PDA

View Full Version : Pedicures...

-EnVus-
04-07-2010, 05:10 PM
So yeah i take good care of my nails and feet. This is cause i wear flip flops like year round lol
So i guess im kinda like fred flintstone yabadabadoooo....
But when my girl gets her nails done. she insist that i get a pedicure eveytime. Well i love them now and i like getting it done.
I just feel less manly when i leave :(
So what guys on here get pedicures and how do you view men getting it done ?

tuner_dude
04-07-2010, 05:13 PM
nothin wrong gettin them done, if you get them painted then that would be different story:gay:... i seen many men coming to my shop and get their pedicures done.

Elbow
04-07-2010, 05:14 PM
I thought my pics were fruity as hell, you're truly flat out GAY. MEN DON'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR TOES. I wear flip flops year round, walk barefoot, etc. My feet and toe nails look nasty as fuck, I cut the nails, but I'm a man who LOOKS AT MY FEET?

YOU'RE GAY AS FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WROTE THIS.

5speed
04-07-2010, 05:14 PM
It is fine to me, but I do not do them. I don't think it makes you less manly.

§treet_§peed
04-07-2010, 05:17 PM
I got one once like 2 years ago for the hell of it lol.

-EnVus-
04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
nothin wrong gettin them done, if you get them painted then that would be different story:gay:... i seen many men coming to my shop and get their pedicures done.
nah see all i get is pedi no paint that is fagy lol

I thought my pics were fruity as hell, you're truly flat out GAY. MEN DON'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR TOES. I wear flip flops year round, walk barefoot, etc. My feet and toe nails look nasty as fuck, I cut the nails, but I'm a man who LOOKS AT MY FEET?

Dude even i know a guy with nasty toes has got to be a turn off to girls...

well i make sure mine are cut all the time and real clean no jam or dirt.

I got one once like 2 years ago for the hell of it lol.
it feels awesome

Elbow
04-07-2010, 05:28 PM
nah see all i get is pedi no paunt that is fagy lol

Dude even i know a guy with nasty toes has got to be a turn off to girls...

well i make sure mine are cut all the time and real clean no jam or dirt.

it feels awesome

Well I must be doing something right.

Elbow
04-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Only after being at Road Atlanta for 5 days straight do people mention my feet:

Edit: my foot hair doesn't show up like that usually. LOLOL

§treet_§peed
04-07-2010, 05:31 PM
my feet have no hair, except for when my big toe grows a little hair every now and again, but I shave it off asap. But I also shave most of my body anyways.

-EnVus-
04-07-2010, 05:32 PM

Well I must be doing something right.
umm if they as nasty as you make them sound then you must find the only girls that dont mind ugly toes and funked up feet

loverboy_gnd
04-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Only after being at Road Atlanta for 5 days straight do people mention my feet:

Edit: my foot hair doesn't show up like that usually. LOLOL

lol you LIVE in flip flops lol... i see the tan line lol or dirt line????

-EnVus-
04-07-2010, 05:34 PM
lol i have bald toes simon yours look like big foot Damn!

Mantooth
04-07-2010, 05:36 PM
I love them, but they're pointless in my line of work. I've only been a few times.

punkr6
04-07-2010, 05:37 PM

Truth can be found here....

ATK_Designs
04-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Nothing's wrong with keeping up with your personal hygiene.

oneSLOWex
04-07-2010, 06:00 PM
unless you have toenails growing straight up in the air you shouldn't worry about that shit. Feet are feet...you walk on them and sweat in your shoes or flippy floppies all day long. Feet are fucking nasty!

EG_Ryder
04-07-2010, 06:12 PM
wow....anybody else wanna come out in this thread :gay: :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
04-07-2010, 06:53 PM
For all those who are calling a guy gay because he likes to take car of himself, I ask you this. Do you know of any woman that likes to be with or fuck a guy that is trashy and has nasty nasty hands or feet that look like he's been in a foreign prison for ten or more years? I mean unless you are dating some serious trailer trash bitches. All the girls I have fucked with have liked clean guys and guys that take care of themselves over guys that say fuck it. Think of it this way. Would you want a girl that has long ass dirty chipped finger nails and toe nails with a shit ton of dirt and/or grease under them and that stays hairy as fuck. OR a girl that takes care of herself?

-EnVus-
04-07-2010, 06:53 PM
well if a guy getting his feet cleaned up is gay then i guess im gay.......NOT!

SE-R_Li-Go
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
i see nothing wrong with it. i hate feet so if a guy has some funky feet that is a HUGE turn off. id rather a guy get a pedi than have nasty feet.

ItsBlack
04-07-2010, 07:53 PM
well I'm sure ugly feet can be a turn off to some women, but if that's one of the first things they care about I wouldn't want to be with someone that damn picky anyways.

alpine_aw11
04-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Not my thing....but I do make sure that I am as clean as possible. I dont even do it for girls, I do it for myself. It just happens to help in the vagina department.

Gorilla Eg!
04-07-2010, 08:19 PM
gotten it done twice.... IDGAF who says "its not manly" BS, id get it done again if I wasnt broke as fawk

Mantooth
04-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Not my thing....but I do make sure that I am as clean as possible. I dont even do it for girls, I do it for myself. It just happens to help in the vagina department.Yeah, no girls want you sticking your dirty toes in their vagina.

Miss.Kayla
04-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Yeah, no girls want you sticking your dirty toes in their vagina.

gross lol

SE-R_Li-Go
04-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Yeah, no girls want you sticking your dirty toes in their vagina.

umm i dont think any girl wants any toes, clean or dirty, in their vaj. just sayin.

Bacon
04-08-2010, 12:52 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224137&stc=1&d=1270679412

Hobbit much?

Nothing wrong with a pedicure. Every one has their thing.

Tech_Queen
04-08-2010, 01:53 AM
I'm a girl who loves to get pedicures not only so my feet look pretty but, also because with the rubbing and soaking they do when you walk out it feels like your walking on air. With my job working at a pharmacy I have to stand up the entire time and it can start to make your feet sore so why not get a pedicure to relieve the soreness. I have tried to talk my fiance into going with me several times, but it never happens. I don't find it to be gay at all because they do serve a purpose other then just making your feet look good.

DeeAOne
04-08-2010, 01:57 AM
never done it, but who knows it might be cool. lol

ilovemyhonda.
04-08-2010, 07:09 AM
I get my nails done and I get pedicures, they feel great. Guys with gross feet = EW!

Simon, you should wash your feet in bleach...

StreetHazard
04-08-2010, 07:14 AM
Id get my balls waxed before I would bother getting a pedicure, I could do more with smooth gooch and pretty balls, then pretty feet.

EG_Ryder
04-08-2010, 11:35 AM
For all those who are calling a guy gay because he likes to take car of himself, I ask you this. Do you know of any woman that likes to be with or fuck a guy that is trashy and has nasty nasty hands or feet that look like he's been in a foreign prison for ten or more years? I mean unless you are dating some serious trailer trash bitches. All the girls I have fucked with have liked clean guys and guys that take care of themselves over guys that say fuck it. Think of it this way. Would you want a girl that has long ass dirty chipped finger nails and toe nails with a shit ton of dirt and/or grease under them and that stays hairy as fuck. OR a girl that takes care of herself?

or you could just wash your feet with some soap next time you're taking a shower then clip your own damn toenails when you get out like a real man

98blackcivic
04-08-2010, 11:40 AM
lol @ op
i dont giva FUCK about feet...

ilovemyhonda.
04-08-2010, 11:41 AM
a guy doesnt have to get a pedicure for me to be attracted to them, but they better not have nasty overgrown nails, hair, and they better not stink or be dirty or that is a turn off.

oneSLOWex
04-08-2010, 11:42 AM
or you could just wash your feet with some soap next time you're taking a shower then clip your own damn toenails when you get out like a real man

QFMFT.

Miss.Kayla
04-08-2010, 11:44 AM
NO bcus he could be like one of those guys that are incapable of cutting their own
toenails bcus he will give himself and ingrown... just sayin lol ;)

OPTPRIME
04-08-2010, 11:54 AM
I also get a pedicure done about 3 times a year....especially during summer months. It does not make you less or more of man to do one....it all comes down to simple hygiene and taking care of your body...I'm sure all the ladies like a man with nice clean feet, I know my wife appreciates it.

ndgflowshot
04-08-2010, 12:14 PM

My girl gave me a pedicure while i was playing fifa last night.... i like being pampered. i think she only did it because she knew it would be a couple months before i got around to it lol

Patterson
04-08-2010, 12:29 PM

spot on..... fuck paying someone. scrub your feet and cut the some bitches simple. I can't stand for some one to touch my feet anyway.

Elbow
04-08-2010, 02:01 PM
I get my nails done and I get pedicures, they feel great. Guys with gross feet = EW!

Simon, you should wash your feet in bleach...

You missed the part that said that was 5 days straight in flip flops at the race track. LOL They're clean now!

The homosexuality of males in this thread is intense. I bet you all trim your finger nails too and care about getting them dirty.

ilovemyhonda.
04-08-2010, 02:12 PM
You missed the part that said that was 5 days straight in flip flops at the race track. LOL They're clean now!

The homosexuality of males in this thread is intense. I bet you all trim your finger nails too and care about getting them dirty.

I can wear flip flops for 5 days straight and my foot would look nothing like that. Simon that is horrible. lol....You think a girl wanna get fingered by a guy with long sharp nasty dirty finger nails? that is gross and would be painful. You have no hygiene care, dirty bastard!

Patterson
04-08-2010, 02:15 PM
I can wear flip flops for 5 days straight and my foot would look nothing like that. Simon that is horrible. lol....You think a girl wanna get fingered by a guy with long sharp nasty dirty finger nails? that is gross and would be painful. You have no hygiene care, dirty bastard!

from pedicures to fingering. this is going somewhere :D

ilovemyhonda.
04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
just sayin'

Elbow
04-08-2010, 02:19 PM

I bet they wouldn't, walking in the dry dirt, 5 days, no washing them, they would be that dirty.

I chew my nails I'm saying I don't trim them and make sure they're even, I barely have nails. I get girls fine but have been with my current for over a year and hopefully MUCH longer so I must not be THAT bad. lol You don't know me! YOU DUNNO ME!

ilovemyhonda.
04-08-2010, 02:26 PM
I bet they wouldn't, walking in the dry dirt, 5 days, no washing them, they would be that dirty.

I chew my nails I'm saying I don't trim them and make sure they're even, I barely have nails. I get girls fine but have been with my current for over a year and hopefully MUCH longer so I must not be THAT bad. lol You don't know me! YOU DUNNO ME!

ew, talk about a late night snack, barf! Yes they would be clean... was there water? even if it was bottled? rinse them bitches off. well congrats.. guys in this state i swear must be gay, there aren't any decent ones left..FUCK GUYS! I dont have to know you fool, because I already know you :ninja:

Elbow
04-08-2010, 02:50 PM
ew, talk about a late night snack, barf! Yes they would be clean... was there water? even if it was bottled? rinse them bitches off. well congrats.. guys in this state i swear must be gay, there aren't any decent ones left..FUCK GUYS! I dont have to know you fool, because I already know you :ninja:

Late night snack?

Yes I had water but I wanted to see how black I could get them. lolol

-EnVus-
04-08-2010, 02:58 PM

ive found that if you have short nails all the time then they wont get that dirty. Besides guys with longer nails looks like a gigolo or pedophile...

ilovemyhonda.
04-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Late night snack?

Yes I had water but I wanted to see how black I could get them. lolol

Yeah finger nails.. yummmmm *barf*

that is just gross Simon, plain gross.. I wanna throw up. I hate dirty feet!

98blackcivic
04-08-2010, 04:26 PM
i chew my finger nails so i barely have any...

-EnVus-
04-08-2010, 04:31 PM
i chew my finger nails so i barely have any...

i used to do this till i saw a show on whats really under your nails barf!

Elbow
04-08-2010, 04:32 PM
i used to do this till i saw a show on whats really under your nails barf!

It's healthy to. It builds your immune system. Only pussies use clippers.

-EnVus-
04-08-2010, 04:35 PM
It's healthy to. It builds your immune system. Only pussies use clippers.
I use my bowie knife like rambo

Elbow
04-08-2010, 04:36 PM
I use my bowie knife like rambo

That's 20x more homo then using clippers.

BluesClues
04-08-2010, 09:52 PM
I love a man that takes care of his feet! I can not stand some stank crusty toes especially in my bed or touching me! I won't really date a guy if I don't like his feet. True story

98blackcivic
04-08-2010, 10:24 PM
i dont recognize the term stank ass crusty toes...wtf u been havin?

djpikachu1
04-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Its a white thing

ISAtlanta300
04-09-2010, 11:59 AM
These days there's dudes gettin' facials,
manicured, waxed and botoxed.
With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotiony hands you
can't grip a tackle box.

Yeah, with all of these men linein' up to get neutered it's hip now to be feminized.
I don't highlight my hair, I've still got a pair.Yeah, honey I'm still a guy.

Oh my eyebrows ain't plucked there's a gun in my truck. Oh thank god, I'm still a guy.

T.S.
04-09-2010, 12:11 PM
These days there's dudes gettin' facials,
manicured, waxed and botoxed.
With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotiony hands you
can't grip a tackle box.

Yeah, with all of these men linein' up to get neutered it's hip now to be feminized.
I don't highlight my hair, I've still got a pair.Yeah, honey I'm still a guy.

Oh my eyebrows ain't plucked there's a gun in my truck. Oh thank god, I'm still a guy.

Nice Brad Paisley quote! =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGYs2Vuy_00

quickdodge®
04-09-2010, 12:23 PM
I just feel less manly when i leave :(

As well you should. Any self-respecting man does not do the pedicure. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
04-09-2010, 01:18 PM
As well you should. Any self-respecting man does not do the pedicure. Later, QD.

So I shouldn't mention that I seen you leaving the nail salon last night with those pink desposable flip flops on?

K20Z1
04-09-2010, 06:22 PM
i does nails for a living

98blackcivic
04-09-2010, 08:38 PM
he makes BANK^^^^^^^^^^^

Sammich
04-09-2010, 08:43 PM
i've come to find out bitches love men's feet being well taken care of. next chick, i will start to get mine done...not just off the muscle though...i feel weird gettin my eyebrows cleaned up already lol.

DB4LYFE ™
04-09-2010, 08:56 PM
i've come to find out bitches love men's feet being well taken care of. next chick, i will start to get mine done...not just off the muscle though...i feel weird gettin my eyebrows cleaned up already lol.

lies....u love it f000l

~DB4LYFE

98blackcivic
04-09-2010, 10:18 PM
lol @ all the metrosexual men n here

Sammich
04-09-2010, 10:59 PM
lies....u love it f000l

~DB4LYFE

as long as a woman does it im fine lol

-EnVus-
04-09-2010, 11:05 PM
as long as a woman does it im fine lol
i do my own brows once a few years so i dont look unibrow lol

Ed
04-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Cool thread bro... I mean faggot.

http://www.owensworld.com/funnyimages/files/reminder_big.jpg

Elbow
04-10-2010, 07:31 AM
i do my own brows once a few years so i dont look unibrow lol

Good God anything else you want to tell us? LMFAO

Ed
04-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Good God anything else you want to tell us? LMFAO

Probably gonna come out and say his boyfriend doesn't like lube.

Sammich
04-10-2010, 09:16 AM
oh look erik estrada outanowhere...hai ed lol

Ed
04-10-2010, 09:17 AM
oh look erik estrada outanowhere...hai ed lol

refer to sig...

talk shit more.

-EnVus-
04-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Probably gonna come out and say his boyfriend doesn't like lube.
well dammit Ed you told me you was fine with lube shesh!

Ed
04-10-2010, 04:15 PM
well dammit Ed you told me you was fine with lube shesh!

What you did there... I didn't see it.

But nice try.

Austin?
04-10-2010, 04:45 PM
there is nothing wrong with a dude getting his feet dude. it not about being a man or a woman, it about feeling good after getting it.

my wife do mine all the time, about once a week. pedicure FTW