PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods SRT4 Tuning?

chaseamundo
04-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Where is the best place in Metro Atl to get my SRT4 Tuned?:thinking:

Kason23
04-14-2010, 08:29 PM
DSP plus a email tune from Nigel at TDS motorsports = WIN!

chaseamundo
04-14-2010, 08:31 PM
email tune? how does that work?

is that what you did lol?

Kason23
04-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Yes do you have a Diablosport tuner? Its the best device to tune with on a SRT-4 at the moment. You simply get one, upload your stock tune file from the car put it on your pc and send it to them via email. They will also ask your mods and such to get a baseline tune written and send a tune back to you. You then flash to your car. Do some datalogging with the DSP and send it back to be "fine tuned" till you get it running how you like.

Its not that hard and yes its what I did lol.

chaseamundo
04-14-2010, 08:42 PM
is that how you got 432 hp and 425wtq? lol

and what you mean datalogging....

blown_ss
04-16-2010, 05:01 PM
is that how you got 432 hp and 425wtq? lol

and what you mean datalogging....

i see you have my old srt. you have diablo or atleast it did when i got rid of it. also you need that on there with the tune that i put on it because the car has a fuel returnline. this car has been in too many hands that dont know what they are doing. i know for a fact that the tune has been messed with since it has left my hands. i had the car at 24psi with out a problem on a email tune.

Vteckidd
04-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Mainstream Performance they tune and dyno tons of SRT4s. Few 500whp ones too

blown_ss
04-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Mainstream Performance they tune and dyno tons of SRT4s. Few 500whp ones too

since some many hands have been on this car since i had it this is the way i would go.

chaseamundo
04-18-2010, 03:21 AM
so you suggest mainstream?
and i didnt know the car had dsp when i got it, and later found out it did. but he wont give me the dsp.
It should be ok if i buy a new dsp right?

eraser4g63
04-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Rob over at R&D

blown_ss
04-23-2010, 11:53 AM
so you suggest mainstream?
and i didnt know the car had dsp when i got it, and later found out it did. but he wont give me the dsp.
It should be ok if i buy a new dsp right?

the guy is a fucktard. the dsp is no good because it is linked with the car. all he has is the stock stage 2 setup on it which is linked to the vin on your car and will not work on any other car. pretty much what im saying is he has a dsp that is worth nothing.

Vteckidd
04-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Rob over at R&D he used to be with Mainstream and did a lot of tuning for them.

I like Rob hes a good friend but i think its disengenious to say he did a lot of tuning for mainstream and i think he would agree.

The majority of the SRT4s get tuned by Charles.

chaseamundo
04-23-2010, 10:07 PM
the guy is a fucktard. the dsp is no good because it is linked with the car. all he has is the stock stage 2 setup on it which is linked to the vin on your car and will not work on any other car. pretty much what im saying is he has a dsp that is worth nothing.

thats what i heard. so i guess ima get a new dsp. he did mention your name and said you did all the work to the car.

blown_ss
04-24-2010, 10:52 AM
thats what i heard. so i guess ima get a new dsp. he did mention your name and said you did all the work to the car.

sure did. also i dont know if you can just get another dsp. you have a tune on that car from a dsp so you cant just plug one up. you need to try to get a hold of the guy that has that dsp and try to buy it from him because thats the one you need. they will only work on one car until they are unlocked. i know that you dont have the stock tune on the car because you have that fuel returnline on and for the car to run right it had to have a tune.

Kason23
04-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Another DSP will not work UNLESS the stock tune was flashed back into your car. IF he will not let you re flash it you will ether need to raise hell...or get another PCM and have it flashed to your VIN then get a new DSP to flash over it.

CHADbee
04-24-2010, 11:42 AM
I like Rob hes a good friend but i think its disengenious to say he did a lot of tuning for mainstream and i think he would agree.

The majority of the SRT4s get tuned by Charles.

yep charles tuned mine 3 times i think. that i know of it still holds the highest whp for a GA stock turbo car. 297whp at 22psi.

blown_ss
04-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Another DSP will not work UNLESS the stock tune was flashed back into your car. IF he will not let you re flash it you will ether need to raise hell...or get another PCM and have it flashed to your VIN then get a new DSP to flash over it.

thanks for your imput. i wasnt sure but i figured that he was screwed. there is no reason that guy needs to keep that dsp. he was too scared to plug it up to the car so i know that he didnt mess with the tune. i was going to walk him through how to do it.

chaseamundo
05-21-2010, 03:44 PM
yea he kinda dicked me, i told him he couldnt use it on another car and he said some balogna that he could so i could explain it to him...

ueyedgr8tness
05-22-2010, 12:59 PM
^ Dude just go to mainstream i had charles tune mine on dtec ftmfw! And i was also stg2 with toy's and i was really happy with the results i got from them no doubt! But it was still slow as balls so be sure u got all yo ducks in a roll.So u can lay down like chad:)

chaseamundo
05-23-2010, 11:50 AM
it was slow as balls? thats not what im going for lol

tmracing83
05-23-2010, 04:53 PM
hook me up with the a/c on the car u "dicked" me on and u can get it.

im glad i didnt give it to ya, cause you also truely "dicked" me too

chaseamundo
05-24-2010, 06:35 PM
i have the ac lines .....

tmracing83
05-24-2010, 11:22 PM
like i said u hook me up with the a/c lines and im sure i can get u that dsp

Turbodude06
05-25-2010, 07:58 AM
^Thats pretty dick of u not to give him the DSP IMO, u knew when u got his car that it had no ac by looking at it, and u complained that I didn't tell u the srt didn't have a horn(WHO CARES!!!)... Good luck man with the srt I loved it just didn't have the money for the trans and clutch at the time.....

blown_ss
05-25-2010, 10:01 AM
^Thats pretty dick of u not to give him the DSP IMO, u knew when u got his car that it had no ac by looking at it, and u complained that I didn't tell u the srt didn't have a horn(WHO CARES!!!)... Good luck man with the srt I loved it just didn't have the money for the trans and clutch at the time.....

yeah the guy was a dick when i didnt babysit him when he asked about that car. he cant use that dsp for anything other then a paperweight. it has to be unlocked with the car. by keeping that dsp he guy has to buy another ecu and that cost. hell they dont even make the stage kits anymore so he would have to find one and have it programed to his car.

on a good note the tranny work and clutch should cost about 700 at most. i talked to a shop that would rebuild the tranny for 500.

tmracing83
05-25-2010, 11:13 AM
yeah the guy was a dick when i didnt babysit him when he asked about that car. he cant use that dsp for anything other then a paperweight. it has to be unlocked with the car. by keeping that dsp he guy has to buy another ecu and that cost. hell they dont even make the stage kits anymore so he would have to find one and have it programed to his car.

on a good note the tranny work and clutch should cost about 700 at most. i talked to a shop that would rebuild the tranny for 500.

awww sticks and stones

please quit before i cry

chase u want the tuner hit me up and get me those lines

or i could just sell it to some dumbass on CL over time if i really need to

REGARDLESS of if its useless or not

thanks for all the kind works "blown" & "turbodude"

i love yall too

have a nice day all!

blown_ss
05-25-2010, 02:10 PM
awww sticks and stones

please quit before i cry

chase u want the tuner hit me up and get me those lines

or i could just sell it to some dumbass on CL over time if i really need to

REGARDLESS of if its useless or not

thanks for all the kind works "blown" & "turbodude"

i love yall too

have a nice day all!

this quote right here is enough to make a buyer feedback thread.

Turbodude06
05-26-2010, 09:09 AM
this quote right here is enough to make a buyer feedback thread.

ah yea^.......

- WTF dude, you really just told us that your just going to rip someone off by selling them a DSP that can't be used. What a dick man, grow up, get some balls and go fuck a pussy. Stop acting like one!!!

-WORD TO THE WISE ABOUT THIS GUY, DON'T DEAL WITH HIM HE DOES THIS SHIT WITH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ueyedgr8tness
05-26-2010, 11:32 AM
*notes to self* Never do business with tmracing83 because he not only brags about getting over on people but he is stupid enough to explain how he will get some 1 i the future. WOW! got to love doing business on here.

tmracing83
05-26-2010, 11:50 AM
How all y'all r crying like bitches over a deal that you have no clue how it went down...

I'm not going to fight and argue with everyone that wants to throw their 2 cents out there...

Have a good day.

And chase, hit me up next time ur in atl so we can meet up and trade those parts.

All y'all assholes have a grand day

blown_ss
05-26-2010, 12:01 PM
:goodjob::goodjob::2up::2up::2up:

stillaneon
05-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Does someone have a link to the for sale add by TMracing?

tmracing83
05-26-2010, 03:43 PM
I dont have anything for sale bro.. Sorry...

Turbodude06
05-26-2010, 08:56 PM
How all y'all r crying like bitches over a deal that you have no clue how it went down...

I'm not going to fight and argue with everyone that wants to throw their 2 cents out there...

Have a good day.

And chase, hit me up next time ur in atl so we can meet up and trade those parts.

All y'all assholes have a grand day

Really? Cause I talked to chase and told him about the DSP cause he didn't even know the car had a tune on it. I know, u thought that you were just going to be able slick and sell it and rip someone else off including chase when he was about to go and buy one of those for the SRT...... Thats B.S. man, and now everyone knows how you are way to go....

tmracing83
05-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Really? Cause I talked to chase and told him about the DSP cause he didn't even know the car had a tune on it. I know, u thought that you were just going to be able slick and sell it and rip someone else off including chase when he was about to go and buy one of those for the SRT...... Thats B.S. man, and now everyone knows how you are way to go....

u can say whatevre u want fat boy.

u dont know how the deal went once again...

remember. theres always 2 sides to any story.....

o also, shall we talk about how you DICKED me in the trade?

u wait till you good and gone then text me and say " o i forgot to tell u that srt's fuel pump is crooked so u have to fill up a 1/4 tank."
also how u told me "the car has hid's, hid's dont have high beams" i beg to differ.

im not going to run my mouth anymore about u, even though i could go on and on about everything.

u wanna fight and bitch. u have my number an address

Turbodude06
05-27-2010, 07:02 AM
u can say whatevre u want fat boy.

u dont know how the deal went once again...

remember. theres always 2 sides to any story.....

o also, shall we talk about how you DICKED me in the trade?

u wait till you good and gone then text me and say " o i forgot to tell u that srt's fuel pump is crooked so u have to fill up a 1/4 tank."
also how u told me "the car has hid's, hid's dont have high beams" i beg to differ.

im not going to run my mouth anymore about u, even though i could go on and on about everything.

u wanna fight and bitch. u have my number an address

wow your more retarded then I thought I have no idea what your talking about the HID's???? it had them but your probably to stupid to figure out how to turn them on and at least I told you about the fuel tank, but it was like that when I got... And yes I do know were you live so watch your back now. And you didn't mention that it burned 2 quarts of oil a week for the car I traded you lol. What a looser.. Your were jumping around like a 5 year old when I came to trade u I didn't even want to when I seen the ugly integra, but my wife said if I didn't you would have cried, so I was being nice and traded you for some riced out integra.. But your cool man at least I know what really happened between mine and chases trades.... And so now you can come back with a childish remark like always (FAT BOY REALLY, CALL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW FAG).. Stop acting like you know anything about cars and just give him the DSP back like a real man would do...

-Waits on gay fags remark.......

Turbodude06
05-27-2010, 07:12 AM
and for some reason TMR has a problem with every person he has traded for, ME, chase, and the guy u traded the Turbo Blue Coupe too(forgot his name on here) I wonder why that is????

Tray@Forged
05-27-2010, 08:02 AM
If you would like to get a Professional tune please give us a call. Forged Performance would be more then capable in helping you.

chaseamundo
06-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Its all good guys. no worries. shit happens. Live and learn...

.....still a little fucked up though.....

......just saying