PDA

View Full Version : Del sol exhaust

georgieboi
04-07-2010, 01:21 AM
i have a question does a civic hatch catback fit in a del sol or does a 2 door/4 door civic catback fit in a del sol...
im sure its not goin to fit it perfect. Reason for is that im goin to try and put a buddy club spec II and i would like to know which would work better... They dont make spec II for del sols
thanks

b17a1db2
04-07-2010, 01:56 AM
i never tried personally, but if i had to take a guess, it should be the length of the midpipe in the straight section after the catalytic converter/test pipe. and/or. the length from the bend above the rear lca area to the muffler hanger section. if you have welding/fitting skills you should be able to get it done.

georgieboi
04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
yea i do have skills lol. i was just wondering which would work better

Mr Egg Rollllll
04-07-2010, 11:07 AM
They do make Spec II's for del sol...

http://passwordjdm.com/Buddy-Club-Spec-II-Exhaust-System-P1841C807.aspx

I have the Spec IV

Bacon
04-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Go for a Pro-Spec exhaust. I'm in the same boat too trying to decide on an exhaust. Toss up between Pro-Spec or Greddy Ti-C.

As for a Civic exhaust, I think the axle back works. The mid-pipe is longer on the Civic.

Mr Egg Rollllll
04-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Go for a Pro-Spec exhaust. I'm in the same boat too trying to decide on an exhaust. Toss up between Pro-Spec or Greddy Ti-C.

As for a Civic exhaust, I think the axle back works. The mid-pipe is longer on the Civic.

Get the Greddy....it'll be..different...:ninja:

Bacon
04-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Well, it's either the Evo 2 or the Ti-C. Can't decide. This BBP shit has to go. Now there is a hole in it from it being so low.

georgieboi
04-07-2010, 09:41 PM
They do make Spec II's for del sol...

http://passwordjdm.com/Buddy-Club-Spec-II-Exhaust-System-P1841C807.aspx

I have the Spec IV

thanks man i couldnt find it i even went to the buddy club web site thanks alot saved me so me work

georgieboi
04-07-2010, 09:42 PM

ima go with the spec 2 been wantin one for a while

Mr Egg Rollllll
04-07-2010, 11:57 PM
ima go with the spec 2 been wantin one for a while

Honestly, I wouldn't go with the Spec II unless you want to get glares from everyone. It's a loud and obnoxious IMO...doesn't sound that good for street. That sir, is why I went with the Pro Spec.

georgieboi
04-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't go with the Spec II unless you want to get glares from everyone. It's a loud and obnoxious IMO...doesn't sound that good for street. That sir, is why I went with the Pro Spec.
they sell it with the silencer i think

RBS
04-08-2010, 07:44 PM
they sell it with the silencer i think

its still loud, a cool exhaust yes. for the street it is too loud