PDA

View Full Version : Southside roll out to Import Alliance

EG_Ryder
04-07-2010, 04:30 PM
There is going to be a group of us from the riverdale/jonesboro area meeting up and heading out at like 6:30 to go to Newnan to eat/chill at the waffle house, and meet up with some people there. From there we will then roll out at 8 to Import Alliance. If anybody wants to roll with us, then post up in here. I know there will be some people catching up with us off of the Union City exit once we leave Newnan, so if you don't want to drive all the way to Newnan first, then that could be an option too. :goodjob:

SC400TUNER92
04-07-2010, 06:18 PM
ummmm gas to expensive for me to ride all the way to newnan from fayetteville to stop back in union city i suggest the exit right bellow union city, not as much traffic the waffle house right by the on ramp and thats central to fayette, clayton, fulton, and newnan, i say either that or we meet at camp creek or south lake mall, i dont really see the purpose in goin to newnan for an awful house

EG_Ryder
04-07-2010, 06:28 PM
lol well we were just going to go join up with the newnan roll out since no one was doing one up our way. and we arent going to stop on the union city exit, some people will be waiting there for us and join once we go past...you could just go to the union city exit off of 85 and hop in line when we go past lol

Mr Egg Rollllll
04-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Newnan ftw :)

TonyStark007
04-09-2010, 07:54 PM
....is this the waffle house right next to the expressway?......whats the address?...

SC400TUNER92
04-10-2010, 12:12 AM
so whats the word is this roll out really goin to happen? lol i dont see a roll out for newnan and theres only like three posts in here counting me lol so damn it EG_Ryder if i go all the way to newnan and its just 3 of us your buying me a damn patti melt with a sprite and my hash browns with cheese and ham lmao, and i would hope its that waffle house right there by the off ramp where all the other crap is at in newnan cause the other waffle house down the road is like in a whole nother country of newnan where all the truck drivers stop lol ummmm i dont think theyd like us too much down there lol

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 12:35 AM
....is this the waffle house right next to the expressway?......whats the address?...
uhhh, it the waffle house at Thomas crossroads where ever that is..im not from newnan and am following people to get their. it would make more since if it were right by the interstate though so i hope it is lol

so whats the word is this roll out really goin to happen? lol i dont see a roll out for newnan and theres only like three posts in here counting me lol so damn it downshift if i go all the way to newnan and its just 3 of us your buying me a damn patti melt with a sprite and my hash browns with cheese and ham lmao, and i would hope its that waffle house right there by the off ramp where all the other crap is at in newnan cause the other waffle house down the road is like in a whole nother country of newnan where all the truck drivers stop lol ummmm i dont think theyd like us too much down there lol

lol yeah man its still going down, we've been talking about it in the "newnan meets" thread (check the last 5 or so pages of it if you dont believe me lol, its mixed in with random talking)

if yall want to meet up with us around the jonesboro/riverdale area, when i find out when and where we are meeting to roll to newnan, then ill post it up (sometime tomorrow) and you could join us on the way down or just meet us there.

SC400TUNER92
04-10-2010, 01:05 AM
Ok just to clarify for any one else interested in goin it is in newnan but according to waffle house dot com it self its still off bullsboro witch is the main highway in newnan where walmart homedepot stake n shake ect is at the intersection of 34 and 154 aka thomas crossroads witch is exit 51 witch is better known as the sharpsburg exit not the newnan exit, so get of the off ramp and make a left and its around the krogers and mcdonalds some where in that intersection, cant make it any clearer than that, unless your coming from peachtree city then just run straight into newnan but its way before the Yamaha plant and the QT its more by the autozone as you very first get into newnan

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 01:23 AM
And we are meeting at the WH at 7 a.m. and rolling out to IA at 8 a.m.

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Ok just to clarify for any one else interested in goin it is in newnan but according to waffle house dot com it self its still off bullsboro witch is the main highway in newnan where walmart homedepot stake n shake ect is at the intersection of 34 and 154 aka thomas crossroads witch is exit 51 witch is better known as the sharpsburg exit not the newnan exit, so get of the off ramp and make a left and its around the krogers and mcdonalds some where in that intersection, cant make it any clearer than that, unless your coming from peachtree city then just run straight into newnan but its way before the Yamaha plant and the QT its more by the autozone as you very first get into newnan

you can get to it from either exit (47 or 51)

TonyStark007
04-10-2010, 07:13 AM
if yall want to meet up with us around the jonesboro/riverdale area, when i find out when and where we are meeting to roll to newnan, then ill post it up (sometime tomorrow) and you could join us on the way down or just meet us there.

...what the heck.....i'll meet up wit u guys in Jonesboro/Riverdale ......since i live almost downtown Jonesboro....if u want to call it that........hit me back with the spot details......and thanks in advance for buying everbody a pattie melt from waffle house Ryder.....u alright wit me.....

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 09:47 AM
...what the heck.....i'll meet up wit u guys in Jonesboro/Riverdale ......since i live almost downtown Jonesboro....if u want to call it that........hit me back with the spot details......and thanks in advance for buying everbody a pattie melt from waffle house Ryder.....u alright wit me.....

yeah man, ill let you know where we are meeting up at if you wanna roll with us to newnan.... and haaaaaaaaa nice try, you're the one driving the 03 ballin outta control over there :lmfao:

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Alright, we will be meeting at the publix on 85 in riverdale at around 6ish and we will roll out from there to newnan at 6:30 a.m.

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Alright, we will be meeting at the publix on 85 in riverdale at around 6ish and we will roll out from there to newnan at 6:30 a.m.

ok im in.. we're meeting at the publix off 85... where the sunday night meets are right?

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 10:00 PM
ok im in.. we're meeting at the publix off 85... where the sunday night meets are right?

alright cool...yeah man, the one on the corner of hwy 85 and 138. i might get there at about 6:10 or 6:15 so if you get there before 6:30 and no one is there then wait and someone should be there shortly lol

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 10:02 PM
alright cool...yeah man, the one on the corner of hwy 85 and 138. i might get there at about 6:10 or 6:15 so if you get there before 6:30 and no one is there then wait and someone should be there shortly lol

daaaaaaaamn that sounds like its gunna be 3 cars lol but ima def be der... same if you nah see me ill be der jus wait

EG_Ryder
04-10-2010, 10:05 PM
daaaaaaaamn that sounds like its gunna be 3 cars lol but ima def be der... same if you nah see me ill be der jus wait

lol yeah its going to be me and like three or four other cars. but there is suppose to be a good turn out in newnan to roll out to IA from there (i hope anyway) alright we will...just get there b4 6:30 :goodjob:

loverboy_gnd
04-10-2010, 10:09 PM
yip im there... once my alarm clock doesnt bitch up on me lol... im there

loverboy_gnd
04-11-2010, 04:21 PM
nice meeting all of you today, hoping for another meet soon

loverboy_gnd
04-11-2010, 04:29 PM
so punkr6 neg repped me for one of my posts in this thread.... im curious as to why though???

EG_Ryder
04-11-2010, 04:41 PM
nice meeting all of you today, hoping for another meet soon
yeah man, you too

so punkr6 neg repped me for one of my posts in this thread.... im curious as to why though???
lol wow