PDA

View Full Version : This is Actually A Pretty Cool Feeeling...

teh_mugen18
03-26-2010, 05:50 PM
One of the first times this has happened to me... lol, an ex girl of mine I was hanging with her earlier today.. so I told her I was getting hungry and the first thing she said to me was "Do you want me to make yu a sandwich?" I LOL'd to myself, based on some of the sexist (but funneh) crap I've seen on here, like the one pic with the subtitle "THE BIBLE: it says you need to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich." hah.lol who knew?

loverboy_gnd
03-26-2010, 06:06 PM
lol haha yh i picked up my ex from the airport like an hr late once, and she was cursing all the way to her apt, but as soon as we got there and got inside, she was liek... you hungry, and she went in the kitchen and made somthingn to eat.... it is a great feeling indeed lol

Me86Rob
03-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Yall really dont know how to treat women do you? I bet yall get ugly bitches.

teh_mugen18
03-27-2010, 12:52 AM
^^^dude, I hear ur selling some rims like 5spoke, split spoke, with a universal lug pattern... I got two from Chris already, lol he told me to hit you up for the other two...

but yeah, idk it kinda suprised me when she said that to me at first but then I was just like heheh..wow..shed be a really good wife if she acted like that ALL the time lol.

Got Milk?
03-27-2010, 01:46 AM
Only in America is this out of the ordinary. lolol

Elbow
03-27-2010, 06:39 AM
Only in America is this out of the ordinary. lolol

Only OUT of America is this out of the ordinary.

I am a firm hater on guys who expect women to do anything around the household, it's equal work, share it.

punkr6
03-27-2010, 06:47 AM
no one beats a good woman, oh I mean nothing...:ninja:

Echonova
03-27-2010, 08:38 AM
One of the first times this has happened to me... lol, an ex girl of mine I was hanging with her earlier today.. so I told her I was getting hungry and the first thing she said to me was "Do you want me to make yu a sandwich?" I LOL'd to myself, based on some of the sexist (but funneh) crap I've seen on here, like the one pic with the subtitle "THE BIBLE: it says you need to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich." hah.lol who knew?

I am a firm hater on guys who expect women to do anything around the household, it's equal work, share it.

Wow... Your ex made you a sandwich and that made you feel like a man... That's all it took? Really? Was this the first time you've had that feeling? Do you normally feel like a woman? If not, describe how you regularly "feel".

My wife will prepare a 5 course dinner at 8am just because I tell her to. Fuck all that equal shit... I make the money, she makes the house a home. The way it should be.

loverboy_gnd
03-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Fuck all that equal shit... I make the money, she makes the house a home. The way it should be.

LOL :yes: :goodjob:

x Resilience
03-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Yall really dont know how to treat women do you? I bet yall get ugly bitches.

Hahah, you have no room to talk after you posted that picture of your Hawaiian girlfriend or whatever. Not to mention you had a thing with that ricer chick that was on here a while ago.

bdydrpdmazda
03-27-2010, 01:03 PM

dont be gay simon, cooking and cleaning is womans work...

95alty
03-27-2010, 01:23 PM
LOL my ex came over the other day and did my laundry, cleaned up, walked the dog, and had dinner ready.... I couldnt help but think of that Ice Cube song

5speed
03-27-2010, 01:27 PM

I am with you on this one. Though, it is getting to the point where I don't even enjoy cooking anymore.

Greddypacked
03-27-2010, 01:30 PM
LOL my ex came over the other day and did my laundry, cleaned up, walked the dog, and had dinner ready.... I couldnt help but think of that Ice Cube song

Dang sounds like she wants to get back w/ ya lol.

loverboy_gnd
03-27-2010, 01:34 PM

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!! memories

AB3dj
03-27-2010, 01:49 PM
Great story!
http://dev.tenringhosting.com/trhimg/adfd658c-9124-4a11-863b-a81355bac5a5.jpg

Greddypacked
03-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Great story!
http://dev.tenringhosting.com/trhimg/adfd658c-9124-4a11-863b-a81355bac5a5.jpg

Even better story you getting banned.

loverboy_gnd
03-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Even better story you getting banned.

X MF2 LOL he was an idiot, making trouble in all the threads.. props to echo for banning him :goodjob: