PDA

View Full Version : Sports Donovan Mcnabb to be a Raider?

VIP Style
03-30-2010, 08:38 PM
so what do you guys think? I think Donovan can and will get the raiders over the hump.

FlipKing
03-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Poor disrespected Mcnabb.....

Motivation
03-30-2010, 09:30 PM
:( I'm an eagles fan... I would hate to see him go.

cjhutch
03-30-2010, 10:56 PM
Philly is crazy to get rid of McNabb. I think the guy is a really good QB and never got the respect he deserved from a lot of the fans and media there. He only had a true #1 receiver once and they made it to the Super Bowl. Desean is shaping up to be a pretty good receiver and now they are going to ship McNabb out.

I think he would make the Raiders a much better team and he will be with another group of young receivers and Miller is a good TE. I can see them easily reaching 8-8 or 9-7 with McNabb next year and getting a wild card spot.

JDM onlyy
03-31-2010, 01:11 AM
Philly is crazy to get rid of McNabb. I think the guy is a really good QB and never got the respect he deserved from a lot of the fans and media there. He only had a true #1 receiver once and they made it to the Super Bowl. Desean is shaping up to be a pretty good receiver and now they are going to ship McNabb out.

I think he would make the Raiders a much better team and he will be with another group of young receivers and Miller is a good TE. I can see them easily reaching 8-8 or 9-7 with McNabb next year and getting a wild card spot.

Desean Jackson is going to be the shit...Looks like Jeremy Maclin is coming around too. Both very young and full of potential.

Poor McNabb, I hope he does well wherever he goes.

Vteckidd
03-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Raiders over the hump? dont you mean incredibly huge fucking mountain? Mcnabb will do little to nothing for their team

Vteckidd
03-31-2010, 02:21 AM
actually tmz is reporting the opposite that mcnabb is refusing to go to Oakland. They are reporting the 49ers are the front runners if a trade happens

cjhutch
03-31-2010, 09:36 AM
Raiders over the hump? dont you mean incredibly huge fucking mountain? Mcnabb will do little to nothing for their team

I remember at least three games where the QB play, just totally lost them a game they had a legit chance of winning. There is no way McNabb makes the same dumb plays as muffin man. Even if he is not great, but just consistent it gives them a much better chance of winning than what they currently have.

actually tmz is reporting the opposite that mcnabb is refusing to go to Oakland. They are reporting the 49ers are the front runners if a trade happens

Dang, now TMZ is scooping ESPN. I can't really blame him for not wanting to go to Oakland at this stage of his career. It's like forced retirement.

OT, I really can't stand watching ESPN now. I find myself reading more sports blogs now to get REAL information about what's going.

HypnoToad
03-31-2010, 01:15 PM
I guess Brett is coming back or the vikings would be all over mcnabb,he be good fit for the cards though.

VIP Style
03-31-2010, 01:44 PM
the raiders are really not as bad a team as people say or think. for example, look at the so called good teams they beat last season. I say mcnabb will help out tramendously if he goes.

Vteckidd
03-31-2010, 02:05 PM
i just dont think Mcnabb who is over the hill anyway is that big of an impact player on a mediocre at best team

So they go from 5-11 to 8-8 which means they would have tied the Broncos, and gotten smacked by the Chargers in their own division. Still mediocre at best.

VIP Style
04-01-2010, 10:42 AM
philly is actually smart for getting rid of mcnabb while he is still worth something. Mcnabb IMO is a very good QB, he has his moments, but what QB doesnt, its just part of the game. The Eagles have Kolb and Vick, they both are pretty good and I expect them to have a shootout amongst one another for that starting position.

cjhutch
04-01-2010, 09:45 PM
philly is actually smart for getting rid of mcnabb while he is still worth something. Mcnabb IMO is a very good QB, he has his moments, but what QB doesnt, its just part of the game. The Eagles have Kolb and Vick, they both are pretty good and I expect them to have a shootout amongst one another for that starting position.

I agree with getting value while they can, but Philly fans do not take losing well at all. If Vick is competing for the starting position on that team then they have no QB. I like Vick as an athletic QB, but if you are saying that he can take the spot over Kolb that is not good at all. Kolb is supposed to be the future and if he gets overtaken by Vick he should have been the one being traded.

VIP Style
04-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I agree with getting value while they can, but Philly fans do not take losing well at all. If Vick is competing for the starting position on that team then they have no QB. I like Vick as an athletic QB, but if you are saying that he can take the spot over Kolb that is not good at all. Kolb is supposed to be the future and if he gets overtaken by Vick he should have been the one being traded.

Kolb is a pretty good QB, but vick is good as well, not the absolute best, but he is pretty damn good, I mean hell he got the falcons within one game away from the superbowl and a few probowls. This will be interesting to see who gets the start.

cjhutch
04-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Looks like McNabb is heading to DC. I can't believe they traded him within the same conference. He is going to play the Eagles twice a year. They must have really wanted to get rid of him. They got more than I thought they would. I figured they would get a 2nd and 5th, but they got a 2nd and what could be a 3rd or 4th at worst.

Spectic Tank
04-05-2010, 01:09 PM
so what do you guys think? I think Donovan can and will get the raiders over the hump.

I think he's a Redskin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2010/04/04/GA2010040403419.html

Turbo Terrance
04-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Man thats some sad news to hear he's a redskin now... but fuck we dont need him... we will be good....

BanginJimmy
04-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Man thats some sad news to hear he's a redskin now... but fuck we dont need him... we will be good....

Will you still be saying that when you are 3-5 heading into the second half of the season?

VIP Style
04-06-2010, 02:36 PM
i didnt see this coming at all, redskins do need a QB though.

cjhutch
04-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Redskins are in much better shape this year than the last. Upgrade at QB, they have Porits, Parker, and Larry Johnson competing for RB spot. The only question mark I see is the WR position. McNabb throws a great deep ball and they don't have a real vertical threat right now. They hold the 4th overall pick in the draft. Dez Bryant maybe?? I think it would be better for them to trade down and pick up an offensive tackle to protect McNabb and hope Golden Tate falls to early second round.

HypnoToad
04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Skins better go OLine in the draft,they deff need help there. They still have Moss,I'm sure he will make a great target for McNabb.

cjhutch
04-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Skins better go OLine in the draft,they deff need help there. They still have Moss,I'm sure he will make a great target for McNabb.

Yeah, but I really think they can get a good lineman in the second round. Use that first round pick and turn it into a lower first round draft along with a high to mid second round pick. They don't have a second round pick this year because they gave it up for McNabb. Possibly swap with San Diego and get the 28th and 40th overall picks which is a low 1st and high 2nd. You know San Diego wants to move up to have a pick for a good RB or CB. This would allow the Redskins to pick up Demaryus Thomas or Golden Tate at receiver and then some O-Line help with the 40th pick. The other plus is the Redskins have spent a lot of money and 4th overall pick is going to demand a high paycheck. A 28th pick would still get them what they need and at a much lower cost.