PDA

View Full Version : OKAY SO ANOTHER ??

AMD_Civic
04-09-2010, 05:40 PM
alright so i was trying to take my car out on the road w/ open headers, but then it seemed like the breaks was on even though it wasn't and i would put it on reverse but then i had to put it on high rpm in order for it to move at all...so when we tried pushing the car it wouldn't move at all either.. all of a sudden when trying to reverse the car back the damn time belt or something hit the right side of the valve cover and cracked it and i saw the timing belt looking all tored up now... and smoke coming out from the lil vent from the tranny.. soo.... what the hell is going on??
the only thing w/ the breaks that i f'd with was the break sensor behind the breaks.. and now its all f'd up..!!! somebody have an idea??

XanRules
04-09-2010, 06:08 PM
I have no idea what you're saying, but if you're saying what I think you are, it sounds like a vacuum leak that went terribly wrong.

Barefoot
04-09-2010, 06:45 PM
smoke coming from the tranny. only means 1 thing.

AMD_Civic
04-11-2010, 08:00 PM
well if your reading it and don't understand then idk what else to say... and hmm.. smoke from tranny so what badd tranny or clutch??

XanRules
04-11-2010, 09:23 PM
well if your reading it and don't understand then idk what else to say... and hmm.. smoke from tranny so what badd tranny or clutch??
I don't understand because I'm pretty sure your fucking post isn't in English.

AMD_Civic
04-12-2010, 08:45 AM
wtf? whatever dude... you don't have no helpful tip then just stfu..

Theycall_Metue
04-12-2010, 09:13 AM
what he said is true, hard to understand. ( bad grammar)
sounds like your breaks were locked up and since your reving the hell out of it to get the car moving you might of burnt up your clutch ( where you said smoking from the tranny)

i dont know, you fucked something up. what were you doing before this all happen?
i dont see how you would put enough stress on the timing belt to snap it like that

Barefoot
04-12-2010, 09:24 AM
sounds like your breaks were locked up and since your reving the hell out of it to get the car moving you might of burnt up your clutch ( where you said smoking from the tranny)

i dont know, you fucked something up. what were you doing before this all happen?
i dont see how you would put enough stress on the timing belt to snap it like thatpretty much. i just went with the 1 thing i could understand.

hmong_Spec
04-12-2010, 09:56 AM
is this my old clutch?

XanRules
04-13-2010, 08:27 AM

i dont see how you would put enough stress on the timing belt to snap it like that

oh my god, is that what he did?
You revved the engine when your brakes were locked up? To the point of a timing belt breaking!?
HAHAHAHAHA!
Oh man. Go clutch shopping, that motherfucker is burrrrned.
You'll be lucky if your engine runs after this.