PDA

View Full Version : Misc SO...i was wondering...

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Hypothetically of course :ninja:

My "friend" just got a new job offer and is going to start work sunday if "he" passes his drug screening tomorrow...knowingly "he" has used the green trees recently and is wondering if anyone has had good results with the synthetic urine... so let me know :crazy: i mean let "him" know if you have heard of good results from this or know of it working from personal experiences

:ninja:

loverboy_gnd
03-26-2010, 10:16 PM
drink LOTS of water and cranberry juice the day before the test, and you should pass...... speaking from experience :goodjob:

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:18 PM
drink LOTS of water and cranberry juice the day before the test, and you should pass...... speaking from experience :goodjob:

Heard and researched that it didnt work...

loverboy_gnd
03-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Heard and researched that it didnt work...

trust me.. it does!!!!!! i....... i mean my friend, hit the green 3 days before he had to take his test, drank mad water, and some c juice, and i ... he passed. ...........go for it man

SlowEG9
03-26-2010, 10:25 PM
here's a thought...I'm not going to hate for smoking pot because i have too but in this economy, why not grow the fuck up and if you are job hunting lay off the reefer for a bit...Once again, I'm not hating but if you cant commit to not smoking while you are job hunting, it really speaks alot on your ability to possibly do your job if you already show a complete lack of responsibility...problem solved.

On the other hand I have never had to cheat on a test or rapid flush so I cant help you there...

RL...
03-26-2010, 10:27 PM
When I got hired at my current job about 4 years ago I smoked the day before my interview not knowing I was going to be given the job and the drug test on the spot. Somehow I either passed or my interviewer didn't care....

As for you....I've heard of drinking water, cranberry juice, vinegar..I don't think any of these methods have been tried and tested but then again, it can't hurt right...lol

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:31 PM
here's a thought...I'm not going to hate for smoking pot because i have too but in this economy, why not grow the fuck up and if you are job hunting lay off the reefer for a bit...Once again, I'm not hating but if you cant commit to not smoking while you are job hunting, it really speaks alot on your ability to possibly do your job if you already show a complete lack of responsibility...problem solved.

On the other hand I have never had to cheat on a test or rapid flush so I cant help you there...

Job fell into my hands yesterday and i had indulged in said activities on wednesday through me off guard otherwise i would of not done it

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:31 PM
When I got hired at my current job about 4 years ago I smoked the day before my interview not knowing I was going to be given the job and the drug test on the spot. Somehow I either passed or my interviewer didn't care....

As for you....I've heard of drinking water, cranberry juice, vinegar..I don't think any of these methods have been tried and tested but then again, it can't hurt right...lol

lol ah to be one of the lucky ones

-EnVus-
03-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Did you know they are going to start using Hair follicles now for Drug test.....
Weed will show up after a year still in the hair strands

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:35 PM
Did you know they are going to start using Hair follicles now for Drug test.....

Ah alas he shows up lol and they have been doing that for years however i am doing a 5 panel test tomorrow (Urine sample)

And they have the shampoos for it too lol

5speed
03-26-2010, 10:35 PM

Yep, its become cheaper to do. Why even smoke the reefer anyways. It isn't like it is even that great anyways, and all I have ever had was the good stuff,

SlowEG9
03-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Job fell into my hands yesterday and i had indulged in said activities on wednesday through me off guard otherwise i would of not done it

thats almost awesome except for the fact jobs dont just fall into your hands unless you are looking...so while looking, why even smoke?

-EnVus-
03-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Ah alas he shows up lol and they have been doing that for years however i am doing a 5 panel test tomorrow (Urine sample)

And they have the shampoos for it too lol
Damn what government job you looking at lol

Yep, its become cheaper to do. Why even smoke the reefer anyways. It isn't like it is even that great anyways, and all I have ever had was the good stuff,
Yeah Drugs are bad mmmmkay

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:37 PM

Its a A.D.D. related situation

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:38 PM
thats almost awesome except for the fact jobs dont just fall into your hands unless you are looking...so while looking, why even smoke?

Actually wasnt looking and am currently employed elsewhere my neighbor told me his job was hiring and to make a phone call and just see so i followed suit and thats what i did not thinking of a call back or anything but it happened and out of the blue so yeah...fell in my hands

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Damn what government job you looking at lol

Yeah Drugs are bad mmmmkay

lol not a government job just another warehouse gig even though i already have one this one is a little more cash and has the benefits my current job lacks...

SlowEG9
03-26-2010, 10:41 PM
Actually wasnt looking and am currently employed elsewhere my neighbor told me his job was hiring and to make a phone call and just see so i followed suit and thats what i did not thinking of a call back or anything but it happened and out of the blue so yeah...fell in my hands

well damn..in that case good luck

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:42 PM
well damn..in that case good luck

Thanks i'll see if it works i made the purchase today of the synthetic urine kit lol

loverboy_gnd
03-26-2010, 10:43 PM

lucky mofo, is company still hiring?

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:48 PM
lucky mofo, is company still hiring?

lol yeah take it to pms with me they need one more person to pull orders so start drinking your water and cj

Echonova
03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Remember kids, only users lose drugs.

STRteg
03-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Remember kids, only users lose drugs.

Words from the wise lol

quickdodgeŽ
03-27-2010, 03:50 AM
Hypothetically of course :ninja:

My "friend" just got a new job offer and is going to start work sunday if "he" passes his drug screening tomorrow...knowingly "he" has used the green trees recently and is wondering if anyone has had good results with the synthetic urine... so let me know :crazy: i mean let "him" know if you have heard of good results from this or know of it working from personal experiences

Hope he fails and doesn't get the job. Later, QD.

punkr6
03-27-2010, 06:43 AM
another loser trying to pass a drug test, I hope as Q.D. does....

Elbow
03-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Hope he fails and doesn't get the job. Later, QD.

X2.

Evil Goat
03-27-2010, 09:55 AM
X2.

x3

STRteg
03-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Dang so much hate...but doesn't everyone remember being 23 and fucking stupid lol and I admit I should have never done it in the first place but what's done is done and I can only hope I pass and stay clean now

bdydrpdmazda
03-27-2010, 11:42 AM
dont do drugs and you should be all good...

Elbow
03-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Dang so much hate...but doesn't everyone remember being 23 and fucking stupid lol and I admit I should have never done it in the first place but what's done is done and I can only hope I pass and stay clean now

No, I am 22 and still don't remember ever doing drugs.

MINI
03-27-2010, 11:57 AM
If you smoked it wednesday then it should already be out of your system. It can stay in you for up to 3 days depending on the person. Thats what she said.

5speed
03-27-2010, 11:58 AM

I remember being 18 and deciding not to do it ever again bc it sucked and I was smart.

Because you hit the hard stuff

STRteg
03-27-2010, 12:04 PM

Well i am so so sorry we couldnt all be perfect sober,virgin,professional race car drivers like you.I guess i just wasnt so lucky to be born into the life you have

JDMbabe
03-27-2010, 12:29 PM
a gallon and a half of water does the trick i promise! its worked, my ex smoked the whole night before his drug test and he drank a gallon and a half and passed!

quickdodgeŽ
03-27-2010, 12:35 PM

Same here.

And, OP, it doesn't take perfection to know what's good and what's not, dude. Aside from the stupidity of doing it in the first place, why would you do it knowing you're looking for a job? Later, QD.

STRteg
03-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Same here.

And, OP, it doesn't take perfection to know what's good and what's not, dude. Aside from the stupidity of doing it in the first place, why would you do it knowing you're looking for a job? Later, QD.

Oh absolutely i agree with you %100 and if you go to the first page and read some of my posts,I explained that i wasnt looking for work and that I am currently employed right now but my neighbor approached me and told me his job (Which is paying more and including benefits that my job lacks) is hiring and to give them a call and just see so i did not even expecting any sort of call back or anything but i actually got the job and am dreading this drug test because i smoked like a dumbass last week (Worst mistake ever).And it just goes to show that doing drugs really isnt worth it at all because you never know what could happen,and now the only thing i can do is hope and pray this works and not make the same mistake again...

loverboy_gnd
03-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Same here.

Actually QD he said he already had a job and wasnt looking, bur his neighbor told him his company needed someone and he got the job right away

If you smoked it wednesday then it should already be out of your system. It can stay in you for up to 3 days depending on the person. Thats what she said.

i think it takes a lil more than three days to exit your system... unless you follow brittanys advice and drink a gallon of water lol

and to the OP, good luck with everythign man, hope you pass

quickdodgeŽ
03-27-2010, 12:52 PM
And it just goes to show that doing drugs really isnt worth it at all because you never know what could happen,..

I applaud you, man. I know I'm a nobody to anyone in all reality, but my respect for you went down after reading this post, but it did come back up after this. And I do hope you keep this in your mind the next time the opportunity (to smoke) presents itself again. +101.

As far your explanation, whether you were expecting a call back or not, you should have kept your activity in check on the chance that it could have happened. I know this is hindsight and all, but maybe for future lessons.

Hope it works out for you, man. Good luck. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
03-27-2010, 12:52 PM
a gallon and a half of water does the trick i promise! its worked, my ex smoked the whole night before his drug test and he drank a gallon and a half and passed!
sounds like a real winner of a guy...

STRteg
03-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Actually QD he said he already had a job and wasnt looking, bur his neighbor told him his company needed someone and he got the job right away

i think it takes a lil more than three days to exit your system... unless you follow brittanys advice and drink a gallon of water lol

and to the OP, good luck with everythign man, hope you pass

Yes true and thanks for the luck we will see if it works today...

STRteg
03-27-2010, 01:05 PM
I applaud you, man. I know I'm a nobody to anyone in all reality, but my respect for you went down after reading this post, but it did come back up after this. And I do hope you keep this in your mind the next time the opportunity (to smoke) presents itself again. +101.

As far your explanation, whether you were expecting a call back or not, you should have kept your activity in check on the chance that it could have happened. I know this is hindsight and all, but maybe for future lessons.

Hope it works out for you, man. Good luck. Later, QD.

Thanks man and definitely I will think twice before putting myself in this situation again,and I think the biggest thing here that is going to make me stop (smoking) is the fact that you just dont know what kind of circumstance you can see yourself in tomorrow or even a week from now and so the best choice is to just not bother with it in the first place.I just wish I hadnt smoked before he told me about the open position,because in all honesty before this I havent smoked in a long time...guess i should have kept it that way ,and much thanks for the luck and reps

Greddypacked
03-27-2010, 01:48 PM
[LEFT]Hypothetically of course :ninja:

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PASS DO THIS LOL... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAijBzGi4eo&feature=PlayList&p=1E80C283C19A858F&index=0&playnext=1

EG_Ryder
03-27-2010, 02:11 PM
i heard ALOT of green tea helps

Greddypacked
03-27-2010, 02:12 PM

Lol green tea to get rid of the trace of GREEN herb, how about just drink green dye while your at it.

STRteg
03-27-2010, 02:13 PM

Yeah i researched alot of different stuff I just hate that im even in this situation

Greddypacked
03-27-2010, 02:16 PM
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PASS DO THIS LOL... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAijBzGi4eo&feature=PlayList&p=1E80C283C19A858F&index=0&playnext=1

Dude just try this lol.

STRteg
03-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Dude just try this lol.

lol i watched the video it brought on the lulz but i think i'm going to have to pass lol

STRteg
03-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Well i went and did the test using the synthetic system i purchased...I'll inform anyones who gives a shit the reults

b20cvc2nr
03-27-2010, 08:27 PM
my friend was on probation and he tried 3 ddifferent methods. He was a HEAVY smoker of the herb everyday and he came up 'diluted' each time he tried drinkin water and the stupid detox drink and some other retarded home crafted way and when he went in with the synthetic urine he purchased he passed with flying colors and was let off probation. Also his brother used synthetic urine of another brand and the got the job he was applying for with no issues. So you should be golden with the synthetic urine.

And to all the haters of the herb. Go get a life of your own and stop worryin about what the man does with his. If you dont wanna do drugs then good for you. But let people in the world make their own decisions without havin to put up with your sh*t on top of whatever sh*t they have to go through that makes them wanna do drugs. We cant all have perfect lives.

Me86Rob
03-27-2010, 08:44 PM
just have a friend that doesnt smoke piss in a condom. strap it to your thigh. good to go. /thread

DriVaH
03-27-2010, 09:48 PM

this x2

DriVaH
03-27-2010, 09:54 PM
dont do drugs and you should be all good...once again my friend, who said anything about drugs???? we talking about weed...lol

DriVaH
03-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Well i went and did the test using the synthetic system i purchased...I'll inform anyones who gives a shit the reults

had a friend that used that shit and forgot to keep it body temp... he passed but they did not give him the job cause they said according to the test results, he was dead...lol

5speed
03-27-2010, 10:01 PM
had a friend that used that shit and forgot to keep it body temp... he passed but they did not give him the job cause they said according to the test results, he was dead...lol

I have heard the same thing lol

Are you sure they are getting you to do a piss test anyways? I had to let a swab sit in my mouth and soak up saliva for about 5 mins on Wednesday after my interview was done.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2010, 08:31 AM
And to all the haters of the herb. Go get a life of your own and stop worryin about what the man does with his. If you dont wanna do drugs then good for you. But let people in the world make their own decisions without havin to put up with your sh*t on top of whatever sh*t they have to go through that makes them wanna do drugs. We cant all have perfect lives.

And people say the educational system sucks. Later, QD.