PDA

View Full Version : Sports Mock Draft 5.0 Falcons pass on Dez?

FlipKing
04-07-2010, 11:22 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-mock-draft-version-5

If Dez is there, I dont see the Falcons passing on him. Jenkins just isnt cutting it.

Spectic Tank
04-07-2010, 12:49 PM
I would rather them take a OL, LB, or DE. But I'm not involved in the meetings nor have I seen their scouting reports. I trust in Dimitroff...

FlipKing
04-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Idk...Dez was once considered a top 5 pick, but didnt run great. Our WR's need help. Pierre is much too rawr imo

Spectic Tank
04-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Idk...Dez was once considered a top 5 pick, but didnt run great. Our WR's need help. Pierre is much too rawr imo

I agree that our WR's could be better. I think our lack of pass rush and protection in the passing game are more important needs than another WR at the moment. Dimitroff has done a good job in his previous drafts...I doubt this one will be different.

I agree about Pierre.

VIP Style
04-07-2010, 04:58 PM
I agree, Dez FTW.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-mock-draft-version-5

If Dez is there, I dont see the Falcons passing on him. Jenkins just isnt cutting it.

HypnoToad
04-07-2010, 05:13 PM
they need defense first,I think berry would be a good pick for em.

sogood
04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Berry will absolutely not be on the board when the Falcon's #19 pick comes along. While adding another WR would be nice, the Birds need to address their D-line and their secondary first, IMO.

HypnoToad
04-07-2010, 06:06 PM
Berry will absolutely not be on the board when the Falcon's #19 pick comes along. While adding another WR would be nice, the Birds need to address their D-line and their secondary first, IMO.

yea,I doubt he would be either but I was not sure where the falcons pick and how high they had rated Berry in the draft.

FlipKing
04-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Berry will go top 5,lol

alpine_aw11
04-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I wish we could pick up Haden but he will be gone. As long as Houston gets replaced I will be happy. No Falcons player has ever made me as angry as he has.

bdydrpdmazda
04-11-2010, 04:52 PM
the draft is in a few days, right?

ATL86
04-11-2010, 11:05 PM
If they're to win the south, they need to sweep New Orleans, IMO. That isn't happening with an anemic secondary. They need help if they're to run a larger backfield against Brees. Whatever happens, I trust in Dimitroff.

FlipKing
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
25th or somthing like that. We are good in the secondary in my opnion. We need to improve pass rush and WR.

BanginJimmy
04-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Pass rush will be better this year with Jerry and the other draft pick from last year. WR will also improve with Douglass coming back off of injury. Falcons really need to focus on OL and LB, maybe even interior DL for extra help against the run.

3 names come to mind quickly.
Witherspoon out of Mizzou at ILB.
Bulaga out of Iowa at OT, he could also move inside to guard if the need arises.
Dan Williams, DT out of Tenn.

Obviously these arent the best players at their positions, but I think all 3 will still be on the board when the Falcons pick comes up. My personal pick would be Bulaga. They have 2 3rd round picks were they can pick up Pat Angerer at LB and an interior D lineman.