PDA

View Full Version : Bad Buyer famous_atticus

KodyH
03-21-2010, 08:03 PM
This guy tells me he wants my catalytic convertor and my fuel cell. We settle a price. It takes me a couple days to get the cat off my car because its in my uncle's yard, which was muddy. Friday night he tells me he is free Saturday. Saturday comes and he has decided to pull a motor? Sunday, he wants to drive to Savannah for a car? This guy can manage to drive hours away, yet can't find ten minutes in his day for me to drive out TO HIS HOUSE, drop the stuff and him pay me. I was willing to drive over 60 miles from this guy and shot down a lot of other potential customers.

/endrant

Barefoot
03-21-2010, 08:42 PM
this is a easy fix dont hold parts. first with cash get its it.

HypnoToad
03-21-2010, 08:42 PM
damn idk man,i picked up some parts from him couple days ago and everything went good,he was a pretty cool guy.

but he did seem very busy with his work and such.

KodyH
03-21-2010, 08:52 PM
this is a easy fix dont hold parts. first with cash get its it.

Lesson learned

damn idk man,i picked up some parts from him couple days ago and everything went good,he was a pretty cool guy.

but he did seem very busy with his work and such.

Yeah maybe, but we both said we had nothing to do Saturday and he texts me saying he can't? I don't think he was too busy to answer the door, grab the parts and hand me money. Just sayin

wanggsticky
03-21-2010, 09:32 PM
this happens all the time.

HMGDRFTER
03-21-2010, 09:47 PM

x2000000 you have a flaker, i don't think he wanted to get the stuff at all, when he backed out on you the first time you should have already known he wasn't gonna come get your stuff anymore, usually when someone needs something they would get it asap, for example, he was willing to drive to savannah to get something instead of you which should have hint. that he doesn't want your stuff.

Barefoot
03-21-2010, 10:29 PM
i learned it the hard way also. there are to many flakers on here to just take people at there word. without a non refundable deposit.

KodyH
03-21-2010, 10:46 PM

I bet, but it was my first

x2000000 you have a flaker, i don't think he wanted to get the stuff at all, when he backed out on you the first time you should have already known he wasn't gonna come get your stuff anymore, usually when someone needs something they would get it asap, for example, he was willing to drive to savannah to get something instead of you which should have hint. that he doesn't want your stuff.

It was, hence me putting it back in the FS section.

i learned it the hard way also. there are to many flakers on here to just take people at there word. without a non refundable deposit.

I hear ya. I learned my lesson.

Patterson
03-22-2010, 06:59 AM
People like that kill me,

I told a guy here that i would buy a z6 head from him friday. Well somthings happend and i could not make it so i called a good friend to go pick it up since i've stated to buy it and give him gas $ to go. he brought it back to the house and didn't want the gas $ for picking it up. btw thanks Cam :D

eYezs1ck
03-22-2010, 01:31 PM
dont do anything without seeing the cash

stillaneon
03-22-2010, 03:35 PM
I've never had any issue with Pun.

KidSaru
03-22-2010, 04:20 PM
dont do anything without seeing the cash

ding ding ding!

98blackcivic
03-22-2010, 04:25 PM
i hate when ppl say theyre gonna come buy parts but then never answer their phones and stand you up

famous_atticus
03-23-2010, 08:34 AM
I cant belive this! We texted back and forth sunday probably 20 times. I explained to you that i was in Hilton head to pick up a car and ended up just getting parts. We then proceeded to text and I told you we got caught in a thunder/ hail storm! and had to wait it out. Yes you did say you would meet me but Im sorry no car part is worth my life or for me to stay up till 2am for. Im sorry you have a hard time with that. I called you yesterday to try and meet with you and i got no answer. I am 30 years old and i have no problem with anyone on here. I told you I was opening a shop too, im completely blown away at these accusations. Further more I never told you a time! i even said if someone comes first with the cash go ahead and sell it no hard feelings. You need to grow up. As a matter of fact to show you what kind of person i am I will come to you and buy the parts just give me a call...., and by the way im not going to meet you at some rediculous time at night. 404 766 8668 thats my number.

99hatch
03-23-2010, 09:07 AM
/thread, i think Famous took care of business.

punkr6
03-23-2010, 09:16 AM
LOL