PDA

View Full Version : Lawrenceville Cruise/Suwanee Cruise

NENE
03-20-2010, 11:02 PM
I've been thinking :thinking: that we should have cruise every Friday or Saturday around 7pm-9pm.

Starting at Russel ridge Kroger Parking Lot (Of HWY 20) driving up Buford HWY taking a left Onto Satellite BLVD NE Then a left onto Lawrenceville Suwanee drive onto Duluth HWY NW passing Gwinnett Med Center Turn Left onto Hurricane Shoals RD drive all that straight road take a left back onto Buford HWY (HWY 20) Keep driving until we meet up at the same Kroger we started. We dont stop at location (B) just did it to get map ryte

This is just an idea give me some input on what u think and if your down for it LMK. :king:

----Scroll Down For New Map----

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt115/BabyBoy43/Lvilleandsuwanee.jpg

NJSC
03-21-2010, 01:29 AM
I'd be down every once in a while probably not every week though. How many miles did that end up being?

black_e92
03-21-2010, 01:40 AM
i'm down

4uh8ers
03-21-2010, 10:09 AM
That is a good idea having a fri/sat cruise, but that route doesn't seem to "cruise" friendly. Too many traffic lights, ppl will start getting caught at red lights, breaking up the convoy.

I would say cruise the same first part of that route, but make a right on l ville Suwannee rd, and take it to Buford dam rd, and come back towards friendship or something like that. That would be a little better part of town than cruising old lawrenceville area. I ve lived in lawrenceville my whole life, and it's going to shit, and I hate it now.

Just my $.02

4uh8ers
03-21-2010, 10:13 AM
That is a good idea having a fri/sat cruise, but that route doesn't seem to "cruise" friendly. Too many traffic lights, ppl will start getting caught at red lights, breaking up the convoy.

I would say cruise the same first part of that route, but make a right on l ville Suwannee rd, and take it to Buford dam rd, and come back towards friendship or something like that. That would be a little better part of town than cruising old lawrenceville area. I ve lived in lawrenceville my whole life, and it's going to shit, and I hate it now.

Just my $.02

NENE
03-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Alright guys we have one up for it but will update it Soon and post a new map.

NENE
03-21-2010, 11:42 AM
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt115/BabyBoy43/NewCruise.jpg

OK guys this is the updated one.

We start at the Russel Ridge Kroger parking lot and we head up Buford (HWY 20) Take a left onto Satellite Blvd then take a right on Lawrenceville Suwanee rd and go up to Peachtree Industrial Blvd then drive all the way till u end up with Buford HWY (HWY 20) again then we go down Buford Till we end up at the same Kroger where we started.

Miles: 30.1

Tell me what u think about this one.

We dont stop at the green dots or the (B) it was for map purpose.

Axix23
03-21-2010, 03:14 PM
just curious, whats the point of this cruise? I mean I can see us cruising to the MTN run.. Or cruisn' to Barrett for a meet... Or better yet, cruisn' down to Summit Racing in McDonough to check out the huge store........ LOL

NENE
03-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Its a just for fun thing since there isn't much going on in Lawrenceville

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Who the fuck wants to waste gas every week for a meet that doesn't even qualify for being good?

Leave the cruise for meets that are actually worth having a cruise and/or charity events.

mimakiman11
03-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Your route has too much traffic thru Mall of GA area 7-9...:thinking: Mountain run or interstate cruise.

zombieslider
03-22-2010, 01:24 PM
a tuesday and thursday meet isnt enough for you?

UpSideDownDesi
03-22-2010, 07:11 PM
gl