PDA

View Full Version : Misc personal hygiene

jdm-civic
03-20-2010, 05:11 PM
just curious, when your using the bathroom in a public place, do you wipe the seat or use the ass-gaskets, or do you sit your bare butt on the toilet seat? discuss

Jello!
03-20-2010, 05:29 PM
i dont pee in public. haha. j/k. i do, but try to avoid it. if i do pee in public i use the ass gaskets (or so you dubbed them that)

jdm-civic
03-20-2010, 05:35 PM
lol, there gaskets so your bare butt does not tuch the seat, therefore, ass gaskets

SE-R_Li-Go
03-20-2010, 05:44 PM
i avoid touching the toilet to whatever extent. i hover lol. thank God for horseback riding making my legs strong. hahaha

5speed
03-20-2010, 06:03 PM
I don't use public restrooms. I just carry around a bucket instead...

jdm-civic
03-20-2010, 06:32 PM
^^ do you bring that bucket in the mall too?

NJSC
03-20-2010, 08:07 PM
I check to see if there is piss all over the place and then clean up and use the gasket or make one out of tp but if it looks clean i just plop down.

00CelicaGT
03-20-2010, 09:07 PM
ass gasket + some toilet paper + splash guard= safe shitting FTW on top. gotta be sure

punkr6
03-20-2010, 09:15 PM
I keep zip-lock bags in my pocket.....

ATLSRT8
03-20-2010, 11:09 PM
It depends....if it's explosive diarrhea then there is no time for prep work on the toilet seat. Just hold on for the ride

RL...
03-22-2010, 01:26 AM
if there are the covers then they get used, if not then if the seat looks clean I sit down on it, if it looks even slightly soiled from piss and/or shit and I have to go then you hover...lol

DeeAOne
03-22-2010, 01:46 AM
Hover ftw...i didnt realize how many people do that. :lmfao:

my ass will never touch a public toilet.

jdm-civic
03-22-2010, 01:50 AM
i tried hovering but my legs got tired.......... it would not come out quick enogh!

ISAtlanta300
03-22-2010, 12:12 PM
I actually use the hand disinfecting soap on the hand towels and go to work on the rim and seat. I make sure to clean and wipe the entire seat. Then I put the ass gasket on. Then I layer an extra layer of toilet paper on top of the gasket (for grip). Then I put a wad of paper on my dick and balls 'just in case'. Dick never touches the toilet. Then I poop. I do a courtesy flush to suck away the shit, paper and gasket in one swish. Wipe and repeat.

Gorilla Eg!
03-22-2010, 12:41 PM
I normally use the paper seat cover when you "do the doo", if there arent any I make my own out of TP lol.....people are NASTY and I am sure as hell not gotta catch anything from them

oneSLOWex
03-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Depends on how clean the seat is. All public toilets should have automatic ass gaskets like the LAX airport has LOL Just waive your hand in front of the sensor and BAM freshly covered seat

jdm-civic
03-22-2010, 01:00 PM
i also hate public bathroom splashback

Gorilla Eg!
03-22-2010, 01:05 PM
i also hate public bathroom splashback

x2....

Princess12
03-22-2010, 02:18 PM
I actually use the hand disinfecting soap on the hand towels and go to work on the rim and seat. I make sure to clean and wipe the entire seat. Then I put the ass gasket on. Then I layer an extra layer of toilet paper on top of the gasket (for grip). Then I put a wad of paper on my dick and balls 'just in case'. Dick never touches the toilet. Then I poop. I do a courtesy flush to suck away the shit, paper and gasket in one swish. Wipe and repeat.

You have this down to a science!

The Ninja
03-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Bout to go lay an egg at work right now. The janitors here do a really good job keeping the bathrooms clean, so I usually just plop down. Otherwise its the TP gasket. Hovering is for pussies, I'm gonna be comfortable on my throne. Even if it is a temporary one.

98blackcivic
03-22-2010, 10:51 PM
i never take a dookey in public restrooms..
i like my toilet seat @ home..which is clean and safe from anyone elses urine and feces

Miss.Kayla
03-22-2010, 10:54 PM
i avoid touching the toilet to whatever extent. i hover lol. thank God for horseback riding making my legs strong. hahaha

x2!! lol

amandDA
03-24-2010, 12:51 AM
Hover ftw...i didnt realize how many people do that. :lmfao:

my ass will never touch a public toilet.

agreed

Gorilla Eg!
03-24-2010, 01:30 AM
all you have to do is lay some TP down and *BAM* clean spot to squat LOL

FlipA
03-31-2010, 07:49 PM
I'd rather shit my pants than shit in a public blackhole.

Fortunately, I've never had a situation where that would want to occur.

tnomud
04-07-2010, 11:37 PM
I am old, I can shit anywhere, anytime. It's your ass, not your forehead. I would be totally irrational to stick my dick in many girl butts over the years, and be afraid to put my ass on a toilet seat. Hell, I LOVE it when the seat is still warm.

Although, a buildup of assgrease can totally fuck up a good spread and cause a curler or early pinch.

jdm-civic
04-07-2010, 11:40 PM
wow

JDM onlyy
04-09-2010, 04:08 PM
I am old, I can shit anywhere, anytime. It's your ass, not your forehead. I would be totally irrational to stick my dick in many girl butts over the years, and be afraid to put my ass on a toilet seat. Hell, I LOVE it when the seat is still warm.

Although, a buildup of assgrease can totally fuck up a good spread and cause a curler or early pinch.

Wow at this. lol

tnomud
04-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Wow at this. lol

Wait till your old, you'll see. I shit in a portapotty at Lowes Speedway today. I'll even float a log at a truck stop after I kick the crabs off the seat with my foot first.

Elbow
04-10-2010, 08:42 AM
I just go, don't be a pussy. Germs make you healthier.

xaznstylegrlx
04-10-2010, 06:16 PM
i clean the seat and then hover and then clean the seat again

98blackcivic
04-10-2010, 06:28 PM
i wear diapers
aint gotta worry bout shiet

Nateds16
04-11-2010, 02:33 PM
if i have to go bad i just go if i dont have time to fix up the shitter

japan4racing
04-12-2010, 12:43 AM
the bathrooms at my job look like the bathroom from the movie "saw"....the toilet paper is like cotton candy..you can have a huge wad of it and by the time it makes contact with your asshole its nearly disappeared.....that being said i take shits at work all the time...i break out the phone and cruise the net, play a few games, and basically kill about an hour.....i get paid like $25/hr. so its worth it. and as nasty as those bathrooms are at work...i have never and will never shit in a porta-potty...its bad enough i gotta get a contact high, and smell rancid piss and shit every time i drain the lizard at silver dollar raceway..why would i wanna sit on shit, piss, and most likely cum?

CHRISNITTOLO
04-12-2010, 03:14 AM

^---I love this dude. He's the first to make me laugh out loud when I'm home alone.

True Pyroman
04-16-2010, 04:44 PM
I try not to use public restrooms, last time I did was years ago... and when you are shttin in a public place just make it as loud as possible cause that whole trying to keep it quiet is bullshit.

make it noisy!

tnomud
04-17-2010, 12:01 AM
^---I love this dude. He's the first to make me laugh out loud when I'm home alone.

Your neighbors probably think you are crazy :crazy:

tnomud
04-17-2010, 12:05 AM
On a realted note, I crapped 3 times in a hot portopotty at a Swap Meet at a NASCAR track last weekend. It doesn't get much better than this folks. It was probably 85 outside, this thing was hot as hella and loaded with festering old man dueces. No TP, piss all over the seat, some reminance of white trash sex, and it looked like rotting Brunswick Stew down in the hole. This is a very personal type of pooping. You can actually put your slef made load, right onto the load of a stranger that you have never met. It's about as barbaric as it gets.