PDA

View Full Version : Lol at this

§treet_§peed
03-25-2010, 06:49 PM
I've been working two jobs for almost three weeks now. I have yet to see any light lol.

DVSRX-7
03-25-2010, 06:50 PM
LOL
You or some one else say this?

§treet_§peed
03-25-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm saying this. I'm not bitching. I just find it amusing that things are not even attempting to start getting better.

DVSRX-7
03-25-2010, 07:05 PM
OH.

§treet_§peed
03-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Still funny to me. O and both of these jobs are full time. One has over time every other week.

Kasper
03-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Trust me.. it doesnt get much better.. unless you win the lottery and still keep the 2 jobs.. then theres a glimmer! but for the most part you just work yourself to death. trust me ive been doing it for 2 years now. though yesterday was my last day at one job and im still keeping best buy as a part time in case shit.. but now imma be worken my ass off at this new job i start on monday.. theres my little dimmer of light.. good luck with it though bro.

Elbow
03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
Cry babies car, go to work, then have fun, stop bitching about it, everyone does it.

DriVaH
03-26-2010, 03:53 PM
I've been working two jobs for almost three weeks now. I have yet to see any light lol.no wonder people can't find any work... this dude is hogging all the jobs.....i keed, i keed. don't hurt yourself.. lol

§treet_§peed
03-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Cry babies car, go to work, then have fun, stop bitching about it, everyone does it.

Coming from someone that has his boyfriend pay all his shit.

Miss.Kayla
03-28-2010, 06:23 PM
i have 2 jobs and still have too much time on my hands... i need a hobby lol.

MINI
03-28-2010, 06:26 PM
My days get worse and worse lol Fuck...

Miss.Kayla
03-28-2010, 06:28 PM
My days get worse and worse lol Fuck...

why so mr mini??

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I've been working two jobs for almost three weeks now. I have yet to see any light lol.

So you thought you could be better on dry ground within a month of getting started? You're in for a continued tough road ahead with those expectations. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
03-28-2010, 06:45 PM
So you thought you could be better on dry ground within a month of getting started? You're in for a continued tough road ahead with those expectations. Later, QD.

Well considering I work at least 14 hours everyday, I would of hoped for a little light.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Well considering I work at least 14 hours everyday, I would of hoped for a little light.

My comment stands. Especially if you're so far under that you need to work multiple jobs and 14 hour days to try to get out of it. Going under doesn't just happen in a month, so coming up from it isn't going to either. This is the reason why a lot of people fail. They work like slaves for a month or so and see no results and quit because they're wondering why bother if it's not working.

If you're doing the right thing....it's working. You just have to look a little harder. At the smaller details. Hopefully you don't think you need to quit because you're not seeing instant results because the truth is...you're NOT going to see instant results. Just keep at it, keep the extra-curricular activities to a bare minimum and concentrate on getting back on track. You do that and there WILL be plenty of time for more productive, more life inspiring extras to indulge in.

I'm proof of that, man. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
03-29-2010, 05:43 PM
My comment stands. Especially if you're so far under that you need to work multiple jobs and 14 hour days to try to get out of it. Going under doesn't just happen in a month, so coming up from it isn't going to either. This is the reason why a lot of people fail. They work like slaves for a month or so and see no results and quit because they're wondering why bother if it's not working.

If you're doing the right thing....it's working. You just have to look a little harder. At the smaller details. Hopefully you don't think you need to quit because you're not seeing instant results because the truth is...you're NOT going to see instant results. Just keep at it, keep the extra-curricular activities to a bare minimum and concentrate on getting back on track. You do that and there WILL be plenty of time for more productive, more life inspiring extras to indulge in.

I'm proof of that, man. Later, QD.

Lol I know what you meant. I wasn't expecting it to be instant. I'm not so deep that I can never get out. I'm also not even close to thinking about stopping. I want things to be better so I won't stop until I'm happy with where I'm at. I know about you man. I remember all you told me about everything you went through.