PDA

View Full Version : So im at dekalb medical right now...

STRteg
04-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Sitting next to my pregnant girlfriend who is laying in the bed with her water broken dialated to 1cm and contractions 1.5/mins apart

AdriSciontC
04-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Well good luck and congrats!!!!!

loverboy_gnd
04-02-2010, 12:23 AM
wow congrats man, sounds like you'll make a great father :goodjob:

JDMbabe
04-02-2010, 12:23 AM
congrats!!!!!

DriVaH
04-02-2010, 12:25 AM
nice... congrats..:cheers:

-EnVus-
04-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Congrats and dont eat any Oreos

EG_Ryder
04-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Congrats man!

punkr6
04-02-2010, 02:10 AM
why are you on IA at this moment ? FOCUS son....

Me86Rob
04-02-2010, 02:25 AM
why are you on IA at this moment ? FOCUS son....

helll naw. When I took my girl to the planned parenthood place a few weeks ago, I went to the barbershop next door and used their WiFi to IA it up!

but thats only cause they wouldnt let me go back with her :(

Tech_Queen
04-02-2010, 02:39 AM
Hope your ready for a long night, because you most likely won't get much sleep. Congrats and I hope everything during her labor goes well!

Bajjani
04-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Congratz on the kid, hope everything went well and both are healthy.

wow congrats man, sounds like yo'll make a great father :goodjob:

How the fuck in any way does his post give you insight to what kind of father he will be?

Kevykev
04-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Enjoy

gottraction?
04-02-2010, 07:52 AM
congrats mang!

Kevykev
04-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Proud Father To be!

§treet_§peed
04-02-2010, 08:58 AM
I plan on hitting up IA when I have my first kid. If IA still exist that is.

STRteg
04-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Thanks for everything guys,I'm still here and no baby yet! Been up all night and day hopefully will happen soon and will have pics up when I can

-EnVus-
04-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks for everything guys,I'm still here and no baby yet! Been up all night and day hopefully will happen soon and will have pics up when I can
Reach in and pull the baby out man

98blackcivic
04-02-2010, 04:39 PM
i dont want kids.....

punkr6
04-02-2010, 04:41 PM
i dont want kids.....

x7,99881112822,229292982202802028082

lanning
04-02-2010, 04:43 PM
congrats dude

-EnVus-
04-02-2010, 04:44 PM
If i dont hear from you then ill know her parents killed your white ass lol

STRteg
04-03-2010, 03:33 AM
If i dont hear from you then ill know her parents killed your white ass lol

lol Well we just gave birth to the worlds sexiest baby :goodjob:

25% - German
25% - Puerto rican
25% - Chinese
25% - Vietnamese

5lb/13oz and 18 inches long will post pics in a bit

toxxxic
04-03-2010, 03:49 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! CONGRATS :)

STRteg
04-03-2010, 03:52 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! CONGRATS :)

Thanks much hes a beautiful little boy

STRteg
04-03-2010, 04:10 AM
Here are the pics:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/beyondthegrave050479/Little%20Ethan/SAM_0094.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/beyondthegrave050479/Little%20Ethan/SAM_0095.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/beyondthegrave050479/Little%20Ethan/SAM_0096.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/beyondthegrave050479/Little%20Ethan/SAM_0097.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/beyondthegrave050479/Little%20Ethan/SAM_0098.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/beyondthegrave050479/Little%20Ethan/SAM_0099.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/beyondthegrave050479/Little%20Ethan/SAM_0100.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/beyondthegrave050479/Little%20Ethan/SAM_0101.jpg

punkr6
04-03-2010, 05:37 AM
congrats man, but that just scared the hell out of me....

Grimm Reeper
04-03-2010, 06:05 AM
congrats :goodjob:

patrick2876
04-03-2010, 06:32 AM
hell yea man good luck

Elbow
04-03-2010, 06:48 AM
CONGRATS!!!

STRteg
04-03-2010, 08:07 AM
congrats man, but that just scared the hell out of me....

lol thanks and its a beautiful thing not a scary one lol

congrats :goodjob:

Thanks man

hell yea man good luck

Appreciate it

CONGRATS!!!

Thanks bro

Bacon
04-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Congrats homie. Boys are fun. Mine is about to be two years old in a few days and I am glad he is the age he is now. Soooo much fun.

STRteg
04-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Congrats homie. Boys are fun. Mine is about to be two years old in a few days and I am glad he is the age he is now. Soooo much fun.

lol yup thanks bro cant wait for that age

Bacon
04-03-2010, 09:54 AM
It's great. A lot of whining but that's when their personality really starts to show.

STRteg
04-03-2010, 10:03 AM
It's great. A lot of whining but that's when their personality really starts to show.

I bet

silversol
04-03-2010, 12:06 PM
congrats!

-EnVus-
04-03-2010, 01:54 PM
5lbs for a boy he is gonna be short.......I was a whopping 9.12

Catnip
04-03-2010, 11:54 PM

Same here. lol.

Congrats on the baby!

Alan®
04-04-2010, 02:50 AM
shit i was like 8 something and im only 5'7"

STRteg
04-04-2010, 10:04 AM
congrats!

Thanks bro

dayum you was a biggin lol

Same here. lol.

Congrats on the baby!

Thanks

youngmill
04-04-2010, 06:02 PM
you have a handsum boy there E'...I hope the wife is ok and they got her on some of that UMmm, UMmm for that pain...Take good care of that boy son, spend as much time as u can with him. They grow so dan fast...Asian and White babies are beautiful Kid...Good Luck, cant wait to see him.

AH LIL MOTIVATION WITH AH SMILE:CHEERS:

Black4DrEK
04-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Wife shots?????

jk

congrats man!

JdM_EJ2
04-04-2010, 11:51 PM
lol couldnt afford gwinnett

LvnBoOst
04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Aww congrats!

(I cannot wait to have mine :))

STRteg
04-05-2010, 05:18 PM
you have a handsum boy there E'...I hope the wife is ok and they got her on some of that UMmm, UMmm for that pain...Take good care of that boy son, spend as much time as u can with him. They grow so dan fast...Asian and White babies are beautiful Kid...Good Luck, cant wait to see him.

AH LIL MOTIVATION WITH AH SMILE:CHEERS:

Thank bro and you will see him very soon,im sure

Wife shots?????

jk

congrats man!

Thanks man

lol couldnt afford gwinnett

Actually you pos it had nothing to do with money...because well YOU KNOW shes asian,and the asians have mad money,her OB was in dekalb,so yeah kill yoself

Aww congrats!

(I cannot wait to have mine :))

lol thanks,and are you expecting soon???

JdM_EJ2
04-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Actually you pos it had nothing to do with money...because well YOU KNOW shes asian,and the asians have mad money,her OB was in dekalb,so yeah kill yoself whatever helps you sleep at night buddie:goodjob:

STRteg
04-05-2010, 05:33 PM
whatever helps you sleep at night buddie:goodjob:

dude wtf ever go fuck off somewhere else and get a fucking clue and a life

STRteg
04-05-2010, 05:37 PM
whatever helps you sleep at night buddie:goodjob:

And actually on another note...You cant really think that Gwinnett is such a nice ass hospital...do you?? Northside is where its at but yeah i guess you really couldnt afford any of them and for that matter go to any of them because Gwinnett would just arrest and deport your illegal ass lmfao

JdM_EJ2
04-05-2010, 05:37 PM
dude wtf ever go fuck off somewhere else and get a fucking clue and a life:boobies::boobies::goodjob::idb:

STRteg
04-05-2010, 05:39 PM
:boobies::boobies::goodjob::idb::bigsmilie

LvnBoOst
04-05-2010, 06:50 PM
lol thanks,and are you expecting soon???

Im 4 months...so I have awhile..but Im getting antsy already!

JdM_EJ2
04-05-2010, 06:59 PM
And actually on another note...You cant really think that Gwinnett is such a nice ass hospital...do you?? Northside is where its at but yeah i guess you really couldnt afford any of them and for that matter go to any of them because Gwinnett would just arrest and deport your illegal ass lmfaosure buddie...considering i was born in cali im guessin that would make me a us citizen?just a thought tho...compared to dekalb gwinnett is northside...and if my girl was pregnant im pretty sure i could afford any hospital in atl. i dont know bout you buddie? you rollin like a bigshot???

STRteg
04-05-2010, 10:17 PM
sure buddie...considering i was born in cali im guessin that would make me a us citizen?just a thought tho...compared to dekalb gwinnett is northside...and if my girl was pregnant im pretty sure i could afford any hospital in atl. i dont know bout you buddie? you rollin like a bigshot???

Eh I seen gwinnett I been there a bunch of times and dekalbs new women center they built kinda puts it to shame and of course nugga always rollin like a big shot with only k swaps

E

STRteg
04-05-2010, 10:28 PM
sure buddie...considering i was born in cali im guessin that would make me a us citizen?just a thought tho...compared to dekalb gwinnett is northside...and if my girl was pregnant im pretty sure i could afford any hospital in atl. i dont know bout you buddie? you rollin like a bigshot???

Oh and to clear up the confusion you are undergoing there are two ways you could afford any hospitqal in atl and here they are 1.you live with the rents and 50 others deep in one house(saving hella money) and 2.you know you would have (if your not already) on medicaid and medicare and welfare foodstamps and such but gl to you

JdM_EJ2
04-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh and to clear up the confusion you are undergoing there are two ways you could afford any hospitqal in atl and here they are 1.you live with the rents and 50 others deep in one house(saving hella money) and 2.you know you would have (if your not already) on medicaid and medicare and welfare foodstamps and such but gl to youlol your elementary insults are pretty funny. but please do continue making yourself feel better dot dot dot

-EnVus-
04-05-2010, 11:03 PM
lol your elementary insults are pretty funny. but please do continue making yourself feel better dot dot dot
Dude just leave the man alone you're ruining his Babys thread....

STRteg
04-06-2010, 01:23 AM
lol your elementary insults are pretty funny. but please do continue making yourself feel better dot dot dot

Insults?? Make me feel better?? Nah just callin it like I see it,I mean I understand the truth can be hurtful but yeah I gotta go back to work ill let you make your little sly remarks YOU make to make YOURSELF feel better,I mean that was your intentions right? When you cam in here and posted I couldn't afford gwinnett right? Unless you would like to enlighten me as to why you felt the need to say what you said?

STRteg
04-06-2010, 01:25 AM

Wow congratulations that's great parenthood is awesome

A.A
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM

Lame. Have some respect for someone that can share a special moment like this here on IA.

STRteg congrats for the new addition! I'd be proud to have that little guy no matter where he was born.

LvnBoOst
04-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Dude just leave the man alone you're ruining his Babys thread....

Agreed. Way to try to e-thug...picking on someone in a thread about a newborn. lol

JdM_EJ2
04-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Agreed. Way to try to e-thug...picking on someone in a thread about a newborn. lole thug lmao wow all i said was the man couldnt afford a better hospital.he wanted to make a thread about it so ima put my 2cents in yall dont like then ignore it...its pretty easy to do

Austin?
04-06-2010, 12:03 PM
e thug lmao wow all i said was the man couldnt afford a better hospital.he wanted to make a thread about it so ima put my 2cents in yall dont like then ignore it...its pretty easy to do

you need something better to do. picking on a new dad is low for a dirty mexican.

ilovemyhonda.
04-06-2010, 12:18 PM
e thug lmao wow all i said was the man couldnt afford a better hospital.he wanted to make a thread about it so ima put my 2cents in yall dont like then ignore it...its pretty easy to do

I had my baby at gwinnett medical and they sucked! If I could've had him somewhere else, I would have. You don't choose the hospital, it is based on where your OB/GYN doctor's office is located. Chill out, he just had a baby, it is a special moment not a time to argue about the hospital where the baby was born. Take your disrespect somewhere else.

punkr6
04-06-2010, 01:17 PM

REPS

stillaneon
04-06-2010, 01:19 PM

What????

stillaneon
04-06-2010, 01:25 PM

No matter how big and bad you think you are, your spelling, grammar and punctuation suck. You obviously aren't "ballin'" enough to afford better than a second grade education.

And it's "Buddy"

Austin?
04-06-2010, 02:08 PM
:goodjob:
No matter how big and bad you think you are, your spelling, grammar and punctuation suck. You obviously aren't "ballin'" enough to afford better than a second grade education.

And it's "Buddy"

-EnVus-
04-06-2010, 02:41 PM
REPS
x2

JdM_EJ2
04-06-2010, 02:41 PM
:goodjob:thanks all for the negative reps!!!!:goodjob:

punkr6
04-06-2010, 02:45 PM

sure thing bro. I'll get you as much as I can....:goodjob:

LvnBoOst
04-06-2010, 03:01 PM

Are you his accountant? Ok then....please fill us in on how you know exactly how much is in his bank account and how much money he has to spend at a hospital. :goodjob:

Actually, nevermind....I dont think it really matters...no one cares anyways...lol.

ilovemyhonda.
04-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Are you his accountant? Ok then....please fill us in on how you know exactly how much is in his bank account and how much money he has to spend at a hospital. :goodjob:

Actually, nevermind....I dont think it really matters...no one cares anyways...lol.

CONGRATS!

stillaneon
04-06-2010, 03:57 PM

Oh, it really hasn't even started yet...

LvnBoOst
04-06-2010, 04:00 PM
CONGRATS!

Thank you! :boobies:
I cannot wait! I hope its a girl :]

stillaneon
04-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Thank you! :boobies:
I cannot wait! I hope its a girl :]

So you ignore me?

When did this happen? LMK what it is and if you need anything.

Barefoot
04-06-2010, 06:57 PM
congrats again.

JdM_EJ2 y is it so important to be born at this or that hospital? i know neg will keep going for awhile. lol can u post a pic of your rep list i want to see all the red.

LvnBoOst
04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
So you ignore me?

When did this happen? LMK what it is and if you need anything.

I didnt mean to :(

I am 4 months now! Thanks!

Bacon
04-06-2010, 09:35 PM

Of all the hospitals here in Georgia, every single one of them are 100% equipped to handle the birth of a child. My son was born at Henry Medical. I can't stand that hospital because my niece was pronounced dead there at two months old. Unfortunately, we didn't have a say-so because of the mid-wife. Dekalb Medical Center is a great place to have a child. In fact, if you get bored go check out the new Womens Center and the L&D Dept. My two cents :goodjob:

Regardless, congrats on the new addition to the family. Fatherhood is a wonderful experience in life and I can guarantee you will enjoy every single moment of it. Just wait until the little one falls asleep on you when he hears your heart beat. It's a helluva drug homie.

STRteg
04-07-2010, 05:34 AM
First let me say sorry for being away from my thread for some time i've been busy taking care of my girl and son and work and the many other tasks of life

Lame. Have some respect for someone that can share a special moment like this here on IA.

STRteg congrats for the new addition! I'd be proud to have that little guy no matter where he was born.

Thank you very much for your support

Agreed. Way to try to e-thug...picking on someone in a thread about a newborn. lol

People of his caliber are so unhappy with their own lives they feel the need to try and make everyone else in the world as miserable as them

Noone asked you for your 2 cents on anything,and unfortunately for you I dont think anyone ever will

you need something better to do. picking on a new dad is low for a dirty mexican.

QFT thank you for your support

I had my baby at gwinnett medical and they sucked! If I could've had him somewhere else, I would have. You don't choose the hospital, it is based on where your OB/GYN doctor's office is located. Chill out, he just had a baby, it is a special moment not a time to argue about the hospital where the baby was born. Take your disrespect somewhere else.

Thank you for this truth,I wish you the best for your baby as well

REPS

Thanks man,some things are just over the line I appreciate your support

And it's "Buddy"

lol Couldnt have said it better myself

Your right no one cares and never will

congrats again.

JdM_EJ2 y is it so important to be born at this or that hospital? i know neg will keep going for awhile. lol can u post a pic of your rep list i want to see all the red.

I never knew it was such an important issue,dekalbs new women center was actually pretty nice and comforting:goodjob: and thanks man for all your support

Of all the hospitals here in Georgia, every single one of them are 100% equipped to handle the birth of a child. My son was born at Henry Medical. I can't stand that hospital because my niece was pronounced dead there at two months old. Unfortunately, we didn't have a say-so because of the mid-wife. Dekalb Medical Center is a great place to have a child. In fact, if you get bored go check out the new Womens Center and the L&D Dept. My two cents :goodjob:

Regardless, congrats on the new addition to the family. Fatherhood is a wonderful experience in life and I can guarantee you will enjoy every single moment of it. Just wait until the little one falls asleep on you when he hears your heart beat. It's a helluva drug homie.

Thank you man thank you,and yes fatherhood is great I'm loving it so much I cant wait to raise my son and watch him grow and be about something,and yes dekalb has a pretty nice setup believe it or not:goodjob:

ilovemyhonda.
04-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Congrats you 2. If you need anything let me know. We are what like 0.1 minute away from each other lol..

Jenna, I hope it is a boy so I can throw this baby stuff at you!!! lol.

stillaneon
04-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Congrats you 2. If you need anything let me know. We are what like 0.1 minute away from each other lol..

I can has boy stuff??

ilovemyhonda.
04-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I can has boy stuff??

How old is your baby?

JdM_EJ2
04-07-2010, 09:25 AM
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r16/sle3py_08/myreps.jpg

oh :no: import doesnt like me

guarenteed none of yall would say shiet to my face

stillaneon
04-07-2010, 10:02 AM

Who Gives a Fuck, and I would.

Because I Guarantee you are just as ignorant in real life as you are on the boards

stillaneon
04-07-2010, 10:03 AM
How old is your baby?

Almost 10 months but he is in 18 month clothes now.

ilovemyhonda.
04-07-2010, 10:09 AM

Well I seriously have bags of baby clothes, I will go through it all and pick out the good stuff. I have Jordans and stuff too that are like brand new, dk if your the type who is into that brand and stuff but yeah, I have tons and tons of stuff.

Bacon
04-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I can check with my wife and see if we still have some baby stuff that my son can't wear and throw it your way too.

stillaneon
04-07-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm not a Brand type of person. He just goes through clothes faster than I realize. I just went shopping a month and a half ago and he's grown out of almost everything.

ilovemyhonda.
04-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Stop feeding that kid lol j/k.. I will go through and let you know tomorrow. I everything from birth to now and my son is 3. I still have baby bath tub, play pen, basinet, EVERYTHING!!!!!!! lol

stillaneon
04-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Stop feeding that kid lol j/k.. I will go through and let you know tomorrow. I everything from birth to now and my son is 3. I still have baby bath tub, play pen, basinet, EVERYTHING!!!!!!! lol

Yeah, me too. But he bathes in the regular bathtub, We have 3 play pens. But he eats. 3 jars of baby food for dinner, one or two for lunch and usually oatmeal for breakfast. 3 bottles throughout the day, not to mention any table food he eats (i.e. bananas or crackers, etc. 27 lbs. and 26 inches tall I think

SE-R_Li-Go
04-07-2010, 11:18 AM
lol Well we just gave birth to the worlds sexiest baby :goodjob:

25% - German
25% - Puerto rican
25% - Chinese
25% - Vietnamese

5lb/13oz and 18 inches long will post pics in a bit

congratulations!
and wow, what a mix. lol

add one more to your list.

my nephew was/is the exact same way.
he is only 3 years old now and he is wearing 5 year old clothes. it's been that way the whole time.

-EnVus-
04-07-2010, 11:20 AM

lol awww disabled your reps to bad that still dont help your rep in life.
Its your own fault dud you was being a dick in the mans baby thread.
Now you go all e-thug oh lawd .....

STRteg
04-07-2010, 11:43 AM

lol yeah i know directly across the street and thanks I'll let you know something for sure

ilovemyhonda.
04-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Yeah, me too. But he bathes in the regular bathtub, We have 3 play pens. But he eats. 3 jars of baby food for dinner, one or two for lunch and usually oatmeal for breakfast. 3 bottles throughout the day, not to mention any table food he eats (i.e. bananas or crackers, etc. 27 lbs. and 26 inches tall I think

Good lord man!!! Well he is a good eater!!

Barefoot
04-07-2010, 12:04 PM

lol that bad ass. i love it when ia bans together for a good reason.

ill put money it on there isnt a single people who neg u that wouldnt say it to your face. even better we can set up a date, time and location an everybody who said something to u will form a single file line and say it all over again to your face if that makes u feel better.

STRteg
04-07-2010, 01:37 PM
lol that bad ass. i love it when ia bans together for a good reason.

ill put money it on there isnt a single people who neg u that wouldnt say it to your face. even better we can set up a date, time and location an everybody who said something to u will form a single file line and say it all over again to your face if that makes u feel better.

lol i agree,and its such a beautiful thing when this online community can come together in a time of need

JdM_EJ2
04-07-2010, 03:23 PM
i live in gwinnett yall tell me when and where:goodjob:

stillaneon
04-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Next time I am up that way I'll let you know. Not gonna waste my time driving up there just to tell some pot head failure that he's ignorant.

Austin?
04-07-2010, 04:33 PM
pm me your address and i will come for a visit. i'll show what pissed off dad's all about.

well don't waste your time PMing me a wrong address. just send me your home phone number and i will google your real address.

bdydrpdmazda
04-08-2010, 11:46 AM
x2
X3...

youngmill
04-08-2010, 12:39 PM

hahahaha i knew they was gone get you. lmao, your shit went to zero lol. congrats e we got you son. so what should we put him in, ja's, nikes, tommy, nautica, areo, whats up? tell me what his style gonna be like. good luck.

punkr6
04-08-2010, 12:58 PM
thread of the year....

Austin?
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
thread of the year....

werd!

and he still has not pm me his info yet.. shit talking mexican scared i might really come and fuck his girl.