PDA

View Full Version : I find doctors office visits funny

§treet_§peed
03-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Had to go today. Anyways, you know the typical questions they ask you about smoking, drinking, and sex. I always thought it was funny how they make out condoms to be some magical force that turns a girl back into a virgin. I use condoms, but I like the occasional raw dog with certain girls. But it has always gave me a laugh when someone says, "Not using a condom when you have sex is like having sex with every person that person has been with.". Well my question is, does the condom turn people back into virgins in some magical way? Maybe we should all put condoms on our tongue so we aren't kissing or licking every person everyone has. I dunno, it just gives me a little chuckle when I think about it.

quickdodgeŽ
03-30-2010, 11:37 AM
I've never once heard a doctor talk like that or about that. But I've also never been to the doctor for a reason that would involve sex. Later, QD.

Bajjani
03-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Had to go today. Anyways, you know the typical questions they ask you about smoking, drinking, and sex. I always thought it was funny how they make out condoms to be some magical force that turns a girl back into a virgin. I use condoms, but I like the occasional raw dog with certain girls. But it has always gave me a laugh when someone says, "Not using a condom when you have sex is like having sex with every person that person has been with.". Well my question is, does the condom turn people back into virgins in some magical way? Maybe we should all put condoms on our tongue so we aren't kissing or licking every person everyone has. I dunno, it just gives me a little chuckle when I think about it.

I think you're an idiot and if you don't understand what they're referring to...you probably shouldn't be having sex, because I'd like to weed your stupidity out of the world.

Elbow
03-30-2010, 11:49 AM
I've NEVER heard anything about sex from a doctor. So you basically just told us you went because you have a sex issue, maybe a rash?

jdm-civic
03-30-2010, 11:50 AM
does it burn when you pee?

ct9a gsr
03-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Geee... wonder why you went to the doctor... we should have a public IA STD list.

:D

Elbow
03-30-2010, 11:54 AM
LMFAO

oneSLOWex
03-30-2010, 11:55 AM
someone has herpes

MongolPup
03-30-2010, 12:31 PM
I've never heard a doctor (or anyone for that matter) talk about condoms like that.

§treet_§peed
03-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Lol actually it was nothing to do with sex. That's just one of the questions they ask, at least it is here anyways. You guys are misreading that statement to begin with. No I don't have any kind of STD. I went to the doctor for something that has nothing to do with sex in the first place.

Elbow
03-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Lol actually it was nothing to do with sex. That's just one of the questions they ask, at least it is here anyways. You guys are misreading that statement to begin with. No I don't have any kind of STD. I went to the doctor for something that has nothing to do with sex in the first place.

But they lectured you on condom use? You're lying. You have an itch and a burning piss. I've never even had a doctor ask if I was sexually active.

§treet_§peed
03-30-2010, 12:42 PM
But they lectured you on condom use? You're lying. You have an itch and a burning piss. I've never even had a doctor ask if I was sexually active.

Lol no, I'm fine in that department. No rashes, no itching, and no burning. I've always been asked if I was sexually active when I've been to the doctors office. Only one that hasn't was the dentist I go too.

Elbow
03-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Lol no, I'm fine in that department. No rashes, no itching, and no burning. I've always been asked if I was sexually active when I've been to the doctors office. Only one that hasn't was the dentist I go too.

Oh I bet it's just because you look homosexual and they might have to check for AIDS.

ilovemyhonda.
The only doctor I know that talks about sex and condoms, etc.. is an ob/gyn.............

Elbow
The only doctor I know that talks about sex and condoms, etc.. is an ob/gyn.............

I won't lie I RARELY ask my patients that, I can usually tell at the time of the spread.

§treet_§peed
03-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Oh I bet it's just because you look homosexual and they might have to check for AIDS.

After that thread, I'm surprised you can call anyone homosexual.

Elbow
03-30-2010, 12:48 PM
After that thread, I'm surprised you can call anyone homosexual.

Well considering how I'm not homosexual, it's not that hard to do.

§treet_§peed
03-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Well considering how I'm not homosexual, it's not that hard to do.

So you say.

Elbow
03-30-2010, 12:53 PM
So you say.

Well I do have a girlfriend and like females. So yep, I'd say I'm straight!

It must make you feel uncomfortable if someone acts gay, hey, I'd suck your dick. You feel weird now?

Faggot.

ilovemyhonda.
03-30-2010, 12:54 PM
I won't lie I RARELY ask my patients that, I can usually tell at the time of the spread.

You like the swabs don't you?

Elbow
03-30-2010, 12:56 PM
You like the swabs don't you?

Giving swabs?

ilovemyhonda.
03-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Giving swabs?

Do you not know how to perform a pap test? Thought you were saying you were an ob/gyn? Glad you aint my doctor!!

Elbow
03-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Do you not know how to perform a pap test? Thought you were say you were an ob/gyn? Glad you aint my doctor!!

I'm asking what you're talking about. I can perform a pap test, yes.

DVSRX-7
03-30-2010, 01:05 PM
OP has herpes an tried shaving the head of his dick to get them therefore he needed a doctor visit.

ilovemyhonda.
03-30-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm asking what you're talking about. I can perform a pap test, yes.

I wanna see a copy of your license, ya little liar!

Elbow
03-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Like fuck I'd put that on IA, go to the V Thursday I'll bring it, maybe even give you a check up.

ilovemyhonda.
03-30-2010, 01:34 PM
If you think I'd let you anywhere near my golden stairway to Heaven, you are outta of your mind lol!!!!!! Idk if I am going to the V but I have to see this..Simon there is no way possible, you spend everyday on IA. You are telling me that your an ob/gyn doctor who plays with vaginas all day? Not possible if your on IA. HOMOTARDED!

quickdodgeŽ
03-30-2010, 01:36 PM
That's just one of the questions they ask,

Since when? I've been seeing doctors for 40 years and have never heard doctors talk about that. Later, QD.

Elbow
03-30-2010, 02:13 PM
If you think I'd let you anywhere near my golden stairway to Heaven, you are outta of your mind lol!!!!!! Idk if I am going to the V but I have to see this..Simon there is no way possible, you spend everyday on IA. You are telling me that your an ob/gyn doctor who plays with vaginas all day? Not possible if your on IA. HOMOTARDED!

If there is a golden stained color down there you need to stop wiping forward or have me check it out. I love IA between appointments. That's the beauty of running my own office.

ilovemyhonda.
03-30-2010, 02:23 PM
If there is a golden stained color down there you need to stop wiping forward or have me check it out. I love IA between appointments. That's the beauty of running my own office.

LMFAO!!!!!! You are so weird!!!!! I bet your "office" is your messy bedroom. You are such a liar. There is no possible way you could be a doctor!

Elbow
03-30-2010, 03:07 PM
LMFAO!!!!!! You are so weird!!!!! I bet your "office" is your messy bedroom. You are such a liar. There is no possible way you could be a doctor!

You'd be surprised. Plus what if my room was my office but what if it's pretty clean?

Greddypacked
03-30-2010, 03:24 PM

Safe clean sex is the way to go that's what they mean.

§treet_§peed
03-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Since when? I've been seeing doctors for 40 years and have never heard doctors talk about that. Later, QD.

They do here.

§treet_§peed
03-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Safe clean sex is the way to go that's what they mean.

Lol I understand that part. But the way she was preaching about it made it sound like she thought of condoms as a magical force.

loverboy_gnd
03-30-2010, 04:55 PM
If you think I'd let you anywhere near my golden stairway to Heaven,

LOL golden stairway to heaven.. is that what you're callling it these days lol.... almost as funny as the hookers rump lol

If there is a golden stained color down there you need to stop wiping forward or have me check it out.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:lmfao: what you gon be driving to the v simon?

Elbow
03-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Not sure, if I go we will be in my girlfriends SE-R.

loverboy_gnd
03-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Not sure, if I go we will be in my girlfriends SE-R.

iight if you go hit me up man, ill be in my foe doe accord, but i took the wing off... soo jus the green lx with the studs on the trunk from where tha wing was... see everyone der