PDA

View Full Version : 1st FML battle

LightsOut
03-26-2010, 10:16 AM
well cause so many ppl try an take my FML champ belt.... we will have a battle ONE and i say again one fml post... so make it count....... better be real no fake bs... at the end of the day ill add my fml ... an 2morrow we will vote who has the right to clam my belt .........

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2010, 10:43 AM
How do you have a "FML" battle? What are you trying to do, brag about who has the shittiest life? I don't get it. Later, QD.

KodyH
03-26-2010, 10:47 AM
QD is a million times cooler than me and drives a sexy car....FML...

LightsOut
03-26-2010, 11:42 AM
It's a inside joke but yea basicly it lol..... Just something stupid but sometme amusing...

AnthonyF
03-26-2010, 11:46 AM
You type retarded and "FML" is fucking retarded. Your alive, all your organs and limbs function properly, what is FML about that?

-Ant.

ilovemyhonda.
03-26-2010, 11:47 AM
my fml: my car is stock...lol...

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2010, 11:47 AM
I could "win" this battle every day. Later, QD.

jdm-civic
03-26-2010, 11:49 AM
i cant pass emissions......FML

LightsOut
03-26-2010, 11:50 AM
2 ant it's a I side joke among us.... Like I stated above u fuckn post.... It's something funny an stupid... So how about u lick my hairy balls.. And qd u think well post a fml :-)...... An if u have a iPhone or bishberry or any smart phone u may have the fml app... Makes me lol ...

ilovemyhonda.
03-26-2010, 11:54 AM
i have a crackberry but not a bishberry you fail

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2010, 11:58 AM
well cause so many ppl try an take my FML champ belt....

FML champ

1st FML battle

I do have to ask this, as it just doesn't make sense on several levels. If this is the "1st FML battle" and you have the FML belt, then how are you the champ? Crowning yourself champ isn't really making you a champ. Especially if you haven't "battled" anyone.

And qd u think well post a fml :-)....

Homeless on the streets of Atlanta for two years. Literally walking up and down Buford Highway and Peachtree Street for two years with no home or anything. Can't really get more fucked up than that (being alive). Later, QD.

LightsOut
03-26-2010, 12:09 PM
It's a inside joke from fb and here I always use to say fml so I was called fml champ.. Nside joke ... An o unfair... Fml is about something happn now... Like ppl above they choice their car as a fml ... Me I was gunna post last but here. Fml is something resent like happng to you now.... Sry didn't go n more detail.......

I have $1500gas, 200electic, 150water, 200house insurance.. Due... I have no job.. On top that my girlfriend bills due an her apartments bsin about her dogs so she has pay 400 she asked me for it.... I have 6dogs at my house to feed clean up after.... I'm my girls only family in ga so I makesure she's takn care of before me. And my dogs eat before me............ I have 0 bucks I had sale almost everything...... May have to sale my house :-(.....o I have 885 court fee plus 3,000 lawyer fee I have pay the 885 before I can get of probation...... :-) that's fml.....

jdm-civic
03-26-2010, 12:15 PM
sell all your dogs......that will get you money and get rid of the cost of feeding them........imo that can turn you life from fail to win!!!

LightsOut
03-26-2010, 12:22 PM
My dogs are like my kids I'll never sale um..... Never... Plus my gf kill me lol.... Each has as their own story behind um.... Their part of my heart apart of me....

jdm-civic
03-26-2010, 12:24 PM
yeah i can relate

importkid4sho
03-26-2010, 12:29 PM
FML, females can't be happy! haha! i think every guy can agree with me!

jdm-civic
03-26-2010, 12:30 PM
^^THIS. its sooo true

LightsOut
03-26-2010, 12:38 PM
I so agree Tom lol :-)

ilovemyhonda.
03-26-2010, 02:22 PM
I am always happy, when not at work..

importkid4sho
03-26-2010, 04:30 PM
hey hey, your not happy with your honda hehe!

lovinmydodge
03-30-2010, 03:09 AM
I used to work, I worked 2 jobs to support myself and my girl. I worked wednesday, thrusday and friday strait. left my house at 5 am. wednesday morning, got to work at 7 and worked from 7 to 4, then drove all the way from Fayetteville to wild bills and dealt with drunk ass holes from 6 till 3 am. chose to either drive strait back to work, or just go home and sleep for an hour. I did that while going to school monday and tuesday to gordon collage... had good grades and was going to be a music teacher. Music is/was my life. One day at work my county work vehicle *( I work for Fayette County, doing groundskeep. so I take care of all the facilities and cut the grass etc. grunt work and what not, but it paid the bills and had good benefits.) my vehicle started smelling like gas... which cutting grass all the time gas fumes are normal. so I didn't think anything of it. But a week or so passes and one day; the odor got so repulsive in the morning that something had to be wrong. so I call my boss, and after getting to the jail to pick up some free labor, drive back to the shop, maybe like a total of a 20 min ride. I get back to the shop and the boss gets in the truck and we go a few rounds in the parking lot. He says ok park the truck and we will take it over to the other shop to be repaired. I go out like a little ways away from the shop picking up trash, and my nose starts to bleed. so I call my boss and come back in. they take me to the ER because my chest started hurting and I had a pounding headace. since that day July 22nd of 2008, I have never been the same. After a few months of different treatments my doctor told me that I only had 80 % of my lungs and that it was never changing.

My little brother played in the band over at sweet water middle school and his band director was my first band director. She was good friends with my grandmother who used to teach at the school where the band director used to teach. My lil bro jon's band teacher, Ms. Menz let me try and play tuba, **( used to be my main instrument but...) I couldn't play.

After that day, I realized that I didn't have the lungs to play the required instruments, and my major would never be completed. I would never be able to play again. I have been trying to play paino, and I have picked up a few things. I used to play that too. But about a month after getting hurt, I had to drop my major, and I ended up dropping out because the other courses I was taking wouldn't transfer to any 4 year school...

Since that day, I have been here, taking care of my fiance' Jenn

this is jenn
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt257/lovindatuba/n617147845_1663.jpg

She had spinal surgery in september of 2008, I believe that I got hurt so I could take care of her, I think god wanted it that way...
I rear ended her in febuary of 08, some guy stopped short infront of her, and I slid into her. I regret that day, because she has pain on a daily basis that would cripple all of us.

I know this is supposed to be a humorous kind of thread, But if a FML thread is just that,

I'm glad i'm still alive and able to hang with you guys from time to time. Its my only escape from my day to day life, and the endless routine of doctors visits from both myself and my girl.

so FML......

but thank you guys for having me around, its really my only silver lining other than spending time with jenn and enjoying our dogs.

so.. I THINK I GET THE BELT.

and 100% of the above written is true. every bit of it.

AnthonyF
03-30-2010, 07:08 AM
2 ant it's a I side joke among us.... Like I stated above u fuckn post.... It's something funny an stupid... So how about u lick my hairy balls.. And qd u think well post a fml :-)...... An if u have a iPhone or bishberry or any smart phone u may have the fml app... Makes me lol ...
way to be a cry baby about it. Enjoy your free reps. :goodjob:

-Ant.