PDA

View Full Version : Is the grass greener on the other side!?

RL...
03-31-2010, 09:11 AM
Is it?

I'm facing a dilemma, I have a gf of 3-4 months now but as every day passes it is harder and harder to commit. I've always had a problem being in a relationship not because I'm a bad bf, quite the contrary, but I can never stay with one girl too long because there so many other pretty girls out there.

I miss being single but should I stick with my gf and not let this get to me, or should I find out if the grass is greener on the other side.

It's like the 80/20 rule which means at any time all you're going to get from your gf/wife is 80% of what you need, but if you try to find that other 20% in someone else you will be giving up the 80%....

I just don't want to give up 80 for 20, but that 20 is looking so fine!!!

So from your experiences is the grass greener on the other side?

punkr6
03-31-2010, 09:15 AM
NO, it's the exact same color....

Elbow
03-31-2010, 09:16 AM
Honestly if you're not completely happy end it. I mean it's retarded to stay with someone just because. If other girls get your attention you don't need to have a girlfriend right now. Be single and have fun, settle down and do the loyal thing later.

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 09:25 AM
If you have to ask this question, espcially on IA, then you probably aren't happy and should do what makes you happy. You can't make someone else happy if you aren't even happy.

SlowEG9
03-31-2010, 09:28 AM
agreed with all the above.

Unless you plan on marrying this chick, play the field. If the 20% is getting to you like that, shes not the one homie.

Elbow
03-31-2010, 09:28 AM
If you have to ask this question, espcially on IA, then you probably aren't happy and should do what makes you happy. You can't make someone else happy if you aren't even happy.

Says the girl needing a vaginal inspection at the V....V....haha.

Nerdsrock22
03-31-2010, 09:30 AM
If the 20% is getting to you like that, shes not the one homie.

Exactly. You'll know when you find her dude. The other 20% becomes irrelevant.

SlowEG9
03-31-2010, 09:33 AM
Exactly. You'll know when you find her dude. The other 20% becomes irrelevant.

LOL i wouldnt say irrelevant...Ive been with my girl a year and a half and things are great but you gotta be stevie wonder not to look sometimes..its when you feel the need to ask this on a public forum is when you really need to reconsider

Kevykev
03-31-2010, 09:43 AM
It's obvious man, why are you even asking this question? It's clear that You already know the answer.

What are you really looking for in this thread?

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 09:45 AM
Says the girl needing a vaginal inspection at the V....V....haha.

says the homo who wishes he could do a vag insepction on me! home!

Elbow
03-31-2010, 09:45 AM
It's obvious man, why are you even asking this question? It's clear that You already know the answer.

What are you really looking for in this thread?

A GIRL.

Elbow
03-31-2010, 09:47 AM
says the homo who wishes he could do a vag insepction on me! home!

I don't wish. I've seen MUCH nicer vagina. Your vagina probably looks like a dark rocky tunnel with no end.

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 09:50 AM
I don't wish. I've seen MUCH nicer vagina. Your vagina probably looks like a dark rocky tunnel with no end.

Wow says the guy who has never seen my vagina, go stick a dick in your butt like you do everyday! whore!

SlowEG9
03-31-2010, 09:51 AM

Need pics of two said vaginas for second opinions

Elbow
03-31-2010, 09:56 AM
Wow says the guy who has never seen my vagina, go stick a dick in your butt like you do everyday! whore!

I wouldn't want to see your vagina if you paid me. It's a festival of strings of goo and white clumpy mountains.

My girlfriend doesn't have a dick to stick in my butt, plus I don't think I want anything stuck up my ass.

quickdodge®
03-31-2010, 09:57 AM
I have a gf

I can't past this part so I'm of no use here. Later, QD.

Elbow
03-31-2010, 09:59 AM
I can't past this part so I'm of no use here. Later, QD.

LOL.

I can vouch he's not gay but his game is HILARIOUSLY weak. Like seriously, he was hitting on these girls once and it was straight up funny as balls eating a hamster.

RL...
03-31-2010, 10:07 AM
LOL.

I can vouch he's not gay but his game is HILARIOUSLY weak. Like seriously, he was hitting on these girls once and it was straight up funny as balls eating a hamster.

1) i was not hitting on mary nor her friend in that instance so that is invalid. I was not spitting game. See my game consists of standing in one spot looking pretty until a girl walks up then I act like she doesn't exist then she falls in love with me then i act like an asshole and she likes me even more. It works very well.

I'm not trying to be cocky but just telling it how it is I do very well for myself with girls... You all can think what you want. carry on.

quickdodge®
03-31-2010, 10:08 AM
See my game consists of standing in one spot looking pretty until a girl walks up then I act like she doesn't exist then she falls in love with me then i act like an asshole and she likes me even more. It works very well.

I'm buying none of that crap.

But good luck to you, OP, in whatever you decide. Later, QD.

Got Milk?
03-31-2010, 10:11 AM
lol at you asking IA for advice.

RL...
03-31-2010, 10:12 AM
I'm buying none of that crap.

But good luck to you, OP, in whatever you decide. Later, QD.

I probably wouldn't buy it either. But I guess i'll attribute it to very good luck because for the last 4-5 years I've always had girls I was either dating or a gf. I do not know how but I never go out of my way to chase a girl, they always find me or chase me somehow...that's one aspect of my life which was always easy...

quickdodge®
03-31-2010, 10:13 AM

I agree here. Questions like these on a site like this make me think of attention whores. Later, QD.

RL...
03-31-2010, 10:13 AM

no i wanted your advice in particular

SlowEG9
03-31-2010, 10:16 AM
I probably wouldn't buy it either. But I guess i'll attribute it to very good luck because for the last 4-5 years I've always had girls I was either dating or a gf. I do not know how but I never go out of my way to chase a girl, they always find me or chase me somehow...that's one aspect of my life which was always easy...

Just throwing it out there but being in a relationship constantly probably isn't the best thing either...date around and what not but to be constantly in a exclusive relationship seems kind of codependent.

Just saying...

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 10:18 AM
Simon you make everything seem nasty, I need to ingore you.

Elbow
03-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Simon you make everything seem nasty, I need to ingore you.

Everything is nasty.

LvnBoOst
03-31-2010, 11:21 AM
I say you need to figure out what you want. You seem like you are never satisfied, which will come to bite you in the ass one day. Not saying you should settle, but if you are with a pretty, nice, smart girl...what more do you want? Constantly looking for the hottest girl you can find or the girl who is just a little cuter than your girlfriend is not a good idea....you will end up losing a great girl one day.....IMO.

BKgen®
03-31-2010, 11:23 AM
Put it in her pooper.

quickdodge®
03-31-2010, 11:24 AM
I say you need to figure out what you want. You seem like you are never satisfied, which will come to bite you in the ass one day. Not saying you should settle, but if you are with a pretty, nice, smart girl...what more do you want? Constantly looking for the hottest girl you can find or the girl who is just a little cuter than your girlfriend is not a good idea....you will end up losing a great girl one day.....IMO.

How have you been? Later, QD.

AlliRae
03-31-2010, 11:28 AM
all these really hot really attractive girls are also usually really high maintanence and while they may be good in bed - if you can't stand being with them then it will never last more than 3-4 months before you start looking for something new. You have to have a friend and be able to be around them for anything to last.

LvnBoOst
03-31-2010, 06:03 PM
How have you been? Later, QD.

I have been great! School/work....that's about it. How are you? :)

Bacon
03-31-2010, 06:11 PM
Pic of said current "gf"?.......:dunno:

loverboy_gnd
03-31-2010, 07:45 PM

THIS!!!!! but from experience, the grass isn't greener, thats hormones and lust talking, we always seem to want what we cant have, and then if we get it, we get bored with it quickly, and if you play it like than then you'll never truly be satisfied. But if you happy with your girl, i say stay with her, but the fact that you have to question it... especially on ia, leads me to think youre not fully happy and if thats the case then move on jus my :2cents:

MINI
03-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Pic of said current "gf"?.......:dunno:

SECOND!!!

Bacon
03-31-2010, 08:53 PM
Well, if you are gonna make a thread asking this question, we need to see what the current one looks like.

loverboy_gnd
03-31-2010, 09:03 PM
SECOND!!!

THIRD pics

Miss.Kayla
03-31-2010, 09:12 PM
like mommy always says, sew your wild oats or else you will regret it in the long run

Bacon
03-31-2010, 09:18 PM
like mommy always says, sew your wild oats or else you will regret it in the long run

And this is why I am marrying my best friend next year. Been together off and on for 8 years and now have a two year old son.

OP, if you aren't happy then get out. Don't go looking for other chics while you are in a relationship. It doesn't work out in the long run.

Slow Motion
03-31-2010, 09:18 PM
If you have slept with more than one girl, you have already realized that most pussy is the same. Don't lie and say it's not. The only thing that differs is the girl, and the emotions that come with it. Us men do have emotional needs, it's not like a females but, the feeling you get talking to someone new is what you chase that is all...not really the pussy. The pussy just solidifies the feeling of accomplishment but, it's the same as what your gf has.

JITB
03-31-2010, 09:38 PM
like i told u at tunerfest last year..... just be single...lol

Miss.Kayla
03-31-2010, 09:41 PM
And this is why I am marrying my best friend next year. Been together off and on for 8 years and now have a two year old son.

OP, if you aren't happy then get out. Don't go looking for other chics while you are in a relationship. It doesn't work out in the long run.

congrats :)

If you have slept with more than one girl, you have already realized that most pussy is the same. Don't lie and say it's not. The only thing that differs is the girl, and the emotions that come with it. Us men do have emotional needs, it's not like a females but, the feeling you get talking to someone new is what you chase that is all...not really the pussy. The pussy just solidifies the feeling of accomplishment but, it's the same as what your gf has.

THIS ^ lol very good way of putting things

loverboy_gnd
03-31-2010, 09:45 PM

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol, the pussy differs, i feel ya on the whole different girl you get different emotions, and sleepin with a new girl always gives yu tht feeling, but the pussy is different on some girls

Slow Motion
03-31-2010, 09:47 PM
It doesn't differ enough to be the majority...on a few yes but, not the majority.

Bacon
03-31-2010, 09:48 PM
congrats :)

danke schon

loverboy_gnd
03-31-2010, 09:51 PM
It doesn't differ enough to be the majority...on a few yes but, not the majority.

well i think you can break it down into a few different types of pussy, and the girls would be spread out almost evenly over those types,

Bacon
03-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Slow Motion, you gotta keep in mind he tastes all kind of pussy whether he gets rep'd or not so he's the master at it.

j/k haha

Miss.Kayla

hahahahahahahha wtf that quote missed the whole point of the story!! lol

Slow Motion
What types; tight, worn out, hallway, and useless.....possibly.

Slow Motion
03-31-2010, 09:55 PM

not the point........i read the story.

Miss.Kayla
03-31-2010, 09:55 PM

lol what was it about??

Bacon
03-31-2010, 10:00 PM

lol what was it about??

when i first read that, i lol'd hard

loverboy_gnd
03-31-2010, 10:01 PM
What types; tight, worn out, hallway, and useless.....possibly.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO lol umm well theres the tight soft pussy thats always a pleasure to hit, then theres the tight but "hard" " boney" pussy that leaves your dick hurting, then theres the the shallow pussy where once you get half your dick in you already hittin the back, then theres the deep tight / deep wide pussy which is gud depending on the position you hit from, then theres the one that starts out TIGHT, then falls apart after a few good strokes, then theres the rare confused pussy where the inside is like a mase lol thts all i can think of right now, but thats only my experiences im sure they have other pussy jus waiting to be discovered...... ladies if you dont fit in anyone of these categories pm me immediately i think we might need to check it out.... if you do fit pm me anyways lol

Slow Motion
03-31-2010, 10:03 PM
lol what was it about??

oysters missy

Miss.Kayla
03-31-2010, 10:04 PM
when i first read that, i lol'd hard

it was funner is you understood the spanish part.. he was telling me to let the
snot drip on my lip like little kids do.. but i told him its make me sick hahahaha

Bacon
03-31-2010, 10:06 PM
i don't know spanish.....do i?

Slow Motion
03-31-2010, 10:07 PM
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO lol umm well theres the tight soft pussy thats always a pleasure to hit, then theres the tight but "hard" " boney" pussy that leaves your dick hurting, then theres the the shallow pussy where once you get half your dick in you already hittin the back, then theres the deep tight / deep wide pussy which is gud depending on the position you hit from, then theres the one that starts out TIGHT, then falls apart after a few good strokes, then theres the rare confused pussy where the inside is like a mase lol thts all i can think of right now, but thats only my experiences im sure they have other pussy jus waiting to be discovered...... ladies if you dont fit in anyone of these categories pm me immediately i think we might need to check it out.... if you do fit pm me anyways lol

Deathroll.....bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh. Excuse me then, I retract my statement. You sound like a pussologist with a VhD. I feel what you sayin but still I will say you will run into the same kind more than once then.

Miss.Kayla
03-31-2010, 10:07 PM
hola como estas chico??

Slow Motion
03-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Bien, mamacita

it was funner is you understood the spanish part.. he was telling me to let the
snot drip on my lip like little kids do.. but i told him its make me sick hahahaha
I know, your post are still funny when taken out of context like they are suppose to here on IA. Not to many girls here so it makes for a good laugh and PM's for you for a month or two.

Miss.Kayla
03-31-2010, 10:12 PM
I know, your post are still funny when taken out of context like they are suppose to here on IA. Not to many girls here so it makes for a good laugh and PM's for you for a month or two.

its all good.. :) no shame in my game..and i doubt ill get any pms they will
probably just harrass you lol

Slow Motion
03-31-2010, 10:13 PM
its all good.. :) no shame in my game..

coo

Miss.Kayla
03-31-2010, 10:14 PM
frio.

fritos!?!??!? WUT?>!!??

Slow Motion
03-31-2010, 10:15 PM
fritos!?!??!? WUT?>!!??

I forgot how to say what I wanted and used wrong word....changed. frio=cold

Miss.Kayla
03-31-2010, 10:16 PM
yeah i know.. lol you said frio = cold

loverboy_gnd
03-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Deathroll.....bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh. Excuse me then, I retract my statement. You sound like a pussologist with a VhD. I feel what you sayin but still I will say you will run into the same kind more than once then.

agreed you run into the same types all the time, after the first few strokes you could put them in a category, the tight soft pussy is always a pleasure, i would give that type majority, i come across tht often

The Creeper
03-31-2010, 10:45 PM
Post a picture of the girl, then we can decide if you should stay with her.