PDA

View Full Version : You just won the lottery!!

Got Milk?
04-08-2010, 08:20 PM
They say money doesn't change people, let's see what you would do if u won 200million lottery.

ME:

I would buy

Cars: Buggati, a Lambo, few bikes, get my wrx to 1,000hp. Yes, i would keep my wrx XD

House: 5-10m house, must have big azz pool, big garden for all my fresh veggies.

Build my own track, 1/4 mile, and oval track.

Travel all over the world.

I know there was thread like this before, so STFU!

DAMN ALL THIS SOUNDS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis
04-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Quit my job.

Give 10 grand to all those people that have really meant something to me in my life.

Buy out the Varsity, and make sure its closed on the First Thursday of the month so I can truly say that shits cancelled.

DB4LYFE ™
04-08-2010, 08:27 PM
nice thread.....

id buy a shit ton of hondas.... buy multiple houses to rent out to bring in my family some income. then go ape.

reps homie

~DB4LYFE

Elbow
04-08-2010, 08:27 PM
First: Give my parents a few million.
Second: Pay off my girlfriends student loans and pay all her school bills to finish.
Third: Buy a few cars...first to mind. F430 Scuderia, GT3RSR, 993, 993 GT2, 993 GT2RSR, Quattroporte. I'd buy a Cayenne to tow and a enclosed trailer. I'd buy my girlfriend an older 911 turbo as that's what she wants.
Fourth: Setup a racing season, finish this season, and sign for next. Maybe buy a race car to play with such as a GT3 Cup car and a formula car, maybe a FA or FM. Also a Spec Miata.
Fifth: I'd buy a house, not huge, not flashy, just a simple four bedroom house, but a huge garage/shop out back and lots of land.

I'd sit on the rest and live on a budget, I wouldn't waste money or spend it on stupid things like clothes, watches, etc. I'd still work a regular job and such.

blaknoize
04-08-2010, 08:31 PM
OP has a bad outlook on the money. U need to plan for the future. Do some mods buy a car to two, but dont outrun ur money supply. Ur only a baller while the money is in a pool. If u meet or catch up to the income needed to say.. keep that big home in working order runs out, ull have to make ends meet on ur 17 an hour income.

Not good. Invest a bit, ball a few months, eat expensive ass steak, pound a girl n the ass and give her the AIDS, then settle, hold some and spend it responsibly. And be sure to get hammered with TDS at least once.

blaknoize
04-08-2010, 08:32 PM
nice thread.....

id buy a shit ton of hondas.... buy multiple houses to rent out to bring in my family some income. then go ape.

reps homie

~DB4LYFE

This guys doin it right, wit his fat ass

Me86Rob
04-08-2010, 08:35 PM
1. Pay off my debts
2. Pay off my mom's house
3. make sure my mom and dad never have to work again.
4. go to school.
5. Put my little brother and little sister through college.
6. Invest in Garage Zero, and some other profitable organizations.
7. Play with cars

David88vert
04-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Simplified version - Invest it all. Live off the interest for life.

Me86Rob
04-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Oh, and I'd put a hit on QD's life.

blaknoize
04-08-2010, 08:43 PM
^I'd do one thing, buy those ugly ass wheels and put em on my Aston Martin (if they fit) and rock tha fuk out of em

lanning
04-08-2010, 08:49 PM
1. lifted ass diesel truck
2. wakeboarding boat
3. house on the river
4. find new friends
5. chill

Evil Goat
04-08-2010, 08:49 PM
first purchase?

whatever it would take to ip ban gotmilk....

ls-r teg
04-08-2010, 08:55 PM
i would take the money and put it right in the streets

Elbow
04-08-2010, 08:57 PM
i would take the money and put it right in the streets

...And that means??

DB4LYFE ™
04-08-2010, 09:00 PM
:cheers:

~DB4LYFE

lanning
04-08-2010, 09:00 PM
...And that means??

it means spend it all at mardi gras duh

DVSRX-7
04-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Invest most of it.

Spend some on my family just to make sure we don't have to worry about a home, cars, food, etc.
Give my mom and stepdad enough just to make there lives a blessing. Pay for all my sisters college's.

Save my daughter her part so when she is old enough to spend some on what she needs and wants she will have it.

Buy a couple house's, car's, boat's, plane's, ship's etc. and rent them out to those whom have never had the budget to afford anything of that luxury.

Buy a island somewhere nice and rent that out to famous people for some extra change.

Open up a couple bakeries, ASE-Cert shops with all the tools and machines needed to do whatever the fuck you want to customers car's, especially those on a budget.

Buy at least 3 McDonald's shares.

Make a couple clubs, hair cut places, barber shops and own a couple farms so I can have cows and chicken and veggies and fruit as well.

Take a trip around the world with my wife, daughter, mom, stepdad, sisters, and some close friends.

Last but not least. Build my own house by hand only using hand tools, no compressor's, no machine's, no nothing, straight busting my ass for my own home. Makes you appreciate what you have made and built with your own hands, blood, sweat, and tears.

LIVE A HAPPY RELAXING LIFE after that.

Miss.Kayla
04-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Invest most of it.

Spend some on my family just to make sure we don't have to worry about a home, cars, food, etc.
Give my mom and stepdad enough just to make there lives a blessing. Pay for all my sisters college's.
Save my daughter her part so when she is old enough to spend some on what she needs and wants she will have it.
Buy a couple house's, car's, boat's, plane's, ship's etc. and rent them out to those whom have never had the budget to afford anything of that luxury.
Buy a island somewhere nice and rent that out to famous people for some extra change.
Open up a couple bakeries, ASE-Cert shops with all the tools and machines needed to do whatever the fuck you want to customers car's, especially those on a budget.
Buy at least 3 McDonald's shares.
Make a couple clubs, hair cut places, barber shops and own a couple farms so I can have cows and chicken and veggies and fruit as well.
Take a trip around the world with my wife, daughter, mom, stepdad, sisters, and some close friends.

Last but not least. Build my own house by hand only using hand tools, no compressor's, no machine's, no nothing, straight busting my ass for my own home. Makes you appreciate what you have made and built with your own hands, blood, sweat, and tears.

LIVE A HAPPY RELAXING LIFE after that.

id buy you a hooker :)

98blackcivic
04-08-2010, 09:21 PM
i would automatically give 100 mill to my dad...
then give 50 mill to charity
then with my 50 mil
id payoff my student loans, pay off my credit cards, buy my dad a z06 which he REAALLLLY WANTSS...save money for my med school, my sisters med school and money for my lil bros college and all the bullshit hes gonna go thru lol(hes only 5(AWWWW))

THEN i would buy a house away from you ppl...build a warehouse and start building carss..
on the side note, i would continue to go to school obviously and med school eventually..and the best part..i would keep my job cuz its AWESOME!

DVSRX-7
04-08-2010, 09:22 PM
id buy you a hooker :)

How about I just buy you and call you my hooker? ;)

03RCode
04-08-2010, 09:23 PM
I'd start off buying paying all my immediate families debt, and make sure they all live comfortably.
After that I'd buy myself a nice, 3 maybe 4 bedroom house, with a 2 or 3 car garage.
Build a decent sized shop just to work on my race quads in.
Buy 4-5 KTM 450XC's to build for GNCC/OMA/Whatever other series I decide to run.
Buy a 2003-2004 Cobra.
Put some away in an account for my future children's college funds.
Put away a few 100k in an account for myself.
Invest the rest.

Miss.Kayla
04-08-2010, 09:43 PM

oh its like that !?!??!? im too pretty to be a hooker... im just sayin

Bajjani
04-08-2010, 11:06 PM
If I won 200 million I'd hire a god damn tax lawyer first off.

If he sucked I'd set aside 80 million at least for taxes.

Then I'd decide what I wanted.

bigdare23
04-08-2010, 11:20 PM
-I'll buy three cars (GT3, NSX, EF8)
-Buy a house
-Pay off my debt and my parents/grandparents debt
-give my close family and friends some money (like pay for their education or such)
-start a charity
-invest the left over

NewGen33
04-09-2010, 02:27 AM
Great read about people who have won. Might change some people minds.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/SaveMoney/8lotteryWinnersWhoLostTheirMillions.aspx

First off is this before or after Uncle Sam and whoever else government wise get's their cut? I would do the following in this order.

Tell no one but my immediate family for a week
Meet with a financial adviser
Donate 10%
Pay off immediate family debt and some very close friends while keeping it discreet among others.
Move west and buy myself a house no more than 2.1 Million
Buy two more houses for family no more than 600 thousand w/ 75 cash on the counter for them to splurge.
Rent out a track in Georgia for a day.
Build a FJ trophy truck, Buy a F40, buy a M5, and buy a Cummins.
On my property a garage for all random motor vehicles.
Setup to where I could live the rest of my years off the interest.
Live comfortably and find a girl who I can see sharing my fortune with.

FlipA
04-09-2010, 03:36 AM
- Pay all debt
- Buy my parents a nice house
- Buy a 07 Impreza WRX STi and spend crap on it
- Import an EK9 Type R
- Buy myself a nice decent house
- Have a visit to Germany
- Buy some crazy fast computers
- Buy some crazy good cameras
- Save most of it
- Take skydiving classes
- Etc, whatever expenses may come

I won't live the luxury life. I would still live/dress/act the way I am right now. I'll still work, and I'll still save from earned money. I know most of it will be gone if I spend like crazy. Temptations do come. :boobies::boobies:

oneSLOWex
04-09-2010, 07:21 AM
Question.....After you pay taxes upon receiving the money, do you have to pay taxes on it every year or just that one time? That would really change how I spend my money honestly.

NJSC
04-09-2010, 07:37 AM
I'm pretty sure you don't have to pay taxes on it every year, because you only claim it as income one year.

I'd...
1. Pay off student loans.
2. Take my wife on a honeymoon.
3. Start a scholarship at my alma mater
4. House, probably around the 1 mil mark complete with a gnarly garage
5. Maid
6. hit up some nice car auctions
7. hit up the financial adviser
8. probably start a few fast food places (sorry i stole the idea, but it's really a good idea)
9. volunteer

oneSLOWex
04-09-2010, 07:48 AM
I'm pretty sure you don't have to pay taxes on it every year, because you only claim it as income one year.

Well if thats the case....
1. Pay off my parents and grandparents debt, put them all in nice houses with new cars that dont always have problems and leave them each some spending money.
2. Take my parents, my brother and myself on a trip to Ireland for a couple weeks
3. buy/build a couple restaurants
4. Build a good sized house somewhere locally with a warehouse sized garage
5. Get a Veyron and the new Hennessey Venom GT when it comes out
6. Invest invest invest.....oh yeah.....INVEST.
7. Take care of my close friends making sure they had a nice car and some spending money.
8. Hire someone to answer my phone and tell the beggars to fuck off!

The End...

stillaneon
04-09-2010, 09:31 AM
first purchase?

whatever it would take to ip ban gotmilk....

That just happens to be 200 million dollars. Hypothetically :ninja:

stillaneon
04-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Figure out Taxes
Pay off Debt
Invest in high Interest Bonds
Buy a decent house on some land
a couple of cars with a warranty
School (for me, my fiance, and kids)
Start an organization to help people in need

Hektik
04-09-2010, 09:41 AM
cash the check
invest it all
live off of earnings
die happy

KodyH
04-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Move home.

SloWRX
04-09-2010, 09:51 AM
I'm assuming the 200m is after taxes & everything.

1. Give half to my parents so they can pay off their loans & help out their parents
2. Buy a nice house somewhere on the beach, no more than 3-4m
3. Buy exotic cars till i nutted (GT3RS, Lambo Reventon, AMG SL65, Aston Martin One-77) ..to name a few :)
4. Have a twin turbo ZR1 as a daily lolol
5. Invest the rest and live happily ever fucking after
6. Donate my WRX to GotMilk?

antiv6
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
im not going to lie and say id donate money and stuff lol

id stop going to school because i don't need to learn i have 200million dollars
Id probably buy a big ass house and a few houses around it for my friends and family to live in
Id buy a bunch of cars and expensive electronics
Then id chill all day and live off the rest of the money occasionally going on awesome vacations

nreggie454
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
After all the random tax business and debts paid,

1) Get 311 to play my birthday party. I'd do it as a charity concert where I would cover all the costs of setting up the show and all the proceeds from tickets and beer sales go to charity. I would give them a setlist I picked out and it would be the best 311 concert of all time.

2) Sick house. Huge garage. Man-cave in basement with a full bar, music room, movie theater/game room with every console, etc.
3) 911 GT1, Audi RS5 with a manual swap, probably at least one 911 from each generation of the car, a 914-6, probably others.
4) Spend at least a year traveling the world.

UpSideDownDesi
04-09-2010, 10:04 AM
-Create a Will
-Spend the amount on me/family/friends that would satisfy me. Including traveling, cars, buy few more houses/mansions, sending parents in early retirement, pay for sister's college, making sure all my family members & close friends needs are met, and etc.
-Do personal charity and build schools/free clinics for kids & people who truely need them in some countries.
-Open a restaurant to keep me busy & working.
-Invest the rest and do w/e i want to do with it when I want to.

x Resilience
04-09-2010, 10:16 AM

Lay off of my bitch, motherfucker.

Bajjani
04-09-2010, 11:25 AM
To all these people sayin they'd but multiple houses..

I think you're fuckin nuts.

I'd be my house, make sure my parents were covered and my brother/sister. I'd by myself a car or two.
I'd pay off their debts
I'd invest 50million. Play w/stocks with 10 million.
I'd calculate how much less I'd pay in taxes per charitable contribution by doing my taxes way early.
Build top of the line pc.
Little things.

xxbckiexx
04-09-2010, 01:12 PM
They say money doesn't change people, let's see what you would do if u won 200million lottery.

nobody says that.. they say money changes people.

Got Milk?
04-09-2010, 01:29 PM
^^^^

Thanks for the correction.

Nubz
04-09-2010, 01:30 PM
1. Give some to family.
2. Buy a challenger. and a chevelle.
3. Buy a house with all the nice things. not too over the top. Just big enough.
4. Pay off loans, bills, and such.
5. Invest.
6. A night with Natalie Portman (im watching Brothers, and she looks mighty fine)

Got Milk?
04-09-2010, 01:31 PM
I forgot to add. I would purchase importatlanta.com and crash it.

SloWRX
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
I forgot to add. I would purchase importatlanta.com and crash it.

Why? It does that on its own lolol

SUBY_RUE
04-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Take care of my family, and just fun the rest of my life.....

loverboy_gnd
04-09-2010, 05:31 PM
i would first make sure my mother and everyone who ever did anything fro me is ok in life, then id blow about a million jus havin fun, touring the world, put 100 million in a high interest savings account buy a comfortable house nothing too extreme and live off the interest and the remainder for the rest of my life

tdurr
04-09-2010, 05:48 PM
i would not tell a soul, besides my mom and grandmother.

drop outta school.

invest.

build my car to be stupid fast.

buy a house.

buy mom & grandmom a house.

Call my dad and give him a okay sized check(i havent talked to him in a while...)

Send my sister some money + pay for her school.

Same for my brother.

Build a 200 car garage/shop for myself somewhere cool.

Live, while taking car of my family's needs with out them knowing how much i really had.

oh id also show up to the v in a shirt made outta 100's after i got my concealed weapons permit. HA!

§treet_§peed
04-09-2010, 06:58 PM
I like that last part.

Me86Rob
04-09-2010, 07:37 PM
All the people saying they would drop out of school are stupid. Making money isnt the only reason to get an education.

§treet_§peed
04-09-2010, 08:58 PM
All the people saying they would drop out of school are stupid. Making money isnt the only reason to get an education.

Maybe not the only reason, but these days, it sure is the most important and/or one hell of a good reason to go.

skacore
04-09-2010, 09:31 PM
I'd fix those small leaks on my CRX's hatch and then swap in a boosted k20.
I'd open my own pizza place so I can eat all the pizza and subs I want while making money as well.
Pay my insurance on CRX for a year then go on a through hike on the Appalachian Trail.
Get a haircut from a place better than Great Clips.
Buy a new pocket knife, probably a Spyderco Delica 4.
New shoes.
I'd buy Charmin instead of the cheap toilet paper because it feels way better.
Take flying lessons.
Go on a cruise to Cancun.
Take a road trip across the US.
Backpack through Europe and taste food from every country.
I'd stop buying the store brand chips and buy the kettle chips.
Go to the aquarium and buy a shit load of stuff from the gift shop.
I'd learn to play the Piano.
I'd buy a house with a huge garage to fix my car.
I'd get Chinese food from the mall every day.
The rest would just be invested.

Got Milk?
04-09-2010, 10:06 PM
^^^

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You just won 200m, and you would still drive a crx? WTF MAN, are you high?

smoknlegend
04-09-2010, 10:36 PM
first off id drink a coke and possibly buy an armani suit.
followed by getting financial advice about how to invest some of it. Buy a few cars (Ferrari, Pagani, NSX), a modest house with top quality items (quality not quantity), buy my parents and my sister a place near me. Id invest in a few places that I like to go to eat (small mom and pop restaurants.) Id finish up my degree and maybe go for my masters. Finally id get a personal trainer to get me into shape.

skacore
04-09-2010, 10:49 PM
It would be soooooo nice though, I'd probably get it repainted too.

nreggie454
04-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Agreed. If I won the lottery, I would stay in college until I ran out of interest in all the things they could teach. After that, I would apply to be on Jeapordy and win all the money I spent on college back.

e30pwr
04-10-2010, 12:30 AM
fuck that. take that shit and invest, use it to pay for college, then open up a fab shop. use the interest to pay for shit.

SloWRX
04-10-2010, 12:49 AM
i'd buy myself 200million dollars worth of mother fucking tigers

tdurr
04-10-2010, 12:58 AM
I like that last part.
id prob be a G18 just for the full auto part hahahah

I dont need a fucking sheet of paper to tell me im smart. half the shit im learning now i wont remember 2 years after i graduate.

Elbow
04-10-2010, 07:39 AM
LMFAO at the rice fucks who said they'd buy any form of Honda. GROW THE FUCK UP.

bowdown201
04-10-2010, 08:05 AM
I would hook my family up with nice homes, cars etc.
Would also take my really close friends out and buy them whatever car they wanted (within reason lol)
Id buy a wake board boat and a house on the lake along with a beach house in multiple states.
I'd have some nice cars but nothing too flasy like a bugatti or any of that shit just something along the lines of Ferrari/Porsche along with a nice lifted diesel truck to tow muh boat with.
Then I would invest it and just live off the interest like stated earlier. I would probably own a business also.

Jecht
04-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Can't remember what I posted in the last lottery thread.

-Buy a nice house in the area I'm interested in here in Smyrna (like 300k for a nice house)
-Fix every little thing the way I like it - tv in every room, every game console, nice furniture, nice appliances, etc.
-Buy one really nice car (possibly a Ferrari or Porsche)

So that is only a million dollars at most right there. I seriously doubt you would win 200 million in the lottery. After spending money on that, I'd probably buy a boring car like some sort of honda. Leave the boring car dirty, beat up, and ugly so people think I'm broke. Invest a quarter of the money into alternative energy and alternative transportation (high speed rail). Keep the rest in a high interest bank account and live off the interest just doing whatever the hell I want the rest of my life.

Maybe if my brothers aren't annoying me I might help them by paying for their college tuition.