PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James....lost his mind?

Gorilla Eg!
04-06-2010, 11:08 PM
you tell me.... first he cheats on his wife, now this?....WTF :thinking:

oh! and look closely at whats in the background

loverboy_gnd
04-06-2010, 11:10 PM
well he was bangin the nazi tatooed chick soo i guess thts expected

-EnVus-
04-06-2010, 11:12 PM
ehh its nothing we all act out sometimes and the plane is just an iron cross nothing wrong with that.

Gorilla Eg!
04-06-2010, 11:19 PM
ehh its nothing we all act out sometimes and the plane is just an iron cross nothing wrong with that.

just screams irony to me....

-EnVus-
04-06-2010, 11:40 PM
well the salut thing is out there but its jessie he is wild but also a biker.
Here is some info on the look and the iron cross from Wikipedia...
The Iron Cross has been popular with many bikers, hot rodders, skinheads and others, using German iconic militaria to promote a tough-guy image, or as a symbol of rebellion or non-conformity. In the 1960s, the Iron Cross was adopted by American surfers, who started wearing medals plundered by their fathers. Cal Look, Volksrod and other Volkswagen enthusiasts often use the Iron Cross as a symbol that reflects the car's country of origin. Ed Roth created accessories for surfers, hot rodders and bikers derived from German World War II trophies, which included the Surfer's cross and the Stahlhelm (also popular with the VW scene). There is an American Oi! band called Iron Cross. Metallica lead singer and guitarist James Hetfield has a custom version of the ESP Eclipse (based on the Gibson Les Paul) with the Iron Cross emblazoned on it. This version is known as the "ESP JH-6 Iron Cross". Mortuus, the singer of the Swedish black metal band Marduk is seen in many promotional and live photos wearing an iron cross on a choker chain. The Cult incorporated Iron Cross medals and imagery extensively for their Electric and Sonic Temple albums. Motörhead lead singer and bassist Lemmy can be seen wearing an Iron Cross live, and often in interviews as he owns a very large collection of Nazi memorabilia. WWE wrestler Triple H (Paul Levesque) has made a variation of the Iron Cross his logo since the early part of the 2000s. Going as far as having it appear 6 times on his wrestling attire (front & back of trunks, on both elbow pads and on the sides of his boots).

Gorilla Eg!
04-06-2010, 11:49 PM
the irony came from the combo of the salute + the cross ON THE PLANE jay lol....thanks for info tho!

Vteckidd
04-07-2010, 12:05 AM
i think its just an attempt to make him look bad at a private gathering. The story on the photo

A photo of Jesse doing the Nazi salute while wearing an SS hat surfaced last week. His lawyer said Jesse received the hat as a joke from a Jewish godfather and is no neo-Nazi.

Kevykev
04-07-2010, 07:29 AM
That sucks....he knows who took that pic. It was someone close to him or close enough.

The downside of being a "celeb."

smk417
04-10-2010, 03:09 PM
i like the hat