PDA

View Full Version : $5.00 Budweiser Premium Select 12 pack *OMG*

Gorilla Eg!
03-20-2010, 10:17 PM
I went to my local Kroger here in Marietta tonight and decided to get the new Bud Premium Select 55 calorie 12 pack, I scanned my Kroger plus card as always and it rang up on sale for $9.99 and when I finished I got a FREE $5.00 mail in coupon!!!!!!! $5.00 12 pack baby :cheers:

I advise everyone go and do this before the promotion goes away!....not sure how long its going on....ENJOY!

osnap
03-20-2010, 10:17 PM
k.

cjhutch
03-20-2010, 11:11 PM
$5 is not bad, but I can't drink Budweiser especially any low calorie stuff. The only one of their beers that I kinda like is the American Ale. I rather spend that $5 towards a six pack of Pork Slap.

This is #2 in my hand. Gotta save the rest for next week.
http://i41.tinypic.com/4v5quw.jpg

Mantooth
03-21-2010, 12:07 AM
They do this because 99% of Americans are too goddamn lazy to mail their rebate off.

Gorilla Eg!
03-21-2010, 12:25 AM
$5 is not bad, but I can't drink Budweiser especially any low calorie stuff. The only one of their beers that I kinda like is the American Ale. I rather spend that $5 towards a six pack of Pork Slap.

This is #2 in my hand. Gotta save the rest for next week.
http://i41.tinypic.com/4v5quw.jpg

HAHAHAHA PORK SLAP? im gonna have to buy some just so I can have that can lol

Gorilla Eg!
03-22-2010, 12:36 PM
beer is good :)

Evil Goat
03-22-2010, 05:52 PM
it's no accident that beer and queer rhyme....

darks and clears ftw

Gorilla Eg!
03-22-2010, 08:45 PM
it's no accident that beer and queer rhyme....

darks and clears ftw

WOW....did you come up with that all by yourself or did your mommy help you?.....next time, try not to stay up all night thinking of some lame ass come back to ONCE AGAIN show all of us your jackass-ness....

HalfBaked
03-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Budselect?

Fucking queer.

Grow a set of balls and drink some real beer.

Greddypacked
03-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Nah I can buy 16 ounce Icehouse beers for 8 bucks, so that's still a better deal. This liquor store sells a 6 pack of 16 ounce beers for 4.00, 2 of those = 16 pack of regular sized beer for 8 bucks.

Gorilla Eg!
03-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Budselect?

Fucking queer.

Grow a set of balls and drink some real beer.

you guys are hilarious... since your such the "big man" go drink some race gas and lmk how it tastes....

the point of this was just to let people know about a great value that can be found at your local store.....I need to grow balls? all you damn E-THUGS need to GROW THE F*CK UP AND QUIT SLANDERING PEOPLE....punk ass

HalfBaked
03-23-2010, 01:34 PM
you guys are hilarious... since your such the "big man" go drink some race gas and lmk how it tastes :)

How the fuck does that even make sense?

I drink real beer, you're the one who drinks piss. Fucking dumb kids I swear.

Gorilla Eg!
03-23-2010, 01:38 PM
How the fuck does that even make sense?

I drink real beer, you're the one who drinks piss. Fucking dumb kids I swear.

you can call me whatever ever you want my friend, point still stands that you came into a thread POINTLESSLY AND NEEDLESSLY attacking someone based on what they drink?.... Im the kid? sure buddy, whatever you say.....

blaknoize
03-23-2010, 06:07 PM
My dad drinks St. Paulie Girl...

How does that rate? I'm not a beer drinker, clearly.

PURP
03-23-2010, 06:17 PM
I drank purple beers and suck dick.... does that make me queer???

cjhutch
03-23-2010, 07:54 PM
My dad drinks St. Paulie Girl...

How does that rate? I'm not a beer drinker, clearly.

It's right there with Budweiser IMO. As far as beer I just say drink what you like. My taste ranges and I like things in almost every category of beer except for all these super dark stouts companies are starting to produce. There is just really no flavor profile in them at all. They all taste like burnt coffee/licorice to me.

Red_EJ1
03-23-2010, 08:43 PM
I drank purple beers and suck dick.... does that make me queer???

agreed sir lol... ill drink anything after i get a few in me... like i hate corona, but let me drink three or four and it all taste like water, as far as what you drink makes you gay unless you drink some bullshit fruit drink ,,, ill drink with ya, as far as price i dont cheap out, but most of the time its miller light or some good ole bud light, man this really makes me wanna drink lol

Gorilla Eg!
03-23-2010, 08:47 PM
bout time some people with some *positive* things chimed in! thanks guys....lol