PDA

View Full Version : :'( My employees doggie passed away...

AnthonyF
04-13-2010, 10:57 AM
He just called saying he had to put her down, and I didn't really believe b/c she was in perfect health at around 6-7 years old. It was an Aussie/Rotti Mix that was so adorable, and rambunctious. She ate something and screwed up her intestines and ruptured her...I can't remember. But obviously wasn't good. it really hits home when you have your own doggy that you love. I also loved her and i'm rearry sad. :( :(

-Ant.

ilovemyhonda.
04-13-2010, 10:59 AM
:( awww ant. do you have bella with you?

AnthonyF
04-13-2010, 11:00 AM
^No. I wish, so I could hold her right now.

-Ant.

ilovemyhonda.
04-13-2010, 11:52 AM
that's what i was going to say. it will be okay. makes you appreciate your doggies more. I know when I hear bad stuff about people abusing children, it makes me feel so much more appreciative and lucky that I was blessed with my son.

Miss.Kayla
04-13-2010, 12:09 PM
sorry boo boo :'( i dont know whatd i do if i lost my Leo or kookers.

RedEj8
04-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Sux...My friend just had to take his lab puppy to get emergency surgery a few weeks ago. He ate his ENTIRE leash and had to get 15 inches of his intestines removed.

BKgen®
04-13-2010, 02:03 PM
That's terrible. I lost my best buddy of 15 years exactly 1 year ago this weekend :(

AnthonyF
04-13-2010, 02:31 PM
They are cuties!

Sux...My friend just had to take his lab puppy to get emergency surgery a few weeks ago. He ate his ENTIRE leash and had to get 15 inches of his intestines removed.Jesus...that leash must have tasted really freaking good. I bet that was an expensive bill, but they are worth it..even if they are dumb. :)

That's terrible. I lost my best buddy of 15 years exactly 1 year ago this weekend :(
:( Sorry to hear. but I bet they were 15 great years. :)

-Ant.

blue94eg6
04-13-2010, 04:25 PM
i know what would happen you would be crying just like everytime you watch marley and me lol jk.

AnthonyF
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
^I refuse to finish that movie. lol I've heard how it ends, I dont want it! lol

-Ant.

blue94eg6
04-13-2010, 04:35 PM
yeah i know bro it really sux.

Miss.Kayla
04-13-2010, 04:49 PM
i know what would happen you would be crying just like everytime you watch marley and me lol jk.

I do cry every time bcus i know im gonna have to do it later on down the road and frankly im NOT READY to part with my babies
youd be right there with me too!

^I refuse to finish that movie. lol I've heard how it ends, I dont want it! lol

-Ant.

Don't bcus you will cry especially since youre close to bella