PDA

View Full Version : Guys, your opinions?

Catnip
04-06-2010, 03:10 AM
"Step up like a man, get hit like a man."

Do you think if a woman steps up to a man, talks shit like a man, and then hits him, the guy is in the "ok" to hit her back as hard, but not harder? I'm not talking a girl, but a woman, and I'm not talking she slaps him and he decks her, but equal retaliation.

Kevykev
04-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Choke Slam but don't punch her in the face... unless she looks like a man or weighs as much as a grown man!

Some women out there are Beastly and with clobber the avg guy.

bowdown201
04-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Choke Slam but don't punch her in the face... unless she looks like a man or weighs as much as a grown man!

Pretty much what he said. I dont think I could ever just straight punch a bitch in the face, but ill damn sure shake a bitch!

Catnip
04-06-2010, 06:47 AM
Pretty much what he said. I dont think I could ever just straight punch a bitch in the face, but ill damn sure shake a bitch!

I can definitely understand that, but I could see getting pushed to the point of just punching a bitch in the face if she were to physically assault me more than once.

PS, I've never hit a girl, just saying I could see how one could be pushed to the point of doing so.

punkr6
04-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Really depends on how much you wanna do jail time. If you can do the time, strangle that bitch till she passes out. Then drop kick her in the stomach, followed by an elbow to the face...

Ed
04-06-2010, 06:49 AM
OMFG you guys are so fucking gay.

Bri fucked with another man's car. She almost got hit. Get over it.

punkr6
04-06-2010, 06:51 AM

That girl's gonna get Evan beat down one day....

Ed
04-06-2010, 06:54 AM
That girl's gonna get Evan beat down one day....

From what I hear bstone is a hothead, but if a bitch fucked with my 30k car I would gladly beat her ass as well. She got lucky she didn't get hit.

oneSLOWex
04-06-2010, 07:02 AM
lol are we really bringing this up again? Bri didnt touch his car and neither did anyone else.

If a girl slapped me I probably wouldn't do shit but laugh. If she punched me like a dude...I would probably choke her ass out....dont think I could actually knock a girl out unless shit got real and she actually was attacking me.

Ed
04-06-2010, 07:09 AM
lol are we really bringing this up again? Bri didnt touch his car and neither did anyone else.

If a girl slapped me I probably wouldn't do shit but laugh. If she punched me like a dude...I would probably choke her ass out....dont think I could actually knock a girl out unless shit got real and she actually was attacking me.

Someone's lying then. I wasn't at the varsity and I already heard the story multiple times from different people. I guess they're all just lying about her putting oreos on his car.

Kevykev
04-06-2010, 07:09 AM
AS LONG AS You guys understand that I answered this question whole-heartedly without any IA Current EVENT Influence because I simply don't get involved in the Dramatics here... Ever

Catnip
04-06-2010, 07:10 AM

Cool response, bro. Considering that night has NOTHING to do with this thread, your post is pretty retarded. Care to step back from the "Step forward if your mom ate mushrooms during your pregnancy" call out line?

oneSLOWex
04-06-2010, 07:11 AM
Someone's lying then. I wasn't at the varsity and I already heard the story multiple times from different people. I guess they're all just lying about her putting oreos on his car.

They were around his car...not on it. Are people really saying they were on it?

Catnip
04-06-2010, 07:11 AM

Bri didn't touch the car, neither did I. I have more respect for other people's cars than to go touching them (goes for the girl I'm with too)

Ed
04-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Cool response, bro. Considering that night has NOTHING to do with this thread, your post is pretty retarded. Care to step back from the "Step forward if your mom ate mushrooms during your pregnancy" call out line?

I'm sure it doesn't.

They were around his car...not on it. Are people really saying they were on it?

Yes.

Greddypacked
04-06-2010, 07:15 AM
I wouldnt hit her, I would laugh and push her away and say dont do that again. I would never hit a girl unless it was life threatening and the biotch was insane.

oneSLOWex
04-06-2010, 07:21 AM
I wouldnt hit her, I would laugh and push her away and say dont do that again. I would never hit a girl unless it was life threatening and the biotch was insane.

LOL thats what im saying....like if the bish jumped on you trying to beat you do death or stab you with something

Nemesis
04-06-2010, 07:31 AM

If you werent there you really shouldnt say anything.

just saying.... hearsay is a bitch and people tend to believe what they want to believe.

On topic though, you just dont hit girls, no matter the situation. But most inbred ignorant fucks dont care either way, thats how their "paws" raised them.

YoTa_BoX
Any so called "Man" who hits a woman for any reason is a fucking pussy, and have fun in jail getting fucked up the ass :goodjob:

You figure out a way to get your self out of that situation, by either over powering the bitch, wrapping your arms around her, carrying her dumb ass to the nearest door, then throwing the bitch out said door, Or hold the bitch with one arm while calling the cops so she can sit her bitch ass in jail for a while.

I'm not to sure how many of you are itching to be in jail, but if you are...sure, go for it, punch a girl in the face and see what happens.

Ed

just saying.... hearsay is a bitch and people tend to believe what they want to believe.

Touche

Ed
04-06-2010, 07:33 AM

On topic though, you just dont hit girls, no matter the situation. But most inbred ignorant fucks dont care either way, thats how their "paws" raised them.
But my point was that Evan is still butthurt about this situation... he's still posting about it, whether he admits to it or not.

Confuc1ous
04-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Hit me, I'll pop your head open.

ilovemyhonda.
04-06-2010, 08:06 AM
*sighs*

some guys are dumb.. would you hit a girl for having a verbal argument?

Brian*
04-06-2010, 08:07 AM
If you hit a women, you're a fucking pussy in my book... Just walk away.

If I ever see another guy hit a girl, I will break their face.

BKgen®
04-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Never punch a bitch.

Unless it's a donkey punch.

Ed
04-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Never punch a bitch.

Unless it's a donkey punch.

LMFAO

Kevykev
04-06-2010, 08:46 AM

Any so called "Man" who hits a woman for any reason is a fucking pussy, and have fun in jail getting fucked up the ass :goodjob:

You figure out a way to get your self out of that situation, by either over powering the bitch, wrapping your arms around her, carrying her dumb ass to the nearest door, then throwing the bitch out said door, Or hold the bitch with one arm while calling the cops so she can sit her bitch ass in jail for a while.

I'm not to sure how many of you are itching to be in jail, but if you are...sure, go for it, punch a girl in the face and see what happens.

If you hit a women, you're a fucking pussy in my book... Just walk away.

If I ever see another guy hit a girl, I will break their face.

hahahaha I've never hit a woman or girl in my life an do not support HITTING a female but i want to know what each of you would do if a woman DOMINATED your ass. Whether it was a punch to the face, balls, elbow to the nose? What if she publicly embarrassing you? These are all factors

Circumstances cause certain things to happen.

You would walk away laughing? with a bloody mouth?

I doubt it.

Power SLAM!!!!!

Now any dude that hits a girl as a result of a verbal dispute or hits a harmless chick that cannot hurt you deserves the worse.

What happens to those OTHER chicks though... LOL what happens to them....you know... the ones that'll fk a ni||a up? What happens to them?

Nemesis
04-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Ive been punched in the face by a girl, happened many years ago. I saw RED for about a split second and almost lost my cool, but never raised my hand.

Catnip
04-06-2010, 09:45 AM
But my point was that Evan is still butthurt about this situation... he's still posting about it, whether he admits to it or not.

You're stupid as fuck.

Read my visitor messages and see if you can use that little sun-burned brazillian thinker of yours to draw a more intelligent excuse for this thread than the latest gossip your girlfriends told you over appletinis.

DJ Maestro
04-06-2010, 09:46 AM
I wasn't there, but I hear Whore-Hay was feelin' up on EchoDelta's assmeat. Just sayin'.

Ed
04-06-2010, 09:49 AM
You're stupid as fuck.

Read my visitor messages and see if you can use that little sun-burned brazillian thinker of yours to draw a more intelligent excuse for this thread than the latest gossip your girlfriends told you over appletinis.

Sorry I don't keep up with your oh so awesome life/visitor's messages.

You're still a bitch regardless.

90_ACCORD
04-06-2010, 09:53 AM
hell yeah. most girls out there only hit guys cuz they know that the guy cant hit them back. I bet if we could hit back more girls would keep there mouths shut and not swing on guys.

KodyH
04-06-2010, 09:55 AM
If I get hit, I hit back. I don't look for to see if said person has a dick or not, I swing.

90_ACCORD
04-06-2010, 09:58 AM
well ive had a girl swing on me but of course couldnt hit her back. it was ok tho cuz she was the one who got arrested that night not me.

Catnip
04-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Sorry I don't keep up with your oh so awesome life/visitor's messages.

You're still a bitch regardless.

You don't have to keep up with my life to not sound ignorant. Remember that cute little quote, "it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt" next time.

And explain how I'm a bitch?

Vteckidd
04-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Bri didn't touch the car, neither did I. I have more respect for other people's cars than to go touching them (goes for the girl I'm with too)

she stuck her nose in someones business like she always does man, for that she deserved what she got.

Ironically the only MATURE person was you who turned around and walked off. Some things arent worth arguing over. but Bri doesnt know how to shut the fuck up. She has to run her mouth and say whats on her mind in some "OH NO YOU DIDNT" tone like she has something to prove.

I mean all she had to say was

1) Nothing
2) Turn around an walk away.

One day shes gonna cross the line and get beat the fuck down, i just hope and pray someone has a video camera when that happens lol

To answer original question, no i would never hit a woman unless im in fear of my life. Like she has a weapon or something. Even if Bri or someone cold cocked me in the face close fisted, i would just laugh and shake it off. As a man , regardless of how much a bitch some girl is, you never lay a hand on them.

ilovemyhonda.
04-06-2010, 10:07 AM
I wish some of ya'll would talk to my ex. just sayin'

Catnip
04-06-2010, 10:11 AM
she stuck her nose in someones business like she always does man, for that she deserved what she got.

Ironically the only MATURE person was you who turned around and walked off. Some things arent worth arguing over. but Bri doesnt know how to shut the fuck up. She has to run her mouth and say whats on her mind in some "OH NO YOU DIDNT" tone like she has something to prove.

I mean all she had to say was

1) Nothing
2) Turn around an walk away.

One day shes gonna cross the line and get beat the fuck down, i just hope and pray someone has a video camera when that happens lol

To answer original question, no i would never hit a woman unless im in fear of my life. Like she has a weapon or something. Even if Bri or someone cold cocked me in the face close fisted, i would just laugh and shake it off. As a man , regardless of how much a bitch some girl is, you never lay a hand on them.

Mike, I never once argued anything you just said. If you look at my posts in the video thread of the happening, you will see I was the first one to say that. I got pissed at her for that reason.

Here: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?285250-I-aint-never-really-liked-oreos-too-much-myself-either.....&p=38951892#post38951892

The funny thing is, this thread has nothing to do with that night, that situation, anything!

90_ACCORD
04-06-2010, 10:11 AM

isnt that the case for anyone. if they have a weapon or something your allowed to do something to protect your life so of course you would do something then

Vteckidd
04-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Mike, I never once argued anything you just said. If you look at my posts in the video thread of the happening, you will see I was the first one to say that. I got pissed at her for that reason.

The funny thing is, this thread has nothing to do with that night, that situation, anything!
i never said you did anything wrong, i was more commenting on the argument youre having with Ed. The point about the Oreos and where they were placed IS NOT THE ISSUE imo.

However she WAS involved with it, and she stuck her nose in it when she didnt have to. You did the right thing and grabbed her and moved on because at the end of the day its worth fuckall in the world of life.

But thats over with, so continue on.

Catnip
04-06-2010, 10:18 AM
But thats over with, so continue on.

:goodjob:

loverboy_gnd
04-06-2010, 10:35 AM
as for me, ive been in situations where i felt like i could knock the bitch's head of, but i never did, its all about knowing how to calm yourself down, and not completely lose your temper, but some girls jus continuously fuck with you, anf keep trying extra shit because they know you wont hit them back, as tht dude before said, if they knew we would hit them back, maybe they would calm their ass down

Black4DrEK
04-06-2010, 10:41 AM
BBWWWAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

RL...
04-06-2010, 10:48 AM
No I believe there is only one time where hitting a woman is completely valid and justifiable, and that is if she is your wife and she cheats on you. You should then get to hit her atleast twice in super saijin 4 mode.

In the instance op gave, I would push her away from me that's about it. If she kept coming at me trying to fight then I might have to push her hard to where she falls, but hitting a woman shouldn't be done.

Echonova
04-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Ok... Evan has been E-stalking/harassing Jello, and now she is in the "say it to my face" mode... Evan is now wondering if he says it to her face and gets hit, will IA think less of him if he hits her back? I say no we will not.

It would be hard to think even less of him than we already do :taun:

Miss.Kayla
04-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Coming from a girls point of view, Yeah I agree. Don't talk shit to a man
unless you're ready to get hit like one. It's not fair for catty girls to run their mouths
all because they believe they can't be hit. Get the baby powder and handle that hoe...

oneSLOWex
04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
It's not fair for catty girls to run their mouths
all because they believe they can't be hit. Get the baby powder and handle that hoe...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Catnip
04-06-2010, 11:33 AM
unless you're ready to get hit like one. It's not fair for catty girls to run their mouths

If you were my woman, I'd allow you to leave the kitchen (and not just to do laundry)

Repped.

oneSLOWex
04-06-2010, 11:36 AM
What if its a "girl" though? lol

Miss.Kayla
04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
If you were my woman, I'd allow you to leave the kitchen (and not just to do laundry)

Repped.

sweeet :) returned

Catnip
04-06-2010, 11:39 AM

Give her to George to take care of. lolol

Nemesis
04-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Give her to George to take care of. lolol

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

oneSLOWex
04-06-2010, 11:41 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAA COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LOL you like "girls"?

Miss.Kayla
04-06-2010, 11:41 AM

baby powder is universal :ninja:

Nemesis
04-06-2010, 11:43 AM
LOL you like "girls"?

As long as I can breath, they have a place to sit.

oneSLOWex
04-06-2010, 11:53 AM
LOL wut

Dietcoke
04-06-2010, 01:31 PM
=Get the baby powder and handle that hoe...

lmao....

HypnoToad
04-06-2010, 01:37 PM
I think you really need to look at the class of women you're around,if you have to ask the OP's question.

stillaneon
04-06-2010, 01:41 PM
I hit Toad before, so I guess that makes me a woman beater :(

HypnoToad
04-06-2010, 01:43 PM
I hit Toad before, so I guess that makes me a woman beater :(

:(

djpikachu1
04-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Take a look at Snookie!

Alan®
04-06-2010, 06:19 PM
From what I hear bstone is a hothead, but if a bitch fucked with my 30k car I would gladly beat her ass as well. She got lucky she didn't get hit.

what you did there, I see it.

Double_0_Rusty
04-06-2010, 06:28 PM
But most inbred ignorant fucks dont care either way, thats how their "paws" raised them.

hitting women is wrong period.

Bacon
04-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Ex girl stabbed me in my leg.......does this count as "putting herself in the position of a man?"

alpine_aw11
04-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Sorry...but I've seen some fat chicks do things that made it ok for them to get smacked. Women have a higher tolerance for pain than men do(generally) if you want to get technical. I've been hit by a girl and didn't retaliate with anything other than restraint. It all depends on the situation, and the fact is some bitches need to be slapped. Getting hit is probably the most effective punishment for actions that deserve it....

So 99% of the time I say no, but I laughed like hell when I saw some fat bitch that was chimping out for no reason get the shit slapped out of her. No she wasn't black so dont call me a racist and a woman beater, I just like the phrase chimping out lol.

DVSRX-7
04-06-2010, 10:41 PM
I myself would prefer the choke. Some women can't breath right so that's your best bet. I wouldn't ever hit a women unless I'm fucking her then that's different, but if she wana get psycho on me be sure to find me on FOX5 news titled.. "Nigga choked women."

lanning
04-06-2010, 10:47 PM
i wouldnt ever hit a woman

alpine_aw11
04-06-2010, 10:51 PM
And I really have to lol at people that say they would NEVER hit a woman....they're still people, and in some cases anyone can deserve to get hit.

Gorilla Eg!
04-06-2010, 10:51 PM
once a "woman" decks a guy, she loses her rights of "dont hit a girl"....so basically if she asks for it, be a man and GIVE IT TO HER GOOD lolz

lanning
04-06-2010, 10:57 PM
And I really have to lol at people that say they would NEVER hit a woman....they're still people, and in some cases anyone can deserve to get hit.

i understand that but it would take a lot for me to be like im gunna punch this hooker

HypnoToad
04-07-2010, 01:55 AM
like I said,what kind of women are yall dealing with that are gonna fist fight you?lol...thats trashy as hell,bad anough with dumbass dudes trying show how "manly" they are by fighting.

DeeAOne
04-07-2010, 02:13 AM
all because they believe they can't be hit. Get the baby powder and handle that hoe...:lmfao: by far the funniest post in this thread.

IMO. if its to the point where your life is in danger, clock the fuck out of the chick. other than that, id try my hardest to remain cool.

NewGen33
04-07-2010, 03:15 AM
A wise man once said "I won't hit a women but I'll beat a bitch's ass." Welcome Home Rosce Jenkins

Bacon
04-07-2010, 10:35 AM
A wise man once said "I won't hit a women but I'll beat a bitch's ass." Welcome Home Rosce Jenkins

:goodjob: