PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Someone to help finish clutch job

v3rd1g0
04-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Background: I drive a 2003 Sentra Spec v. My throwout bearing went out last week, so i decided to go ahead and do the clutch while I was in there since that clutch had 100K+ on it. My friends and I started the job a few nights ago. So far we have pulled everything we need out (axles, mounting bolts, 4 sensors, and other things). We had to stop just before pulling out the bolts from the transmission to the motor. We were going to finish it this week but one got called into work and the other has to go out of town for a funeral. I am in pretty desperate need of someone to help me finish the job. I have a little bit of knowledge but this is my first time doing a clutch, which is why I had my buddies come help me. I have a copy of the Sentra FSM, it provides a lot of details pics of the job.
The car is in a garage with plenty of tools and an air compressor with air wrench(s) and impact.
Location: The house/garage is located in lilburn basically behind the walmart on 29.
Price: I am willing to pay and provide beer.

If you can help me out give me a call 770 597 8148 and we can work out a day that works best for you.

WRX STi
04-15-2010, 03:33 PM
As I don't drink beer, how much are you willing to pay?

Drummerboy
04-15-2010, 08:44 PM
May be willing to help once I figure out where lilburn is.

Woody150
04-15-2010, 09:44 PM
You live right around the corner from me. The earliest I could help is Monday night. If you can wait that long lemme know. PM me.

Black4DrEK
04-15-2010, 09:49 PM
How is that there always a thread with " i have ALL tools and air this air that" but i cant get the job done.. bwwahahahaha...

GL man..your far as hell from me

j0nbunklah0m
04-15-2010, 09:52 PM
hmm you're right down the road from me. might help out, i'll let u know