PDA

View Full Version : Member/Friend/Rider went down today!!

Tech5
04-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Today BIG RED AKA Mike off this forum is a Good friend of mine I was not riding with him but few of my friends was and they was riding down in GA (Riverdale Road) And he went down... Don"t how or why yet but They could not get a pulse and they rushed him to the ER and Pronounced Dead on scene.He was a Great friend, great super duper rider , Loved all about bikes and this forum!!!!!

Right now nothing has been arranged but so far the father thinks there is No life insurance or anything and I will be talking with him and if not I will be trying to raise a fund in his name to help out for the bills.
His Mother passed away 9 years ago on this same date.He has only his father which he was helping him due to his dad hurt his knee and had surgery and can not do for himself . So hope other members of the family and friends will be able to help out.

I am so sorry to bring this news to this forum but many know or had done business with him ....RIP Big Red ... AKA Mike AKA TANK!!!!!!!!

9 Years ago to this date his mother passed away!

I love you bro

-EnVus-
04-12-2010, 12:51 AM
damn sorry to hear this prayers go out to his family....

Halfwit
04-12-2010, 10:25 AM
he was definately a good guy. didnt mind helping friends out or lending his knowledge. hate that this happened to him.

Elbow
04-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Damn, my prayers go out to friends and family.

Vteckidd
04-12-2010, 11:37 AM
What gear was he wearing? Did he impact something head on or what?

sorry to hear man, thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family

6speed
04-12-2010, 02:59 PM
RIP Tank...I remember his name on this forum years ago...

Tech5
04-13-2010, 12:01 AM
RIP Tank...I remember his name on this forum years ago...

Yup my Good friend I have known him since I was about 17 years old he taught me many things as I never had a dad growing up and I lean on him for that!!!!

Tech5
04-13-2010, 12:01 AM
His funeral will be friday off 29 and lawernceville hwy at Flordale funrel if that is the name on friday at 11 am

BTW the detecives are ruling that another biker (unknown at this time) came into his lane and ran him off the road. Witness saw
another bike making a U turn and ran away ..... But this witness might be the one that ran him off too and just saying this .

big mac
04-13-2010, 12:34 AM
sorry to here this. sounds like he was an awsome guy. prayer go out to the family