PDA

View Full Version : I have another serious question...

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 05:42 AM
Since when do you get an infraction for slightly poking fun, but asking a serious question. The reason was "insulting other members."

Mannnnn, I thought this site was different from others.:lmfao:

MongolPup
03-31-2010, 05:52 AM
The reason thing is flawed, there are only a few choices and we didn't write them. There isn't even a true "other" option so sometimes there are infractions that categorically make so sense but are sound otherwise.

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 05:56 AM
The reason thing is flawed, there are only a few choices and we didn't write them. There isn't even a true "other" option so sometimes there are infractions that categorically make so sense but are sound otherwise.Well, this was moderator abuse in it's entirety.

Elbow
03-31-2010, 06:47 AM
Hey I've gotten that before too. No worries.

punkr6
03-31-2010, 06:53 AM
shits going down hill fast....chick ah chick ah bow wow...

Elbow
03-31-2010, 06:58 AM
Why? Because someone got an infraction? Mine is like a year old. lol

punkr6
03-31-2010, 06:59 AM
Why? Because someone got an infraction? Mine is like a year old. lol

mark my words suka...

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 10:01 AM
Getting an unwarranted infraction of any caliber is ridiculous. I simply asked a smart ass but, serious question. I called no one a doodyface poopoohead or anything.

This is bullshit.

On_Her_Face
03-31-2010, 10:29 AM
Since when do you get an infraction for slightly poking fun, but asking a serious question. The reason was "insulting other members."

Mannnnn, I thought this site was different from others.:lmfao:

Faggot.

oneSLOWex
03-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Getting an unwarranted infraction of any caliber is ridiculous. I simply asked a smart ass but, serious question. I called no one a doodyface poopoohead or anything.

This is bullshit.
LINT LICKER!

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 10:49 AM
Faggot.

LINT LICKER!I would report you both, but my vagina isn't sore.

oneSLOWex
03-31-2010, 10:50 AM
LOL!

On_Her_Face
03-31-2010, 10:50 AM
I would report you both, but my vagina isn't sore.

And I'd ban your ass! LOL, did you ever get the wheels on the E55?

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 03:04 PM
And I'd ban your ass! LOL, did you ever get the wheels on the E55?LOL! Nope, not yet. I keep having to buy random shit, so I'm trying to wait until I have a dry spell of Airlines/shipping companies breaking/losing my shit.

AtifSajid
03-31-2010, 03:31 PM
What do these infractions do? I think they dont mean shit? Some infract me so I can see what it does.

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 03:36 PM
What do these infractions do? I think they dont mean shit? Some infract me so I can see what it does.It depends, really. One point doesn't do shit, it's just the principle.

DirtyMechanic
03-31-2010, 06:49 PM
I would report you both, but my vagina isn't sore.

this is the WL anything goes. now jump off a cliff please.

Echonova
03-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Mannnnn, I thought this site was different from others.:lmfao:I think it is, you haven't been banned yet have you?

You want to be able to continually poke at the tiger in the cage, and then cry like a bitch when it bites you? The infraction will expire, and will be meaningless because you refuse to get the point. I don't know why ya'll have a beef... But your solution was not to handle this thru PM's, but make another douchebag thread.

Maannnn, I thought you were different from other members.:lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
03-31-2010, 06:59 PM
I think it is, you haven't been banned yet have you?

You want to be able to continually poke at the tiger in the cage, and then cry like a bitch when it bites you? The infraction will expire, and will be meaningless because you refuse to get the point. I don't know why ya'll have a beef... But your solution was not to handle this thru PM's, but make another douchebag thread.

Maannnn, I thought you were different from other members.:lmfao: lol your funny

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 07:05 PM
this is the WL anything goes. now jump off a cliff please.Apparently not, or I wouldn't have gotten an infraction for asking how big someone's monitor is. Man, you're an idiot.

Oh and you told me to jump off a cliff, so that is an insult.

See what I mean? People can joke and be a smart ass, but when it comes to someone doing it to them, their pussy gets sore.

You could say ANYTHING you wanted to me and I wouldn't neg rep you or report you, just because it's the fucking internet. Who cares?

That pussy didn't even respond to the thread, just gave me an infraction for "insult a member."

That is moderator abuse when any Joe Shmoe moderator can give out in fractions like it's a bad habit.

I think it is, you haven't been banned yet have you?

Maannnn, I thought you were different from other members.:lmfao:We don't have beef, I just think it's fucking stupid that someone's picture gets taken down just because it's "too big". I didn't even have to scroll and I have a tiny 17" monitor. That's why I was asking what the size of his monitor was. I NEVER insulted him, just asked a simple question.

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 07:07 PM
lol your funnyOh, and I was told not to correct grammar and/or spelling, but your signature quote really grinds my gears.

Fuck, I had stupid goddamn people.

MINI
03-31-2010, 07:18 PM
I got one. Infractions make you look cool LOL

Echonova
03-31-2010, 07:21 PM
They are like scars... Chiks dig'em.

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 07:21 PM
I got one. Infractions make you look cool LOLLOL, exactly what I'm going for. FUCK!?! Why am I complaining?!?

/sarcasm. <3

Evil Goat
03-31-2010, 07:23 PM
the fucks going on in here?

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 07:27 PM
the fucks going on in here?I figure if I'm going to get bogus, bullshit infractions, I'm going to earn them. It doesn't feel right to just take something for no reason. I'd rather earn my share.

Evil Goat
03-31-2010, 07:30 PM
I figure if I'm going to get bogus, bullshit infractions, I'm going to earn them. It doesn't feel right to just take something for no reason. I'd rather earn my share.

lol....who was it anyway? or did I miss that part?

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 07:32 PM
lol....who was it anyway? or did I miss that part?It could have been any moderator, but It was QD. He had been deleting pictures some people have been posting because they were "too big". I didn't even have to scroll to see the ENTIRE picture (only a few, some were warrented) on my 17" monitor. I made a thread asking how big his monitor was. Somewhat to be a smart ass, but I actually was REALLY curious. Come to find out, he locks the thread and gives me an infraction for "insulting another member."

loverboy_gnd
03-31-2010, 07:36 PM
Oh, and I was told not to correct grammar and/or spelling, but your signature quote really grinds my gears.

Fuck, I had stupid goddamn people.

lol @ the family guy reference :goodjob: lol

MINI
03-31-2010, 07:47 PM
It could have been any moderator, but It was QD. He had been deleting pictures some people have been posting because they were "too big". I didn't even have to scroll to see the ENTIRE picture (only a few, some were warrented) on my 17" monitor. I made a thread asking how big his monitor was. Somewhat to be a smart ass, but I actually was REALLY curious. Come to find out, he locks the thread and gives me an infraction for "insulting another member."

Anyone without an infraction from QD isn't a hard e-thug.

Mantooth
03-31-2010, 07:50 PM
Anyone without an infraction from QD isn't a hard e-thug.See, that makes me feel like an e-pussy. I didn't even earn it.:cry: