PDA

View Full Version : 'Nother night set

e30pwr
04-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Angel wanted some more shots done, I wanted some more time to play with a few more ideas and my other lens on a couple shots. So this is the result. C&C welcome. and i'm sorry if the pics go away, apparently i've blown up my limit for the month on flickr

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2056/4506591537_7902b56b0f.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4506591473_902beab037.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2730/4507230132_1e451527ed.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4060/4506591157_7e0093f389.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2125/4506591195_8df5b3de22.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4506591401_e1465eee99.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4507230016_bfcc6ed3f6.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2161/4506591285_8e6cae1df6.jpg

FriskyWalrus
04-10-2010, 12:41 AM
you were right james, the lighting does look good

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Clean bro i'm luvin it ur gettin better trust me....

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 01:00 AM
the car is a good example of what a car with a body kit should look like. and the pics are great! I love how you did the lighting. Overall, great job! :goodjob:

e30pwr
04-10-2010, 01:31 AM
the car is a good example of what a car with a body kit should look like. and the pics are great! I love how you did the lighting. Overall, great job! :goodjob:

lol, it is done very nicely imo. and thanks guys.

down_shift
04-10-2010, 03:45 AM
the car is a good example of what a car with a body kit should look like.

if by that you mean painted, yes.

quickdodge®
04-10-2010, 05:04 AM
if by that you mean painted, yes.

I agree. In all honesty, I don't think it looks good at all. They only thing going for it is that it appears to be put together with quality in mind instead of just junked on there.

The picture quality is good, though, e30power. Later, QD.

Elbow
04-10-2010, 06:54 AM
The car looks like shit.

mistergou
04-10-2010, 09:00 AM
not big into bodykits.... but nice pics!

Mista Foe-Doe
04-10-2010, 09:05 AM
man dis shit is clean car even wit da kit....clean car angel.....why didnt u tell me u was doing dis afta barrett i would hav cam along havent took pics of my car in a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time

Elbow
04-10-2010, 09:10 AM
man dis shit is clean car even wit da kit....clean car angel.....why didnt u tell me u was doing dis afta barrett i would hav cam along havent took pics of my car in a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time

Speak English.

Mista Foe-Doe
04-10-2010, 09:20 AM
i didnt kno i still was n high school ......hahahaha

HachiDori
04-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Pictures aren't bad at all, the subject on the other hand is a fail.

RL...
04-10-2010, 11:05 AM
good pics and I like this civic.....a lot nicer than most on here.....

G.C
04-10-2010, 02:24 PM
it is nicely put together. But it is still ugly.

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 04:13 PM
The car looks like shit.

U talkin? Looks like you supporting gay pride there buddy...i believe my car was well put together i dont have a huge wing in the back getting ready for lift off...second my car is not primered and has not been for longer than a few hours..i dont have a mixed matched body kit like most of these dudes out here..i'm all about shows and quality hoping to get more feedback of my car in person....

e30pwr
04-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Thanks to all on the photo comments, as for angels car, i personally hate bullshit kits etc on cars for the most part, but this one i'm ok with because he doesn't run around racing people, he doesn't rev it, he drives it calmly. as i said with the last thread i made, its not everyones cup of tea. thank you for your opinions to all, but i wanted to share for those who may enjoy this style of car, and get some feedback on my shooting.

simon - lawls. exactly what i expected out of you.

MINI
04-10-2010, 04:51 PM
I wouldn't have picked that style of body kit but that's why it's his car!

Quality is great which is really important with this styling.

Good pictures.

Keep up the good work, both of you!

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I wouldn't have picked that style of body kit but that's why it's his car!

exactly, not the best looking kit but its well put together. Its painted, doesn't have strange gaps everywhere, and looks good for what it is. You will see at IA what a nasty body kit looks like (if you go). A buddy of mine is suppose to be driving the car he just bought that he is going to give some SEVERE de-riceafacation!

Elbow
04-10-2010, 07:15 PM
U talkin? Looks like you supporting gay pride there buddy...i believe my car was well put together i dont have a huge wing in the back getting ready for lift off...second my car is not primered and has not been for longer than a few hours..i dont have a mixed matched body kit like most of these dudes out here..i'm all about shows and quality hoping to get more feedback of my car in person....

Yes, I am talking, I said that. I'm supporting gay pride? LOL With what? A German flag? It may be well put together, if you like it that's what matters, I don't...AT ALL. Not everyone can like your work.

Good thing you don't have a wing, then you'd be a ricer.

quickdodge®
04-10-2010, 07:17 PM
U talkin? Looks like you supporting gay pride there buddy.....

I am curious, dude, as to why you only quoted simon and insulted him when pretty much everyone said the same thing about your car.

but this one i'm ok with because he doesn't run around racing people, he doesn't rev it, he drives it calmly.

The way I see it is that body kits aren't any better looking if you drive like a normal person. To me, it's how the car is presented as a work that says it. Like I said before, the fact that it appears to have been done with quality in mind is a good thing. Doesn't look half-assed or whatever. But as was said before, it's his car and that's all that matters. Later, QD.

e30pwr
04-10-2010, 07:38 PM
The way I see it is that body kits aren't any better looking if you drive like a normal person. To me, it's how the car is presented as a work that says it. Like I said before, the fact that it appears to have been done with quality in mind is a good thing. Doesn't look half-assed or whatever. But as was said before, it's his car and that's all that matters. Later, QD.

To me, part of the car is the way its driven. IDK how well you know a few cars around atlanta that drift, but take for example Chris' S14 with the LS motor; His car has a kit, and all the body parts are ziptied on, normally i would tear a car apart for having mismatched gaps and shit, however I know how he drives the piss out of that car and its his toy, his drift car. I have seen him wreck it and tear panels off, zip em back on and keep rolling. Yeah it looks like shit with fucked up bumpers etc, but he drives the fucker hard. How does this relate to Angel's car? Well, to me its a show car, its meant to look good, park hard, and have individual style. It does that damn well imo. If he rolled around rev'ing the motor and cocking about I would call him a ricer like some of the kids who frequent the Barrett parkway meet. The car is a part of the person who owns it, when you judge the car you judge the owner. And half the time the owner makes the car's public opinion, the mods the owner does to it, the way he drives it. I could drive by you QD in my car and drive normally and you would know nothing different, but if I fly by you, downshift, try to get you to race etc, you will probably think less of me as a person and think i am a ricer or something along those lines. See how the driver driving the car can give an opinion of the car as well?

Elbow
04-10-2010, 07:40 PM
To me, part of the car is the way its driven. IDK how well you know a few cars around atlanta that drift, but take for example Chris' S14 with the LS motor; His car has a kit, and all the body parts are ziptied on, normally i would tear a car apart for having mismatched gaps and shit, however I know how he drives the piss out of that car and its his toy, his drift car. I have seen him wreck it and tear panels off, zip em back on and keep rolling. Yeah it looks like shit with fucked up bumpers etc, but he drives the fucker hard. How does this relate to Angel's car? Well, to me its a show car, its meant to look good, park hard, and have individual style. It does that damn well imo. If he rolled around rev'ing the motor and cocking about I would call him a ricer like some of the kids who frequent the Barrett parkway meet. The car is a part of the person who owns it, when you judge the car you judge the owner. And half the time the owner makes the car's public opinion, the mods the owner does to it, the way he drives it. I could drive by you QD in my car and drive normally and you would know nothing different, but if I fly by you, downshift, try to get you to race etc, you will probably think less of me as a person and think i am a ricer or something along those lines. See how the driver driving the car can give an opinion of the car as well?

I can say I know where you're coming from with this and agree to an extent.

quickdodge®
04-10-2010, 07:52 PM
I could drive by you QD in my car and drive normally and you would know nothing different, but if I fly by you, downshift, try to get you to race etc, you will probably think less of me as a person and think i am a ricer or something along those lines.

In a way, I agree with you. But I don't judge the looks of a car by the owner/driver. If you drive a nice looking car like a dumbass, then you're a dumbass with a nice looking car. If you drive normally with a POS, then that's what you're doing. I get it all the time, myself. I used to have people calling me an asshole and all kinds of shit, but turn around and say I've got a badass car. If I like a car, I like the car, regardless of who drives it and how.

And I don't get into using the tired internet lingo on things. Lolol. Later, QD.

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 08:51 PM
there's two things there's talking shit being disrespectful and giving an honest opinion everybody else gave an honest opinion which i respect but if you talking shit u get's no respect from me that's how i see it (your car looks like shit)= disrespect.... but o well can't control stupid comments like that everybody else it dont mattter to me im a man who can handle an honest opinion but don't talk shit cause you will be shitted on right back that's how i feel.....

Prime.
04-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Oh wow... nice pics, gross car. Just sayin.

Elbow
04-10-2010, 08:53 PM
there's two things there's talking shit being disrespectful and giving an honest opinion everybody else gave an honest opinion which i respect but if you talking shit u get's no respect from me that's how i see it (your car looks like shit)+ disrespecet but o well can't control stupid comments like that everybody else it dont mattter to me im a man who can handle an honest opinion but don't talk shit cause you will be shitted on right back that's how i feel.....

It's IA, take it or leave it.

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 09:05 PM
I agree. In all honesty, I don't think it looks good at all. They only thing going for it is that it appears to be put together with quality in mind instead of just junked on there.

The picture quality is good, though, e30power. Later, QD.

= RESPECT

The car looks like shit.

=DISRESPECT and i will add a fuck you back to it.....

not big into bodykits.... but nice pics!

= RESPECT

Pictures aren't bad at all, the subject on the other hand is a fail.
=RESPECT

it is nicely put together. But it is still ugly.

=RESPECT

Did i make a point? But anyway it's for the shots helping my boy james out with his project and i think he's a good kid with a great mind the quality in the photos came out great!!

Elbow
04-10-2010, 09:06 PM
= RESPECT

=DISRESPECT and i will add a fuck you back to it.....

= RESPECT

=RESPECT

=RESPECT

Did i make a point? But anyway it's for the shots helping my boy james out with his project and i think he's a good kid with a great mind the quality in the photos came out great!!

Ok let me put it this way, the car looks well done, but is ugly as fuck in MY OPINION.

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 09:07 PM
It's IA, take it or leave it.

Ur right it is IA that's why you can feel free to talk shit but when in person it's hiding behind a bush like a lil bitch i will be at import alliance for further feed back in person

Elbow
04-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Ur right it is IA that's why you can feel free to talk shit but when in person it's hiding behind a bush like a lil bitch i will be at import alliance for further feed back in person

Why WOULDN'T I walk up and say "hey I don't like your car it's ugly." if you asked for my opinion? What are you going to do? Say "hey I don't like yours either!"

Then we shake hands, laugh, and walk away? lol I didn't say "you're a dumb fuck ricer I fucked your mom and your car is ugly as fuck die in a fire." Did I? No. It's a car, not a personal attack. Call my car ugly as fuck or a piece of shit I say thanks for looking!

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Ok let me put it this way, the car looks well done, but is ugly as fuck in MY OPINION.

Come see me tomorrow at import alliance so we can talk about how ugly my car looks and how gay yours look that's if your really a man i dont have time for this hope to see you around soon ;)

quickdodge®
04-10-2010, 09:16 PM

Come see me tomorrow at import alliance so we can talk about how ugly my car looks and how gay yours look that's if your really a man i dont have time for this hope to see you around soon ;)

Hey man. Now you're crossing the line, dude. It's one thing to talk shit or whatever, but to threaten isn't cool. Or tolerated. Please calm down with that as it's not even really necessary. Later, QD.

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Oh wow... nice pics, gross car. Just sayin.

Much Respect i appreciate that...

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey man. Now you're crossing the line, dude. It's one thing to talk shit or whatever, but to threaten isn't cool. Or tolerated. Please calm down with that as it's not even really necessary. Later, QD.

it's not a threat im whilling to have a car talk in person with this gay dude hopefully he wont try to grab my ass....Shouldnt be hard to spot a gay porche in atlanta....

quickdodge®
04-10-2010, 09:36 PM
it's not a threat im whilling to have a car talk in person with this gay dude hopefully he wont try to grab my ass....

It seems like one here, man. I'm trying to help you keep a level head here. I don't see you as a problem member so I'm trying to help without harming. There are two things you should consider: look at your signature pics and the text within. It states you're a "Top Notch prospect." That doesn't show very well to others that may see this. It doesn't represent the club in a light that they want to be shown in. They won't (shouldn't) want to be known for having "thugs" in their group who are willing to scrap whenever. You talk about respect, then dish it, man. The club would see you in a better light if you took the higher road and just moved on without any words. This is all if the club is a respectful one. The second point is a more prioritized one. Who is simontibbett? What impact does he have on your life? What bills does he pay for you? I'll go out on a limb and say that the answer to all those questions will be no one, none and none. Yes? Why let someone who has no bearing on your life rile you up? Just ignore those cracks and focus on the more positive ones..even if they are negative.

Again, just some advice from an old sage.

And simon, I hope you see where I'm going with the latter point. I say the same thing about myself when I voice a negative opinion and someone gets mad at me. I'm no one to anyone on this site so any one on this site shouldn't really take my negativity (or positivity) to heart. Later, QD.

Endless3763
04-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Ur just wasting your time bro sorry i read two words and didnt wanna read the rest dont take it offensive

quickdodge®
04-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Ur just wasting your time bro sorry i read two words and didnt wanna read the rest dont take it offensive

That's "top notch" of you, then. They should be proud. Later, QD.

Elbow
04-10-2010, 10:02 PM
it's not a threat im whilling to have a car talk in person with this gay dude hopefully he wont try to grab my ass....Shouldnt be hard to spot a gay porche in atlanta....

A. If that WAS MY Porsche you have no room to talk. Just wow...how can you bash that?
B. Why do you think I'm gay? Because we don't share the same opinions? If I go to IA I'll shake your hand and say hello.

You're making yourself seem SOOOO immature because I don't like your car. Grow up.

LOOK AT THIS RICER! LOOK AT ITS WING! HAHA TOTALLY GAY!

http://www.qv500.com/Porsche%20993%20P7%203.jpg

JITB
04-10-2010, 10:24 PM
if im not mistaken you have had this car liek this for aloooong time. kitted and all, looks like you took good care of it. i like that you kept that color.. wasnt that a 1 year only color in the 1st year of those civics?

gforce71
04-10-2010, 11:44 PM
wow... hey Angel chill out man. its just the interwebzz. you know when you have a honda and try to be individual, it happens all the time.

and Simon, I love your don't give a flying fuck attitude. it keeps me lol'ing, but just remember some people take this internet business wayyyy to seriously.

QD, way to look out for people man. I know alot of people think your a dick but when you offer advice, its usually on point.

e30pwr, good shots man!

KodyH
04-10-2010, 11:49 PM
wow... hey Angle chill out man. its just the interwebzz. you know when you have a honda and try to be individual, it happens all the time.

and Simon, I love your don't give a flying fuck attitude. it keeps me lol'ing, but just remember some people take this internet business wayyyy to seriously.

QD, way to look out for people man. I know alot of people think your a dick but when you offer advice, its usually on point.

e30pwr, good shots man!

Um... Androo?
Angle
http://www.mathsisfun.com/images/rightangle.gif

Angel
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs476.ash1/26082_1308951458077_1659323236_741956_2113143_n.jp g

quickdodge®
04-10-2010, 11:52 PM

Thanks, man. Sometimes you just can't reason with people. But I still try, lolol. Later, QD.

KodyH
04-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Thanks, man. Sometimes you just can't reason with people. But I still try, lolol. Later, QD.

Somebody has to do it.

gforce71
04-10-2010, 11:59 PM
Um... Androo?
Angle

STFU Kody, 15 hour work day kicked my butt... lol oh *typical IA answer* get off me man, I didn't know this was English class! Its a forum, get over it!

lol its amusing to watch sometimes.

Endless3763
04-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Ok i'm waving the white flag in behalf of who im representin only on IA in person it's different i'm gonna be the bigger man and leave it alone...

KodyH
04-11-2010, 12:29 AM
STFU Kody, 15 hour work day kicked my butt... lol oh *typical IA answer* get off me man, I didn't know this was English class! Its a forum, get over it!

I lovers you?

Ok i'm waving the white flag in behalf of who im representin only on IA in person it's different i'm gonna be the bigger man and leave it alone...

Well you already know I love the car. Clean as hell bra.

Mantooth
04-11-2010, 12:54 AM
I love how I can't have an opinion.

The photos are great! The car is not my style.

PS, stop deleting my goddamn posts, you faggot fuck.

With love <3,

Mantooth

Endless3763
04-11-2010, 12:55 AM
I lovers you?

Well you already know I love the car. Clean as hell bra.

Thanx bruh i sure as hell luv it and so does the ladies ;)

OnURleft
04-11-2010, 02:51 PM
I have nothing positive to say that hasn't been said. If it were stock it would look much better, if it didn't have discount tire special wheels it wouldl look classier, and if the body kit functioned it would make sense but like others have said, it's painted, the driver is mature and it's well taken care of.

deutshwise
04-11-2010, 04:53 PM
i really don't feel like reading all the comments. but i will make a comment about the pictures. i don't like your car. mainly because i hate body kits. but its your car and not mine. if you like it, that is all that matters. but it does seem like the work was done right on it so good job

Frög
04-11-2010, 10:11 PM
LOL @ this civic ricer..

e30pwr
04-11-2010, 10:14 PM
LOL @ this civic ricer..

fuck off and read the thread you troll

pr8yr
04-11-2010, 10:55 PM
nice pics. I like the color

Frög
05-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Will you eat my dick please?

Seriously, no homo.

Genji-Sama
05-08-2010, 01:08 PM
LOl, at the mixed review on body kits...I'll just comment on teh pikturez...Really clean shots, I really like the lighting and the angles :goodjob:

mchschase27
05-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Chicken fried rice.