PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Here I go again.

§treet_§peed
04-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Playing Final Fantasy VII. Trying to see if I can beat it in under 30 hours. Doubt it tho, cause I'll end up wanting to do all of the side quest and fuck around. I lost track of how many times I've beat this game. Who all has loved this game since it came out?

loverboy_gnd
04-04-2010, 11:39 AM
i love final fantasy... keep it goin man... let us know if you beat it in said time

§treet_§peed
04-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Lol I dunno if I can, cause like I said, I'll prolly end up getting distracted with all the side quest as usual. I can't tell you how many times I've set out to beat this game as fast as possible and have only done it maybe a handful of times.

loverboy_gnd
04-04-2010, 11:51 AM
lol yh i know how that can be... i remember playing final fantasy waaaay back when there was only play station 1, me and my cousin would be up till 5 in the mornin playing the hell outta it, sleep 2 hrs and back @ it again..... lmk the how long you finish it

Shift_2WIN
04-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Has anyone played Final Fantasy XIII? If so how is it?

MachNU
04-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I still have the VII disc set...just no PS to play it on! :(

Also I could never do the time thing, but I did challenge myself once to beat it Seph. at the end at the lowest level possible, and once managed to pull it off with none of my chars above level 47.

§treet_§peed
04-04-2010, 03:48 PM
I feel you guys on not sleeping. O and Mach, you can play it on PS2 or 3. You just need a PS1 memory card to save it on. I had to order one off of ebay lol. Hell, the disc I'm playing off of is the original before it went on the greatest hits list. I have like 5 other copies some where. But I found this one first lol.

MachNU
04-04-2010, 05:11 PM
I feel you guys on not sleeping. O and Mach, you can play it on PS2 or 3. You just need a PS1 memory card to save it on. I had to order one off of ebay lol. Hell, the disc I'm playing off of is the original before it went on the greatest hits list. I have like 5 other copies some where. But I found this one first lol.

yeah I know you can play them on the 2 or 3, but I have neither of those. And yeah my copy is a greatest hits I picked up about 6-7 years ago when I still had my ps2

§treet_§peed
04-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Well I'm out of Midgar now as of about 30 minutes ago at a little over five hours of game time. I would love to play more tonight but 5 a.m. comes early.