PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else...

bowdown201
04-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Find the last statement a bit :gay: For a second I thought I was talking to simontibbett.

I can drive you fukin fruitcake, and Im 23 look at the top right corner you lazyeyed faggot. I told you not fuck with me now im gonna ride you like a bitch at the bunny ranch

Z0_o6
04-07-2010, 11:24 AM
the quote is self explanatory. dude is a closet homo.

Bacon
04-07-2010, 11:26 AM
:gay::gay::gay:

Elbow
04-07-2010, 11:26 AM
I see nothing wrong, in fact I'm a little chubby in my crotch now.

Miss.Kayla
04-07-2010, 11:27 AM
100% homo

bowdown201
04-07-2010, 11:32 AM
I see nothing wrong, in fact I'm a little chubby in my crotch now.

You two should get acquainted

Echonova
04-07-2010, 12:18 PM
There were so many epic quotes from that thread it's hard to know where to start.

your 21 wtf you know about racing besides crawling on your knees racing to your mom lil tits ( your wondering how I know that dont you SON)

I tell you what kemosabe, First of all U suck at life for trying to start drama with me becuase no I am going to give you the full barage of my wrath of insults you dickless faggot, and tell your dad to stop touching you, you might feel better about your self and what the fuck do you drive, a flinstone car bitch

You suck at jokes you goofy bitch and look bowdown and nemo wanna tag team haha butt buddies

ONE MAN WOLF PACK

I know the black arts of ninjitsu, Im not worried

Word from the wise, but how can ppl say that was a fair race the 1st time, hell that was my first time launching the car and the last race I jumped out a car?

Now that I have stick time it will be a good one no matter if its 15 sec(more like 14,s) the race should be on an even playing field

Hold hold up. Wtf the motivation talkin about. I went to the vendetta meet and he didnt say a fucking thing to me when he was talking that shit and I was ready to bang so who is the fucking bitch. I went up there by my fucking self and he didnt do shit so he is the pussy I was alone.

ONE MAN WOLF PACK

FOR PEOPLE TALKIN THAT SHIT OR GOT PROBLEMS BRING IT DOWN HERE SATURDAY. WE WILL SEE WHOS A BITCH

THE ONLY WAY I WOULD GET IN TROUBLE IS IF SOMEONE GETS THAT ASS WHOOPED THEY GONNA TAKE A WARRANT OUT, BITCH ASSES

I propose this to you I get a car and a move in the 1/8th?

for 300$ give me two and the move, Test that toaster man, do you want that race?

Run what cha brung

or 2 car and a flagger in an 1/8

2 1/2 and a flagger hit at the same time 1/8th

Its candy from a baby you jack ass

I make this shit cool bitch IA kf would be so fucking boring without me I am a legend ppl will talk about chouston forever bitch.

I'm the reason you wake up in a.m. and check this shit

Suck my balls bitch

loverboy_gnd
04-07-2010, 12:28 PM
There were so many epic quotes from that thread it's hard to know where to start.

so in the first quote, he "implies" that he's the dudes father, yet in the second quote he talks about said father touching his son.... hmmmmm closet fag meets to catch a predator much lol

bowdown201
04-07-2010, 12:39 PM

Lol you forgot my reply to this quote

Suck my balls bitch

Id be more obliged to kick you in them you fucking fairy

Echonova
04-07-2010, 12:46 PM
so in the first quote, he "implies" that he's the dudes father, yet in the second quote he talks about said father touching his son.... hmmmmm closet fag meets to catch a predator much lolGlad I'm not the only one that noticed that... SON.

Lol you forgot my reply to this quoteI thought about including it, but this thread isn't about you. Lulz.

gforce71
04-07-2010, 12:51 PM
haha, hes such a bitch it keeps me laughing. I like saying dumb shit to him just to see his response.

quickdodgeŽ
04-07-2010, 01:14 PM
He is horrible at E-thuggery. Later, QD.

gforce71
04-07-2010, 01:17 PM
He is horrible at E-thuggery. Later, QD.

you should give him a few neg reps... I mean pointers lol

bowdown201
04-07-2010, 01:52 PM
you should give him a few neg reps... I mean pointers lol

Haha he gets so mad when you neg rep him

gforce71
04-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Haha he gets so mad when you neg rep him

yep, he starts bitching and complaining. lets all neg rep him haha