PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else had serious problems with fedex

loverboy_gnd
04-09-2010, 05:38 PM
ok i sent an envelope with time sensitive material in it on monday, paid for next day shipping because i needed it to be there tuessday, and said no signature required just leave it at the doorstep, today, FRIDAY the package still hasnt been delivered, i called fedex last night, and they said even though i said no signature required, the driver said the area did not look like a safe neighborhood so they didnt leave it, i told them i dont care leave it there regardless, they said ok, and today they saying the same shit still not delivered, whats really goin on here.... :2up: fedex

98blackcivic
04-09-2010, 05:42 PM
that sucks man

lanning
04-09-2010, 05:44 PM
leave a note on the door sayin its ok to leave my shit and they will leave it

loverboy_gnd
04-09-2010, 05:52 PM
fucked up thing is that tehy said they tried to deliver it at 8:05 last night but i KNOW someone was there...... i verified the address and everything, and it really startin to piss me off because i needed those documents to be in brooklyn since tuesday

lanning
04-09-2010, 05:54 PM
fucked up thing is that tehy said they tried to deliver it at 8:05 last night but i KNOW someone was there...... i verified the address and everything, and it really startin to piss me off because i needed those documents to be in brooklyn since tuesday
sorry i thought you meant it was being delivered to you

loverboy_gnd
04-09-2010, 08:25 PM
maaan i jus called these motherfuckers and they tellin me some dumb shit that they tried to deliver the package today again, and no one was there,( and i KNOW soneone was there because they were waiting on it all day) i said didnt i tell you motherfuckers yesterday if no one was there just leave it by the door, then they tell me yes but umm the driver didnt think it was safe and if you want it to be delivered tomorrow you gon have to pay $15 more for Saturday delivery even though i paid for next day air since monday, maan fedex lookin for niggaz to catch a case on them, i got their address in brooklyn (fedex main office) and now im sending people over there tomorrow to pick it up... PSA keep far away from fedex... ups ftw....... bitch ass motherfuckers

CHRISNITTOLO
04-09-2010, 09:44 PM
ok i sent an envelope with time sensitive material in it on monday, paid for next day shipping because i needed it to be there tuessday, and said no signature required just leave it at the doorstep, today, FRIDAY the package still hasnt been delivered, i called fedex last night, and they said even though i said no signature required, the driver said the area did not look like a safe neighborhood so they didnt leave it, i told them i dont care leave it there regardless, they said ok, and today they saying the same shit still not delivered, whats really goin on here.... :2up: fedex

You asked if I had any problem with them?... Yeah, I used to work there...

loverboy_gnd
04-09-2010, 09:51 PM
^^ so you've had many situations like this... and exactly wht do you think is goin on with my stuff

CHRISNITTOLO
04-09-2010, 09:58 PM
^^ so you've had many situations like this... and exactly wht do you think is goin on with my stuff

It either got missorted, lost, or stolen. Not my problem anymore. lol. I worked at FedEx Ground on Anvil Block.

loverboy_gnd
04-09-2010, 10:05 PM
^^ damn those documents are extremely important, and confidential.... what would be the process in a situation like that, fedex gon refund me what i payed for next day air? and how they gon get back my documents?

Evil Goat
04-09-2010, 10:06 PM
the problem is that you used fedex....

ups or nothing...hell even usps and those ding-a-lings at dhl do a better job than fedex

Got Milk?
04-09-2010, 10:10 PM
I did.

I sold some parts on nasioc, and I shipped them the next day. Two weeks later, the buyer still didnt receive them. I called fedex and they told me that the zip code didnt match with the adress, so they put it in their storage(WTF lol). So I said give my crap back. Week later I got my package back. Sent it again, SAME EXACT adress and zip code, and it delivered fine the second try.

The guy thought I was scamming him, later he apologized.

loverboy_gnd
04-09-2010, 10:10 PM
^^ i know that now man.... NEVER EVER again... thing is those documents are extremely important... thats why i payed for next day air, if that gets lost i dunno man.... i dunno

Got Milk?
04-09-2010, 10:17 PM
What was it?

A hitman list? Places of all the trap houses?

More info please.

smoknlegend
04-09-2010, 10:21 PM
my laptop was shipped back to me overnight from TN via Fedex. I waited all day for it the following day when it was scheduled to be delivered. Dumbass driver never even stopped that day, but had the audacity to say "attempted to deliver, residence not home." Bitch i was outside all day mowing the lawn..............

loverboy_gnd
04-09-2010, 10:31 PM
my laptop was shipped back to me overnight from TN via Fedex. I waited all day for it the following day when it was scheduled to be delivered. Dumbass driver never even stopped that day, but had the audacity to say "attempted to deliver, residence not home." Bitch i was outside all day mowing the lawn..............

i know they saying the same bullshit, they attempted to deliver, and the area didnt look safe so they didnt leave it, motherfucker the chick was home ALL DAY!!!! pisses me off man

What was it?

A hitman list? Places of all the trap houses?

More info please.

dont wanna say over the internet, but it was alot of personal information, a few tax documents, information you reallly dont wanna get in the wrong hands

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 12:00 AM
i know they saying the same bullshit, they attempted to deliver, and the area didnt look safe so they didnt leave it, motherfucker the chick was home ALL DAY!!!! pisses me off man

dont wanna say over the internet, but it was alot of personal information, a few tax documents, information you reallly dont wanna get in the wrong hands

hope you made copies

CHRISNITTOLO
04-10-2010, 12:10 AM
Yeah, the shit got missorted. It'll take a while 'till everything gets straight. I hope it works out for you though. And BTW, if its in an evelope or a small package under a certain weight, they put it in a garbage bag-like bag, so if your shit got missorted, about 10-25 other peoples shit did too.

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, the shit got missorted. It'll take a while 'till everything gets straight. I hope it works out for you though. And BTW, if its in an evelope or a small package under a certain weight, they put it in a garbage bag-like bag, so if your shit got missorted, about 10-25 other peoples shit did too.

i got the address so some people gunna go to the office in brooklyn and get it from them, they better have it there too...those documents are too important fro fedex to lose them, and yes it was in one of those envelope things

nreggie454
04-10-2010, 12:14 AM
I have never had a problem with FedEx, outside of them delivering a package when somebody mistyped my address and didn't require a signature at delivery. I haven't had any shipping problems outside of a airline misplacing my luggage (all of my favorite clothes) and not getting them back for two weeks.

Kevykev
04-10-2010, 10:06 AM
That's unfortunate, sounds like they have a bad team handling that route.

the problem is that you used fedex....

ups or nothing...hell even usps and those ding-a-lings at dhl do a better job than fedex

Every Company Sucks from time to time, that's what i learned in doing business.

My personal experience Plus a national study puts Fedex on TOP.

Fedex takes care of situations when they occur. I've sent hundreds of shipments with them and every issue was resolved and shipments get there Quick!!!

Evil Goat
04-10-2010, 01:39 PM
That's unfortunate, sounds like they have a bad team handling that route.

Every Company Sucks from time to time, that's what i learned in doing business.

My personal experience Plus a national study puts Fedex on TOP.

Fedex takes care of situations when they occur. I've sent hundreds of shipments with them and every issue was resolved and shipments get there Quick!!!

i've had some many bad experiences with fedex that i now will refuse to do personal business with any company that ships fedex only

major crap experiences with fedex....i've had a good bit of stuff delivered via fedex but i find it hard to believe that out of the 25 or so times fedex has been used that i've had this much trouble with them

1. they lost a set of rims - all 4 boxes disappeared....i bought from a national company so they refunded my money and i bought elsewhere
2. they refused to deliever a non-signature package to my house due to "my neighborhood looking to sketchy to leave a package at" - i live in a white collar neighborhood outside of the city and the lowest priced house in the neighborhood was $159k with the oldest house in the neighborhood only being 6 years old, not to mention my neighbor across the street is a uniformed Macon PD officer who worked nights and who's car was outside all day both days they "tried to deliver" my package.
3. they lost several books my wife ordered, luckily through amazon, who was able to resend what we bought
4. bought another set of rims off ebay....fed ex couldn't find my house, took about 10 phone calls and 2 days to figure out my rims were at a freight center for some reason
5. my latest experience....even after i asked the company i ordered from to send it any other way than fedex and i would pay whatever needed, since the shipping was free with the purchase, and they still sent it anyway....at any rate, it was signature only, i wasn't home on day one, didnt know it was signature only anyway, but they left instructions with a signature card so that it could be delivered the next day....no big deal right? wrong, they still wouldn't leave the package because now all the sudden the package is an in person signature only, even though i was told on the phone by a generic cust svc person and someone through the local office that it wasnt....both days i offered to meet the driver wherever he wanted me to to get the package, both days i was told by the local office that they would call the driver and someone would call me back, noone ever called me back and i was finally told that he couldnt meet me due to safety reasons....which makes sense right? he can deliver a package to my house but i cant meet him at a location of his choice? idiots...i ended up having to have the hold the package from delivery on friday, call back at 7am the following monday morning to make sure they didnt put it on the truck and then go to the distribution center on the other side of town to get my package.

now ups on the other hand....i've had probably 100+ packages sent to my house and not one single solitary time have i ever had an issue with them, i only ship things out via ups

some highlights of my experiences with ups....
1. not one package, sent or received has ever been late
2. they have changed delivery locations on the date of delivery no less than 5 times with ease, they change the location and the stuff shows up
3. my best experience ever with ups....bought a set of rims, in person signature only, wasn't aware of this, the driver went to my house, called me on the # on the shipping info to tell me he needed me to be there....i asked where he had to deliver to next and asked could i meet him there, he said sure, he had a couple residential places to hit but would be at one of the hospitals in town at 3pm...i got there at 2:55 and the guy was waiting on me in the parking lot of the hospital...

i've had the same ups driver for the past 6 years and after the above experience and the fact that we order a lot of crap i gave him a key to my storage building at the old house....he now has a key to my garage and will sign my name on signature deliveries and leave things in my garage

like i said, ups or nothing...i'd rather hand deliver a grain of sand across country than send anything with fedex

RedEj8
04-10-2010, 03:15 PM
I just shipped a guitar through them and they completely fucked it up..Luckily they are paying for it since it is a total loss...$2,800. The guitar was in a hard case, wrapped in bubble wrap, inside a double layer cardboard box, peanuts at bottom, peanuts at top.. It was marked to not lay down, do not set anything on top, "fragile, handle with care" stickers ALL over it..

Everyone I have shipped a guitar to said it has taken them 15 or 20 mins to get the guitar out of the box.... and fedEx managed to crush it..

I've switched to UPS since.

CHRISNITTOLO
04-10-2010, 05:18 PM
I just shipped a guitar through them and they completely fucked it up..Luckily they are paying for it since it is a total loss...$2,800. The guitar was in a hard case, wrapped in bubble wrap, inside a double layer cardboard box, peanuts at bottom, peanuts at top.. It was marked to not lay down, do not set anything on top, "fragile, handle with care" stickers ALL over it..

Everyone I have shipped a guitar to said it has taken them 15 or 20 mins to get the guitar out of the box.... and fedEx managed to crush it..

I've switched to UPS since.

Lol. Sounds like them.

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 05:41 PM
well tht girl justy called me, she went to the office in brooklyn with some friends and they gave her the run around but she got it in the end and they gave her a number for me to call to gewt refunded for the next day air...but never again will i ship with fedex...... so ups or even usps or something like tht thanks to everyone who posted... reps given

Kevykev
04-10-2010, 08:39 PM
i've had some many bad experiences with fedex that i now will refuse to do personal business with any company that ships fedex only

major crap experiences with fedex....i've had a good bit of stuff delivered via fedex but i find it hard to believe that out of the 25 or so times fedex has been used that i've had this much trouble with them

1. they lost a set of rims - all 4 boxes disappeared....i bought from a national company so they refunded my money and i bought elsewhere
2. they refused to deliever a non-signature package to my house due to "my neighborhood looking to sketchy to leave a package at" - i live in a white collar neighborhood outside of the city and the lowest priced house in the neighborhood was $159k with the oldest house in the neighborhood only being 6 years old, not to mention my neighbor across the street is a uniformed Macon PD officer who worked nights and who's car was outside all day both days they "tried to deliver" my package.
3. they lost several books my wife ordered, luckily through amazon, who was able to resend what we bought
4. bought another set of rims off ebay....fed ex couldn't find my house, took about 10 phone calls and 2 days to figure out my rims were at a freight center for some reason
5. my latest experience....even after i asked the company i ordered from to send it any other way than fedex and i would pay whatever needed, since the shipping was free with the purchase, and they still sent it anyway....at any rate, it was signature only, i wasn't home on day one, didnt know it was signature only anyway, but they left instructions with a signature card so that it could be delivered the next day....no big deal right? wrong, they still wouldn't leave the package because now all the sudden the package is an in person signature only, even though i was told on the phone by a generic cust svc person and someone through the local office that it wasnt....both days i offered to meet the driver wherever he wanted me to to get the package, both days i was told by the local office that they would call the driver and someone would call me back, noone ever called me back and i was finally told that he couldnt meet me due to safety reasons....which makes sense right? he can deliver a package to my house but i cant meet him at a location of his choice? idiots...i ended up having to have the hold the package from delivery on friday, call back at 7am the following monday morning to make sure they didnt put it on the truck and then go to the distribution center on the other side of town to get my package.

now ups on the other hand....i've had probably 100+ packages sent to my house and not one single solitary time have i ever had an issue with them, i only ship things out via ups

some highlights of my experiences with ups....
1. not one package, sent or received has ever been late
2. they have changed delivery locations on the date of delivery no less than 5 times with ease, they change the location and the stuff shows up
3. my best experience ever with ups....bought a set of rims, in person signature only, wasn't aware of this, the driver went to my house, called me on the # on the shipping info to tell me he needed me to be there....i asked where he had to deliver to next and asked could i meet him there, he said sure, he had a couple residential places to hit but would be at one of the hospitals in town at 3pm...i got there at 2:55 and the guy was waiting on me in the parking lot of the hospital...

i've had the same ups driver for the past 6 years and after the above experience and the fact that we order a lot of crap i gave him a key to my storage building at the old house....he now has a key to my garage and will sign my name on signature deliveries and leave things in my garage

like i said, ups or nothing...i'd rather hand deliver a grain of sand across country than send anything with fedex

Goodness Gracious! I understand your frustration [/service rep.]

I package was delivered with 1 missing content [customer was somewhat suspect]

They paid for the part and refunded shipping

My personal belief is that our cards will all get pulled at one point or another, sometimes it'll workout, sometimes it simply will NOT. Every company Effes up. If I experienced your deal, I would feel the same way.