PDA

View Full Version : my 94 teg project/dd

94gsrteg
03-23-2010, 02:32 AM
i've had this car for 2 months and ive dumped alot of money into it. tell me what you guys think overall?
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/teg.jpg

boostbxc123
03-23-2010, 03:19 AM
looks clean

EssexCounty
03-23-2010, 06:47 AM
simple but stands out

Sol-Badguy
03-23-2010, 07:10 AM
simple but stands out

Oh yeah?

How?

Captain-Obvious™
03-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Oh yeah?

How?

Was thinking the same thing.

Maybe more pics? I can't really see the car too well in the one you posted.

Nerdsrock22
03-23-2010, 08:44 AM
You need some more pics, brah.

cwhiteboy
03-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Paint your windshield wipers, fix the weatherstripping on your windshield. Put stock parts (-wheels) back onto it. From the single picture, it looks as though you've done nothing but buy a bunch of ebay parts. Looks ok, I just think some other things would be more important.

Genji-Sama
03-23-2010, 12:41 PM
OMJesus, I though you had found a picture of my car before I started work on it (with different wheels). Agreed though needs more pictures and I think I see angel eyes, which is a big no-no IMO, but* looks to a promising start

Turbodude06
03-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Paint your windshield wipers, fix the weatherstripping on your windshield. Put stock parts (-wheels) back onto it. From the single picture, it looks as though you've done nothing but buy a bunch of ebay parts. Looks ok, I just think some other things would be more important.

^LOL:lmfao:................. Looks good man keep it up:goodjob:....

5speed
03-23-2010, 03:44 PM
So far it looks like the Integra down the street from me, but it's white. It also looks like this other guy's Integra that is on here. I think he knows someone else who has one that is Black that it looks like also. I think he knows someone with a Red one just like yours too. Man it is a small world isn't it...

Genji-Sama
03-23-2010, 04:12 PM
So far it looks like the Integra down the street from me, but it's white. It also looks like this other guy's Integra that is on here. I think he knows someone else who has one that is Black that it looks like also. I think he knows someone with a Red one just like yours too. Man it is a small world isn't it...

While this is very true, you are somewhat of a dick for putting it like this. I mean he's only had the car for two months, it's just a starting point. But POS. reps for a valid point, buuut neg reps for being a dick. ......I'll just leave you where you are ... :ninja: (for now)

KingCasanova
03-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Car looks good from the one pic supplied. But i say we need to see more pics to really say. Good start though:goodjob:

5speed
03-23-2010, 04:22 PM
While this is very true, you are somewhat of a dick for putting it like this. I mean he's only had the car for two months, it's just a starting point. But POS. reps for a valid point, buuut neg reps for being a dick. ......I'll just leave you where you are ... :ninja: (for now)

lol I just wouldn't be posting pics of a car that doesn't have any real differences to any other Integra around. It looks fine, and I love Integra's, but wouldn't be asking anybody's opinion on it bc I am sure he already knows what people would say. It is pretty much a stock Integra that is back to looking good. That is about it. I know how Honda guys like to stick together and be like "Looks clean!" and "Car looks great!". I will not be one of those people. It isn't deserving but still a good looking car.

Elbow
03-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Sorry but project and DD just don't flow right.

Genji-Sama
03-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Agreed (this is rare, taking note)

lol I just wouldn't be posting pics of a car that doesn't have any real differences to any other Integra around. It looks fine, and I love Integra's, but wouldn't be asking anybody's opinion on it bc I am sure he already knows what people would say. It is pretty much a stock Integra that is back to looking good. That is about it. I know how Honda guys like to stick together and be like "Looks clean!" and "Car looks great!". I will not be one of those people. It isn't deserving but still a good looking car.

Agreed, as well. Not sticking together just hate to let the new guy get flamed, when all he wants is to see is he headed in the right direction. But not trying to make an e-fight or an e-nemy, so I'll just say agreed and POS reps for validating your point calmly.

5speed
03-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Agreed (this is rare, taking note)

Agreed, as well. Not sticking together just hate to let the new guy get flamed, when all he wants is to see is he headed in the right direction. But not trying to make an e-fight or an e-nemy, so I'll just say agreed and POS reps for validating your point calmly.

No! Fuck You!

lol No enemies here. reps.

singhondeck
03-23-2010, 08:24 PM
what a waste of money

94gsrteg
03-24-2010, 11:55 PM
i see where you coming from but, the thing is i have another car. and right now the teg is in the transition from project to dd. ( if you want to get technical).

94gsrteg
03-24-2010, 11:59 PM
OMJesus, I though you had found a picture of my car before I started work on it (with different wheels). Agreed though needs more pictures and I think I see angel eyes, which is a big no-no IMO, but* looks to a promising start

yes they are angel eyes, my oem headlights were shot, and so were my corner lights, so i jus bought them both as a set, (black housing on both). best deal, they look great(IMO) way better than old beat up 16 year old oem's. and no one else has them so, i jus wanted to be unique. thanks for the positive criticism.

DVSRX-7
03-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Waste of money and time

JGilbert312
03-25-2010, 04:22 PM
looks clean from what picture you have.