I am a better driver. Get a life, quit watching fag racing videos and grow some balls. When you do, hit me up.

The thing is moron I've never talked shit about my car being fast have I? A more reasonable offer would of been post a pic of your car and lets see who's looks better since I bash half the cars and you people think you have to drive a sexy car to have opinions. You and your not backing shit up, you're a fucking moron. Truly. You may be the dumbest person on this site.

Don't worry, that was the other person posting that, little Nermin. He wont be posting from this account anymore.

But anyways, you might be better at the track, because I dont have any experience at all. But when it comes to drag racing, I doubt it.

RandomGuy
04-16-2010, 03:48 PM
ok so the consensus of the thread, got milk's car is faster/better..... simon's car is slower

got milk = no road course racing experience, simon = claims to have quite a bit...

I dunno, in my opinion, Judging by Got Milk's car being drastically better than simons, especially at little Tally, the scooby would be a good car to take... I think if he sat with someone seasoned and took a few runs (since he's a complete n00b to it) I seriously think he'd own simon, just based on the machines they're working with. Simon may be a good driver, but when you're working with a car that much handicapped, theres only that much can help.... (of course when against someone with basic experience, which I think he can learn in one day... most gearheads and naturally have some of this)

Elbow
04-16-2010, 05:10 PM
ok so the consensus of the thread, got milk's car is faster/better..... simon's car is slower

got milk = no road course racing experience, simon = claims to have quite a bit...

I dunno, in my opinion, Judging by Got Milk's car being drastically better than simons, especially at little Tally, the scooby would be a good car to take... I think if he sat with someone seasoned and took a few runs (since he's a complete n00b to it) I seriously think he'd own simon, just based on the machines they're working with. Simon may be a good driver, but when you're working with a car that much handicapped, theres only that much can help.... (of course when against someone with basic experience, which I think he can learn in one day... most gearheads and naturally have some of this)

I've been doing track events/races since I was 5 in karts went through shifters and all that fun stuff, of course I have a driving advantage, his car is faster though, I believe even if he had a day at the track learning I'd still win. I don't claim anything I can provide pics or result sheets or whatever you want. lol

As for drag racing, I don't think I'd be as shitty as you think. Obviously the car will be slow though.

Got Milk?
04-16-2010, 05:27 PM
With proper suspension and tires, and 1 day of learning, i guarantee you that i would woop that azz.

Elbow
04-16-2010, 05:32 PM
With proper suspension and tires, and 1 day of learning, i guarantee you that i would woop that azz.

Now you use the suspension and tires trick. Then it'd be another call out of a modified car on good tires versus a bone stock Sentra on all seasons.

Grow up, I'm done in here and your stupid fuck stories. When you get on my level PM me.

Got Milk?
04-16-2010, 06:32 PM
When I get on your level?

You guys are pathetic. You guys take 100hp car to a track, where you cant even spin out, you take few turns in you 100hp car and suddenly you guys are good at racing or some shiet?

Yeah, give me a 2000 dollar car with 100hp, and ill drive the piss out of it. And i flip it i wont care because it is a 2k car.

My rims almost cost as much as your car kid, now you think I'm gonna race with a group of punk kids who think they are the shit in the 2k car, 100hp car, and who might slam into me.

Yeah like i said, when you have a car worth racing, than come on here and talk shit kiddo. Anybody can take a peace of shit car to the road atlanta and beat the crap out of it, and come on here and say I did this and that.

alpine_aw11
04-16-2010, 06:56 PM

What dicks? This thread needs a 50 gallon drum of Vagisil applied.

EG_Ryder
04-16-2010, 06:59 PM
What dicks? This thread needs a 50 gallon drum of Vagisil applied.

x2 lol... Can we lock this now? Clearly both are pussies and wont do anything but sit behind their computers and talk trash

Got Milk?
04-16-2010, 07:00 PM
I'm ready to line up, for a drag race.

This was a callout for a drag race, a simple NO would have ended this thread.

Later.

KodyH
04-16-2010, 07:01 PM
When I get on your level?

You guys are pathetic. You guys take 100hp car to a track, where you cant even spin out, you take few turns in you 100hp car and suddenly you guys are good at racing or some shiet?

Yeah, give me a 2000 dollar car with 100hp, and ill drive the piss out of it. And i flip it i wont care because it is a 2k car.

My rims almost cost as much as your car kid, now you think I'm gonna race with a group of punk kids who think they are the shit in the 2k car, 100hp car, and who might slam into me.

Yeah like i said, when you have a car worth racing, than come on here and talk shit kiddo. Anybody can take a peace of shit car to the road atlanta and beat the crap out of it, and come on here and say I did this and that.

1Simon is older then you, so kid and kiddo are a little ignorant on your part.

I honestly think anyone on here without an ass load of money would rather track, and potentially fuck up, a $2,000 verses a $20,000. He works with what he has. You called him out on a drag, he said no. He tried to work out something else, you said no. Why is this thread still going on?

Elbow
04-16-2010, 08:41 PM
For the record the Sentra oversteers like a mother fucker and I spun it out at the last track day.

I've driven cars there that cost 20x more than a WRX, KID, so yeah people with balls do the ballsy thing. I rent cars that if I wreck I'd be in debt for life. Like I said, grow balls.

I said come to the track, I said I'd go to the mountains, you beat around the bush. Go find another mans girlfriends car to callout. One with a tad more power that will make a RACE not a mojo booster.

slow_hatch
04-16-2010, 08:50 PM
This thread is ridiculous. I've never really liked Simon due to some of his post and the fact that he hangs out with MatthewGaypm, but you(GotMilk) are making yourself look like a bigger douche than he is. Calling him out to a drag race proves absolutely nothing, considering he drives a stock mr2 and you have 4x more power. We all know he drives pos cars, big deal. How about you man up and let him buy you some track time if your so confident that you can drive better than him. Especially since you consider your car superior than his.

Elbow
04-16-2010, 08:56 PM
This thread is ridiculous. I've never really liked Simon due to some of his post and the fact that he hangs out with MatthewGaypm, but you(GotMilk) are making yourself look like a bigger douche than he is. Calling him out to a drag race proves absolutely nothing, considering he drives a stock mr2 and you have 4x more power. We all know he drives pos cars, big deal. How about you man up and let him buy you some track time if your so confident that you can drive better than him. Especially since you consider your car superior than his.

I agree with you on everything you said including me being a raging faggot.

allout13
04-16-2010, 09:20 PM
I agree with you on everything you said including me being a raging faggot.

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/20849/original/Lolwut-verbose.jpg?1254035868

Elbow
04-16-2010, 09:22 PM
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/20849/original/Lolwut-verbose.jpg?1254035868

So, do you ride bikes?

lol

allout13
04-16-2010, 09:24 PM
So, do you ride bikes?

lol

yep :goodjob:

Elbow
04-16-2010, 09:35 PM
yep :goodjob:

Me too. What do you have?

allout13
04-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Me too. What do you have?

1987 Panasonic DX-4000
2003 Lemond Nevada City
2010 Mercier Kilo TT

you?

Got Milk?
04-16-2010, 10:39 PM

It is ridiculous. When I made this thread I had NO idea what he drives, which is why I asked him to post what he drives. And once he did, I CLEARLY stated that I will ignore him and that this thread is BS since he only drives an mr2.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOo, why am i douche?

AND.....

I also stated, he pays for my gas to drive to Road Atlanta, and the event, and I'll be glad to come out, actually MORE than happy to. I am not gonna pay 100+ dollars, plus spend about 40 bucks in gas, just to get like 20 mins or 40 mins on the track.

AND......

I also CLEARLY told simon, if he wants to do mountain run, I'll be glad to come out and have some fun.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... not like your comment matters any to me, but why am i douche again?

skacore
04-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Simon sell your 20 thousand dollar wheels for a fast straight line car.

slow_hatch
04-16-2010, 11:22 PM
It is ridiculous. When I made this thread I had NO idea what he drives, which is why I asked him to post what he drives. And once he did, I CLEARLY stated that I will ignore him and that this thread is BS since he only drives an mr2.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOo, why am i douche?

AND.....

I also stated, he pays for my gas to drive to Road Atlanta, and the event, and I'll be glad to come out, actually MORE than happy to. I am not gonna pay 100+ dollars, plus spend about 40 bucks in gas, just to get like 20 mins or 40 mins on the track.

AND......

I also CLEARLY told simon, if he wants to do mountain run, I'll be glad to come out and have some fun.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... not like your comment matters any to me, but why am i douche again?

Well first off, your a douche for calling anyone out to street race in the first place. Also he said he would pay your gas & entry fees for a RoadATL Pdx, if you were indeed faster than him. Which at first you clearly thought you would be, so it should be free track time. So stop making excuses about suspension, tires, etc. Wake up and realize drag racing requires very little skill, especially in a AWD car.

G.C
04-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Dam man, you guys just need to drag race and do that track bullshit ... Im pretty sure that subaru will spank you in both event though. but hey who knows.

Got Milk?
04-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Well first off, your a douche for calling anyone out to street race in the first place. Also he said he would pay your gas & entry fees for a RoadATL Pdx, if you were indeed faster than him. Which at first you clearly thought you would be, so it should be free track time. So stop making excuses about suspension, tires, etc. Wake up and realize drag racing requires very little skill, especially in a AWD car.

Okey.

He stated he would give me 50 for the gas if i was to win.

If he is paying for everything, I'm up for it.

And I dont make excuses, just my terms.

KodyH
04-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Okey.

Actually, if you had read his posts you would realize he said that loser pays the winner's entry fee.

Got Milk?
04-16-2010, 11:49 PM
Again, I'm not gonna take a risk of paying 100+ for 20-40 minutes of track time. no way.

I rather just do mountain run.

KodyH
04-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Again, I'm not gonna take a risk of paying 100+ for 20-40 minutes of track time. no way.

I rather just do mountain run.

He also said he would do that.

Got Milk?
04-16-2010, 11:56 PM
And i also said to let me know when.

SouthrnStyle
04-17-2010, 12:12 AM
Dude its 100 dollars big deal just go do it stop all the bs! Take it to the track and let the driving do the talking!

LokiSays
04-17-2010, 12:14 AM
^ Agree

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Dude its 100 dollars big deal just go do it stop all the bs! Take it to the track and let the driving do the talking!

But nowhere did I say I was better driver than him. This whole time I was just saying that his driving experience will not take him too far ahead if my car is making 4x the power.

Yes, he is better driver than me at course, like he said he has been going it since he was 5. Me, i never been at a track before.

Again i only stated that my car is faster, and that is why I called him to a drag race. And i called him out before I knew what he drives. But now since i know it's not in my subaru lvl, I said that this is BS thread.

So what is the big dealio?

slow_hatch
04-17-2010, 01:13 AM
Okey.

You obviously don't bother to read either, which explains this whole thread. If you'd have actually read his sig. or the 10 other threads about what he drives/drove you'd have already known what he had from the get go. No one cares that your $10k+ wrx is faster in a straight line than his $1k car. My grandmother could shift gears as good as you, so I'm sure Simon would have no problem. Sounds to me like your making excuses now, so you don't get your a$$ handed to you in your wrx by a pos car.

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 01:23 AM
You obviously don't bother to read either, which explains this whole thread. If you'd have actually read his sig. or the 10 other threads about what he drives/drove you'd have already known what he had from the get go. No one cares that your $10k+ wrx is faster in a straight line than his $1k car. My grandmother could shift gears as good as you, so I'm sure Simon would have no problem. Sounds to me like your making excuses now, so you don't get your a$$ handed to you in your wrx by a pos car.

Are you fucking kidding me? I think you're just trying to add more fuel to the fire. I don't come on here every day, I'm usually on this site like once a week or so. So I don't follow most of his threads. And alot of posts in this thread were made by little Nermin using my name, qd can vouch for that. But I changed my password now.

And what don't you get.

I WILL do mountain run. (where he is good at)
I WILL do drag run(where I'm good at)
I WILL do road Atlanta(If he pays for me)

This thread is BS since page 2 after i found out he drives a slow car.

You acting like I will suck so bad at road atlanta that I wont know how to take few turns? You act like I just got me DL yesterday. I did few mountains runs before, but nothing special, just for kicks and gigles.

slow_hatch
04-17-2010, 01:36 AM
It just seems like your backing out of a free opportunity to get some track time in and shut him up. He said he'd pay for everything if you were faster. You've got a faster car and you've had your drivers license a few years, so I really don't see the problem. BTW just b/c your car makes 4x more power than his, doesn't mean your better than him at drag racing =)

Elbow
04-17-2010, 06:35 AM
I just want to laugh at this one more time:

"You acting like I will suck so bad at road atlanta that I wont know how to take few turns? You act like I just got me DL yesterday. I did few mountains runs before, but nothing special, just for kicks and gigles. "

I'm pretty sure having a drivers license doesn't mean you're a good driver at the track, mountain runs don't make you a pro at the track either, it's a totally different world.

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 10:40 AM
^^^

I didn't say it would make me a pro, but you acting like I would suck so bad as if i never driven a car before.

SeePlusPlus
04-17-2010, 12:53 PM
I want in at the track day, I've only been around RA a few times but I'd love to see how the RX-8 holds up to the MR2. Count me in if this actually ever becomes anything more than an excuseathon

Elbow
04-17-2010, 02:22 PM
I want in at the track day, I've only been around RA a few times but I'd love to see how the RX-8 holds up to the MR2. Count me in if this actually ever becomes anything more than an excuseathon

To the bone stock MR2? lol

It's an SCCA track day, feel free to sign up, I'll be there but won't be driving the MR2. If I DO use the MR2 it will have quite a bit done to it by then if I still have it and wouldn't be much of a race. Nobody has made excuses except for the OP.

SeePlusPlus
04-17-2010, 02:39 PM

Nobody has made excuses except for the OP.

That was my meaning, not so clear I guess. What will you be driving?

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 03:48 PM

It's an SCCA track day, feel free to sign up, I'll be there but won't be driving the MR2. If I DO use the MR2 it will have quite a bit done to it by then if I still have it and wouldn't be much of a race. Nobody has made excuses except for the OP.

Are you really that stubborn? I called you to a drag race, you made an excuse not to race me in a drag race. Fine you have a slower car.

You call me out on your terms, the track, where you have to pay to play.So if u want me on your terms, than like I said I WILL DO IT, if you pay for it.

Your terms cost 100+ bucks, you think im gonna give 100+ bucks just to race you? That's a loss even if i win.

My terms were free, so feel free to come out.

So how am i making any excuses?

Elbow
04-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Are you really that stubborn? I called you to a drag race, you made an excuse not to race me in a drag race. Fine you have a slower car.

You call me out on your terms, the track, where you have to pay to play.So if u want me on your terms, than like I said I WILL DO IT, if you pay for it.

Your terms cost 100+ bucks, you think im gonna give 100+ bucks just to race you? That's a loss even if i win.

My terms were free, so feel free to come out.

So how am i making any excuses?

A. First off we can't RACE at a track day. It's easy to tell who's faster though.
B. I said numerous times I'd give you $40 for gas and if you were faster pay your $100 entry.

Gas cost money for the street, you said drag strip that has an entry fee, you said mountains...more gas.

OH YEAH, you also said it was a $100 race, so I mentioned a $100 track day. You have the chance at losing the same amount either way. :lmfao::doh:

This thread is hilarious, I was involved and even I can say we both sound like raging pussies. I just have larger ovaries.

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 03:57 PM
A. First off we can't RACE at a track day. It's easy to tell who's faster though.
B. I said numerous times I'd give you $40 for gas and if you were faster pay your $100 entry.

Gas cost money for the street, you said drag strip that has an entry fee, you said mountains...more gas.

OH YEAH, you also said it was a $100 race, so I mentioned a $100 track day. You have the chance at losing the same amount either way. :lmfao::doh:

This thread is hilarious, I was involved and even I can say we both sound like raging pussies. I just have larger ovaries.

Where did I say that we would race for money? O_O Might have been the other person. Like I said, I will not P2P. Mountain runs are mountain runs, you go up and down as many times as you want, you feel the freedom of driving your car. AGAIN! Why would I come to Road Atlanta, pay 100+ bucks for 20 minutes of driving?

AGAIN! If you are willing to pay 100 bucks for my 20 minutes of drivings, please do, cus I sure as hell wont. LATER. And I know I know your terms, you will pay if i beat you. Well I dont like your terms. Pay for me, and I'll show up.

**i can't believe this thread got to page 10, lol.***

Elbow
04-17-2010, 03:59 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?286786-CALL-OUT-TO-SIMON&p=38978353#post38978353

And it's $100 for 40 minutes, if that's a lot of money to you then you may need to sell your little car and get something cheaper.

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 04:04 PM
You don't understand, do you? Should a billioner man throw money away just cus he has billion dollars? I dont think so.

If you want me on your terms, pay for my event.

My terms are free for you, why should I pay for your terms? Doesn't make sense to me.

AGAIN:

If you want me on your terms, pay for my event.

If not, let this thread die.

Later.

Elbow
04-17-2010, 04:15 PM
My terms:

-Grow balls.
-Get money.
-Get on my level.

Until you get there, keep talking your bullshit, kid. One day you may grow a pair. :goodjob:

slow_hatch
04-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Where did I say that we would race for money?

okey dumb azz.

I'll make it more clear.

Post what you drive.

You stfu and go home.

Do you have amnesia??

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Do you have amnesia??

No, but i did have another person posting from my user name. Later.

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 06:02 PM
My terms:

-Grow balls. ( you backed out of my drag race, so you grow some)
-Get money. (Look who is talking lol, my rims cost more than your whole car)
-Get on my level. (What lvl? driving a 100hp car through turns?)

Until you get there, keep talking your bullshit, kid. One day you may grow a pair. :goodjob:

What B.S. are we talking about here? WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND. I WILL COME OUT, I WILL I WILL I WILL

PUT THESE WORDS IN YOUR SLOW PRECESSING BRAIN: I WILL I WILL I WILL IF U PAY FOR THE EVENT.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE WAY TOO FUCKING STUBBORN