PDA

View Full Version : Places to print photos.[HELP!!]

Slow Motion
04-12-2010, 10:44 PM
I really want to get some photos printed but I don't know of any professional photography print shops in Atlanta. I also have a photo from the 60's I would like to get re-sized and printed. Any of you photogs know of any good places to get photos printed and reprinted? PM me the info please.:goodjob: Reps given for any help.

Slow Motion
04-13-2010, 05:43 AM
:thinking:

A.A
04-13-2010, 07:31 AM
I really want to get some photos printed but I don't know of any professional photography print shops in Atlanta. I also have a photo from the 60's I would like to get re-sized and printed. Any of you photogs know of any good places to get photos printed and reprinted? PM me the info please.:goodjob: Reps given for any help.

check your reps messages :D

Slow Motion
04-14-2010, 12:46 PM
DONE.

A.A
04-14-2010, 02:49 PM
DONE.

hope that helps... I'd just come on out and say, but those folks need to buy some advertising here on IA. Having the prints mounted on foam core for display is a bonus.

RL...
04-19-2010, 12:05 AM

Coscto is a damn good place to get photos developed for prints for most any size. The quality is great and the prices great as well.

jennnay
04-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Camera Doctor in Decatur.

dtmcnamara
04-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Regency Fine Arts in Norcross is also good. I got my 40" x 60" canvas printing done there....they are awesome people and reasonable prices

PS- They are off of Dawson Blvd, I think