PDA

View Full Version : Misc PSP

B16a2 Civic
03-30-2005, 11:54 AM
im thinkin about gettin one...i just wanted to know what do ya'll think is so special about it....are you gettin one...and you think its just gon phase out the video game world...like virtual boy, game gear etc etc...let me know, holla at da kid

YoTa_BoX
03-30-2005, 01:47 PM
no no no its not a faze its amazing i got one the first day it came out and i have ridge racer twisted metal and untold legends and they all look freakin amazing. the umd movies look dvd quality and the screen is bright and beautiful. you can browse the internet with it play mp4 movies on it and mp3s and store photos. it is underated in my book. it is well worth every penny you send on it i promise!!!

CRXDX
03-30-2005, 02:28 PM
i agree, i also have one with untold legends, best investment ive ever made

FrnkPwrs
03-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Is it HD or Disc based? Rechargeable battery? I just thought it played video games

AznTraitor
03-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Is it HD or Disc based? Rechargeable battery? I just thought it played video games

it uses a UMD disc, looks alot like mini disc....it comes with a mem card, and you can upgrade to 1 gig stick, rechargeable battery...up to 6hrs playing time.

Sony is working on adaptors for so you can surf the net , so far though, people have hacked the software and are able to surf the net, because it comes with a built in wifi and as long as you are within a wireless network, you are good to go. my cousin got one, and I like it alot....I think I'm gonna invest in it....my ipod might just get retired.

simplyblurredmrT
03-30-2005, 04:11 PM
I bought one wholesale (don't ask) and it is great!!! I'm always gettin' in trouble at work with it. LOL!

Gabe
03-30-2005, 06:17 PM
My Psp Is da bomb yo i love it.

Whatthatslame
03-31-2005, 12:55 AM
The PSP is the Shit

fuck DS two screens and a stylus will never be a good idea in my book..

YoTa_BoX
03-31-2005, 02:15 AM
you can surf the net with wipe out fusion some how.. i dont have the game but theres alot about it on the web. so if anyone has the game try it out.

MasterMadman
03-31-2005, 08:46 PM
I think that it is totally bad ass, but there is no way i'm spending 250+ for one. To me it's just not worth it.

It OWNS the DS, IMO.

Red
04-20-2005, 01:13 PM
How's the sound on it. I've only played it in the store and it wasn't very loud. But I don't know if that was b/c of the unit or if the store was just loud.