PDA

View Full Version : Healthcare bill question to chew on

TSiFTW
03-24-2010, 08:29 AM
So what happens when the millions who don't want this opt out and then refuse to pay the fine? In the bill the IRS cannot criminally prosecute you, or file liens or levies against you. Then the program goes broke in a few years. Hmmmm, still sound like a good idea to anyone.

StreetHazard
03-24-2010, 08:43 AM
"I can't believe this shit! I am appalled! I am offended! My sensibilities have been violated! How on earth could this happen? Our president went to the white house and all I got was this stupid worthless healthcare. Now what the fuck am I supposed to do? Crying about it did not do me any good, so I don't know....maybe I can eventually come to an acceptance where I just stop bitching and complaining about all this healthcare and start using it"

-anonymous anti white-supremacist member of the GOP

BanginJimmy
03-24-2010, 10:21 AM
I believe street hazard and blender are 1 in the same. Both like to sout off rhetoric and attcks, but follow it with nothing of substance.

StreetHazard
03-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Maybe we both realize neither of our opinions really matter, because that is simply all they are.

And what "substance" do you actually want? Reasons why I think a significant base of the GOP are white hate-mongers, or my thoughts on the etymology of the american capitalist system and its gradual progression into Neoliberalism?

What do you want from me? Can't I just type non intellectual nonsense like everyone else, gosh your so demanding and your expectations are too high.