PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Vtec is common now people stop using it in parking lots

ninjabananna
03-21-2010, 11:57 PM
Ok so ill start !! it was a nice clear nice last night at the pleasant hill meet,, and yet another week more clowns show up in intergras and civic blasting vtec down the short stip almost hitting each other in a clown pile up! whats the deal guys!! most vtec sounds the same !! do you think you sound cool? or look cool?

so you think when you do that we look at you and say! " WOW!!! these guys are sooOOOOoooo coool!!! i wana be like them some day ???"

its ok to have fun with your cars !! im not trying to rain our parade but fuck guys u make us honda kids look like losers. and you make us look even worse when some of you actually show up with legit looking hondas but act like assholes anyways..

this will spot when one day you guys do it and rear ends someone and break their poor next from a whiplash,,, which was almost happend last night! some stupid black kid(non racist) cause i am black also!! //cough anyways! some stupid black kid in a blue teg with red wheels with a crome lip leaving with his "crew" or so it seemed !!! almost rear ended one of his owned friends !! doing the stupid vtek punch before a stop sign!!! he had to pull out into oncoming traffic and almost hit the other guy also in a mini van, who was probly on his way to get his family a happy meal and was almost served a vtec meal instead!!!!! .... guys get some sense and grow some balls and leave Vtec for the street!! not the parking lot!!! WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE AND ITS GETTING OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

quickdodge®
03-22-2010, 12:02 AM
some stupid black kid(non racist)

Why mention race? Later, QD.

Sir_Christopher
03-22-2010, 12:14 AM
everyone knows vtec is a mate'n call

ninjabananna
03-22-2010, 01:11 AM
i mention his race so if anyone sees a blue integra with red rims and a black kid in it they ll know its douche bag alert!! and avoid the fool

SlowEG9
03-22-2010, 01:53 AM

That's the funniest thing I have read today

DriVaH
03-22-2010, 10:13 AM
so you come on a forum where there happens to be more than a few racist people, and self hate?!?!?!?!? WOW!!

antiv6
03-22-2010, 10:19 AM
lol at vtec being so awesome to some people it doesn't matter if your car has 100 hp as long as it has vtak

Elbow
03-22-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry when was VTEC uncommon?! :lmfao:

NJSC
03-22-2010, 11:46 AM
this will spot when one day you guys do it and rear ends someone and break their poor next from a whiplash,,,

man I almost broke my next last night

Gorilla Eg!
03-22-2010, 11:55 AM
PLEASE learn to spell and speak correctly when ranting....otherwise you only make YOURSELF look bad

Gorilla Eg!
03-22-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry when was VTEC uncommon?! :lmfao:

seriously.... its been around since what 1989 when they were developing the nsx?

Turbodude06
03-22-2010, 11:57 AM

^LMAO... This is so true but not only for honda/vtec owners, I just don't understand people when they do that in a parking lot or neighborhoods too.... People need to realize you get more respect when your not trying to showing off....

quickdodge®
03-22-2010, 12:02 PM
i mention his race so if anyone sees a blue integra with red rims and a black kid in it they ll know its douche bag alert!! and avoid the fool

Still makes no sense. Stupidity knows no racial boundaries. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
03-22-2010, 12:03 PM
hey, what's a "bananna"?

Gorilla Eg!
03-22-2010, 01:14 PM
hey, what's a "bananna"?

its the thing in your pants bec your happy to see me :)

ninjabananna
03-23-2010, 08:34 AM
"""this will spot when one day you guys do it and rear ends someone and break their poor next from a whiplash,""

hey hey ! i know i was in a hurry and mispelt a word or two wrongly! kill me why will ya.

i dont think it makes me look THAT bad, Gorilla EG!

it wont surprise me if you are one of those guys who also hit vtec just to get themselves a snack by the corner store .01miles around the corner and return home //:boobies: not saying that you are!! im just saying that it wont surprise me

anyways i was just trying to make a point thats all im SOOO sorry my bad spelling ruined you day!!! and it made me look soooOOOOoo bad.

Nerdsrock22
03-23-2010, 08:42 AM
I hit the VTEC every time I move my car. Hell, I got a cd out of my car the other day in the garage and popped the VTEC JUST TO HEAR IT RING TRUE.

S2KJD
03-23-2010, 08:43 AM
i know of someone who has a very similar setup but he is white. so thanks for clarifying so that he wont be mistaken as the noob if spotted and related back to this thread :)

Maki
03-23-2010, 10:04 AM
i know of someone who has a very similar setup but he is white. so thanks for clarifying so that he wont be mistaken as the noob if spotted and related back to this thread :)

I guess this is why race was mentioned.....

Why do people get so offended when someone mentions race? Its an adjective like tall or short, no hate.

bdydrpdmazda
03-23-2010, 10:12 AM
"""this will spot when one day you guys do it and rear ends someone and break their poor next from a whiplash,""

hey hey ! i know i was in a hurry and mispelt a word or two wrongly! kill me why will ya.

it wont surprise me if you are one of those guys who also hit vtec just to get themselves a snack by the corner store .01miles around the corner and return home //:boobies: not saying that you are!! im just saying that it wont surprise me

anyways i was just trying to make a point thats all im SOOO sorry my bad spelling ruined you day!!! and it made me look soooOOOOoo bad.

you "misssplet" a shit load of words "wrongly" to use a little of your slang and yes, it does make you look like a fucking idiot...

alpine_aw11
03-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Pretty much every brand of car has a variation of VTEC just with a different name.... Honda didn't invent variable valve timing. Shit's been around for a long time.

All of the lag, none of the boost.

bdydrpdmazda
03-23-2010, 12:26 PM
yeah, my Spec V had VVT, I love my boost way more...

alpine_aw11
03-23-2010, 12:37 PM
As do I. I'm just hoping some Honda nutswingers come in here and find out Honda didn't really invent anything with VTEC. I don't know what they're going to live for if they find out the truth.

jdm-civic
03-23-2010, 12:48 PM
mad vtak yO

01CDMLUDER
03-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Pretty much every brand of car has a variation of VTEC just with a different name.... Honda didn't invent variable valve timing. Shit's been around for a long time.

All of the lag, none of the boost.

I gots both..

I love hitting Vtak in reverse!! Sooo much powa!!

87 Turbo II
03-23-2010, 09:46 PM
I has duh VTAK in my rotary.

b20cvc2nr
03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
but wait if vtec isnt cool anymore why do i still own my honda?? which way to the cars for sale section?

TSiFTW
03-23-2010, 10:34 PM
:headslap::headslap::headslap:

shubert
03-23-2010, 10:42 PM
i gots the vvt 20v 4age, and cant hit it unless i have quite a stretch......or a reason too.

okra1981
03-24-2010, 07:56 PM
As a writer (that's what I like to think of myself as), the entirety of the original post makes me cry. Don't get mad about the retards out in the world, you'll be mad all of the time and never solve a thing, put your energies into more productive things, like setting a good example for others in your actions.

0\s accord
03-24-2010, 08:09 PM
hmmmm also about the teg i bet the lip was polished not chrome..... and i bet i can guess the wheels were red gt3's

and what college you go to cause they need to help your ass with some grammer:lmfao:

Mik2006
03-24-2010, 08:19 PM
cause when vtec kicks in all hell breaks lose. shits awesome. but in a parking lot no. i think i remember last sat at bp that happening to lol. shits funny. they never learn either.

5speed
03-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Have you graduated high school yet? What kind of grades in English do you get? I know this is the internet and that correct grammar and spelling isn't always necessary, but your posts are horrendous. Odds are you got a Dekalb County education.

jfryer496
03-27-2010, 01:46 AM
vtec meal... nice one haha

jdm-civic
03-27-2010, 02:05 AM
i use vtak in the drive thru

speedminded
03-27-2010, 09:08 AM

anyways i was just trying to make a point thats all im SOOO sorry my bad spelling ruined you day!!! and it made me look soooOOOOoo bad.I couldn't agree more with the last "sentence".

hmmmm also about the teg i bet the lip was polished not chrome..... and i bet i can guess the wheels were red gt3's

and what college you go to cause they need to help your ass with some grammer:lmfao::facepalm: Says the one that obviously hasn't passed Spelling 101 yet.

EJ25RUN
03-27-2010, 09:37 AM
PLEASE learn to spell and speak correctly when ranting....otherwise you only make YOURSELF look bad

And you make yourself look great by not using proper punctuation and capitalizing random words.

seriously.... its been around since what 1989 when they were developing the nsx?

No.

Kevykev
03-31-2010, 09:41 AM
u make us honda kids look like losers. and you make us look even worse when some of you actually show up with legit looking hondas but act like assholes anyways..

You're approximately 9 years too late.

The Honda Game was already compromised after fast and the furious came out.

I am sorry

SlowEG9
03-31-2010, 09:46 AM

and what college you go to cause they need to help your ass with some grammer:lmfao:

I think you meant "grammar"

Boosted FC
03-31-2010, 09:58 AM
hey, what's a "bananna"?

lol, I was going to ask what a stip was.

ava_Z32
03-31-2010, 10:08 PM

this was wayyyyyyyy beyond bad spelling. you spelt shit so wrongly i was turning my next sideways axeing myself wtf you were saying.

no but really, i couldn't understand a good bit of what the fuck you were saying. while i agree with what you're saying, you're a moron.

i didn't know it was possible to drop out of school before you hit 4th grade:thinking:...but i guess now i've seen everything...

speedminded
03-31-2010, 10:25 PM
this was wayyyyyyyy beyond bad spelling. you spelt shit so wrongly i was turning my next sideways axeing myself wtf you were saying.

no but really, i couldn't understand a good bit of what the fuck you were saying. while i agree with what you're saying, you're a moron.

i didn't know it was possible to drop out of school before you hit 4th grade:thinking:...but i guess now i've seen everything..."Spelt", "next", and "axeing" plus failed grammar and punctuation. This reminds me of an idiom, "The pot calling the kettle black".

ninjabananna
04-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Well I just came back to see how my lovely post is doing!

and it apparent this conversation has gone of course! :crazy:

Yes there was bad spelling in my post, yes i could have taken the time to make sure every sentence was perfect and CRISPY CREAM!

YES! i have RANDOM CAPS!! because to be honest I just like to talk that way!
this is a casual forum post for the most part.
I didnt know i had to be all formal with it

Asians say kwangaroo instead of kangaroo
middle-easterns say 1 million dollar! instead of one million dollars!
and americans say tomatoes while europeans say tomartoes
and i use slangs and shortened words on an online forum post that is not necessarily a model for education.

If i really thought this was about my perfect grammar i would have made sure and made myself look like a scholar while typing!

But i think its apparent by now that it doesn't bother me one bit.

This post is about fast and furious posters in parking-lots who need to take it down a notch!
and less about my atrocious spelling and punctuation.

I think you guys would rather put up with shitty grammar than with a accident on a 5mph parking strip
even though watching some of these hooligans nick a curb infront of like 60 people WILL be fun!
watching them hit someone is not.

ps: for all the grammar and spelling nazis! out there i did not check for bad spelling and mistypes, im to lazy. So dont kill me in the name of your perfect grammar religion

90_ACCORD
04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
i agree with you and although i do not always spell correctly and use proper grammar you can atleast always read and understand what I am saying. might want to reread your stuff before you post. just a little hint

BKgen®
04-01-2010, 08:52 AM
You spelled banana wrong.

ninjabananna
04-01-2010, 08:55 AM
actually the bananna was willful lol .
like how a kid says it ban annnna

lol :boobies:

Me86Rob
04-01-2010, 09:12 AM

For who? This guy?
http://i42.tinypic.com/11qiduc.jpg

ninjabananna
04-01-2010, 09:15 AM
For who? This guy?

ahhahahahahahahahhahahahah that was some funny shit

ninjabananna
04-01-2010, 09:17 AM
For who? This guy?

lol its funny because its true!

I have Vtec in my car and my girlfriend hates it! mating with me is the last thing she thinks about when Vtec hits.
she says its too loud and sounds like the car is about to blow up.

Sixth_Vang
04-01-2010, 09:19 AM
^That's fucked up, LOL

Me86Rob
04-01-2010, 09:21 AM
No, THIS is fucked up
http://i41.tinypic.com/2h8b76p.jpg

Me86Rob
04-01-2010, 09:25 AM

Anybody else notice the lack of hair on this guy? At first, I thought "oh he just shaves his head"...then I looked closer, cause he has a cute smile, and realized dude doesnt have eye brows or eyelashes eaither. wtf

gar9854
04-15-2010, 05:08 PM
does the same go for BOV's??

jmotley
04-17-2010, 06:58 PM
i like this thread

claybird
04-19-2010, 02:50 AM
man I almost broke my next last night
rofl

PLEASE learn to spell and speak correctly when ranting....otherwise you only make YOURSELF look badrofl

everyone knows vtec is a mate'n callrofl

Humphrizzle
04-19-2010, 02:54 AM
MY FAST LIKES TO RIDE WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN!

Mr.Ek9
04-19-2010, 11:28 PM
so you come on a forum where there happens to be more than a few racist people, and self hate?!?!?!?!? WOW!!

I'm sorry but when did mentioning one's race or creed defer to racism. I know that We have a black president now, and the "black card" is more in play than ever, but jesus christ. It even asks if you are black or white, etc... on the US CENSUS. I guess it is racist too.

Suppose there are two people with near the same honda, I know, hard isn't it. Then think, hey it might help if I knew which to avoid, the white or the black guy.

Clarification is not racism.

Hi,
My name is Alex, and I'm white. (That is not a racist statement. Merely a fact.)

Humphrizzle
04-19-2010, 11:37 PM
HI ALEX!

I'm billy, i was born a white.

XanRules
04-20-2010, 09:07 AM
"Spelt", "next", and "axeing" plus failed grammar and punctuation. This reminds me of an idiom, "The pot calling the kettle black".
I'm fairly sure he was being sarcastic and/or making fun of OP.

Also, you're all fags.

Dirty Octopus™
04-20-2010, 09:28 AM
VTEC is smarter than some of its users.