PDA

View Full Version : Well, I finally may be getting a new job. lol

MINI
04-05-2010, 08:02 PM
I have been working at an elementary school for the past 5 years and it has helped me fund all my minor modifications to my MINI. The pay isn't really that good and the kids get worse every year (lol) but it kept the parts coming in. :goodjob:

I have maxed it out as far as bolt-ons without any internal or head work and still put down some of the fastest times for a base Cooper on the internet. I'm very proud of this because many of the guys I ran quicker times than had head work and other major modifications.

Now I have done plenty of research, with no help from the bitchass fuckers in the MINI community or anyone else for that matter, and have gathered major plans that will be ground breaking for the MINI name and hopefully revive it from being seen as a "pussy car" and solidify its presence in automotive culture.

So, I'm trying to get my money up to make the build progress quicker. Thank you IA for your support, motivation, information, and help with this build. :cheers:

Kroger, here I come. :lmfao:

Machado
04-05-2010, 08:05 PM

Bag boy FTW

Good luck :goodjob:

-EnVus-
04-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Does school Janitor pay good ?:haha:

DVSRX-7
04-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Sooooo touching little boys doesn't appeal to you anymore?!

MINI
04-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Does school Janitor pay good ?:haha:

Wasn't a janitor! HAH! lol after school care....no homo..

Sooooo touching little boys doesn't appeal to you anymore?!

Nope lol. I figured I would start after the grandmas :nautjerk:

DVSRX-7
04-05-2010, 08:19 PM
l after school care..

Yes he touched little boys.

MINI
04-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Yes he touched little boys.

lol no! I did find that penis one time and the MOTHERS ARE SO FINE.

And I've stolen over $200 worth of icecream lol

MINI
04-05-2010, 08:21 PM
And some of the teachers are hot too. Plenty of them that I would give it to... mm

DVSRX-7
04-05-2010, 08:22 PM
lol no! I did find that penis one time and the MOTHERS ARE SO FINE.

And I've stolen over $200 worth of icecream lol

So you touched little boys, jerked off to their mother's appearence's and your a thief?!!

Fuck man your worse than Catholic priests..

loverboy_gnd
04-05-2010, 08:29 PM
gud luck bro :goodjob: seems like going from a school to kroger might be a step down in pay :thinking: but hope everything works out for ya make that money

MINI
04-05-2010, 08:35 PM
gud luck bro :goodjob: seems like going from a school to kroger might be a step down in pay :thinking: but hope everything works out for ya make that money

No it's a step up lol trust me.

MINI
04-05-2010, 08:36 PM
So you touched little boys, jerked off to their mother's appearence's and your a thief?!!

Fuck man your worse than Catholic priests..

What can I say? Call me the pope LOL :gay:

EG_Ryder
04-05-2010, 08:41 PM
... have gathered major plans that will be ground breaking for the MINI name and hopefully revive it from being seen as a "pussy car" and solidify its presence in automotive culture.

i thought the Italian job already did that :thinking: lol...good luck man!

Echonova
04-05-2010, 08:55 PM
I have maxed it out as far as bolt-ons without any internal or head work and still put down some of the fastest times for a base Cooper on the internet. I'm very proud of this because many of the guys I ran quicker times than had head work and other major modifications.

Now I have done plenty of research, with no help from the bitchass fuckers in the MINI community or anyone else for that matter, and have gathered major plans that will be ground breaking for the MINI name and hopefully revive it from being seen as a "pussy car" and solidify its presence in automotive culture.
Ground breaking usually means un-godly expensive... Well, if you are planning on more than rusting your car and adding a roof rack.

But good luck none the less.

EL42
04-05-2010, 09:04 PM
MINI makin more money? M x 4 ? it's the last days for real. but that's great man.

MINI
04-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Ground breaking usually means un-godly expensive... Well, if you are planning on more than rusting your car and adding a roof rack.

But good luck none the less.

lol no gay trends. I was refering to performance. And the aim is for it to be inexpensive and actually have the ability to do such work.

MINI
04-05-2010, 09:07 PM
i thought the Italian job already did that :thinking: lol...good luck man!

LOL I meant to actually perform.

JDMJAYDC2
04-05-2010, 09:18 PM
about time even tho publix>kroger

loverboy_gnd
04-05-2010, 09:28 PM

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO :lmfao:

DVSRX-7
04-05-2010, 09:52 PM

Ok if say so Pope Cockalot .. Will you be after BeneDICt?

MINI
04-05-2010, 09:58 PM
You sure are good with these penis jokes lol :lmao:

Miss.Kayla
04-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Nope lol. I figured I would start after the grandmas :nautjerk:

gross lol

MINI
04-05-2010, 10:41 PM
gross lol

I love older women. I mean not grandmas lol like 21-30

Nismo
04-05-2010, 11:04 PM
I have been working at an elementary school for the past 5 years and it has helped me fund all my minor modifications to my MINI. The pay isn't really that good and the kids get worse every year (lol) but it kept the parts coming in. :goodjob:

So, I'm trying to get my money up to make the build progress quicker. Thank you IA for your support, motivation, information, and help with this build. :cheers:

Impossible