PDA

View Full Version : setting up big car race for friday..

BCRAFTY
11-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Post if you have any good ideas where.. Also let me know whos down.

97TegTurbo
11-03-2005, 08:20 PM
WTF^^^ You Noob, Someone Delete This thread..-.-; Im not even that stupid man, come on get real.

Speedm0(\)key
11-03-2005, 10:16 PM
hmm.. this IS pretty dumb.

Vuongy_Dong
11-03-2005, 11:25 PM
umm...did he speak english?

nightracer
11-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Somebody ban this cop.

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 06:37 AM
hes not a cop, but im new so you probably wont believe me, but its all good.

bcrafty, im going to come out tonight, the slobra's got a new windsheild now. i will give dale, john or kyle a call here in a little while. hey, bring some drag radials so you dont get beat by a stock 88 lx mustang again, ok? ;-)

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 06:41 AM
so, when do i get to stop beating all my buddies with domestic cars (except for dale.... but this time the bottle will be full...) and start picking on some of these quick imports i keep hearing about? i hear about them, but i never see them.

(btw, if any of you guys hang out around barrett pkwy, i have the red 03 cobra with the ghost flames. im sure i might know a few people on this site)

BCRAFTY
11-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Ha lol.. Chris... thanks for sticking up... ME A COP? thats funny.. Anyways.. I ordered the drag radials last night after i got home from racing with dale and kyle.. Spun through third on the highway...(automatic 4) NASTY.. Once they get here I'll give you a chance to race a fast car..

blacknightteg
11-04-2005, 08:01 AM
dumb as fuck

BTEC
11-04-2005, 08:05 AM
moreland ave, big parking lot, pretty sure u know the place. meet me and my boys there at 12am. hope u and ur boys are ready for a surprise. lol!!!

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 08:16 AM
wow, but before the race, lets post a thread to see who sells cocaine.

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 08:57 AM
dumb as fuck

fuck off. we dont name our racing spots. we only name places to meet up. if police show up, who cares? hanging out is no problem.

and Btech, im not driving to moreland tonight. besides, every time i go there, there are nothing but morons driving 90mph through parking lots, slow cars, wrecks, and police. not my kind of place. i have a great place to race, but its kind of an invitation only deal. find us in kennesaw one weekend. its hard to miss the group i hang out with, three vipers (a black RT10, red GTS and a silver GTS), a vette (pewter 408 C5), a slomarow or two, and my flamed cobra on welds.

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 08:59 AM
fuck off. we dont name our racing spots. we only name places to meet up. if police show up, who cares? hanging out is no problem.

and Btech, im not driving to moreland tonight. besides, every time i go there, there are nothing but morons driving 90mph through parking lots, slow cars, wrecks, and police. not my kind of place. i have a great place to race, but its kind of an invitation only deal. find us in kennesaw one weekend. its hard to miss the group i hang out with, three vipers (a black RT10, red GTS and a silver GTS), a vette (pewter 408 C5), a slomarow or two, and my flamed cobra on welds.

technically if your hangin out in a parking lot of a company, its called loitering..so when you say who cares, the buisness owners and police do, how about you post home home address as meeting spots since no one cares.

blacknightteg
11-04-2005, 09:00 AM
do what ya want, but your still fucking stupid, you fuckers doing that is what gives imports a bad name makes cops and normal people look down on people who tune imports

BTEC
11-04-2005, 09:02 AM

ive seen a few of those cars on barett b4. i was joking about moreland ne way. honestly yawl have to understand y everybody is giving yawl hell, i mean yawl are new and coming on here talking about setting up a big race. id understand if alot of ppl on here knew yawl but it doesnt seem that way. good luck bc im waiting to unless the power of smokey at the battle of the shops. lol!!!1

mumbles
11-04-2005, 09:08 AM
"flamed03" you should have beat that guys ass at dallas. and besides chris's and kyle's cars are slow. HAHA not sure who i am ask john work at nopi

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 09:14 AM
do what ya want, but your still fucking stupid, you fuckers doing that is what gives imports a bad name makes cops and normal people look down on people who tune imports

well, considering i drive a good ole' mustang, i dont think it is me who gives imports a bad name. its the morons that feel they have to race everywhere they go. aka through parkinglots, on crowded streets, and so on.

and b16a2 civic, if you have permission to park there, or are using the buisness, then as i said before, no one cares. and as for everyone hanging out at my house, guess what? everyone who races at the spot i was talking about in my earlyer post goes to my house to hang out.

mumbles. yea, i know. but its ok, my car is drivable (and raceable) right now, but there is a carbon fiber hood (painted with the flames of course) in my future. and my insurance company is taking care of him.

mumbles
11-04-2005, 09:17 AM
mumbles. yea, i know. but its ok, my car is drivable (and raceable) right now, but there is a carbon fiber hood (painted with the flames of course) in my future. and my insurance company is taking care of him.
thats good to hear man. hope you get put back together it is a pretty car. :bigok:

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 09:22 AM
thats good to hear man. hope you get put back together it is a pretty car. :bigok:

Preciate it! i would like to find that guy when there isnt such a crowd. he sure did leave in a hurry though.

mumbles
11-04-2005, 09:23 AM
i heard that. you got his tag number right i may be able to find something out
i'll be rocking an FRC soon (Fixed Roof Coupe)

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 09:30 AM
yup, i have his tag number, i know his name and all (good to have cops as friends) and i gave his tag number to my insurance company. hopefully they :idb: him.

mumbles
11-04-2005, 09:32 AM
or we can just :idb: with his trunk lid

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 09:36 AM
hahaha. no, i think i took that out myself. still have a duzit fastner from it infact. hell, i might go to dallas tonight. the car was hooking last weekend (1.6 60' times arent bad) im thinking about filling the bottle and trying it on the juice.

mumbles
11-04-2005, 09:38 AM
i think the track is closed for the season. that weekend was supposed to be the last one

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Ha lol.. Chris... thanks for sticking up... ME A COP? thats funny.. Anyways.. I ordered the drag radials last night after i got home from racing with dale and kyle.. Spun through third on the highway...(automatic 4) NASTY.. Once they get here I'll give you a chance to race a fast car..

sounds good. so, do i get to hit the bottle??? :king:

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 09:39 AM
i think the track is closed for the season. that weekend was supposed to be the last one

shit. that sucks. well, maybee i will have to go with plan B. im just not sure what that is just yet....

BCRAFTY
11-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Chris.. thanks for the slomaro comment on the last page.. :rant: I guess i had that coming...

The only reason why all these people are bitching about my thread is because it is for the FAST cars in atlanta and they just feel left out..

Maybe i should make it clear..

ALL CARS RUNNING FASTER THAN A 12 PLEASE POST SO THAT WE CAN ALL MEET UP... NO HONDAS.. CAUSE JOHN FORCE IS NOT GOING TO BE THERE TO PULL YOU DOWN THE TRACK... :2up:

BCRAFTY
11-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Chris you can hit the bottle if i can hit mine ;) .. Just remember i have the same motor Del does....

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 09:51 AM
maybe the lamest thread on IA right now, why dont ya'll just talk in pm's since you are the only ones takin up space on this thread

BCRAFTY
11-04-2005, 09:56 AM
maybe the lamest thread on IA right now, why dont ya'll just talk in pm's since you are the only ones takin up space on this thread

Why don't you bring your shittalking ass out tonight and let me hand you your ass inside or outside your car. If you don't like it stop posting in here.

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Chris.. thanks for the slomaro comment on the last page.. :rant: I guess i had that coming...

The only reason why all these people are bitching about my thread is because it is for the FAST cars in atlanta and they just feel left out..

Maybe i should make it clear..

ALL CARS RUNNING FASTER THAN A 12 PLEASE POST SO THAT WE CAN ALL MEET UP... NO HONDAS.. CAUSE JOHN FORCE IS NOT GOING TO BE THERE TO PULL YOU DOWN THE TRACK... :2up:

haha. i was just playin with the slomaro comment :kiss: dales car is quick. i know you didnt quite have a chance against a hard hooking car, on street tires that is. you need to race pisspot again when your on DR's. and sorry about all the shit talking scotty was doing, thats just how he is. and next time i race dale, i will be running a 325/50/15 mickey thompson. you know how bad it was pissing me off to just keep spinning?

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 10:02 AM

dude, go away. either come race with us or leave us alone. damn. little bitch has nothing more to do than take up space complaining about others taking up space. i bet your a democrat too. :2up:

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 10:25 AM
dude, go away. either come race with us or leave us alone. damn. little bitch has nothing more to do than take up space complaining about others taking up space. i bet your a democrat too. :2up:

to you and your boyfriend, i dont "street race".
or how about i just come out there and show you my .380...that sounds more fun to me, dont you think?
and wtf does politics have to do with racing.....take your george bush as sto a ranch son.

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Why don't you bring your shittalking ass out tonight and let me hand you your ass inside or outside your car. If you don't like it stop posting in here.

that was a very homo-ist comment you made, what is with you comaro guys with ass inside and out?

and you said stop posting here, is this your forum section?

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 10:41 AM
to you and your boyfriend, i dont "street race".
or how about i just come out there and show you my .380...that sounds more fun to me, dont you think?
and wtf does politics have to do with racing.....take your george bush as sto a ranch son.

hehe. eww. a .380. damn your serious... my mom used to carry a .380. fag. and i dont blame you, i wouldnt street race if i were you either.

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 10:48 AM
hehe. eww. a .380. damn your serious... my mom used to carry a .380. fag. and i dont blame you, i wouldnt street race if i were you either.

yeah, if you was me, you'd see how life is so much better instead of spending every friday and saturday night havin a sausage fest with your boyfriends seein whose cars can go faster...
and i dont blame you, if i was you, i'd be scare to socialize with females too.

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 10:55 AM
yeah, if you was me, you'd see how life is so much better instead of spending every friday and saturday night havin a sausage fest with your boyfriends seein whose cars can go faster...
and i dont blame you, if i was you, i'd be scare to socialize with females too.

if i were you, i would have not used proper english. and besides, your the one who keeps bringing up sausagefest, boyfriends and being gay. is there something we need to talk about? something that you have been holding in, and might need to tell everyone? and as far as my sexual preferances, i usualy have a woman with me. just ask anyone who knows me. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 10:57 AM
if i were you, i would have not used proper english. and besides, your the one who keeps bringing up sausagefest, boyfriends and being gay. is there something we need to talk about? something that you have been holding in, and might need to tell everyone? and as far as my sexual preferances, i usualy have a woman with me. just ask anyone who knows me. :goodjob:

proper english? wtf Lol
hmmm i bring it up, your did mention fag when you responded to me, just respondin to your nonsense, im comfortable with my sexuality, you dont have to ask anyone about me being straight, you seem to be worried tho, to teh point that you want me to ask about you Lol

97TegTurbo
11-04-2005, 11:00 AM
So There are Cops making "Call Out" or what not Threads now on IA ..HAHAHA WTF

99SI
11-04-2005, 11:17 AM
If I were both of you I would go back and forth arguing over the internet about some stupid nonsense bullshit. B16A2, these guys do street race pretty often, do have serious domestic machinery, and are legitimately trying to set up a top notch street race. I know you jump back when you get jumped on, but it is not worth competing in the special olympics, you know arguing on the internet, in the end you're still retarded. :) To the domestic guys, there are plenty of imports on here, including Hondas that would be glad to race with you and will probably give you a serious run. I however, am not one of them. I have seen this thread digress into a kindergarten, "oh yeah well you're a (insert derogotory comment here)" dumb ass thread. Good luck on getting a good race set up, get videos and make sure you post them up.

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 11:19 AM
proper english? wtf Lol

ok, im not going to give you a grammar lesson, but if you look at your post, they are full of punctuation and grammar mistakes. ok, im done with the bs. if anyone wants to come out and race with us, PM me. and B16a2 Civic, i carry a Glock 36. dont threaten someone you have never met. some people take things seriously. people allways have to talk tough on the internet.

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 11:20 AM
ok, im not going to give you a grammar lesson, but if you look at your post, they are full of punctuation and grammar mistakes. ok, im done with the bs. if anyone wants to come out and race with us, PM me. and B16a2 Civic, i carry a Glock 36. dont threaten someone you have never met. some people take things seriously. people allways have to talk tough on the internet.

now that you have taken me seriously, we'll see what pops off after that....and when i do come out there, i will talk " tough" right to you....oh and to let you kno, it dont matter what gun you carry, it matters if you get it off in time..
oh and i dont talk about things after i kno what is goin down....so dont expect a convo from me untill im done with what im doing

97TegTurbo
11-04-2005, 11:21 AM
moreland ave, big parking lot, pretty sure u know the place. meet me and my boys there at 12am. hope u and ur boys are ready for a surprise. lol!!!

LOL!, What you gunna Sell? :rolleyes:

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 11:31 AM
now that you have taken me seriously, we'll see what pops off after that....and when i do come out there, i will talk " tough" right to you....oh and to let you kno, it dont matter what gun you carry, it matters if you get it off in time..
oh and i dont talk about things after i kno what is goin down....so dont expect a convo from me untill im done with what im doing

i said im done dude. i dont speak ebonics, and your not going to shoot anyone. STFU. goddamn.

B16a2 Civic
11-04-2005, 11:33 AM
i said im done dude. i dont speak ebonics, and your not going to shoot anyone. STFU. goddamn.

stop speaking elingo then....i.e stfu....and if your done why respond?
as you can tell i could care less what you say

Speedm0(\)key
11-04-2005, 01:03 PM

dude.. shut the fuck up. seriously. get your race done. trying to be a bad ass or something?.. go whoop some ass in your redneck ferrari and shut the fuck up.

this thread is dumb.. thats the bottom line. you dont like it that we think its retarded.. and you had your say so. we have to put up with your shit, and you have to put up with ours. ITS LIFE. but dont try to intimidate people.

and this goes to anyone who does the same.

smackdown
11-04-2005, 01:21 PM
"flamed03" you should have beat that guys ass at dallas. and besides chris's and kyle's cars are slow. HAHA not sure who i am ask john work at nopi

My car slow...... ya ask del how slow my car is.. oh ask john to..... oh and maybe chris... silver cars are just faster.

And for "you people" who need guns to fight..... :fruit: :chuckles: :cool: :tool: :yourock:

v10sloboy
11-04-2005, 02:29 PM
B16a2 dont threaten people with guns this is all in fun and games. Speedmonkey your just a plain fag. I have owned all types and models of cars and the reason myself and my friends drive american cars is because they are easy to make fast. Why dont you go talk shit to someone who cares.

HyPer50
11-04-2005, 02:37 PM
heyyyyy the domestics are arriving, woot, i'm not alone anymore.

97TegTurbo
11-04-2005, 02:39 PM
dude.. shut the fuck up. seriously. get your race done. trying to be a bad ass or something?.. go whoop some ass in your redneck ferrari and shut the fuck up.

this thread is dumb.. thats the bottom line. you dont like it that we think its retarded.. and you had your say so. we have to put up with your shit, and you have to put up with ours. ITS LIFE. but dont try to intimidate people.

and this goes to anyone who does the same.

Where is the race tonight, yo? :rolleyes:

Speedm0(\)key
11-04-2005, 05:15 PM
B16a2 dont threaten people with guns this is all in fun and games. Speedmonkey your just a plain fag. I have owned all types and models of cars and the reason myself and my friends drive american cars is because they are easy to make fast. Why dont you go talk shit to someone who cares.

oh i see queer.. hahaha.. i love how you domestic guys get when i call your cars redneck ferraris haha

i had to restore the balance, thats why i made that comment just because i own imported cars does not mean i hate domestics. i didnt see the comment b16 made which was even dumber than bcraft's.

bottom line: the thread was dumb, take the comments.. i mean you guys obviously all fucking know each other.. too hard to pick up a fucking phone and set this up? fucking retarded END of discussion.

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 07:25 PM
guys, we are just inviting the people on this site we dont know. i do the same thing on other websites all the time, and no one gets pissed off about it. hell, dude with the civic said he was going to show me his .380, how low class is that? i know there are some fast imports around here, i wish you guys would bring them out.

HyPer50
11-04-2005, 07:30 PM
guys, we are just inviting the people on this site we dont know. i do the same thing on other websites all the time, and no one gets pissed off about it. hell, dude with the civic said he was going to show me his .380, how low class is that? i know there are some fast imports around here, i wish you guys would bring them out.

From what I've seen, IA is "mostly" is mostly for the show scene. And it seems like alot of the guys are really anal when it comes to street racing... There are some fast imports on here, but it seems the majority of the members aren't as into the racing aspect.... atleast not street racing.

tony
11-04-2005, 07:37 PM
I'll be out at Barrett but I doubt I'd run anyone, I'd love to see you and your friends cars up close though. I'll be in a black G35 with black wheels.

Flamed03
11-04-2005, 07:45 PM
From what I've seen, IA is "mostly" is mostly for the show scene. And it seems like alot of the guys are really anal when it comes to street racing... There are some fast imports on here, but it seems the majority of the members aren't as into the racing aspect.... atleast not street racing.

must be. if they are anal about street racing, they shouldnt have a kills section. or atleast the anal ones should stay out of this section. but, hey! who cares! of you want to bring that fox body out, shoot me a PM

Tony, im not sure if i am coming out tonight, but its possible. if i do i will more than likely be with a silver viper (smackdown, i havent talked to him yet, but i heard he wanted to do a little racin') and a white Z28. i will be in a dark red cobra, with a big ass hole in the front of my hood thats not supposed to be there. i will be looking for your G35 :goodjob:

Tracy
11-04-2005, 07:56 PM
I might be out. But I'm leaving my guns at home :D and my car is a show car :(

HyPer50
11-04-2005, 10:16 PM
was out there.... mostly at walmart, but made a few rounds around barrett. didn't see any cars that i recognized lol.

BCRAFTY
11-04-2005, 11:56 PM
:confused: good god i never knew a friendly little "meet and race" thread could lead to guns and shit.. NOTE TO SELF... never start a thread like this where "hood rats" can have someone read this to them. (cause they can't read themselves)...

:eek: Caution ******* :eek:
Do not read this below if your IQ is below 60.... MAY CAUSE THREATS OF GUNS...*** :eek:

Tomorrow night Saturday. lets have a big turn out.. everyone interested i.m me and i'll tell you where.

PS: I am not a cop.. lol

tony
11-05-2005, 02:13 AM
Well I had a fun night, run ins with an M3, Mustang GT, and a Viper w/ the license plate Xclr8 or something to that effect.. seemed like a cool guy either way.

BCRAFTY
11-05-2005, 09:17 AM
if the Viper was red (chris is his name)

tony
11-05-2005, 09:19 AM
Nah the Viper was blue and white

HyPer50
11-05-2005, 09:57 AM
if the Viper was red (chris is his name)

I saw a red viper at Walmart.... looked like one of the newer ones.. or atleast the hood did.

BCRAFTY
11-05-2005, 11:55 AM
it's a 98.. I was out there with him in my car

HyPer50
11-05-2005, 11:56 AM
it's a 98.. I was out there with him in my car

k.. guess this isn't your friends red viper then... cause the viper was parked alone. looked like 2 guys were in the car..

on a side note... i replyed in less than a minute... i think i need to go watch the game and get away from the computer.

D16Civic
11-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Is this the viper you speak of??

HyPer50
11-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Is this the viper you speak of??

Yup... and I was parked 2 lanes to the right of where that pic was taken lmao...

BCRAFTY
11-05-2005, 09:59 PM
yep thats chris....

Tracy
11-05-2005, 10:46 PM
I saw a guy with the blue and white Viper and an xclr8 tag last night up by 285 and powers ferry. He laughed at my car when he saw it. He tried to take off on me.....then I blew by him. I slowed down to 25 mph after I passed him and he wouldn't get close to me......just remember that pink stickers add at least 100 whp. Be careful who you laugh at...even if a girl is driving a car with pink stickers ;)

B16a2 Civic
11-07-2005, 08:33 AM

Lol....low class was your initial response, i stated take it to pm's since your 2 were th eonly ones talkin in this thread and you came with your intial low class response....guess what, a low class response gets a low class response.....did you expect an reaction like " okay yeah your right, bye cool guy :)!!!!!"
fucka outta hea.

BCRAFTY
11-07-2005, 11:45 AM
B16a2: They sure do bread them fucking stupid in Columbus..

Tracy: I laughed when i saw your car too.. (not being mean.. but it is a little bit to much.. at the end of the day it's still a lancer)

B16a2 Civic
11-07-2005, 11:49 AM

Tracy: I laughed when i saw your car too.. (not being mean.. but it is a little bit to much.. at the end of the day it's still a lancer)

then come to Columbus and take in the nice air....
not hard to find me here, on teh southside of thangs, we welcome you

Tracy
11-07-2005, 02:09 PM

I don't remember you laughing. It's not too much when you have something to advertise...like a shop. Everyone looks at it. Young, old, punk rock..I get the thumbs up from everyone. Doesn't matter if it's a Lancer or not. It's still fast as fuck ;) and homeboy didn't want none of this Lancer :D

PSINXS
11-07-2005, 02:17 PM
i've never seen a smart loaf of bread either. but b16a2 was BRED just fine.

B16a2 Civic
11-07-2005, 02:23 PM
i've never seen a smart loaf of bread either. but b16a2 was BRED just fine.

Lol word.
ahh he's just got his panties in a bunch, they'll eventually unwind on its own...i guess he thinks im "born and raised" here in Columbus...not quite but if he would have said brooklyn, then we can go from there....

BCRAFTY
11-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Brooklyn................

BCRAFTY
11-07-2005, 08:49 PM
TRACY.. I'd be more than happy to race you anyday of the week. From a dig, From a roll.. I'll even give you light and 2....

Tracy
11-10-2005, 01:22 PM
TRACY.. I'd be more than happy to race you anyday of the week. From a dig, From a roll.. I'll even give you light and 2....

Great! Sounds like fun! I guess I'll see you around sometime ;) . Do you have the Viper or is this "soon". If not the Viper, what car are you takiking about?

I think I should get a car length for every extra cylindar that you have on me. :lmfao:

NM. We can just race however you want (except the standing mile Phil Panas :lmfao: ). I don't like excuses. BTW, I don't have testosterone. I'm not afraid to lose.

"I'll even give you light and 2"
^^^what does that mean. :confused:

BCRAFTY
11-10-2005, 06:58 PM
I drive the white camaro that is always on barrett with the red, silver, Black vipers, and the pewter corvette.

Tracy
11-10-2005, 07:29 PM
I drive the white camaro that is always on barrett with the red, silver, Black vipers, and the pewter corvette.

I don't really hang out at Barrett. I have some friends that live there. So if I go it's becuase we were having dinner in that part of town. I don't remember the car, but that's cool. I have a race this weekend and drifting next, but I'll hit you up as soon as we get a chance to hang ;)

smackdown
11-11-2005, 12:29 AM
CRAFT you might want to buy some tires first.