But he's soo dreamy.

-EnVus-
03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
But he's soo dreamy.

ohh haha shesh SIMONS
just dont stare into his eyes like most

The Creeper
03-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Dude has more money than anyone in your family tree put together, and his fiance is a knockout. Must be doing something right.

Echonova
03-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Don't forget Ricky's

Ricky Martin: 'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man'
Posted 53 minutes ago by Access Hollywood in Stop The Presses!

NEW YORK, N.Y. -- After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. "I am very blessed to be who I am."

Ricky said writing his memoir and thinking about his two twin sons led him to go public.

"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment," he wrote.

MINI
03-29-2010, 05:57 PM
SHE BANGS SHE BANGS!!!

antj101
03-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Don't forget Ricky's

Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. "I am very blessed to be who I am."

I would not consider being homosexual a blessing, I would consider it a curse.

roxie911
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM

I think someone's a closet homooooooooooo!!

Echonova
03-29-2010, 06:15 PM
Bunch of homophobes up in this thread. For me it's not natural, for him (and Simon) it is. Doesn't affect my life one way or the other. So, in short...

Doesn't bother me, I don't care enough about them to care.

Friggintitsman
03-29-2010, 06:17 PM
http://www.ralphbaer.com/images/7.%20Simon%20copy.jpg

Eat a big fucking Simon

punkr6
03-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Gay, Thread is Gay....no care

roxie911
03-29-2010, 06:19 PM
I just think it's funny how he said it's a curse not a blessing...how the hell would you know?? Have you experienced being homosexual?? Do you know what it's like?

Maybe it brought him more good fortune than it did when he was straight. No doubt he's happier. How is that a curse??

It's just ignorance and stupidity for people who flinch at the mere thought of someone being gay. Get the fuck over yourself. It's not affecting you in any way.

Mantooth
03-29-2010, 06:20 PM
ohh haha shesh SIMONS
just dont stare into his eyes like mostTHANK YOU.

If I would have corrected his grammar, I would have gotten a PM from a mod.

Good lookin' out, brotha!

punkr6
03-29-2010, 06:22 PM
I just think it's funny how he said it's a curse not a blessing...how the hell would you know?? Have you experienced being homosexual?? Do you know what it's like?

Maybe it brought him more good fortune than it did when he was straight. No doubt he's happier. How is that a curse??

It's just ignorance and stupidity for people who flinch at the mere thought of someone being gay. Get the fuck over yourself. It's not affecting you in any way.

Says ROXY....a chick no less

Echonova
03-29-2010, 06:23 PM
THANK YOU.

If I would have corrected his grammar, I would have gotten a PM from a mod.

Good lookin' out, brotha!~sends PM anyway~

roxie911
03-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Says ROXY....a chick no less

Says ROXIE

punkr6
03-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Says ROXIE

I'm changing the spelling, get over it...

roxie911
03-29-2010, 06:24 PM
I'm changing the spelling, get over it...

but that's not my name...... :thinking:

punkr6
03-29-2010, 06:25 PM
but that's not my name...... :thinking:

it is now...

roxie911
it is now...

Nope, sorry

punkr6
~sends PM anyway~

getting a head start Echo ? lol

djpikachu1
03-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Really? this is recent? Because he already came out like 2 or 3 years ago but he said it on the spanish channel

Don't forget Ricky's

Ricky Martin: 'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man'
Posted 53 minutes ago by Access Hollywood in Stop The Presses!

NEW YORK, N.Y. -- After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. "I am very blessed to be who I am."

Ricky said writing his memoir and thinking about his two twin sons led him to go public.

"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment," he wrote.

-EnVus-
03-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Cause Simon sez soooooo

ilbcnu123
03-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Cause Simon sez soooooo

holy shit i remember this movie. I saw it when i was like 12 and thought it was cool at the time.

-EnVus-
03-29-2010, 08:30 PM
holy shit i remember this movie. I saw it when i was like 12 and thought it was cool at the time.
lol yeah i saw it wayyyy back now its compared to flops like Shazam

DVSRX-7
03-29-2010, 08:34 PM

So this means your a curse right?

Elbow
03-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Calling me Simon Cowell is a HUGE compliment.

antj101
03-29-2010, 11:01 PM

First: I would consider it a curse because your ass is an exit(well not necessarily yours because I dont know what you do with your ass)

Second: I didn't say anything about him or if his being a homo makes him happy. My comment was a declarative statement.

Third: I dont remember giving you permission to speak.

antj101
03-29-2010, 11:02 PM
So this means your a curse right?

this made me lol :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

roxie911
03-29-2010, 11:33 PM
First: I would consider it a curse because your ass is an exit(well not necessarily yours because I dont know what you do with your ass)

Second: I didn't say anything about him or if his being a homo makes him happy. My comment was a declarative statement.

Third: I dont remember giving you permission to speak.

Because that TOTALLY explains your reasoning. I guess, to you, someone being happy is a curse. Seeing as, from what you said before, him seeing himself being gay as a blessing is actually a curse in your eyes. THAT'S what you said. And like I said before, you're not gay, so you don't know what it's like. Maybe being straight was a curse to him. It's how people view things. He's seen both sides. For you to completely write it off as something "cursed" is ignorant and it makes you sound stupid.

Giving me permission to speak?? Uh...when the fuck did you become an important person??

Echonova
03-30-2010, 01:09 AM
Sometimes i wish I could be young and dumb. I was young once, but never dumb.

FML

antj101
03-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Because that TOTALLY explains your reasoning. I guess, to you, someone being happy is a curse. Seeing as, from what you said before, him seeing himself being gay as a blessing is actually a curse in your eyes. THAT'S what you said. And like I said before, you're not gay, so you don't know what it's like. Maybe being straight was a curse to him. It's how people view things. He's seen both sides. For you to completely write it off as something "cursed" is ignorant and it makes you sound stupid.

Giving me permission to speak?? Uh...when the fuck did you become an important person??

I would not doubt that at one moment in your life you looked at something and said that looks like it would be repulsive and did not try it.
This is a similar situation. I look at being a homosexual as being repulsive even though I've never tried and am never going to.
For me, the thought of being sensual with another dude is a vile thought.

Elbow
03-30-2010, 08:36 AM
I would not doubt that at one moment in your life looked at something and said that looks like it would be repulsive and did not try it.
This is a similar situation. I look at being a homosexual as being repulsive even though I've never tried and am never going to.
For me, the thought of being sensual with another dude is a vile thought.

Well if you're not gay and thinking about doing a guy seems kind of nice then you may have some questioning to do. I personally could care less if someone is gay. As long as they don't try to rape me or make out with dudes in front of me it doesn't matter. I don't think it's wrong, I don't find it offensive. Most gay guys I know are funny as hell. I also believe they're born without the brain thing to like the opposite sex.

antj101
03-30-2010, 08:49 AM
Well if you're not gay and thinking about doing a guy seems kind of nice then you may have some questioning to do. I personally could care less if someone is gay. As long as they don't try to rape me or make out with dudes in front of me it doesn't matter. I don't think it's wrong, I don't find it offensive. Most gay guys I know are funny as hell. I also believe they're born without the brain thing to like the opposite sex.

lol yeah i wonder what makes a guy want to be gay or a girl want to be a lesbo

Greddypacked
03-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Dude has more money than anyone in your family tree put together, and his fiance is a knockout. Must be doing something right.

Dis is true

Mantooth
03-30-2010, 04:22 PM
I would not doubt that at one moment in your life you looked at something and said that looks like it would be repulsive and did not try it.
For me, the thought of being sensual with another dude is a vile thought.Wanna fuck , bby?

antj101
03-30-2010, 05:32 PM
I think you quoted the wrong person. the person you wanted to quote was on the first page!

xxbckiexx
03-30-2010, 06:43 PM

i beg to differ.