PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I gotta question. Serious here....

YoTa_BoX
04-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Ok, Have you ever called a girl from your past, that you dumped and have not talked to in a while, only to get some ass, because you know she will give it up.

Some times I hate being human, having these god forsaken urges for some ass. At the moment im single, and have not had any in a while, so I did the dumb ass thing of writing the girl saying I wanted to hook up this weekend. How fucking retarded is that. Oh well... Ill see how things go, I may end up telling her to not even come over, only because I feel like a total douche hat atm.

Any one els done anything stupid for a piece of ass?

T.S.
04-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Ok, Have you ever called a girl from your past, that you dumped and have not talked to in a while, only to get some ass, because you know she will give it up.

Some times I hate being human, having these god forsaken urges for some ass. At the moment im single, and have not had any in a while, so I did the dumb ass thing of writing the girl saying I wanted to hook up this weekend. How fucking retarded is that. Oh well... Ill see how things go, I may end up telling her to not even come over, only because I feel like a total douche hat atm.

Dude its just a piece of ass, its not marriage. Hit it and quit it. Easy. Best of luck with your conscience though! hahah

YoTa_BoX
04-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Dude its just a piece of ass, its not marriage. Hit it and quit it. Easy. Best of luck with your conscience though! hahah

LOL, thats what i worry about are the consequences..

I know after its done ill be like, fuck, that wasn't worth it... but does my other brain care at the moment...Fuck no...theres no rational thinking for it, its just wants one thing...pussy.

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 08:05 PM

dude stop whining about it, its jus some pussy, hit it then forget about it, jus protect yourself gud. but i say go fro it man

T.S.
04-10-2010, 08:06 PM

I know after its done ill be like, fuck, that wasn't worth it... but does my other brain care at the moment...Fuck no...theres no rational thinking for it, its just wants one thing...pussy.

Yeah but thats what you have to seperate out of your mind. Its not like your asking her back in your life. You are asking for a service to your manhood thats all. After its done I would bleach my sheets and never talk to her again. But hey thats just me...

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 08:06 PM

what consequences??? maan get some condoms... beat it all night, and forget about it tomorrow you dont need to think so hard about it

RL...
04-10-2010, 08:10 PM
I dated a girl, then after we broke up we had a friend/benefits thing for 2 yrs afterward while I enjoyed the single life and it was perfect. Ass anytime with no commitment, no $$$$ to spend, no nagging! It only just recently ended when I got with my current girl.

YoTa_BoX
04-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Heh, I guess the only reason its gotten to me at all is this is the first time iv been in this situation. Most of the time I have a girl, but its been a while, and Damn...this sucks.

Oh, and the consequences you ask, well lets just say I had to say to her that i might be thinking about us getting back together again. I don't trigger her crazy bitch switch, and her fuck up my car or something lol.

T.S.
04-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Heh, I guess the only reason its gotten to me at all is this is the first time iv been in this situation. Most of the time I have a girl, but its been a while, and Damn...this sucks.

Oh, and the consequences you ask, well lets just say I had to say to her that i might be thinking about us getting back together again. I don't trigger her crazy bitch switch, and her fuck up my car or something lol.

Not worth it then... Just my 2 cents.

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 08:15 PM

playa playa... we all do that from time to time... id say 90% of dudes on ia used that line on an ex gf jus to hit it.... dont feel bad man, as i said.. make sure and get yu some condoms... hit it, then forget about it tomorro. she know whats goin down dw about it

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Not worth it then... Just my 2 cents.

what yu mean man... have you never used that line on a chick?

SE-R_Li-Go
04-10-2010, 08:23 PM
i wouldnt do it unless she knows that this is just a hook-up deal and from reading above, she doesn't know that.
don't play her like that.
sit on your hand til it goes numb then get to work. just saying.
it's not fun being played.

just :2cents: from a girls percpective.
good luck with your decision.

YoTa_BoX
04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
i wouldnt do it unless she knows that this is just a hook-up deal and from reading above, she doesn't know that.
don't play her like that.
sit on your hand til it goes numb then get to work. just saying.
it's not fun being played.

just :2cents: from a girls percpective.
good luck with your decision.

Ya, thats why I was feeling like a douche bag, because that's not me. I mean, im not calling any one els who does it a douche, because to each their own...but it feels douchy to me.

This sucks....

SE-R_Li-Go
04-10-2010, 08:45 PM
well, ill call anyone else who does it a douche.
unless she knows that you only want to hook up, i wouldn't. i don't know you personally, but if you feel like a douche just thinking about it, imagine how you will feel if you actually go through with it.

98blackcivic
04-10-2010, 08:51 PM
jus smoke a bowl and go to sleep dude

Elbow
04-10-2010, 08:55 PM
It's REALLY not hard to go out and get some ass pretty quickly. At least in Athens it's not. I haven't in a while as I've been with my girlfriend for over a year but when I was single.

If she KNOWS it's just a hookup, go for it! If not, she may turn crazy.

b20cvc2nr
04-10-2010, 09:34 PM
If you have to lie to get her in your bed for the night then you may be a douche bag. Tell her straight up its a hit and run and if she's not down then go to the bar and have a drink and you might find someone who is

Miss.Kayla
04-10-2010, 10:12 PM
let her know you just want a piece of ass, if she still wants it then go for it.. theres no harm in that

wrap that shit tho... u dont want no herpe-syphilitis :ninja:

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 10:15 PM
wrap that shit tho... u dont want no herpe-syphilitis :ninja:

THIS! make sure man... no rubbers no ride

Miss.Kayla
04-10-2010, 10:16 PM
raw doggin is for the experts :ninja:

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 10:18 PM
raw doggin is for the idiots :ninja:

FIXED!!!!!

Miss.Kayla
04-10-2010, 10:24 PM
FIXED!!!!!

Werd?!?! jking tho for real..

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 10:24 PM
for all my caribbean / reggae ppl rememba dis tune deh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hQzkxhAKp4&feature=related

take heed

Elbow
04-10-2010, 10:31 PM
I never wear a rubber. I impregnate everything with a vagina so the next generation will all be my children for my master plan.

Miss.Kayla
04-10-2010, 10:31 PM
for all my caribbean / reggae ppl rememba dis tune deh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hQzkxhAKp4&feature=related

take heed

I cant even understand him

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 10:41 PM
lol thats y i said caribbean / reggae people lol... ;emme spell it out for you

mih want a jook of ah jaqueline = i wanna fuck jaqueline
so mi haffi draw fi ma rubbaz for my rubbaz = gotta get a condom
sex nice but dis aids ting = sex is gud dan a mofucka
, will mak yuh die like flowers die out like flowers = aids kills

lol

Josh...
04-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Whats with all this condom talk? He's 25 I'm sure he knows what he should or shouldn't do.

SE-R_Li-Go
04-10-2010, 11:50 PM
hahahaha i love this:
"Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex, cause you don't want that late text, that 'I think I'm late' text."

quickdodgeŽ
04-10-2010, 11:58 PM
what consequences??? maan get some condoms...

Because condoms are 100% effective every time. You seem like someone who gives advice that no one should listen to. Later, QD.

FORTHEWIN
04-11-2010, 01:05 AM
you don't even deserve it for thinkin about it this long

YoTa_BoX
04-11-2010, 01:28 AM
heh, kinda forgot about this...I ended up writing her again right after I made this thread, and told her to disregard what I said...

Told her I took care of it my self lol.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 01:31 AM
I rarely hook up with chicks I couldn't see myself being with. I always think how much it would suck to have a kid by some girl you can't fucking stand, but just want to stick your dick in. 99% of the time that though persuades me away from her.

Good luck, though...lol.

loverboy_gnd
04-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Because condoms are 100% effective every time. You seem like someone who gives advice that no one should listen to. Later, QD.

well qd, i know condoms are not 100% effective but they are effective and i would advise anyone who's about to have sex to ensure they wear one, if you, who seem like a well educated and proper individual disagree with this, then maybe i overestimated you, having sex with out a condom is like playing russian roulette, jus in this day and age its like adding more than one bullet in the gun. im jus sayin QD you of all people should agree with this

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 10:27 AM
well qd, i know condoms are not 100% effective but they are effective and i would advise anyone who's about to have sex to ensure they wear one, if you, who seem like a well educated and proper individual disagree with this, then maybe i overestimated you, having sex with out a condom is like playing russian roulette, jus in this day and age its like adding more than one bullet in the gun. im jus sayin QD you of all people should agree with this

I do agree with it and think that one should be worn at all times until you're locked into a monogamous relationship, as in marriage. But your response makes it seem like you should just go around fucking every female because you're wearing protection and that means no consequences. Later, QD.

04sleepa
04-11-2010, 11:09 AM
havent heard that track in years lol

1SICKLEX
04-11-2010, 02:24 PM

Welcome to B.C 3094

loverboy_gnd
04-11-2010, 04:19 PM
I do agree with it and think that one should be worn at all times until you're locked into a monogamous relationship, as in marriage. But your response makes it seem like you should just go around fucking every female because you're wearing protection and that means no consequences. Later, QD.

he's referring to his ex gf, a girl hes had sex with before, so i stick to my inital response... i think he should jus make sure and wrap it up, and go for it

teh_mugen18
04-11-2010, 05:49 PM
heres my opinion, lol i'll explain it as a math problem--

exhibit A; ''HIT''
exhibit B; ''QUIT''
exhibitC; ''SAFELY''

if you add ex. A with ex. B and multiply it by ex. C, you get nothing but sheer WIN lol

(HIT+QUIT)SAFELY = FTW

JDMbabe
04-11-2010, 07:38 PM
yeahh if she know about it and dont give a shit then go for it, but since you told her you'd be getting back with her thats gonna mess with your head and you are going to get into some drama about it... sooo think twice

DriVaH
04-11-2010, 08:01 PM
i would have told her that it would be just a hook up. i can't deal with emotional baggage. the clean up afterwards would not be worth it for me...it is still salvageable though.(if you have the skill) just come clean. good luck...:cheers:

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2010, 09:12 PM
he's referring to his ex gf, a girl hes had sex with before, so i stick to my inital response... i think he should jus make sure and wrap it up, and go for it

Oh I see your logic now.

Forgive me, man.

They've had sex together in the past so he and she are immune to any STDs that either of them may have caught from other partners they've had since their fall out.

Perfect explanation and logic.

I stand by MY initial response. Later, The Wise One.