PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal...

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 12:58 AM
for mods to delete your posts if they don't like them?:thinking:

Just curious, because it seems like the going thing around here as of lately. At least from my point of view.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:00 AM
You can always go somewhere else.

And if you want to keep up the BS, we can help you. Later, QD.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:06 AM
You can always go somewhere else.

And if you want to keep up the BS, we can help you. Later, QD.lol, BS? I'm not allowed to have an opinion? I'm not going to go around and tell people their car looks "dope", "sick", "fresh", "bad ass", when it doesn't. You're the only motherfucker that rides my dick. If you're going to fuck with me so goddamn much, fuck with the other members that "put down" other members. Stop being a pussy and singling me out.

I mean, I like you, but you're grasping for straws and I'm sick of your shit. However, you're no reason for me to leave the site. I enjoy it here, and I enjoy the people I have met. I do not enjoy being singled out. If you haven't seen anyone else post what I post, then your moderator skills are clearly lacking and you should step down.

Got Milk?
04-11-2010, 01:11 AM
^^

Well said.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:16 AM
lol, BS? I'm not allowed to have an opinion? I'm not going to go around and tell people their car looks "dope", "sick", "fresh", "bad ass", when it doesn't.

Yes you are, ma'am. But how about using a little less unnecessary banter when giving it instead of saying the same thing.

You're the only motherfucker that rides my dick.

A tired little phrase.

If you're going to fuck with me so goddamn much, fuck with the other members that "put down" other members. Stop being a pussy and singling me out.

Go around and check out the other threads and check out all the other unnecessary posts that I've delet.....ooops! You're not a mod so you don't know what other posts may have been removed. Stop thinking you're the center of attention

I mean, I like you, but you're grasping for straws and I'm sick of your shit.

Grasping for straws? And you saying that I want you to be positive on everyone's car when I never said that isn't grasping for said straw? And I don't care what you're sick of. So what?

However, you're no reason for me to leave the site. I enjoy it here, and I enjoy the people I have met. I do not enjoy being singled out.

Then quit bitching and harassing and thinking you're the only one that gets reprimanded around here. I don't answer to you and that's all I can say. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
04-11-2010, 01:18 AM
lol, BS? I'm not allowed to have an opinion? I'm not going to go around and tell people their car looks "dope", "sick", "fresh", "bad ass", when it doesn't. You're the only motherfucker that rides my dick. If you're going to fuck with me so goddamn much, fuck with the other members that "put down" other members. Stop being a pussy and singling me out.

I mean, I like you, but you're grasping for straws and I'm sick of your shit. However, you're no reason for me to leave the site. I enjoy it here, and I enjoy the people I have met. I do not enjoy being singled out. If you haven't seen anyone else post what I post, then your moderator skills are clearly lacking and you should step down.

He is just trying his best to bring some IA drama they all miss it lol
Also He has to up hold his E-thug name or his crown my be taken.......:)

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Then quit bitching and harassing and thinking you're the only one that gets reprimanded around here. I don't answer to you. Later, QD.Calling my ma'am is putting my down, so shouldn't you delete that from your post as well?

I call bullshit. I can go through the pics section and pick out a few posts by members that are just like mine. Funny how they're still in the thread, isn't it?

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:21 AM
He is just trying his best to bring some IA drama they all miss it lol
Also He has to up hold his E-thug name or his crown my be taken.......:)

Lolol. I gave up that crown. That's why I didn't lay into this dude like I would have back in the day.

-EnVus-
04-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Lolol. I gave up that crown. That's why I didn't lay into this dude like I would have back in the day.
Who holds it now ? and please don't say Simon.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:24 AM
These excerpts are from the same thread my post was deleted in...

The car looks like shit.

Pictures aren't bad at all, the subject on the other hand is a fail.

Oh wow... nice pics, gross car. Just sayin.

And you were saying you didn't single me out. Proof is in the pudding.

bodhi
04-11-2010, 01:24 AM
i would fuck anyone on ia in a shit talking contest...

i can put 100 bucks on that

no ones got any talent now - some gave up - others kept evolving... QD's still got it, but it's not what it used to be... : )

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:27 AM
i would fuck anyone on ia in a shit talking contest...

i can put 100 bucks on that

no ones got any talent now - some gave up - others kept evolving... QD's still got it, but it's not what it used to be... : )Shit talking /= post deletion and infractions.

Just sayin'.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Who holds it now ? and please don't say Simon.

No one. No one has what it takes to be enthroned with the "crown." You have to have a creativity level of a Rembrandt. You have to posses an IQ that would put a dunce cap on Einstein. And you have to an endless supply of wit and humor that would make Jerry Lewis look dull and mundane. But the greatest asset of all is still out there. You'd have to be able to throw all those criteria into the same mix and be able to come back with a read that would rival that of a John Steinbeck or a William Shakespeare.

Sadly, though, it has not came to be. Maniac stepped out there, but he vanished a bit on it. Later, QD.

bodhi
04-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Shit talking /= post deletion and infractions.

Just sayin'.

stop saying "just sayin" dude...

seriously

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:33 AM
stop saying "just sayin" dude...

seriouslyNo.

Just sayin'.

-EnVus-
04-11-2010, 01:34 AM
No one. No one has what it takes to be enthroned with the "crown." You have to have a creativity level of a Rembrandt. You have to posses an IQ that would put a dunce cap on Einstein. And you have to an endless supply of wit and humor that would make Jerry Lewis look dull and mundane. But the greatest asset of all is still out there. You'd have to be able to throw all those criteria into the same mix and be able to come back with a read that would rival that of a John Steinbeck or a William Shakespeare.

Sadly, though, it has not came to be. Maniac stepped out there, but he vanished a bit on it. Later, QD.
lol Alex aka Maniac aka Bohdi is a saint now compared to old times...
Sadly i agree..hell i got a head ache just trying to figure out what "Mundane" is :(
Fuckin NERD!!! :rolleyes:

bodhi
04-11-2010, 01:34 AM
yo QD you watching VH1?

they talkin about tupac dawg....shits hard... if you listen closely he describes IA in some of his interviews - how people aint true to themselves - how everyone chooses to follow the trend

its sad
how ppl arent unique anymore

bodhi
04-11-2010, 01:35 AM
lol Alex aka Maniac aka Bohdi is a saint now compared to old times...
Sadly i agree..hell i got a head ache just trying to figure out what "Mundane" is :(
Fuckin NERD!!! :rolleyes:

who the fuck is maniac son?

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:36 AM
And you were saying you didn't single me out. Proof is in the pudding.

Lolol @ you. I won't say why, though, as it's not important.

If you didn't read my posts previous to yours, I was trying to defuse a "situation." Added BS was/is not necessary. That's not to say you have to say you like it, but you can be a little more tactful in your disapproval. If you can't understand that, I don't know what what else to say. I, for one, think that the rules (no bashing) should be enforced more than they're being lately. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
04-11-2010, 01:37 AM
who the fuck is maniac son?

You tell me Alex

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:37 AM
yo QD you watching VH1?

they talkin about tupac dawg....shits hard... if you listen closely he describes IA in some of his interviews - how people aint true to themselves - how everyone chooses to follow the trend

its sad
how ppl arent unique anymore

I actually turned it off when the 2Pac thing came on. I was on that channel for the show before that one. They did a documentary on NWA. Later, QD.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:38 AM
yo QD you watching VH1?

they talkin about tupac dawg....shits hard... he's describing IA too - people aint true to themselves - how everyone chooses to follow the trend

its sad
how ppl arent unique anymoreI honestly think there is a universal beauty when it comes to modding cars. The majority of the people will like the car modded the same way. There are a few random people that enjoy the body kits, gaudy wings, LEDs, hood scoops, etc.

bodhi
04-11-2010, 01:40 AM
I actually turned it off when the 2Pac thing came on. I was on that channel for the show before that one. They did a documentary on NWA. Later, QD.

yeah i just missed that, but cmon dude

tupac's music might not be "all that..." but he was a realist - he kept it real

you west coast aint ya kid?
back him up man dont turn your back on your state - in the end youll feel more at home their than here

as long as you have yer kids and wife that is

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Lolol @ you. I won't say why, though, as it's not important.

If you didn't read my posts previous to yours, I was trying to defuse a "situation." Added BS was/is not necessary. That's not to say you have to say you like it, but you can be a little more tactful in your disapproval. If you can't understand that, I don't know what what else to say. I, for one, think that the rules (no bashing) should be enforced more than they're being lately. Later, QD.I think "looks like shit" is a bit less tactful than "Great photos, but you can't polish a turd".

If the rules are enforced, they should be enforced for everyone. Including yourself, imo.

bodhi
04-11-2010, 01:43 AM
I honestly think there is a universal beauty when it comes to modding cars. The majority of the people will like the car modded the same way. There are a few random people that enjoy the body kits, gaudy wings, LEDs, hood scoops, etc.

thats not all that im talking about

ppl dont have character anymore...some of these kids here built their cars because they were influenced by others --and thats not always bad but theyre all followers

racing and cars are dead to me though

so whateva

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:45 AM
yeah i just missed that, but cmon dude

tupac's music might not be "all that..." but he was a realist - he kept it real

you west coast aint ya kid?
back him up man dont turn your back on your state - in the end youll feel more at home their than here

as long as you have yer kids and wife that is

I had already seen the Pac documentary and I liked him but not that much. He was good at what he did though, I know.

If the rules are enforced, they should be enforced for everyone. Including yourself, imo.

You're right. And when I disrespect someone's car, I'll make sure I take immediate action upon myself. Later, QD.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:47 AM
thats not all that im talking about

ppl dont have character anymore...some of these kids here build their cars because they were influenced by others --and thats not always bad but theyre all followers

racing and cars are dead to me though

so whatevaOh, I figured so. Just was relating it to I.A. I am into cars, but I have gradually stepped up the automotive ladder. Integra, STi(2), Infiniti, and now Mercedes. I'm not into modding as much as I used to be, but I definitely enjoy having something nice (to me) to drive around when I'm at home.

-EnVus-
04-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Oh, I figured so. Just was relating it to I.A. I am into cars, but I have gradually stepped up the automotive ladder. Integra, STi(2), Infiniti, and now Mercedes. I'm not into modding as much as I used to be, but I definitely enjoy having something nice (to me) to drive around when I'm at home.
Everytime i see that Mercedes i think "Spoiled rich kid"

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:50 AM
You're right. And when I disrespect someone's car, I'll make sure I take immediate action upon myself. Later, QD.I'm not only talking about their car. I mean respect in general. I like how you indirectly put down someone or their car, but I still think that should be considered disrespectful as well.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:51 AM
I'm not only talking about their car. I mean respect in general. I like how you indirectly put down someone or their car, but I still think that should be considered disrespectful as well.

If you're still crying about the "ma'am" thing, then if you're willing to talk shit to me, being willing to accept it back if I so choose. I just don't choose to engage in verbal warfare anymore and try to just be cool with everyone. Later, QD.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Everytime i see that Mercedes i think "Spoiled rich kid"lol, how so?

-EnVus-
04-11-2010, 01:52 AM
lol, how so?
where i come from thats all you ever see driving a newer nice Mercedes

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:53 AM
If you're still crying about the "ma'am" thing, then if you're willing to talk shit to me, being willing to accept it back if I so choose. Later, QD.No, not at all. Just what I've seen throughout my time on this forum. You can say what you want to me, I don't get butt hurt and call people haters like 90% of the people on here. Shit talking is what keeps me entertained. If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it. This goes for everyone on this site, including myself.

It's all in good fun, imo.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:54 AM
where i come from thats all you ever see driving a newer nice MercedesOh, okay. I don't think there is an E55 AMG within 30 miles of my town, but I may be wrong.

Oh, and every time I go to the dealership with my dad, the service manager always acts like it's my dad's car or that he bought it for me. It's pretty funny, actually...lol.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 01:57 AM
No, not at all. Just what I've seen throughout my time on this forum. You can say what you want to me, I don't get butt hurt and call people haters like 90% of the people on here. Shit talking is what keeps me entertained. If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it. This goes for everyone on this site, including myself.

It's all in good fun, imo.

Your time on here? You've only been on IA for a few months. You haven't seen anything. I quit being the site "E-thug" well before you became a member. Also, I don't put anyone down without a reason. I have a reason behind any post I make (for the most part). And I certainly don't do it indirectly. There is a difference between tact and indirect.

I have also NEVER used the word "hater" on here as it is the most widely overused and misused word on this site. Later, QD.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Your time on here? You've only been on IA for a few months. You haven't seen anything. I quit being the site "E-thug" well before you became a member. Also, I don't put anyone down without a reason. I have a reason behind any post I make (for the most part). And I certainly don't do it indirectly. There is a difference between tact and indirect.

I have also NEVER used the word "hater" on here as it is the most widely overused and misused word on this site. Later, QD.I haven't been on here long, I've just noticed subtle hints of your putting down other members. Tact would be along the lines of "Nice car, but it's not really my style. Thanks for sharing."

Not saying you have ever used that word, it just seems like anyone I disagree with in the pics section seems to throw out that word. If they didn't want criticism, or can't take criticism, they don't need to post. Simple as that. Some people need to grow a pair and take the internet with a grain of salt, imo.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 02:16 AM
I haven't been on here long, I've just noticed subtle hints of your putting down other members. Tact would be along the lines of "Nice car, but it's not really my style. Thanks for sharing."

Exactly. I respectfully voice my disapproval of someone's car. You haven't noticed subtle hints of me doing the sort at all. I simply state what I need to get across.

Some people need to grow a pair and take the internet with a grain of salt, imo.

I agree, but at the same time, there's no need to be blatantly rude at all times with things you don't like. Later, QD.

Elbow
04-11-2010, 09:39 AM
You tell me Alex

Have you met him in person? If not, don't use his real name. People that do that just have no friends and feel the need to try and seem cool.

SUBY_RUE
04-11-2010, 10:20 AM
I agree, but at the same time, there's no need to be blatantly rude at all times with things you don't like. Later, QD.

That doesnt sound right coming from you, lol.

This is not right, this is not right at all!

98blackcivic
04-11-2010, 10:27 AM
fo real?

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 10:29 AM
That doesnt sound right coming from you, lol.

This is not right, this is not right at all!

Lolol! I told you, man, I've changed my ways! Later, QD.

Echonova
04-11-2010, 12:18 PM
for mods to delete your posts if they don't like them?:thinking:

Just curious, because it seems like the going thing around here as of lately. At least from my point of view.All this unnecessary banter is unnecessary.

The anwser is yes.

-EnVus-
04-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Have you met him in person? If not, don't use his real name. People that do that just have no friends and feel the need to try and seem cool.

no but i use to talk to him all the time back in day and when he was on myspace lol
So shut up Simontitty