PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear Power in Iran

loverboy_gnd
04-07-2010, 05:02 PM
ook i usually stay outta discussions like this.. but i jus saw 2 of my friends almost kill each other over this topic, whats ia's view on this?

5speed
04-07-2010, 05:05 PM
I say destroy everyone on Earth, but my Fiance and I.

Elbow
04-07-2010, 05:08 PM
I say lets figure it all out and put this world in one mind set and start treating people as humans. We need to focus on things such as natural resources, science, etc. War and fighting will never solve anything, sadly it will always be here. Iran is a strong scary country IMO, I fear them, however I don't think we or them will do anything drastic with no major cause.

§treet_§peed
04-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Well you have heard the thing about Obama stopping all new nuclear development in the U.S. and wanting all other countries to do the same. But, I don't think that's gonna work out so well. But hey, he's the one that was elected to be the poster child for this country.

Elbow
04-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Well you have heard the thing about Obama stopping all new nuclear development in the U.S. and wanting all other countries to do the same. But, I don't think that's gonna work out so well. But hey, he's the one that was elected to be the poster child for this country.

It probably won't work but I personally like his ways of handling foreign affairs. He's gotten us a better relationship to countries then we have had recently.

Spectic Tank
04-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Why shouldn't they be allowed to have nuclear power?

loverboy_gnd
04-07-2010, 05:29 PM
It probably won't work but I personally like his ways of handling foreign affairs. He's gotten us a better relationship to countries then we have had recently.

true, like everyone dude has his good and bad, everyone seems to be highlighting only the bad and throwin all the good in the shadows, i think we needa give him a chance and see whats the outcome, and where he's goin. As for Iran, giving Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (iran's president) Nuclear power is like giving a 5 year old a shotgun from what i gather, but i haven't researched enough about the situation to officially speak on it

oneSLOWex
04-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Its just a plot to hide Nuclear weapons to destroy the US with.

Spectic Tank
04-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (iran's president) Nuclear power is like giving a 5 year old a shotgun from what i gather

George Bush is basically as smart as a 5 year old. We gave a 5 year old nuclear warheads...so whats wrong with giving a 5 year old a shotgun?

Spectic Tank
04-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Its just a plot to hide Nuclear weapons to destroy the US with.

So we're allowed to have nucllear weapons but other countries can't? That's rather hypocritical...

loverboy_gnd
George Bush is basically as smart as a 5 year old. We gave a 5 year old nuclear warheads...so whats wrong with giving a 5 year old a shotgun?

touche my dude.... touche

§treet_§peed
A shotgun is easier to conceal than a warhead.. :goodjob:

loverboy_gnd
04-07-2010, 05:38 PM
So we're allowed to have nucllear weapons but other countries can't? That's rather hypocritical...

thats kinda what i was thinking too, its like im bigger and badder than you so if i say you cant have it then you cant have it, and if you do it, ima shoot it down because you cant do anything about it. bully in the playground style... thats one of the points my friends were fighting over, the other dude said " thats how unnecessary wars are started" but then again you have to take into consideration WHO's hands its goin into, but again im resarchin it now tomorrow i should be able to post more factually

oneSLOWex
04-07-2010, 05:39 PM

LOL i forgot to put /sarcasm at the end. I was not being serious.

Spectic Tank
04-07-2010, 05:45 PM
thats kinda what i was thinking too, its like im bigger and badder than you so if i say you cant have it then you cant have it, and if you do it, ima shoot it down because you cant do anything about it. bully in the playground style... thats one of the points my friends were fighting over, the other dude said " thats how unnecessary wars are started" but then again you have to take into consideration WHO's hands its goin into, but again im resarchin it now tomorrow i should be able to post more factually

It's a very complicated situation. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad isn't doing himself any favors with some of the things he says though...

Got Milk?
04-07-2010, 11:05 PM
I say lets figure it all out and put this world in one mind set and start treating people as humans. We need to focus on things such as natural resources, science, etc. War and fighting will never solve anything, sadly it will always be here. Iran is a strong scary country IMO, I fear them, however I don't think we or them will do anything drastic with no major cause.

War will solve over population problem. Which I believe doesnt exist yet, but in near future, there will be wars for no other reason but to cut down on population. That's when hitler #2 will rise again.

Got Milk?
04-07-2010, 11:08 PM
And about nuclear weapons. I rather be killed by nuclear kaboom than being shot. They say, when nuclear weapon goes off, if u are in certain rage, you wont see,hear or feel the nuclear explosion. Next thing you know you're in heaven, or in hell. Or w.e. the hell you non religious people believe in.

cjhutch
04-08-2010, 12:01 AM
War will solve over population problem. Which I believe doesnt exist yet, but in near future, there will be wars for no other reason but to cut down on population. That's when hitler #2 will rise again.

*Grabs conspiracy theorist hat*
War is too messy and expensive. It's much easier to infect a large crowd of people in an airport or train station and let them do the dirty work for you. In addition the pharmaceutical companies get to make billions of dollars to come out with a "vaccine."

100% agree with this. The sooner people start realizing there is no top dog country anymore the better off we will be.

loverboy_gnd
04-08-2010, 12:07 AM
*Grabs conspiracy theorist hat*
War is too messy and expensive. It's much easier to infect a large crowd of people in an airport or train station and let them do the dirty work for you. In addition the pharmaceutical companies get to make billions of dollars to come out with a "vaccine."

somebody rep this man, no homo, if you look closely enough you'd see its already started. :ninja:

§treet_§peed
04-08-2010, 08:35 AM
What do you think cancer, AIDS, swine flu, and shit like that is?

KodyH
04-08-2010, 09:01 AM
T Virus :ninja:

The Ninja
04-08-2010, 09:09 AM

Nobody stopped us from developing them...

Elbow
04-08-2010, 09:21 AM
What do you think cancer, AIDS, swine flu, and shit like that is?

You SERIOUSLY think those are man made conspiracies? LMFAO

Fucking moron.

§treet_§peed
04-08-2010, 09:38 AM
And you think your feet don't look like you've caught something from one of your boyfriends?

Elbow
04-08-2010, 09:59 AM
And you think your feet don't look like you've caught something from one of your boyfriends?

I let them cum on my feet, odds are they're infected.

You're homo for judging my feet but really...you think that cancer, the swine flu, all of that is made up by the government? :lmfao: I mean out of those the Swine Flu makes more sense but still that'd be retarded, everyone I know had it and didn't have any serious issues.

98blackcivic
04-08-2010, 11:26 AM
obamamamamamamamamamama

5speed
04-08-2010, 12:41 PM
We are human. We are the smartest yet most stupid species on this planet. We for some reason cannot get it through our thick skulls that nuclear power and bombs are to great of a risk not only for our enemies, but most of all ourselves. No matter how well people do their job to maintain safety there will always be a fuck up. The consequences aren't worth it.

KodyH
04-08-2010, 12:43 PM
We are human. We are the smartest yet most stupid species on this planet. We for some reason cannot get it through our thick skulls that nuclear power and bombs are to great of a risk not only for our enemies, but most of all ourselves. No matter how well people do their job to maintain safety there will always be a fuck up. The consequences aren't worth it.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs20/300W/f/2007/229/0/a/Mutant_Squirrel_by_Kaaziel.png

loverboy_gnd
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Nobody stopped us from developing them...

i can agree with this, dude has the right to develop them... but then again.. its better to be safe than sorry, iran's president seems unstable, giving him tht kinda power may be bad in the long run... i guess we jus have to wait n see where this goes

5speed
04-08-2010, 12:51 PM
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs20/300W/f/2007/229/0/a/Mutant_Squirrel_by_Kaaziel.png

I concur

UpSideDownDesi
04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Obama is signing treaty with Russian President to cut both countries stock down to 1000 war heads. Right now both countries have 23000 war heads, about 95% of the inventory in the world. He is requesting other nation to freeze their war heads.

I hope he doesn't mean to totally freeze their stock. I see the cut down, but i don't see other countries freezing there war heads. Kind of pointless to say, "we will still have them, but y'all need to get ride of them." Not gonna happen.

Iran really is least of my worries when it comes to Nuclear Power. Atleast it is a stabalized country within. Countries like Afganistan, and Pakistan worry me the most, no internal control. I won't dig deeper in any of y'all who follow or keep up with this stuff will know why.

ilbcnu123
04-08-2010, 02:01 PM

your best post