PDA

View Full Version : Misc CAM’RON DEBUTS SONG ABOUT HIS D.C. SHOOTING

Negrodamus
11-03-2005, 12:34 AM
From the article.....

Never one to be late on street issues, Cam’ron has addressed the failed carjacking attempt on his Lamborghini, which led to bullet wounds in each of his arms. Less than a week after the incident, Cam has recorded “Get ‘Em Daddy (Remix),” where he rhymes about the situation with ferocity, arrogance, and wit.

“See the problem is, I ain’t goin’ nowhere,” Cam’ron says in the song’s introduction. “You can shoot at me, stab at me – take your best shot.”

The track uses the same beat as the original, but also features JR Writer, Hell Rell and Jim Jones.

“You dump and you dump / I slumped and I slumped / They mad my car is like an elephant / The trunk’s in the front,” Cam raps. “… a few they clapped / but I ate those, them sh*ts is Scooby Snacks / I ain't see stars / I'm a G, pa / Threw the Lam in 6 / drove to ER.”

Once he gets that situation off of his chest, Cam’ron then flips the flow into a flurry of letter combos.

“Gun from VA / PA / down to DC / DOA, if you short up on my PC / C-74, switched him over to PC / Like Chuck D / We the ’06 PE / F*ck me? / Why? I'm in the ‘06 GT”

“Get ‘Em Daddy (Remix)” may appear on Cam’ron’s forthcoming album, Killa Season, which is slated for a February 2006 release.

The Song Clicky Pow (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Urmadddd/01-camron-get_em_daddy_remix__feat_hell_rell_jr_writer_jim_j ones.wma)

I think the song is weak

quickdodge®
11-03-2005, 07:01 AM
Yeah, I read those lyrics last week, dude. Shit was/is funny as hell. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
11-03-2005, 08:33 AM
so sad.

i8kredlinei
11-03-2005, 11:29 AM
he fucking lied to cops and everybody ,he didnt got jacked for his car somebody pulled up right beside him driving a burgundy ford expedition and start shooting....

B16a2 Civic
11-03-2005, 11:59 AM
he fucking lied to cops and everybody ,he didnt got jacked for his car somebody pulled up right beside him driving a burgundy ford expedition and start shooting....

your english is horrible.

jerzey908
12-09-2005, 11:23 PM
cant fuck with the diplomats

TheFireMan
12-10-2005, 12:41 AM
they already said Cam'ron shot himself for publicity.

Negrodamus
12-10-2005, 12:58 AM
they already said Cam'ron shot himself for publicity.
hahaha nah highly doubt that. no member of the dipset would need to lower themselves by thoes means for attention.

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 04:35 AM
Fucc the Diplomats andfucc TheFireFag. Later, QD.

lazyboi444
12-10-2005, 06:15 AM
QD you just hate everybody! thats a shame! Take time out just to say fuck the dipset! tisk tisk! Dipset all the way muthafucka's!

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 08:24 AM
No. I don't hate everyone. Just everyone that can't make good shit. I'm not a groupie of anyone, either.