PDA

View Full Version : Miami cruise July....

LightsOut
03-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Okay guys I been talking with ppl an Casey agress.... Cruise to Miami... One whole weekend...... Drive down chill then drive back... Head to the 1mile mark. Then hit the bridge to key west take few crazy photos........

Date: TBA....

Meet time: 7:00am

allmotorEJ8
03-29-2010, 10:57 PM
This sounds like fun. I might have to put this on the calendar.

lovinmydodge
03-30-2010, 02:11 AM
man, Depends on the way your going... because, say we were shooting strait down I75.... man I'd probably love to do this, Simply because my girls fam lives down in S fl. in Sarasota FL. and its right along the way, Tho I'd probably roll down with you and stay a little longer than a day, For me, my truck needs 2-1/2 tanks down there.... and same back, and thats EXPENSIVE... like 65 bucks per tank. so thats a good 400 bucks gone lol.... so I have to stay longer than 1 night, But it would def be fun. I would do it, but I don't have the time nor the money at this point to be gone from my girls side for much longer than a few hours. And she can't make the trip right now..

If you guys go, def have fun! Maybe something will change and I be down there already, and just tag along for the latter bit of the trip lol... I Don't know, there are a few good spots for shots around their house. I know of one good one that if timed right, a few ppl could get awesome shots with a plane flying right over the top of the car! lol either way, when you guys go, be careful from ocala down to tampa, THEY ARE NUTS *(the po po are)

KodyH
03-30-2010, 12:07 PM
I won't be making this.

nismo_92
03-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I will be going count me in for this ..
this would be fun ass hell lol !

LightsOut
03-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Well reason I say one weekend. Cause most ppl work so it he fun ride Down spend night part take pics ride up Sunday when ever.... An sry hear that should got A import :-P ownage now hiw u love that dodge lol........ I'm down anyone wanta go come one 400 aperson for a cruise an a trip of crazy fun I'm Down.... An plus won't be 400 for use be cheaper we imports 33mpg ownage :/)

CeOTiO8
03-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Damn... Well you guys better bust a nut for me also :goodjob: MIA sounds good

LightsOut
03-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Bring ur ass then we plan on taking pics at the1mile marker and drivin to keywest take some amazing pics.... The drive is most important an gunna be amazing..... I have the road layout already just gotta pic stop points for pics.......

KodyH
03-30-2010, 08:23 PM
How much do you think this will cost? I might be changing my mind.

Endless3763
03-30-2010, 09:03 PM
what time you guys leaving sunday???

LightsOut
03-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Idk when Sunday lol this starts Saturday morning 7am wht ever tine we wake up eat beakfeat lol..... Party Saturday night

KodyH
03-30-2010, 10:09 PM
I'll have to see what the car/money looks like when it gets closer.

gforce71
03-30-2010, 10:14 PM
um... no lol. I won't be doing this. too far to just drive down and back, especially for the money. but yallz have fun!

KodyH
03-30-2010, 10:15 PM
um... no lol. I won't be doing this. too far to just drive down and back, especially for the money. but yallz have fun!

I'm debating. I need a trip, but I need the money more.

Endless3763
03-30-2010, 10:20 PM
Just so i can get this straight we leave sat at 7am take the 11hr drive (i think) party all night then leave what ever time on sunday?

KodyH
03-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Just so i can get this straight we leave sat at 7am take the 11hr drive (i think) party all night then leave what ever time on sunday?

Now that I think about it, this is stupid.

Endless3763
03-30-2010, 10:31 PM
i mean i could do it as long as my car is legit for the rd and i can request that monday off to relax

lovinmydodge
03-30-2010, 10:38 PM
yeah, If this were like not MIAMI... and say Tybee Island... just outside of savanah which is only 4 hours from here... THAT WOULD BE SENSIBLE.. NOT a 750 mile drive one way lol... and its a little longer than 11 hours TRUST ME. because miami is about 3-1/2 hours from sarasota, and I have made that drive in about 9 hours average... and thats doing about 80 the entire way there... This drive isn't really all that fun, and after spending 13 plus hours in a vehicle, NONE of you will want to go party.... lol if you left the house at 7 am on friday morning, and got to miami it would be around 10 pm when we got in. Then you sleep wake up, and party all night? just to drive back another 13 hours that next *(drunken and hung over and tired) day drive... I don't think so... If you want a fun drive to somewhere thats fun and you can enjoy yourself as well as a good photo op place, GO to TYBEE Island. thats worth the drive. Not miami lol

KodyH
03-30-2010, 10:40 PM
yeah, If this were like not MIAMI... and say Tybee Island... just outside of savanah which is only 4 hours from here... THAT WOULD BE SENSIBLE.. NOT a 750 mile drive one way lol... and its a little longer than 11 hours TRUST ME. because miami is about 3-1/2 hours from sarasota, and I have made that drive in about 9 hours average... and thats doing about 80 the entire way there... This drive isn't really all that fun, and after spending 13 plus hours in a vehicle, NONE of you will want to go party.... lol if you left the house at 7 am on friday morning, and got to miami it would be around 10 pm when we got in. Then you sleep wake up, and party all night? just to drive back another 13 hours that next *(drunken and hung over and tired) day drive... I don't think so... If you want a fun drive to somewhere thats fun and you can enjoy yourself as well as a good photo op place, GO to TYBEE Island. thats worth the drive. Not miami lol

I agree. I'd go if we were staying for like 4-5 day. I'm not driving that far just to turn around and go home.

importkid4sho
03-31-2010, 12:59 AM
LOL Justin, i was thinking going to miami with my gf sometime soon!

but i have to agree with endless and kody! driving down to miami is about roughly 12 hours and to leave at 7am, get down there in the after-noon your gonna be tried ass shit! then have no time to do anything turn around and go home the next day? I have to say i'm not in this man!

i say we do a closer trip more time saver! like panama or destin beach that close and fun! and if we go we all have to drive down sat night around 7pm or something and stay atleast till monday morning or whatever cause i know with everyone schedule its very hard to get time off and if we do we want to make it count! so if we go to FL we must atleast have 1 full day of fun and go home the next!

and plus i do hate miami road its very not import friendly your rim or bumper WILL i mean WILL come off when your driving 60 to 70 mile and suddenly on the highway the road just pop up another 3 inch!

blackboi50
03-31-2010, 07:53 AM

dont speak for everyone cuz i do that drive in 9-10 hrs...but with like 5-10 cars that could possibly go its gonna take 12hrs...for food pics gas etc.......i always drive from here to miami then go out and party the exact same night!!! ill start looking for hotels around that time guys!!!...1

blackboi50
03-31-2010, 07:55 AM
LOL Justin, i was thinking going to miami with my gf sometime soon!

but i have to agree with endless and kody! driving down to miami is about roughly 12 hours and to leave at 7am, get down there in the after-noon your gonna be tried ass shit! then have no time to do anything turn around and go home the next day? I have to say i'm not in this man!

i say we do a closer trip more time saver! like panama or destin beach that close and fun! and if we go we all have to drive down sat night around 7pm or something and say atleast till monday morning or whatever cause i know with everyone schedule its very hard to get time off and if we do we want to make it count! so if we go to FL we must atleast have 1 full day of fun and go home the next!

and plus i do hate miami road its very not import friendly your rim or bumper WILL i mean WILL come off when your driving 60 to 70 mile and suddenly on the highway the road just pop up another 3 inch!

hahah my homie knows miami!!! i always put my stock wheels on for going down there!!!!.....1

importkid4sho
03-31-2010, 09:37 AM
haha yeah i know man! but i don't have stock wheel hahahaha. ima roll down there on my brother little bicycle would be more safer haha. man i use to go to miami all the time before!

C.Smock
03-31-2010, 10:46 AM
okay guys, so lets revise this plan alittle.... ya boy here has a birthday comming up in august....my birthday is august 8th, a sunday...

i say we roll out the following friday mid morning, the 13th, take the cruise down there chill/party sat and sunday, and drive home monday...

make the drive alittle more worth while, anddd a reason for the cruise ;) just a thought! lmk!!

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Like the revision. If I have the money to go, I am down.

KodyH
03-31-2010, 10:48 AM
okay guys, so lets revise this plan alittle.... ya boy here has a birthday comming up in august....my birthday is august 8th, a sunday...

i say we roll out the following friday mid morning, the 13th, take the cruise down there chill/party sat and sunday, and drive home monday...

make the drive alittle more worth while, anddd a reason for the cruise ;) just a thought! lmk!!

This sounds much better. I'll start saving. Hopefully things won't mess up with the ride. You think we could do a cruise somewhere close too? Like Helen or something?

blackboi50
03-31-2010, 10:49 AM

nice nice!!! imma request those days off..can i ride with jooo Casey??.....1

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 10:49 AM
oh and my b-day is Sunday...who's getting me a present? :ninja:

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 10:51 AM
if i can ride with someone i am certain i can go and i can go ahead and request off.....?

C.Smock
03-31-2010, 10:51 AM
nice nice!!! imma request those days off..can i ride with jooo Casey??.....1

If you agree to split the cost of tint tickets and tail tickets, the rest will be on me!

KodyH
03-31-2010, 10:52 AM
Just so everyone knows...I've got a station wagon. I can seat six...if one or two people want to split cost with me they can ride.

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 10:59 AM
I dnt agree with u Casey...... Bish no one gave u the right to revise my shit homo.... I plan it what I say goes bla.... Lol jk I agree that's cool I asked u about it 3days ago u just now coming up with it.... Some ppl work Friday an Saturday so be hard take both days off... I'll revise ur revise say Saturday we ride out bout 6-7.. Sunday we chill Monday morning we ride out? Saves a lil mote Money an let's ppl workb make lil more money u know

C.Smock
03-31-2010, 10:59 AM
hey, btw, i dk shit abt miami, so justin if you do its on you. for reals this time lol... buhh i know dblock does, sooo, plan this shit blackboi!! its my 21st to so lets do it right!!

quickdodgeŽ
03-31-2010, 11:00 AM
. and its a little longer than 11 hours TRUST ME.

It's not longer than 12 hours. At a constant 60mph speed, it takes just under 11 hours. Less than 10 hours at a speed of 70mph. Trust ME.

But this idea is just ludicrous for a one day venture. Like above, you should try a closer venue. Savannah, St. Simon's Island (but not my house), or something. That's asking a lot to drive over 1,400 miles in two days with no rest time. Later, QD.

gforce71
03-31-2010, 11:01 AM
yea, everyone driving down alone FTL... IDK if I will make this. would be fun though...

KodyH
03-31-2010, 11:07 AM
I dnt agree with u Casey...... Bish no one gave u the right to revise my shit homo.... I plan it what I say goes bla.... Lol jk I agree that's cool I asked u about it 3days ago u just now coming up with it.... Some ppl work Friday an Saturday so be hard take both days off... I'll revise ur revise say Saturday we ride out bout 6-7.. Sunday we chill Monday morning we ride out? Saves a lil mote Money an let's ppl workb make lil more money u know

You don't even work lol. I'm not going if we don't leave Friday. I like Casey's idea, and I'll go for that. Like I said I wanted 4-5 days. I'll settle with three, but not two.

hey, btw, i dk shit abt miami, so justin if you do its on you. for reals this time lol... buhh i know dblock does, sooo, plan this shit blackboi!! its my 21st to so lets do it right!!

Paarrrttyyyy!!!

It's not longer than 12 hours. At a constant 60mph speed, it takes just under 11 hours. Less than 10 hours at a speed of 70mph. Trust ME.

But this idea is just ludicrous for a one day venture. Like above, you should try a closer venue. Savannah, St. Simon's Island (but not my house), or something. That's asking a lot to drive over 1,400 miles in two days with no rest time. Later, QD.

He speaks the truth.

yea, everyone driving down alone FTL... IDK if I will make this. would be fun though...

Androo!! You can ride with me. No homo.

C.Smock
03-31-2010, 11:09 AM
justin, i wanna roll out friday morn, we can have two groups? all i know is im goin! lol im putting in the days off now!! sorry to take over your meet :(

KodyH
03-31-2010, 11:10 AM
justin, i wanna roll out friday morn, we can have two groups? all i know is im goin! lol im putting in the days off now!! sorry to take over your meet :(

lol It is your club and birthday...so..... :ninja:

C.Smock
03-31-2010, 12:14 PM
well ite EVERYONES club, but it is my bday... the july cruise could still take place...however i wont be in attendance bc i am saving money for my birthday trip... i figure kill two birds with one stone...

justin if you agree change you op!

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 12:29 PM
Casey can I call shot gun in yo car? lol

KodyH
03-31-2010, 12:46 PM
Ok so..we need two threads. Justin's cruise and Casey's cruise.

importkid4sho
03-31-2010, 01:05 PM
hummm well, would be nice for casey bday! but sorry i have to say i'ma stay out of you guys way for this. i think ima head down there on a different day for the week cus i have a crazy schedule haha. you guys have for for real!

allmotorEJ8
03-31-2010, 01:07 PM
I was thinking the original was to leave on a Fri. morning, but if it's a Sat. count me out. Too far to turn back around the next day.

KodyH
03-31-2010, 01:09 PM
I was thinking the original was to leave on a Fri. morning, but if it's a Sat. count me out. Too far to turn back around the next day.

I'll hit you up with the real details on FB later lol

allmotorEJ8
03-31-2010, 01:22 PM
10-4

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I wasn't thinkin of turn back same day it was just a roughy thought haven't fully figured things put... I have the road layout already picking stop points for pics.... Once figure that out other will come... I agree Casey I'll move it back... I told u I'll try to get them dates free... And Kody bish I work how bout u zip it ....... :-P .... An I know Miami sorta I have family in Miami... So be cool.... I have everything Casey an I'll get with Darren on Miami stuff.... Blablabla it's hot as he'll outside I'm n my bros car burning up :-(

C.Smock
03-31-2010, 01:47 PM
so are you still doing the cruise in july? or just the aug cruise? lol i can make my own thread lolol i took off the 13th and 16th...i am going lol so is karl and greg

steelmatt6
03-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Lol. This sounds like a really good idea. I might attend a cruise, if my wallet allows me.

Is anyone attending this event?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?266162-ROAD-TRIP-IA-ALL-RIDERS-WELCOME

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 01:58 PM
That trip sounds fun, Matt I ride with you.

KodyH
03-31-2010, 02:03 PM
I wasn't thinkin of turn back same day it was just a roughy thought haven't fully figured things put... I have the road layout already picking stop points for pics.... Once figure that out other will come... I agree Casey I'll move it back... I told u I'll try to get them dates free... And Kody bish I work how bout u zip it ....... :-P .... An I know Miami sorta I have family in Miami... So be cool.... I have everything Casey an I'll get with Darren on Miami stuff.... Blablabla it's hot as he'll outside I'm n my bros car burning up :-(

so are you still doing the cruise in july? or just the aug cruise? lol i can make my own thread lolol i took off the 13th and 16th...i am going lol so is karl and greg

...Yeah I've decided. I'm not going.

allmotorEJ8
03-31-2010, 02:18 PM
I like the Helen idea you had, or something similar would be really fun.

lovinmydodge
03-31-2010, 02:23 PM
yeah, the ride one way is about 624 miles or so from my place... which at 60 would get me there in 10 hours, But I have to stop 2 times for gas, about 15 to 20 min there min, and eating etc. With multiple vehicles running down there, we will take a good 14 hours. it takes about 10 hours to get to sarasota. and about another 2 to 3 to get to miami, and I only stop for food, once and gas 2 times at best. and I ride at about 70 to 75 all the way down there

Greddypacked
03-31-2010, 02:34 PM
That's a big drive for only staying a day. I would make it atleast a 3 day stay in Miami lol. Why not just cruise to a closer beach like Hilton HEad, Myrtle Beach, Savannah Tybee Island, or even PCB and Jacksonville can be nice if your going for a beach cruise and what not.

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Yea Casey one cruise bro... Pointless for 2... We will figure ideas out latter date is up 2u bro.... I have road layout already man... We talk Thursday about it

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 02:36 PM
I heart Tybee Island <3

steelmatt6
03-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Cruising to Savannah, GA would be cool as well

The only thing I am worried about with the IA trip is, respectively "stupid acting" people. With that big of a group, someone is bound to do something. haha. But it might be fun. Depends on the behavior. I like smaller groups so you can really get to know people.

Greddypacked
03-31-2010, 02:38 PM
:doh:

ilovemyhonda.
03-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Matt I ride with you lol...Yeah big groups freak me out.

steelmatt6
03-31-2010, 02:59 PM
:doh:

:crazy:

wishful thinking my friend. I do that a lot. haha:goodjob:

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 04:55 PM
No the tripe is all about the 1mile marker n miami and keywest not a beasch cruise so ppl stfu about that shit tryin get out fuckn georgia....

steelmatt6
03-31-2010, 05:07 PM
lol. ITS GONNA RAIN!

jk Justin!

KodyH
03-31-2010, 05:08 PM
No the tripe is all about the 1mile marker n miami and keywest not a beasch cruise so ppl stfu about that shit tryin get out fuckn georgia....

And this is why I'm not going.

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 06:30 PM
Good. Bla :-P..... This tripe is so we. Can get outa Georgia.. I know me an Casey really need a getaway..... We trying have good time we can go to all the places named any time... This for fun an relaxing... This stupid questions an attitudes arnt need... We made a cruise to Miami simple as that....

lovinmydodge
03-31-2010, 06:31 PM
lol. chill justin. The entire point of my posts are simple; the trip is a long drive, and is expensive, esp for gas. its currently 2.87 for a gallon in Sarasota, and it only goes up... And the problem still is that its a 1400 mile ride in 3 days.... for 95 % of people its NOT WORTH IT. for people like me, the funds are short as it is. And if I'm going to spend 500 dollars on fuel, I'm going to stay a little while and enjoy things, If your wanting a photo shoot, for somewhere thats cool and is memorable just drive to Tybee. and photo shop the 1 mile marker.... Keywest, is just a bar town, and its very laid back, That same idea is Tybee.... just that its only 1/3 the trip, lol... And the prices of rooms are around the same, but everything is alot closer, and for that simple reason, more people will go.

if we could go for a good 4 or 5 days, then that would be a little easier, but the trip is WAY to short for the amount of time,energy,and money

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 06:40 PM
^^ I read a few parts an yea stfu... All I gotta say.... If u can't get money up in 4-5months then okay that's fine man I get it so snt speak for everyone an say it isn't worth the trip fucking come then... As simple as that.... Whole point of this is get outa Georgia an have a nice cruise to the 1MILE marker whole idea behind the cruise if funds are low an u can't go sry it's an idea Casey was down for an I posted it up for menbers and prospects and others to join... Not come on the thread an bitch about prices stfu about it fuck an go fuck u dodge

gforce71
03-31-2010, 06:47 PM
seriously justin, you need to just chill. your a cool guy in person... but online you just come off as a dick. no offense man. I don't want to e-thug so just chat with me tomorrow if your rolling out man. :goodjob:

importkid4sho
03-31-2010, 07:24 PM
yea chill! X2^

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 07:25 PM
?? I'm not ethugn bro I even told Casey what he said I said.... It's simple Andrew if u can't come then don't.... Snt bitch an complain an try an suggest places closer... I only post meets/cruises/cookouts unless Casey aprove if he doesn't I don't simple as that..... I'm tired of reading ppls comments trying to chang the location. Of u snt wanta go or do am can't get money up some ppl are car pooling....... Simple if u can't make it sry not my fault...

And to Matt f u lol I'm still goin :-) lol

Endless3763
03-31-2010, 07:30 PM
What ever you guys decide let me know at least a month in advance to get days off keep me posted i'm bout 2 text peepz my num...

Motivation
03-31-2010, 07:31 PM

UH HUM!!!

gforce71
03-31-2010, 07:39 PM
well ite EVERYONES club

I understand you talked to Casey but ^^^

I'm really not trying to be a douche here man. were cool and all. its just when you go off on someone here on IA it reflects back on the club. it looks especially bad when its own own members/ prospects.

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Well date now is augest 13th-16th...

Leave Friday morning 6-7am 13th... Arrive n Miami hrs later

leave Miami Monday morning 16th

That's the time line as of now

Motivation
03-31-2010, 07:42 PM
attitudes arnt need...
kthxbye

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 07:44 PM
This is in our section? An yea when ppl act stupid burn put like him an he is riding with use it effects the club more.... I simple stated an Casey has agreed with me on everything I've posted it's a trip to Miami ... Simple. Now it has become a trip for caseys birthday... Simple thing is if u can't come u can't snt write long ass post about how u can't make it an speak for as he said 95% of us????? He ain't speakn for me an never will as Darren stated earlier n the post.. I'm not ethugn nor being a ass I'm simply stating to keep ur comments to urself I said it nice before... He didn't get it so he got that guy....

SIMPLE

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 07:45 PM
O Tim hush I drove to ur meet down south u ddnt show f classes lol :-P how was ur day???

allmotorEJ8
03-31-2010, 07:51 PM
Wow...

Motivation
03-31-2010, 07:51 PM
O Tim hush I drove to ur meet down south u ddnt show f classes lol :-P how was ur day???

Yeah, kinda tired of the SS meets... I'd rather be asleep in my class, like I was. Not gonna discuss my day, cause... I am just glad it's over.

I will be at this cruise as long as a couple things work out. I've already talked to Casey when he told me that I WAS going and had no choice. lol

gforce71
03-31-2010, 07:55 PM
This is in our section? An yea when ppl act stupid burn put like him an he is riding with use it effects the club more.... I simple stated an Casey has agreed with me on everything I've posted it's a trip to Miami ... Simple. Now it has become a trip for caseys birthday... Simple thing is if u can't come u can't snt write long ass post about how u can't make it an speak for as he said 95% of us????? He ain't speakn for me an never will as Darren stated earlier n the post.. I'm not ethugn nor being a ass I'm simply stating to keep ur comments to urself I said it nice before... He didn't get it so he got that guy....

SIMPLE

:thinking:

LightsOut
03-31-2010, 08:00 PM
Lol yea wasn't big I had to leave early got talk with Donnie a bit :-)... Was fun drive... Lol y u glad it's over lol.... And Andrew just end this plz updated thread with dates time will be made ...... Love u Andrew I'm still gunna steal ur tegy :-)

gforce71
03-31-2010, 08:04 PM
no hate here man. I seriously didn't understand your last post lol. just lookin out :goodjob:

BluJean
04-01-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm glad this was tabled and flatlined (The whole e-thug, and bitching post comments and all of that)!!!!! And Justin you got second dibbs on stealing Andrew's Teggy bc I get to steal it first!!!!! And then once I take his engine setup out and replace his with mine you can steal his teg, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelmatt6
04-01-2010, 09:56 AM
That's not really funny to Teg owners haha. Seriously, our cars are stolen all too often. Imma tell Andrew to put a voice activated tazer in the dash. ahaha.

C.Smock
04-01-2010, 10:45 AM
ok i dont like any of this bs, im locking this thread and will start a new one..

rob if you cant come you cant come you said it once we get it, dont down the trip, wether practical or not its going to happen..
andrew i agree with most of what you said too much for me to comment on...
justin for people who know you well can tell you are playing, but most dont so remember that in what you post
kody dont let tthis kill your buzz man, hope you make it out
ed couldnt agree more, hope you can make it
tim... hi!!

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Good. Bla :-P..... This tripe is so we. Can get outa Georgia.. I know me an Casey really need a getaway..... We trying have good time we can go to all the places named any time... This for fun an relaxing... This stupid questions an attitudes arnt need... We made a cruise to Miami simple as that....

^^ I read a few parts an yea stfu... All I gotta say.... If u can't get money up in 4-5months then okay that's fine man I get it so snt speak for everyone an say it isn't worth the trip fucking come then... As simple as that.... Whole point of this is get outa Georgia an have a nice cruise to the 1MILE marker whole idea behind the cruise if funds are low an u can't go sry it's an idea Casey was down for an I posted it up for menbers and prospects and others to join... Not come on the thread an bitch about prices stfu about it fuck an go fuck u dodge

?? I'm not ethugn bro I even told Casey what he said I said.... It's simple Andrew if u can't come then don't.... Snt bitch an complain an try an suggest places closer... I only post meets/cruises/cookouts unless Casey aprove if he doesn't I don't simple as that..... I'm tired of reading ppls comments trying to chang the location. Of u snt wanta go or do am can't get money up some ppl are car pooling....... Simple if u can't make it sry not my fault...

And to Matt f u lol I'm still goin :-) lol

SIMPLE

You have a real shitty attitude, dude. You have a lot to learn about being a club member. You call your "comrades" names and cuss them out and shit because they were trying to offer up cheaper, economical and closer trips that can still be nearly as fun as a Miami trip. That's not cool at all. I honestly can't say I'm NOT surprised you were let in, dude.

Finally, you should check your own words and follow them yourself. You're telling others to quit bitching and complaining if they can't go. How about you also quit bitching and complaining because they're trying to make it easier for ALL the members to go somewhere.

Don't take this as an E-thug approach to your rants. Just trying to check your attitude to your club members so they don't regret (if they don't now) okaying you to be in this club. Later, QD.

C.Smock
04-01-2010, 11:14 AM
You have a real shitty attitude, dude. You have a lot to learn about being a club member. You call your "comrades" names and cuss them out and shit because they were trying to offer up cheaper, economical and closer trips that can still be nearly as fun as a Miami trip. That's not cool at all. I honestly can't say I'm NOT surprised you were let in, dude.

Finally, you should check your own words and follow them yourself. You're telling others to quit bitching and complaining if they can't go. How about you also quit bitching and complaining because they're trying to make it easier for ALL the members to go somewhere.

Don't take this as an E-thug approach to your rants. Just trying to check your attitude to your club members so they don't regret (if they don't now) okaying you to be in this club. Later, QD.

I agree with whatcha say qd, he talks online the same as he would in person which for people who dont know him i can understand where it comes off as a dick or whatnot. thats why i like to try and squash all the bullshit online.

Justin is a great member, always supportive and always down to ride, but we all see his down fall of attitude online.... we all go through it.

I do understand his frustration in a sense bc this trip was specfic to miami, we can always have trips elsewhere but this weve been talking about..

Thanks for the input man.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2010, 11:20 AM
I agree with whatcha say qd, he talks online the same as he would in person which for people who dont know him i can understand where it comes off as a dick or whatnot. thats why i like to try and squash all the bullshit online.

Justin is a great member, always supportive and always down to ride, but we all see his down fall of attitude online.... we all go through it.

I do understand his frustration in a sense bc this trip was specfic to miami, we can always have trips elsewhere but this weve been talking about..

Thanks for the input man.

I understand him being supportive and that's what a good club member does. But the attitude will quickly negate his support.

And I understand him wanting it to be Miami. But he can't get pissed when people don't want to or can't make that trip. Especially in the fashion he was talking. A "drive down and drive back trip of that caliber is simply just stupid. Me personally, I wouldn't consider your new trip because I can't see driving a full day down somewhere just to turn around two days later and drive back.

But I hope you do have fun on it (not trying to put it down) and be safe. Later, QD.

C.Smock
04-01-2010, 12:37 PM
thank you sir!