PDA

View Full Version : ACURA INTEGRA FAT FIVES WHEELS (4)

astoj828
04-12-2010, 12:12 AM

I have a set of GSR fat five wheels. Will fit most integra models. Ive had them in my garage and have no need for them. They usually sell for $250 to $300 dollars for a set of 4 or single rims sell for $90. However the front two wheels have some curb damage (fixable and all hold air), the other two are not in bad shape. This is a set of all four wheels. If you are interested let me know and you can come by and look at them. Email is the best way to contact me. I can meet most places in Gwinnett county.

thanks

email me at: [email protected]

or go to [email protected]

JDM onlyy
04-12-2010, 12:37 PM

I have a set of GSR fat five wheels. Will fit most integra models. Ive had them in my garage and have no need for them. They usually sell for $250 to $300 dollars for a set of 4 or single rims sell for $90. However the front two wheels have some curb damage (fixable and all hold air), the other two are not in bad shape. This is a set of all four wheels. If you are interested let me know and you can come by and look at them. Email is the best way to contact me. I can meet most places in Gwinnett county.

thanks

email me at: [email protected]

or go to [email protected]

A set of four mint fat fives and decent tires barely sell for $300, yours doesn't even have tires nor a price. Just an FYI...GLWS though

ef6honda
04-13-2010, 11:52 PM
ill give you 100 bucks for them