PDA

View Full Version : NO POWER WINDOW/LOCK

EssexCounty
03-27-2010, 07:04 PM
I went to the junk yard and picked up some doors for my 94 Toyota Camry. The front driver door worked flawlessly but the rear driver side door didn't work but was still controllable with the front switches. I figured it must be the harness. So today i swapped out the harness and it started off working fine. When i went to reconnect everything for the last time, all pwr lock/window went out in the car.... Is it a fuse...? cause i dont think a wiring mistake on one door should effect pwr lock/windows on the rest of the car...?:thinking:

Barefoot
03-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Is it a fuse...?how about u check the fuse then answer your own question.

JDM onlyy
03-28-2010, 06:20 PM
how about u check the fuse then answer your own question.

Lol, don't bash him too hard...some people are noobs when it comes to cars.

Check your fuse, if its blown, figured out your problem. When you were putting your wires together you might have accidentally touched the ground wire with your power wire and blew a fuse or something.

Barefoot
03-28-2010, 06:28 PM
im just saying y ask is your fuse blown when none of us have the car and can find out.

JDM onlyy
03-30-2010, 06:53 PM
im just saying y ask is your fuse blown when none of us have the car and can find out.

Lol very true. I don't know, I always thought it was common sense to check these things first before you ask for help from people but I found out that common sense ain't so common. :no:

Barefoot
03-30-2010, 07:34 PM
on ia there isnt any common sense