PDA

View Full Version : Random THE HISTORY OF WEED IN 120 SECONDS. LISTEN UP!

thecrazyone
03-24-2010, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=zfiaC-2K1LM&feature=fvw :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

MR2DR
03-24-2010, 06:04 PM
I felt like they replaced the word tobacco with marijuana/cannabis the first half of the video.
I mean seriously, Columbus brought mariajuana on the santa maria in 1492? =T

When I think of marijuana being introduced to America, I think of the first 5 minutes of pineapple express lol.

loverboy_gnd
03-24-2010, 06:08 PM
When I think of marijuana being introduced to America, I think of the first 5 minutes of pineapple express lol.

LMAAO X2 LOL :goodjob:

thecrazyone
03-24-2010, 07:02 PM
I mean seriously, Columbus brought mariajuana on the santa maria in 1492? =T

Are you serious, Have you seen the weed that has found in a 3000 year old tomb in China, it looks like the same stuff people smoke today. My point is that Cannabis has been used for thousands of years, for medicinal, religious and recreational use and it only makes sense that Columbus brought pot seeds, if not dried cannabis, on his voyage not knowing that there were already Indians growing it wildly.