PDA

View Full Version : Random Damn... what a waste

HyPer50
11-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Check this shit out, dunno.. it maybe a repost. What a waste lol, two girls who can sing pretty good (it's a nice song, until you know what they are singing about lol) and definatly have potential... but nope.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2682145?showw=no&refsite=7041

Edit: LMAO just found this pic of them... lmao guess thats why they call them the nazi olsen twins
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/1600/DSCN0105.jpg

uproot
11-04-2005, 10:11 AM
wow.... i didnt expect that :confused:

Stormhammer
11-04-2005, 01:18 PM
... -shrugs-

they definitely have potential to be hotties when being older :D

they should also become like country singers - they got the voice

... interesting though

SquishyC
11-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Did anyone click on the link at the end of the article on their new album?

I dont have sound at work, but I read the words to the song....I'm confused after clicking the link... :dunno:

HyPer50
11-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Basically it's some nice good looking singing sisters... except they are white supremacists. I watched the video, and didn't really pick up on any of the bad lyrics... but ya they have the lyrics listed and man, the parents fucked those kids heads up.

SquishyC
11-04-2005, 01:56 PM
But the link...as they say "to support their cause"

is to the NAACP....see why i'm confused....?

the link is at the end of the article

HyPer50
11-04-2005, 02:00 PM
But the link...as they say "to support their cause"

is to the NAACP....see why i'm confused....?

the link is at the end of the article

lol ya, that part kind of confused me to.

guinness
11-04-2005, 02:54 PM
what the fuck do you expect?they're fucking aryian-girls(blonde hair,blue eyes,pale skin).they're the epitomy of what Hitler had in mind for his "perfect" person/race.oh well,that just goes to prove that you can turn something so good and beautiful,into something horrible with the wrong kind of up-bringing,and that there is trash in every race.i'm jusr surprised that they didn't have a swastika flag in the background or a pile of books burning.fuck 'em,goddamn bone-head white supremisist neo-nazi bitches.

tony
11-04-2005, 03:00 PM
They are a product of their environment, if you're going to blame anyone blame their parents. I didnt watch the clip but I know who you guys are talking about, those girls did not form their views on their own and I'm sure if they got out an experienced the world it would be a different story.

HyPer50
11-04-2005, 03:17 PM
They are a product of their environment, if you're going to blame anyone blame their parents. I didnt watch the clip but I know who you guys are talking about, those girls did not form their views on their own and I'm sure if they got out an experienced the world it would be a different story.

Exactly lol... The parents fucked those kids up big time.

SquishyC
11-04-2005, 03:27 PM

There's a very good chance once they do get out on their own they will wind up being very embaressed by all of this, not to mention hating their parents.
Its a sad situation, I feel bad for them :(

Hektik
11-04-2005, 09:25 PM
wow these kids heads are really fucked up.

Kevykev
11-05-2005, 12:00 AM
yeah, what tony said = the reason

don't worry they'll probably have children that aren't fully white one day.

shit like that tends to happen

mad3nch1na
11-20-2005, 12:41 AM
dident catch a word they said

The Golden Child
11-20-2005, 01:51 PM
the lyrics show in the bottom ..
and daym thats fucked up ..

znismo
11-24-2005, 12:47 AM
Thats, fucked up and there parents should be ashamed of themselves. There probably ur typical singlewide trailer trashwith rebel flags as blankets.

Its' ashame to cause they have unbelievable potential as country singers especially in bluegrass, but not with those kind of lyrics to haunt them and it willl.

Justin