PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Someone was getting an ISF and Someone else a Supra... UPDATES?

Kevykev
03-30-2010, 06:54 AM
Polls were posted etc. etc.

Did you guys purchase or did you end up buying a 96 Camry?

Just Wondering.

Elbow
03-30-2010, 08:31 AM
I'm sure they bought a Civic hatch for a DD now because they haven't decided yet but are going to go test drive a few next week.

5speed
03-30-2010, 01:00 PM
I was actually going to ask the same question myself. But didn't that person have an LS1 FD to sell or trade?

Kevykev
03-30-2010, 07:16 PM
I was actually going to ask the same question myself. But didn't that person have an LS1 FD to sell or trade?

You're right, there was a trade scenario.

as far as the supra, i think the member was in the Services and planned to get one after their return home?

Everything's cloudy BUT Let's get an update guys! :D

..or Ban :)

5speed
03-30-2010, 08:15 PM
You're right, there was a trade scenario.

as far as the supra, i think the member was in the Services and planned to get one after their return home?

Everything's cloudy BUT Let's get an update guys! :D

..or Ban :)

What Supra? I said FD RX-7 if that is what you are referring to, which I am sure you are not.

Kevykev
03-30-2010, 10:35 PM
What Supra? I said FD RX-7 if that is what you are referring to, which I am sure you are not.

FD and IS-F is one member

Supra is another member.

Two separate scenarios.

UpSideDownDesi
03-30-2010, 11:56 PM
I got a offer to trade my FD+cash for and IS-F. He wanted me to street port the motor while it was out, was going to pay for it and i was going to write him a bill of sale with conditions to seal the deal, but not title exchange till cars were ready to be swapped and i could get the title of the IS-F in my hand. All was good then he decided to keep the IS-F....fail.

Gorilla Eg!
03-31-2010, 12:11 AM
I got a offer to trade my FD+cash for and IS-F. He wanted me to street port the motor while it was out, was going to pay for it and i was going to write him a bill of sale with conditions to seal the deal, but not title exchange till cars were ready to be swapped and i could get the title of the IS-F in my hand. All was good then he decided to keep the IS-F....fail.

damn that sucks....flakers....

Kevykev
03-31-2010, 06:39 AM

Damn... the "too good to be true" principle applied there. Startedf adding terms after the initial agreement? WOW!

Next member update? lol

5speed
03-31-2010, 02:57 PM
Damn, that sucks. The IS-F would have been awesome. At the same time it would take more cash to mod it compared to the FD.

Alright, where are you at Mr. I am gonna get a Supra

UpSideDownDesi
04-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Damn, that sucks. The IS-F would have been awesome. At the same time it would take more cash to mod it compared to the FD.

Alright, where are you at Mr. I am gonna get a Supra
I would have kept it at Intake/Exhaust/Wheels as i am planning for any other v8 4door i get. Maybe Headers/Coilover later, but it def would have ended there. Just looking for a nice cruiser with some punch i can DD on.

UpSideDownDesi
04-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Damn... the "too good to be true" principle applied there. Startedf adding terms after the initial agreement? WOW!

I don't understand how too good to be true applied there? We agreed on some terms, but when he came back in town after a month his mind changed. He wanted to hold on the IS-F for little more time and enjoy it since he got it not too long ago. I am still in search :).

Vteckidd
04-06-2010, 10:18 AM
I don't understand how too good to be true applied there? We agreed on some terms, but when he came back in town after a month his mind changed. He wanted to hold on the IS-F for little more time and enjoy it since he got it not too long ago. I am still in search :).

$15000 car for a $50,000 car in trade, yeah too good to be true

Vteckidd
04-06-2010, 10:23 AM
$22000 FD ( i know cause i had it sold with a guy standing in front of me with a $22000 Cashiers Check and my uncle changed his mind, couldnt sell it).

Youre asking $22995 right? thats way too much especially for a refurb car. You might get $15000-16000 tops IMO

So yes trading a car worth $15-16K for a $50k car is a stretch. Werent you sposed to add $20,000 to the deal in cash too? So even then its a $35000 deal at best. Still a huge hit in his wallet

UpSideDownDesi
04-06-2010, 12:33 PM
not a $22k FD if it isn't sold for $22k, dont' care if your uncle sold it or not.

So my WRX is a $22k WRX coz i had a guys standing infront of me with $22k cahiers check 2 years ago? I turned the guys away.

Guy made me the offer not me to him.

Kid take ur drama out, not wanted. U have bashed on same topic before for about 2-3 pages. WE GET THE POINT. Now if u don't like it, read and move along.

Vteckidd
04-06-2010, 03:12 PM
not a $22k FD if it isn't sold for $22k, dont' care if your uncle sold it or not.

Kid take ur drama out, not wanted. U have bashed on same topic before for about 2-3 pages. WE GET THE POINT. Now if u don't like it, read and move along.

The guy came to pick the car up dumbass, like it was SOLD, handed the check to my uncle (i was standing there and brokered the whole thing). he an my uncle got to talking, took him for a ride in it, when they got back my uncle said "man i cant sell it, im sorry its not like a corvette, ill just never be able to find this again"

The guy was cool and understood as he said this is the first FD he had ever seen that was in perfect condition and just what he was looking for. He shook my uncles hand and made him promise that if he ever did decide to sell it to call him first.

So yes, it was SOLD, i think i know more than you. I also had a lady in TN that was willing to pay $23000 if i would hold it for one day so she could drive down. She was going to FEDEX me a $10,000 deposit cashiers check.

Your car has been for sale for what? 6 months,maybe more? I had his sold in 3 weeks. Your car isnt selling cause im right, it isnt worth what you are asking.

Thats not talking shit, thats fact. you might get lucky but i doubt it.

So scrub the sand out of your vagina, i was just saying that the deal you posted about was heavily lopsided in your favor, so too good to be true usually means it is.

Vteckidd
04-06-2010, 03:14 PM
So my WRX is a $22k WRX coz i had a guys standing infront of me with $22k cahiers check 2 years ago? I turned the guys away.

Guy made me the offer not me to him.

I dunno was he standing in front of you with a certified check ready to purchase? or was he just "offering" you?

Crazy how your cars arent selling though right? Prob means you have them way over priced

Vteckidd
04-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Polls were posted etc. etc.

Did you guys purchase or did you end up buying a 96 Camry?

Just Wondering.

I posted about buying a Vette, and somehow i wound up with a 05 GSXR, go figure

UpSideDownDesi
04-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Yes you asshat, like always if you ever read full posts or pay attention then you would have seen that i returned they guy even after he sent me a deposit (aka sold). Now let me worry about my cars and you about yourself. Stop trying so hard, and get heated up over shit that's not ever related to you. I know you love stirring up BS/Drama, but it's getting old like you, and i have friends/life. You know more than me, there your E-thugness just got bigger. Thank you come again.

Vteckidd
04-06-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm not heated at all. You're the one bent out of shape . I sold my car for what I wanted, I heard your wrx got laughed off nasioc , and your fd isn't as clean as you claim it is. Point is your fd is worth 15-16k tops to someone that doest know what they are buying. So in trading that fd for an isf is wishful thinking

so shut the fuck up