PDA

View Full Version : Droid phone with Lost or stolen esn.............

KREEP
04-01-2010, 06:06 PM
If anyone knows how to fix a shitty lost or stolen esn please contact me . This is a verizon droid some douchebag sold me and now i can't activate it cause it says lost or stolen. If anyone knows about fixing the problem or know someone who does please pm me.

-EnVus-
04-01-2010, 06:54 PM
wow is this the one you was trying to sell ?
I dont think they is a way to fix it cause all the hardware works odd that esn and once its lost or stolen its trashed.
Lots of ppl get suckered into buying junk like this i always check esn before i buy.

Nismo
04-01-2010, 07:50 PM
yep your screwed, lesson learned. Always call VZN and have them check the ESN before you purchase. Dont even bother trying to get it warrantied because they are just going to keep it.

SlowEG9
04-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Sell it to someone on metro pcs...they can reflash it and last i heard sprint could do it too

KREEP
04-02-2010, 08:08 PM
I sold it to a guy today that was using it for parts. Unlike the douchebag that sold it to me....I listed It AS having a bad esn Number and got 100 bux for it. I have that guys phone number and I may post it for people to prank call. LOL Craigslist is a bunch of punk douchebag scammers now!